Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon Martin Shooting - George Zimmerman

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Shooting

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida.

The shirt’s “pussy ass cracker” line is apparently a reference to lyrics from the rapper Plies’s song “100 Years,” which bemoans stiff sentences handed out by racist judges.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

hahaha
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Let me be clear here, Peterle. I am not talking about how easily someone can do photoshopping.

Sure, you're right, perhaps it is.

But we're NOT talking about that, we're talking about how the MEDIA has biased the story by showing the 15 yr old pictures of Trayvon and pictures of Zimmerman appearing in "prison garb" - when they could have as EASILY have shown the other pictures (Zimmerman in a suit and the kid flashing gang signs)

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    The Trayvon Martin Our Government-Subsidized Media Won’t Let You See…

On 03.25.12, in Censorship, Government, New World Order, R.I.P., Regime, Taxes, by Sad Hill

(Image courtesy of Moonbattery)~

The 5-year-old (child-like) image of Trayvon Martin and the mug shot of
    George Zimmerman mainstream media is trying ‘to sell‘ everyone:

~
    Yet 2 days ago Obama – the President of the United States – let the world know if he had a son, ‘he’d look just like Trayvon Martin‘:

Any questions?

YES. I have one. How is it the Black Panthers can put out a $10,000 bounty on someone – in this case George Zimmerman – without being interrogated? HERE

Guess it’s Open Season for bounties in America, huh?!

~snip~

Washington Post and CBS receive $2 million in ObamaCare Taxpayer subsidies: HERE

Unhappy public ‘not sure who to blame for high gas prices’: HERE

Pain at the pump — media lap dogs silent: HERE

MSM, ‘Never mind Obama’s fishy birth certificate, help us investigate Sarah Palin’s emails: HERE

15 Questions MSM would ask a ‘republican’ Barack Hussein Obama: HERE
    Inside the Black Panthers: HERE
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

You're wrong Peterle, there are gullible people in America WHO DO BELIEVE the Media.

If you haven't visited here and interviewed Americans on the subject, then seriously, you just don't have any idea.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Again, I KNOW Obama didn't show an image.

Did you read the message I quoted? Read the message and then read the box with the thing that says Media Bias.

The picture inside is a picture of the kid flashing gang signs. Is it real?

Probably.

Is the picture of Zimmerman in a suit real? Probably.

Look at the CONTRAST of what the media is showing (Zimmerman in an Orange Jumpsuit) and tell me that this manipulation isn't BELIEVED by poor black people in the inner city.

I dare you to prove they don't believe those images, Peterle.

You wait until the riots break out, then you will understand.

The people in the cities are being manipulated alright, by the media and people like Jackson and Sharpton - who would love NOTHING BETTER than to see riots break out again.

They were involved in almost every other "racial incident" in the past 30 years.

The Rodney King riots in 1992 - Sharpton and Jackson were both in there rubbing salt in the wounds and the riots broke out. Prior to the riots they were out there calling for the jailing of the cops involved in the original incident.

Yeah, there is definitely manipulation going on here. There's no "conspiracy theory" involved since it's a fact and provable. Ask anyone here.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Trayvon Martin case

Trayvon suspended over marijuana; thousands expected at rally

This undated file family photo shows Trayvon Martin. Martin was slain in the town of Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26 in a shooting that has set off a nationwide furor over race and justice. Martin Family, File / AP Photo

By Frances Robles

frobles@MiamiHerald.com

SANFORD, Fla -- . Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school because he was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy’s family attorney has confirmed.

Trayvon was killed while serving out the suspension in Sanford Florida, where his father’s girlfriend lives. A community watch volunteer who thought he looked drugged out and suspicious called police and later wound up in a fight with him.

The two scuffled and volunteer George Zimmerman shot Trayvon, killing him. He has not been charged.

Tens of thousands of people are expected to converge on Sanford on Monday for an afternoon rally to protest the killing, which occurred one month ago today.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis, the Rev. Al Sharpton and comedian Sinbad are expected to speak at a 5 p.m. special City Commission meeting.

Several busloads of protesters left Miami early Monday to participate.
    The city closed off several city blocks to allow participants a pathway to walk from a local park to the city’s civic center.

The rally comes a day after an attorney in the case, Craig Sonner, took to the television networks to argue George Zimmerman’s side of the story.

Joe Oliver, a former CNN anchor and a friend of Zimmerman’s appeared on television Sunday to give his friend’s side and speak of the now notorious 911 tapes.

“That sounded like someone in dire need of help,” Oliver said. “That sounded like George.”

Family spokesman Ryan Julison said the family has always maintained that Trayvon’s suspension had nothing to do with anything violent.

“The fact of the matter is that an empty baggie does not change what occurred,” he said. “The reason he was suspended does not change the fact that if George Zimmerman had stayed in his car, none of this would have happened.”

On Sunday, Trayvon’s mother said she hoped the momentum in the case leads to changes in the law.

“I think people are really sick and tired of the same situation. I also think they can relate to our situation because they have young men in their households and it breaks their heart just like it breaks our heart,” Trayvon’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told The Herald. “It’s just good to know that we have that type of support, and that we have a community, we have a movement of people that want to see justice for Trayvon Martin.”

She is expected to testify Tuesday before Congress in a quest to have Florida’s controversial “Stand Your Ground” law examined. She also hopes to address certification for neighborhood watch volunteers, attorney Benjamin Crump said.

“I didn’t expect this. But seeing that the nation is supporting us is very, very warmful, cheerful,” said Trayvon’s father, Tracy Martin. “It’s a real good feeling to know that people still care. This movement and watching the people of this movement keeps me going.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...#storylink=cpy
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Let me explain something from a very particular point of view.

If I happen to armed and I am attacked by an unarmed person, I most likely would NOT pull my weapon and shoot him. I've already BEEN in this situation once before. I didn't shoot anyone.

IF however, I was knocked to the ground and they were trying to injure me or even get my weapon - THAT is a DIFFERENT STORY.

I'm beginning to see where this might have been the case.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Mar 26, 2012 11:00am
    Trayvon Martin Case: Timeline of Events

Email 406 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print

(Image Credit: ABC News; Orange County Jail)

The slaying of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a Florida high school student who was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain, has captured national attention.
    Petitions calling for justice for Martin have exploded, amid allegations of racism and calls for more scrutiny into how local police handled the investigation. George Zimmerman has yet to be charged in the case.
    Below is a timeline of events:
    Feb. 26: Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old Florida high school student, is found shot and killed, in Sanford, Fla., a community north of Orlando.
    Several eyewitnesses report to police that they heard a scuffle, then a cry for help, and then a gunshot.
    According to the Sanford police report, George Zimmerman, 28, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain, is found armed with a handgun, standing over Martin. He has a bloody nose and a wound in the back of his head.
    Martin is unresponsive and pronounced dead at the scene. He has no weapons on him, only a pack of Skittles and a bottle of iced tea.
    Zimmerman tells police he killed Martin in self defense. Taking him at his word, police do not arrest him, nor administer a drug or alcohol test. They also did not run a background check.
    March 9: Trayvon Martin’s family demands that police release the 911 tapes or make an arrest nearly one month after Martin was killed. Police declined to comment at the time, but told ABC News the tapes would be released the following week.
    March 12: ABC News uncovers questionable police conduct in the investigation of the fatal shooting of Martin, including the alleged “correction” of at least one eyewitness’ account.
    Sanford Police Chief Billy Lee said there is no evidence to dispute Zimmerman’s assertion that he shot Martin out of self-defense.
    March 16: Police recordings made the night Zimmerman allegedly shot and killed Martin sent the boy’s mother screaming from the room and prompted his father to declare, “He killed my son,” a family representative tells ABC News.
    ABC News affiliate WFTV publishes excerpts from the 911 calls.
    One of several petitions for Zimmerman’s arrest has garnered more than 250,000 signatures on a change.org site, and at one point signatures were pouring in at the rate of 10,000 an hour, according to the website.
    March 18: Martin’s family asks Attorney General Eric Holder and the FBI to get involved in the investigation of their son’s death.
    March 19: A 16-year-old girl tells Benjamin Crump, the Martin family’s attorney, about the last moments of Martin’s life, ABC News is there exclusively. Martin was on the phone with her when George Zimmerman began following him. She recounted that she told Martin to run, then she heard some pushing, then the line went dead.
    The U.S. Justice Department announces it has launched an investigation into Martin’s slaying.
    ABC News also learns that Zimmerman violated major principles of the Neighborhood Watch manual, which states, “it should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers, and they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles.”
    The state attorney in Seminole County, Fla., announces that a grand jury will review the evidence of the case on April 10.
    March 20: Sanford police department admits to ABC News that investigators missed a possible racist remark by the shooter as he spoke to police dispatchers moments before the killing.
    March 21: During a heated meeting over Trayvon Martin’s death, Sanford city commissioners conducted a vote of “no confidence” against embattled Police Chief Billy Lee. Three of five commissioners voted against the chief.
    The city manager now decided whether or not to let Lee go.
    Martin’s parents join hundreds of protesters in New York City for the “Million Hoodie March,” demanding justice for the slain 17-year-old.
    A single online petition calling for Travyvon’s killer’s arrest has nearly 900,000 signatures and is now the fastest growing petition in internet history, according to Change.org. Tweets from celebrities, such as Justin Bieber and Spike Lee, helped fuel wide interest in the case.
    The public relations person for Benjamin Crump, the attorney representing the Martin family, tells ABC News they received 418 media calls in one day.
    March 22: Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee announces he is temporarily stepping down amid accusations that his department bungled the investigation into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
    Florida Gov. Rick Scott also announced State Attorney Norman Wolfinger, another key investigator tied to the case, agreed to withdraw and Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll would lead a special new task force to prevent future tragedies.
    Martin’s family meets officials from the Department of Justice.
    Thousands rallied in Sanford, organized by the Reverend Al Sharpton, to demand Zimmerman’s arrest. Sanford police continue to accept Zimmerman’s claim that the shooting was in self defense.
    March 23: Roughly 50 schools in Florida stage walkouts to protest the killing of Trayvon Martin and show support for the change.org petition demanding arrest of George Zimmerman.
    The online petition surpassed 1.5 million signatures, making it all time fastest growing petition in change.org’s history, according to change.org.
    At a White House press conference, President Obama takes time to address the Trayvon Martin case, saying, If I had a son he’d look like Trayvon.”
    Hoodies on the Hill,” a group of Capitol Hill staffers, also rally in support of Martin.
    Fox News contributor Geraldo Rivera adds to the controversy, igniting a firestorm of criticism when he seemed to indicate that Trayvon Martin’s apparel was to blame for the shooting.
    A second “Million Hoodie March” took place in Philadelphia. Thousands attend.
    Members of the Miami Heat basketball team dispatched Twitter pictures showing team members wearing hoodies in support of Martin.
    March 24: A friend of George Zimmerman’s family, tells ABC News that the voice heard howling on the 911 tapes was Zimmerman’s, not 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. The friend also said Zimmerman ”couldn’t stop crying” in the days following the shooting.
    Zimmerman’s attorney Craig Sonner tells ABC News that Zimmerman is not a racist, and his client has received numerous calls and threats.
    The Black Panthers put a $10,000 bounty for Zimmerman’s “capture.”
    March 25: Joe Oliver, who describes himself as a close friend of George Zimmerman’s family, appears on “Good Morning America” and reiterates that Zimmerman has gone into hiding, fears for his life, and is “just now becoming aware of how big this has gotten.”
    Oliver tells ABC News’ David Muir that he “didn’t even know whether George pulled the trigger.”
    Attorney Craig Sonner tells ABC News it will be clear in court that Zimmerman acted in self defense, and that he suffered a broken nose and an injury to the back of his head the night Trayvon Martin was killed.
    March 26: Lead prosecutor and veteran State Attorney Angela Corey tells ABC News that convicting Trayvon Martin’s killer won’t be easy because of Florida’s “stand-your-ground” law.
    “The stand-your-ground law is one portion of justifiable use of deadly force,” Corey said. “And what that means is that the state must go forward and be able to prove it’s case beyond a reasonable doubt… So it makes the case in general more difficult than a normal criminal case.”
    Zimmerman has not been charged with any crime.
    ABC News confirms that Trayvon Martin was suspended from school for 10 days for possession of marijuana in mid-February. No comment from the family.
    Rev. Al Sharpton vows to “occupy” Sanford, Fla., over Easter.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Rush Limbaugh hits Obama: Trayvon Martin not a race case

'It is the least important thing, what the kid looks like,' Limbaugh says. | AP Photo

By MJ LEE | 3/26/12 2:10 PM EDT
    Rush Limbaugh blasted President Barack Obama on his radio show Monday for saying that if he had a son, “he’d look like Trayvon [Martin],” accusing the president of seizing on the shooting of the unarmed African-American teenager last month as a “political opportunity.”
    “It is the least important thing, what the kid looks like. This poor kid was shot and the President of the United States only public reaction [was] ‘Mind you, if I had a son he’d look like that’? For what purpose does one say that? And what must you be thinking about this situation to think that and then say it?” the conservative radio host said.
    Continue Reading Text Size

• -
    • +
    • reset

Listen

Latest on POLITICO

Limbaugh spent a portion of the first hour of his afternoon program reading from an article published on the National Review website Monday by Jay Nordlinger, who wrote, “What if the victim had been of Chinese ancestry, or a freckly red-headed Irish-American kid, or a kinky-haired Jewish piano student? So?”
    Nordlinger continued, “What is wrong with people? Do we really serve the god of biology? What Barack Obama’s offspring would look like: Isn’t that the least important thing about the Trayvon Martin case?”
    Agreeing with the arguments made in Nordlinger’s piece, Limbaugh said on the air that he, too, does not understand why Obama made a reference to Martin’s skin color when he addressed the shooting at a press conference last week. The incident has become a national controversy, infuriating many in the African American community who believe that Martin was killed as a result of racial profiling.
    George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who fatally shot Martin, claimed he shot the unarmed teenager in self-defense. Zimmerman has not been arrested because of a Florida law called “Stand Your Ground” that has come under renewed scrutiny in light of Martin’s death, because it allows an individual to the use deadly force against another if they believe their life is in danger.
    “When this young kid gets shot in Sanford, Fla., the reaction is ‘If I had a son, he would look like me’?” Limbaugh said. “Sorry, the last thing that ever occurs to me when somebody gets shot, when somebody’s murdered, the last thing is that they look like me. It doesn’t compute. But, the left they see things like this purely as surface matters.”
    He added, “Here you have the death of an American citizen that seems a political opportunity. There’s no humanity in that. There’s no compassion in that. It’s just … very sad.”
    Limbaugh also hit Obama for “not saying anything when a group of citizens issues a bounty for another citizen,” referring to the $10,000 bounty that the New Black Panther Party has offered for the capture of Zimmerman.
    “Where is the president on this?” he said. “I would think that somebody in authority would try to do something to calm this down. I know the president’s in North Korea, but he could still say something about this and when he doesn’t say anything about it, we’re left to question — why?”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1qFixFzZV
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk, he told police.
    Deadly force and may be responded to in kind.

Thanks

Note this:
    Limbaugh also hit Obama for “not saying anything when a group of citizens issues a bounty for another citizen,” referring to the $10,000 bounty that the New Black Panther Party has offered for the capture of Zimmerman.
    A BOUNTY?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

There will be an event in FL today. 10s of thousands of "Civil Rights" marchers....

I think Shepard Smith is a total dick. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Listening to Hannity right now.

So far he has only had black folks call in and I have to say I find it downright disgusting how they are doing backflips to try and make this a racial issue.

The caller on here now is talking about how Zimmerman was BIGGER than Martin and had some sort of duty to not act the way he did. That's right 5'4"/240lb Zimmerman was bigger than Martin the in shape football player.

There is a real, almost blood lust, going on here and it is sick.

Thanks

It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

I would NOT put it past this coming to bloodshed country wide.

Why? Simply because the folks that want to make this into a racial issue are pressing for this.

If folks honestly want to work out "race issues" the first thing is to stop seeing race as an issue.

But damn, that just can't be done, now can it?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Cracker is a slur for a white, but it doesn't have any teeth. No one gives a crap if you call them a cracker.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Cracker is a slur for a white, but it doesn't have any teeth. No one gives a crap if you call them a cracker.
    I've been called a lot of names Mal. None of it really has teeth. Not any more.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

There was a rally in downtown Cincinnati today for Trayvon.

1500 people with nothing better to do in the middle of a workday apparently.

I really don't like the way this is progressing. This has all the trappings of the events before the '92 L.A. Riots and '01 Cincinnati Riots (i.e. mobs demanding "justice", getting bent out of shape when they don't get what they want, and then burning/breaking things as a result).

And I think that is exactly what some people want.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
    The New Black Panthers place a bounty on the head of George Zimmerman

I believe when people think along the lines of race and emotion, they tend to think stupidly. People who form thoughts based on looking through the prism of race are more likely to form their opinions really based on emotion then by facts. When the New Black Panther Party injected themselves into the Trayvon Martin shooting incident, I knew nothing good could come from their involvement. These people are nothing more then very angry, militant black thugs. These are the same New Black Panthers who racially intimidated white voters at a Philadelphia voting precinct on election day in 2008.

Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder wouldn't try the case against them, because they were black. Anyway, the NBPP first issued a bounty of $10,000 for the capture of George Zimmerman. now the New Black Panther Party has upped their bounty to a cool one million dollars.

On top of that, they are also claiming they want to mobilize a ten thousand black men posse with the goal of hunting down and capturing George Zimmerman. If the Klu Klux Klan or the Aryan Brotherhood came out and openly stated that they were going to issue a bounty and form a posse for the capture of a black man, how long do you think it would be before those involved would be arrested for racial intimation, conspiracy to commit a hate crime etc? Of course, it would be almost instant and rightfully so in that case. So how is it possible that the NBPP is able to stand out in the open and issue a bounty on a citizen who hasn't been charged by the government with a crime? Obviously these idiots didn't think this through very well. Since Mr. Zimmerman hasn't been charged with any crime, what will the New Black Panthers do with him even if someone kidnapped him and brought him to them? Oh yeah, if anyone is dumb enough to take up the New Black Panthers Bounty, that person will go to prison for abduction and kidnapping. Why isn't Eric Holder speaking out on this? For that matter, why isn't Obama speaking out against this? He had time to pander to the racial mob in claiming that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin.

Maybe Obama is afraid of alienating blacks who want Zimmerman's blood by arresting the New Black Panthers. If some of you think that the NBPP is just mouthing off and aren't really going to hurt anyone including Zimmerman, you could be right nor maybe not. Hashim Nzinga who is the Chief of Staff for the New Black Panthers and the one who issued the bounty was arrested today for illegally possessing a hand gun as a felon.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that the picture of the bird flipping thug is the wrong Treyvon Martin.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

So you think that wasn't him then Mal?

I've been wondering about this. It's like Peterle said, anyone with a bit of a clue can remake photos.

On the other hand - I couldn't really blow the image up enough.

On the third(?) hand, the pictures the media has been showing of the kid are about showing him at about 13-15 years of age. He is not as tall in the images as he actually is. From my understanding he was actually 6' 7"..... and is a football player (was actually).

So - the image in the "poster" shows a guy who has facial hair now, is taller and could still be him....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information