Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Trayvon Martin Shooting - George Zimmerman

Thanks

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Shooting - George Zimmerman

Liberals are the worst actors in the world.

They fake their tears to force emotions from others. They emotionalize every issue they are concerned about.

They "Feel" bad about everything.

They are the most fake people on the planet.

Why do we think soooo many actors are also Liberals?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's gun - which Florida law says must be returned to him

By David Martosko
    PUBLISHED: 16:34 EST, 18 July 2013 | UPDATED: 18:22 EST, 18 July 2013

17,574 shares
    View
    comments

The U.S. Department of Justice, overseen by Attorney General Eric Holder, has ordered the Sanford, Florida police department to keep possession of all the evidence from George Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial - including the exonerated neighborhood watch volunteer's gun.
    Sanford police confirmed on Thursday that the DOJ asked the agency not to return any pieces of evidence to their owners. Zimmerman was expected to get his firearm back by month's end.
    The development is a sign that the criminal section of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division is seriously investigating Zimmerman to determine if federal civil rights charges should be filed.

Assistant state attorney Bernie de la Rionda showed the jury George Zimmerman's gun during his closing argument on July 11. Jurors ruled that Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin with the weapon while he was defending himself

Sighs of relief: Jurors found George Zimmerman not guilty of second-degree murder in the 2012 fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Florida law requires that Zimmerman regain possession of his gun, but the DOJ has stepped in to prevent it

Zimmerman was acquitted of murder and manslaughter on Sunday in a Florida courtroom, but civil rights violations provide an exception to the U.S. Constitution's protection against double jeopardy after a defendant has been found 'not guilty' in a state or local jurisdiction.
    That's because if Zimmerman were tried in federal court, he would be charged with violating Trayvon Martin's civil rights, not causing his death.

More...

WESH-TV in Orlando reported Thursday afternoon that police had confirmed the evidence 'hold,' meaning that everything related to the trial, from Zimmerman's gun to the Skittles and iced tea Martin was carrying when the pair's altercation began, will remain in the hands of law enforcement.
    The DOJ did not immediately respond to questions about whether it will take custody of the evidence, or when that might occur.

Attorney General Eric Holder told NAACP convention-goers that the DOJ still has an open civil rights investigation in Zimmerman, despite his acquittal in Florida

MSNBC host Al Sharpton has planned a series of 'Justice for Trayvon' rallies, one of whose goals will be to call on the federal government to prosecute Zimmerman

But Holder himself confirmed on Tuesday during the NAACP's annual convention that the Justice Department still has an open investigation into Zimmerman's actions on Feb. 26, 2012.
    'I am concerned about this case,' Holder told the assembled black civil rights activists, 'and as we confirmed last spring, the Justice Department has an open investigation into it.'
    'While that inquiry is ongoing, I can promise that the Department of Justice will consider all available information before determining what action to take.'

Comedian and HBO host Bill Maher drew boos from audience members on Tuesday during a taping of The Late Show With David Letterman, by saying that 'the Florida state law is that he can get his gun back. I say that if he gets a gun, Casey Anthony gets a baby.'
    Anthony was acquitted in 2011, also in Florida, of killing her two-year-old daughter in 2008.

Bill Maher drew boos from David Letterman's audience on Tuesday night when he cracked two jokes about Zimmerman

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Charles Barkley On Zimmerman Trial: “I Agree With The Verdict”

Posted by The Eye is Watching on July 19, 2013
    Posted in: World News. Tagged: charles barkley, charles barkley on zimmerman, current-events, george zimmerman, sheeple. Leave a Comment

CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agreed with the verdict. I feel sorry that young kid got killed. But they didn’t have enough evidence to charge him. Something clearly went wrong that night. Clearly something went wrong. I feel bad for anybody who loses a kid, but if you looked at the case and you don’t make it — there was some racial profiling, no question about it. But something happened that changed the dynamic of that night, and I know — that’s probably not a popular opinion among most people but just looking at the evidence I agreed with the verdict.

I just feel bad because I don’t like when race gets out in the media because I don’t think the media has a pure heart, as I call it. There are very few people have a pure heart when it comes to race. Racism is wrong in any, shape, form — a lot of black people are racist too. I think sometimes when people talk about racism, they say only white people are racist. There are a lot of black people who are racist. I don’t like when it gets out there in the media because I don’t think the media has clean hands.
    MARIA BARTIROMO, CNBC: I’m glad you made that point.

BARKLEY: Obviously I feel sorry that young kid got killed but just judging by the evidence, I don’t think that guy should have went to jail the rest of his life. Something happened bad that night, obviously.

BARTIROMO: I like what the juror said, they both should have walked away. And if there is a shadow of a doubt, there is a shadow of a doubt.

BARKLEY: And let me tell you, Mr. Zimmerman was wrong to pursue — he was racial profiling. I think Trayvon Martin, God rest his soul, I think he did flip the switch and started beating the hell out of Mr. Zimmerman. But it was just a bad situation. And like I said, the main thing I feel bad for, it gives every black and white person who is racist a platform to vent their ignorance.

That’s the thing that bothers me the most because I watched this trial closely and I watch all these people are television talking about it. A lot of people have a hidden agenda. You know, they want their racist views, whether they are white or black –

BARTIROMO: The bias comes out.

BARKLEY: The bias, it definitely comes out. It was a bad situation, we all lost. And I feel bad for his parents. You don’t ever want to see anybody lose a kid. (CNBC Closing Bell, July 18, 2013)
    Watch the Interview Here
    Libertatem Prius!

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

The liberals aren't faking the tears. They really are crying, most anyway. The issue is they are reactionary emotionalist and act on that. The media and politicians know this and feed the emotion. I have been able to get a couple of these people to listen to the facts of the case and calm down. Not all though as some are quite rabid and unstable.

I'd estimate that those who are not so reactionary emotional are what we know as conservatives. True conservatives, not the RINO's or middle aisle folks. I still think McCain is suffering from his captivity because he flips to emotional reaction sometimes and betrays the logic of conservatism

I read a comment by a lib who had gone to a tea party rally. They said they actually respected the gathering because they were calm and listened to each other speaking in a uniform voice.

Now, this emotional reactionary model works for anyone, intelligent or rock dumb. It is emotion afterall. With the education system feeding this philosophy and not teaching kids to be thinkers, we have developed a mass of these people.

Thanks

I think the vast majority of them are fakes. and flakes.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

When you see them rabidly defending a position, that is hard to fake. It is emotion. What one feels as fact will be defended no matter the actual logic. Few can actually fake such a position. On the mass, it is emotion and reaction. It makes for easy manipulation.

Thanks

Perhaps this is a perspective based on how we speak with others.

It has been my experience that those I've gone to college with, argued with (and against), debated and conversed with that when they get all indignate and start "crying" it's about as fake as it comes. While I will grant you they DO argue from indefensible positions quite often, and show actual "tears" sometimes, get "angry" they have a very controlled ability to change to a completely different person two steps away from the fight.

Worse, when they perceive they are losing or have lost invariably the name calling begins.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Wow. Check this poll out.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Was President Obama Right to Speak Out About Trayvon Martin?

• A) 23.36% Yes
    • B) 76.64% No

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Anger and later name calling are a juvenile thing to do and as a juvenile, the true intellect is not formed yet so it comes from a gut emotional response.

Thanks

That poll might as well represent those who felt the verdict was not correctly found.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Obama: Trayvon Martin 'could have been me'

"President Barack Obama emerged Friday to give voice to African Americans' reaction to last weekend's verdict in the George Zimmerman case, saying that Trayvon Martin "could have been me 35 years ago."

He also suggested that the outcome of the case could have been different if Martin were white.

"If a white male teen would have been involved in this scenario," he said, "both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different."

The nation's first black president, Obama said that it is impossible for the African-American community to not view the Martin case without filtering it through a long history of racial discrimination.

"The African-American community is looking at this through a set of experiences and history that doesn't go away," he said."

Thanks

The main reason it won't go away is the race baiters who feed the emotions using select half truths and lies.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    The main reason it won't go away is the race baiters who feed the emotions using select half truths and lies.

Caught on Tape: Pro-Trayvon Martin ‘Protesters’ Attack Houston Grandmother and Refuse to Let Family Take Child to Hospital

Jul. 17, 2013 3:43pm Jason Howerton

While much of the nation was focused on the pro-Trayvon Martin “protests” (practically riots) in Los Angeles and Oakland on Monday, demonstrators in Houston resorted to violence as they rallied for “justice for Trayvon.”

The demonstrators in Houston on Monday evening successfully blocked traffic on a highway overpass and the road below. A woman, badly in need of getting her 7-year-old granddaughter to the hospital due to an allergic reaction, found herself at the mercy of the rowdy protesters.

People participate in a demonstration led by activist Quanell X, local community leaders and hip-hop stars in reaction to the acquittal of neighborhood watch member George Zimmerman Monday, July 15, 2013, in Houston. Credit: AP

Friends try to calm down, David Wright, top, who reacted after he was told he couldn’t enter the Bob Casey Federal Courthouse in Houston as more than 100 protestors organized outside for a protest in reaction to the acquittal of neighborhood watch member George Zimmerman Tuesday, July 16, 2013. Credit: AP

People participate in a demonstration led by activist Quanell X, local community leaders and hip-hop stars in reaction to the acquittal of neighborhood watch member George Zimmerman Monday, July 15, 2013, in Houston. Credit: AP

“I looked up and I see all the protesters, they’re everywhere…So, we got into the traffic and they’re stopping us and not letting us go,” the woman, who only identified herself as Georgia, told KPRC-TV.
    Georgia’s daughter, who was driving the car when the incident occurred, first attempted to go around the protesters by driving on the grassy shoulder, but the crowd would not let them pass.

“One of them was hitting the windshield and I was just screaming, ‘We’ve got to get to the hospital,’ and they were screaming and chanting,” Georgia’s daughter said. “All I could think of was, I got to get my granddaughter to the hospital.”

That’s when Georgia rolled down the window to reason with the frenzied protesters. They responded by assaulting her.

“She said, ‘We’re trying to get my granddaughter to the hospital,’ and a guy just started hitting her,” her daughter recalled.

In the video shot by KPRC-TV, the crowd is clearly seen blocking their vehicle. The video also clearly shows a man reaching into the car and grabbing her. Georgia is certain she was hit by the man.
    Here is a screengrab of the incident:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

“It wasn’t peaceful,” she said. “It was terrifying.”

But according to Quanell X, the “community activist” who organized the protest, the demonstration was peaceful. He was also kind enough to encourage participants not to break any laws or hurt anyone.

(H/T: Gateway Pundit)

Houston police concerned over dueling protests in River Oaks

by KHOU.com staff
    khou.com
    Posted on July 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    Updated today at 11:00 AM

Related:

Video | News | Weather | Sports

Sun Jul 21 08:54:14 PDT 2013
    Houston police concerned over dueling protests in River Oaks

Police are concerned about possible violence at dueling protests slated for Sunday afternoon in the River Oaks area. HPD is urging those who do not live there, to avoid the area if possible. view full article

HOUSTON – Police are concerned about possible violence at dueling protests slated for Sunday afternoon in the River Oaks area.

Some business owners said they plan to close early, while others have said that they will not even bother opening their store. One shop even removed its inventory over concerns of looting.

Houston police will be step up their presence in River Oaks, and the department is urging those who do not live there, to avoid the area if possible.

Some residents said they are sympathetic and hope that Sunday’s demonstrations do not turn violent.

“That’s my fear is that it’s going to make a lot of people angry, that it’s going to cause a lot of congestion, a lot of people won’t be able to do whatever they’re going to do, and it’s not going to have the effect that the protestors want it to have,” Taryn Walker said.

The protest rally led by Quanell X will gather at 4:15 p.m. at West Gray and Gillette, while a pro-Zimmerman rally starts outside Lamar High School at 3 p.m.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    What a pathetic lack of emotional self control. Typical liberal...
    And if that Facebook post wasn't enough, here's a good laugh I happened across...

http://www.democraticunderground.com...02&pid=3305313

Try not to laugh too hard.

Thanks

/shakes head
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

GERSTLE FAMILY SCARED: FAMILY RESCUED BY ZIMMERMAN AFTER ROLLOVER CRASH ARE TERRIFIED LIBERAL HATE MOBS WILL TARGET THEM..MICHAEL SAVAGE IS RIGHT, LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISRDER FOLKS!

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs

• Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle said they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero
    • Zimmerman pulled the couple and their two children from their car after a terrifying crash on July 17
    • It was the first time Zimmerman was seen since being acquitted just four days earlier of murdering Trayvon Martin
    • Went into hiding after he, his family and attorneys received death threats and thousands protested the verdict
    • Gerstle family are frightened Zimmerman haters will target them too

By Paul Thompson Daily Mail PUBLISHED: 23 July 2013
    The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood vigilante.
    Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero – and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.
    ‘They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,’ said a friend, who asked not to be named.

Angry: Mark Gerstle, pictured, yells at reporters to leave the area after arriving home in Port Orange, Florida, Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fear: Mark, pictured, and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero

‘There is so much hatred directed towards him they have got to think about their own family. There are a lot of crazies out there. If they say anything in support of him it could backfire.’
    The neighborhood watch volunteer, who to many is the most hated man in America after being acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin, helped save the family after a terrifying crash.
    Zimmerman pulled the Gerstles’ and their two young children from their SUV after it rolled over in Sanford, Florida near the busy I-4 motorway.
    He had been driving past with another man and went to the aid of the couple who were trapped in their upturned vehicle.
    It was the first public sighting of the 29 year old since he walked free from a court in Sanford after a jury cleared him of the second degree murder.
    Since his acquittal he has been in hiding after receiving numerous death threats.

Crash: Zimmerman pulled Mark Gerstle, pictured, his wife Dana Michelle and their two young children from their SUV after it rolled over in Sanford, Florida near the busy I-4 motorway

Grateful: A friend of the Gerstles said they family were ‘very grateful’ to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved

The Black Panther movement had previously put a $10,000 bounty on his head after the shooting of Martin on a gated estate in Sanford.
    Zimmerman did not witness the accident on July 17th and left after speaking with police.
    His name does not appear in the official accident report.
    The heroic rescue took place less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot 17 year old Martin in February 2012.
    Mark Gerstle, a 52 year old pharmacist, instantly recognized Zimmerman when he pulled him from the driver’s seat of his overturned vehicle.
    He told firefighters: ‘George Zimmerman pulled me out.’
    Zimmerman made sure Gerstle, his 41 year old wife Dana Michelle and children aged eight and four were safe before leaving the scene.
    He did not call 911 but eight other callers did report the accident. None of the callers mentioned Zimmerman.
    Saved by Zimmerman: The Gerstle family of Dana (left) and Mark (right) stand with their children in a October 2011 photo snapped at a Disney World Halloween party

Rescued from the Wreck: Dana Gerstle (pictured here with two children believed to be hers) was pulled along with her husband Mark from an upturned SUV last week by George Zimmerman

The Gerstle family from Port Orange, near Daytona Beach, have refused all requests to talk about their encounter with one of the most infamous men in America.
    Mr Gerstle was in no mood to discuss Zimmerman when he arrived back at the family home today in a rental car.

He screamed at reporters from his garage saying: ‘Go away. I’ve got nothing to say.’
    The family have lived in the single story, tan stucco home for the past 10 years.
    Gerstle drove straight into his garage after speeding down the road past several TV trucks and film crews waiting to interview him.
    He appeared enraged that media wanted to talk to him.
    A neighbor in Port Orange said: ‘(He) will be very embarrassed by all the attention he will get.
    ‘He is a very quiet man and will not like having his name mentioned all over the press. I am sure he is very grateful to Zimmerman but he is not the type you will see on a chat show talking about what happened.’

Rescued: Mark Gerstle (left) and his wife Dana (right) were pulled from the wreck of their mangled SUV last week by George Zimmerman – who was acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin last week in Florida

Family Event: This picture of the Gerstle family shows Mark and Dana at their daughter’s Holy Communion last year
    Friends of the couple, who make regular trips from their home to the Disney theme parks in Orlando, said they will be concerned that they could become targets for hate mobs who have threatened revenge for the death of Trayvon Martin.
    ‘Let’s face it, George Zimmerman is pretty toxic right now,’ said a friend.
    ‘Mark has two young children and has got to live his life round here. Why would he want to mark himself out.
    ‘Whatever he says could be taken out of context. If he praises Zimmerman then people will say he is making him into a hero. It is easier if he says nothing.’
    Like Casey Anthony, another Florida resident who was sensationally cleared of murder, Zimmerman faces living in the shadows for the rest of his life.
    Not only has he and his immediate family received death threats, but his legal team have also been warned they are on a hit list.
    Rallies were held across the US at the weekend by protestors angry at the jury’s decision to acquit Zimmerman on all charges.
    Cleared: George Zimmerman has been labelled a hero after pulling a family from their overturned vehicle

Scene: The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, pictured, less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin
    Beyonce and husband Jay Z joined Martin’s mother in a rally held in New York city.
    It was widely thought that Zimmerman would leave Florida to start a new life.
    But with the threat of a Justice Department inquiry it is thought he has been told to remain in Florida.
    Officials have also refused to return the handgun used in the killing of Martin pending a possible Justice investigation.
    Zimmerman could also face a civil suit brought by the Martin family.
    The neighborhood watch captain has replaced Casey Anthony, who was cleared a year ago of murdering her daughter Caylee, has become the latest figure of hate in Florida.
    Even the towing company who removed the Gerstle’s car from the highway refused to talk about the incident.
    The Miranda Towing Company from Oviedo were called by Seminole County Police to remove the blue Ford Explorer from the side of the highway.
    When contacted by MailOnline a member of staff said: ‘We have got nothing to say’ before slamming down the phone.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Great... So now not only is he a wannabe cop but now he's a wannabe firefighter!

Thanks

Zimmerman Rescue Family Afraid Of The OHJS Klan

Posted on July 25, 2013 by stevengoddard

The family which George Zimmerman rescued last week is afraid to speak out – for fear of harassment by the Obama/Holder/Jackson/Sharpton lynch mob.
    A couple George Zimmerman helped rescue after their SUV flipped over on a Florida highway canceled a news conference Wednesday, citing the possibility of ‘blowback’ against them.

Mark and Dana Gerstle had planned to talk about the assistance they received from Zimmerman, who was recently acquitted of charges in the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman’s attorney Mark O’Mara told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that they changed their minds, deciding they didn’t want to be in the spotlight. After discussing the situation with family and friends, O’Mara said they realized that being connected to Zimmerman right now could be toxic.

“They wanted to thank him publicly,” O’Mara said. “They thought that they could not, for the possibility of blowback against them.”

O’Mara brushed aside suggestions Wednesday that his client’s actions in helping save a family from a car wreck were somehow staged, noting that multiple government agencies and witnesses have backed up the family’s account.

“The same people who refuse to accept the jury’s verdict, just want to be angry, just want to hate George Zimmerman, are still going to,” O’Mara said. “Even if we had a videotape of the accident, they would still say it was made up. So you can’t really respond to people who just don’t want to listen to the truth.”

Family rescued by Zimmerman cancels news conference, fears ‘blowback’ | Fox News

Thanks

George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder'

On Thursday, July 25, 2013, Juror B29 (Maddy), the only minority juror from the George Zimmerman trial, and her lawyer David Chico sat down for an exclusive interview with ABC's Robin Roberts. (Donna Svennevik/ABC)

Auto Start: On | Off

Flash version 10,0 or greater is required

You have no flash plugin installed

Download latest version from here

More Sharing ServicesShare

Share on emailEmail
    881 Comments
    Print
    Single Page
    Text Size
    - / +

By ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
    July 25, 2013

The only minority on the all-female jury that voted to acquit George Zimmerman said today that Zimmerman "got away with murder" for killing Trayvon Martin and feels she owes an apology Martin's parents.
    "You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," said the woman who was identified only as Juror B29 during the trial. "But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."
    She said the jury was following Florida law and the evidence, she said, did not prove murder.
    Watch More of the Interview Thursday on "World News" at 6:30 p.m. ET and on "Nightline" at 12:35 a.m. ET, and then on Friday on "Good Morning America" at 7 a.m. ET
    The court had sealed the jurors' identities during the trial and still hasn't lifted the order, but Juror B29 edged out of the shadows in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America" anchor Robin Roberts. She allowed her face to be shown, but -- concerned for her safety -- used only a first name of Maddy.
    The nursing assistant and mother of eight children was selected as a juror five months after she had moved to Seminole County, Fla., from Chicago.
    All six of the jurors were women and Maddy, 36, who is Puerto Rican, was the only minority to deliberate in the racially charged case. Zimmerman, 29, was a white Hispanic and Martin, 17, was black.
    Catch up on all the details from the George Zimmerman murder trial.

Zimmerman Jurors on Trial: 'Highly Emotional and Physically Draining' Watch Video

Obama Speaks on Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman Verdict Watch Video

Parents Say Zimmerman 'Absolutely Not' a Racist Watch Video

Despite the prosecution's claim the Zimmerman profiled Martin because he was black, Maddy said the case was never about race to her, although she didn't want to speak for her fellow jurors.
    But her feelings about Zimmerman's actions are clear.
    "George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy said. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."
    See reaction to the George Zimmerman Verdict
    When the jury of six women—five of them mothers—began deliberations, Maddy said she favored convicting Zimmerman of second degree murder, which could have put him in prison for the rest of his life. The jury was also allowed to consider manslaughter, a lesser charge.
    "I was the juror that was going to give them the hung jury. I fought to the end," she said.
    However, on the second day of deliberations, after spending nine hours discussing the evidence, Maddy said she realized there wasn't enough proof to convict Zimmerman of murder or manslaughter under Florida law.
    Zimmerman concedes he shot and killed Martin in Sanford on Feb. 26, 2012, but maintains he fired in self-defense.
    "That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it," Maddy said. "But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty."
    When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, "I don't think so."
    "I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity," she said.
    As a mother, Maddy said she has had trouble adjusting to life after the verdict, and has wrestled with whether she made the right decision.
    "I felt like I let a lot of people down, and I'm thinking to myself, 'Did I go the right way? Did I go the wrong way?'" she said.
    "As much as we were trying to find this man guilty…they give you a booklet that basically tells you the truth, and the truth is that there was nothing that we could do about it," she said. "I feel the verdict was already told."
    Maddy said she has sympathy for Martin's parents and believes she, too, would continue the crusade for justice if this had happened to her son.

Thanks

[Video] Lawyer for Gun Group Crushes Piers Morgan in Interview on Donation to Zimmerman for Guns

Posted by The Eye is Watching on July 31, 2013
    Posted in: Positive US Gun Stories. Tagged: 2nd amendment, george zimmerman, gun control, positive gun stories, second amendment, sheeple, sheeple trance, Trayvon Martin.

As we’ve reported, the Buckeye Firearms Foundation has raised $12,000 for George Zimmerman which the group intended to be used for the purchase of guns and other types of security to help Zimmerman insure his safety.

The group has obviously taken some heat over the decision to hold the fundraiser, and even had their website attacked by hackers. Ken Hanson, legal counsel for the organization went on, Piers Morgan of all shows, to defend the group’s actions. Despite Morgan’s extremely anti gun stance, Mr. Hanson handled the questions very well.
    Here are some of the highlights from the interview.
    “What if Trayvon Martin’s older brother is walking in the same area in a few months time, George Zimmerman happens to be passing, finds him suspicious as he did Trayvon…and decides to shoot him as well?” Morgan asked. “Where does that leave you, if you’re the one who supplied the gun?”

“Well, if we’re the ones that supplied the gun, and again remember, we provided money, not a gun,” Hanson replied. “But if someone is on top of Mr. Zimmerman, again repeatedly bashing his head into the concrete, and he acts in self defense, that’s incredible bad luck he found himself in that situation twice. But we’ll sleep soundly.”

“Two different levels of government review have found no fault with Mr. Zimmerman’s actions. We can go through all the hypotheticals you’d like to go through, what it comes down to is that he’s gone through a government review,” Hanson lectured.
    Hanson summed it up pretty succinctly, “This isn’t an issue of race, it’s an issue of self defense law.”

Zimmerman was found not guilty of both second degree murder and manslaughter in the 2012 shooting of Trayvon Martin. The all female Florida jury found that Zimmerman acted in self defense during the incident.

Thread Information