Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon Martin Shooting - George Zimmerman

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Shooting

That may be true that he's the type to call 911 at the drop of a hat. I know of the type. Sometime though that isn't necessarily a bad thing, especially when your neighborhood has been having a spate of break-ins as this neighborhood apparently had.

On top of that, asking someone what they are doing in your neighborhood isn't against the law.

Punching someone and smashing their head into a sidewalk because they ask you what you are doing is against the law.

Thanks

Zimmerman was not hit from the back. He was punched in the NOSE.

He was walking away, headed back to his car when Martin came running at him and yelled. Zimmerman turned around and Martin said "Do you have a problem?"

Zimmerman said "No..."

Martin alledgely says, "You do now!" or words to that effect and then punches him in the face and when he goes down jumps on him.

Now... whether or NOT Zimmerman was following him BEFORE that point, he was WALKING AWAY. That makes what Martin did illegal.

Me... if someone hits me and knocks me to the ground and is punching me and bashing my head into the concrete, I will shoot him. No questions asked, whether he is armed or not. He's going to die.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Yeah... been there, done that as well. Ok, not Caracas - but certainly Detroit, Washington DC, NYC, Denver Co, Dallas Tx, and even Queens New York. Have I been hit? A few times in Detroit. Someone tried to rob my wife while I was with her in Colorado Springs (not considered unsafe) and I've had one attack by several young guys who came after me with sticks... when I had a friend with me. Was a bad idea. They lost. (I've had two other attacks on me by kids, one in Virgina on the side of a road after my car broke down and once on my own property in Colorado in the Mountains and they pointed guns at me. All I had was a wooden weapon. I walked away. One had to be carried out).
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

You never know. The 17 year old kid was a football player who was in shape.

The other guy is out of shape obviously.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Focus in Trayvon Martin case shifts to Washington

By the CNN Wire Staff
    updated 2:23 PM EDT, Tue March 27, 2012

Trayvon Martin witness steps forward

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• NEW: Protesters rally in Washington over Trayvon Martin case
    • Some members of Congress discuss the case, ahead of a forum on race and gun laws
    • The prosecutor in the case says her team will check the gun, look into slur allegations
    • A friend of Zimmerman's says he's in hiding, being treated for depression

The killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin has sparked a national dialogue on race; now CNN wants to hear from you. At 8 p.m. ET Thursday at CNN studios in New York, Soledad O'Brien is hosting a town hall meeting called "Beyond Trayvon: Race and Justice in America." The special will air at 8 p.m. ET Friday on CNN.
    Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- Much of the attention in the Trayvon Martin case shifted Tuesday to Washington, while the prosecutor in Florida continues work to sort out the facts in the case.
    Martin's parents and family attorney are expected to attend a forum on racial profiling, hate crimes and "stand your ground" deadly force laws, sponsored by Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee.
    Photos: iReporters share self-portraits in hoodies

The shooting has generated outrage across the country, with 18 rallies Monday alone and more on Tuesday.

Members of Mount Ennon Baptist Church in Clinton, Maryland, marched in front of the Department of Justice on Tuesday, calling for charges against Zimmerman.

Why I march for Trayvon Martin

Special prosecutor on investigation
    Friend: Zimmerman explained shooting

Martin witness describes aftermath

"We want to keep this issue before the public because if it goes away, we believe what happened to Trayvon Martin could go away, as well," said the Rev. Delman Coates, the church's pastor.

Members of a home school association for high school students also marched in Washington, calling on President Barack Obama to demand a full-scale civil rights investigation into the incident.

One student marcher carried a sign reading, "It could have been me." Others carried Skittles, the candy Martin had when he was killed.
    Martin died February 26 when neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot him after calling police to report him as a suspicious person.

On Tuesday, some members of Congress took to the House floor to speak about the case ahead of the afternoon forum.

"Trayvon Martin is one of the two people who at least deserve a fair trial," Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, said. "He deserves a fair hearing on what happened that day. He cannot speak for himself but there is evidence that speaks volumes about what happened on this occasion."

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, called the case tragic, but declined to comment beyond that.

"It's being investigated by state and federal officials, which I think is appropriate, and I think I'll leave it at that," he said.

Tensions continue to simmer over the case, with a new flare-up in New Orleans, where the NAACP asked the organization's national leaders to come to help defuse anger over the comments of a New Orleans police officer.

"Act like a Thug Die like one!" Officer Jason Giroir wrote on the website of CNN affiliate WWL-TV under a news report on the case.

Police Superintendent Ronal Serpas suspended Giroir without pay Monday.

"To say that I'm angry is an understatement. I'm furious," Serpas said.

Activist: 'Keep focus on Zimmerman'

New questions in Trayvon Martin case

Shooter called 'extremely remorseful'

Congregations pay tribute to slain teen

New Orleans NAACP President Danatus King said the organization was planning a rally on April 7 and a march April 21.

"This is not black, white, brown, yellow, red. This is all of us," he said.
    Opinion: Justice, not revenge

Meanwhile, the special prosecutor in the case continued efforts to sort out the facts of the February 26 incident.

Zimmerman has said he killed Martin in self-defense after the 17-year-old attacked him. Martin's family and supporters said they believe race played a role in the shooting. Zimmerman was questioned, but has not been charged, because police said they did not have evidence to contradict his account.

Martin, who was unarmed, was African-American. Zimmerman is a white Hispanic. His family has said he has been wrongly portrayed as a racist.

In a recording of his call to police, some people hear what sounds like a possible racial slur. CNN enhanced the sound of the 911 call and several members of CNN's editorial staff repeatedly reviewed the tape, but could reach no consensus on whether Zimmerman used a slur.

Special prosecutor Angela Corey said Tuesday that two top homicide investigators from her office worked through the weekend on the case. She investigators would be looking into the allegations that Zimmerman might have uttered a racial slur, as well as the possibility that Zimmerman's gun might have gone off accidentally, which she said investigators do in all shooting probes.

Report: Zimmerman told police teen punched him before shooting
    On Monday, more questions arose in the already murky case, with Sanford police confirming the details of an Orlando Sentinel report, which cited unnamed authorities saying Zimmerman told them Martin punched him in the nose after the two exchanged words.

Police said Monday the Sentinel account is "consistent with the information provided to the State Attorney's office by the police department." The newspaper reported that Zimmerman said Martin then repeatedly punched him and slammed his head into the sidewalk.
    Previously released tapes of 911 calls included neighbors saying they had heard screams -- though it wasn't clear whether they came from Zimmerman or Martin.

Two women who live nearby have said they heard "a whining, someone in distress, and then the gunshot."

Mary Cutcher and her roommate, Selma Mora Lamilla, told CNN Monday that they ran outside. "Within seconds," they were about 10 feet away from Martin's body, Lamilla said.

"(Zimmerman) was standing over the body, basically straddling the body with his hand on Trayvon's back," said Cutcher, adding that they called three times to him before he finally asked them to call police. "It didn't seem to me that he was trying to help him in any way."

When police arrived, Zimmerman's "back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass (and he) was also bleeding, from the nose and back of his head," according to a police report.

Police have not released Cutcher's official police statement, but have said her statements to them were consistent with Zimmerman's account.
    Neighbors describe watch leader

Police have said they did not charge Zimmerman because they did not have evidence that differed from his version of the events. Florida's "stand your ground" deadly force law prohibited them from making an arrest, police said.

Shooting renews debate over 'stand your ground' laws
    The law allows the use of deadly force anywhere a person feels a reasonable fear of death or serious injury, and has been cited in a rising number of justifiable homicide cases in Florida.

Zimmerman's lawyer has said he believes the law applies to the case.
    On Tuesday, Zimmerman's friend, former CNN anchor Joe Oliver, said Zimmerman had given him the same account as the one that appeared in the Orlando Sentinel, as well as additional details about what happened between the time the two came face to face and the time the gun went off.

Oliver, who now works at WESH-TV in Orlando, said he could not discuss the details Tuesday, but said Zimmerman was sorry for what had happened.

"The George Zimmerman I know is not here anymore, because he knows that he took someone else's life, and he's extremely remorseful," Oliver said Tuesday on CNN's "Starting Point."

Oliver said race played no role in the incident.

"I understand completely the fear and anger that's out there over this case. If I didn't know George Zimmerman I'd be right out there, too," he said.

"But I do know George and I do know that portrayal that young black men have had. I've experienced that growing up. I get that," said Oliver, who is African-American. "I understand that, but in this one spark incident, that wasn't the case. Race had nothing to do with it."

The Martin family and its supporters, however, have laid the blame squarely on Zimmerman, saying he racially profiled and shot an unarmed teen, wearing a hoodie, who was just walking back from the convenience store. They have called for changes in Florida's law and other such laws, which gun control advocates frequently refer to as "shoot first" laws.

Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump said 911 tapes, phone records and testimony from the teen's girlfriend -- who was on the phone with him just before the shooting -- show Zimmerman is to blame.

"Those facts are uncontroverted. Mr. Zimmerman and his friends can say whatever they want to say."

Crump also said authorities were trying to "demonize" Martin with news accounts that surfaced Monday, saying Martin had been suspended from school in Miami for 10 days after a search of his book bag turned up an empty plastic bag with marijuana residue.

"Whatever Trayvon Martin was suspended for had absolutely no bearing on what happened on the night of February 26," he said.

Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said, "The only comment that I have right now is that they've killed my son and now they're trying to kill his reputation."

Martin's family and their attorneys have also questioned how police handled the investigation.

City Administrator Norton Bonaparte said Tuesday that a town hall meeting Monday night was helpful for city officials, who have already forwarded a list of suggested improvements to the city's legal office for review.

Bonaparte also said he is in talks with the Department of Justice to establish a procedure for Sanford residents to have complaints investigated by an independent agency.

Zimmerman, who has not spoken publicly about the case, is in hiding, afraid for his safety, Oliver said.

"He hasn't been back to his apartment, which is in that complex, ever since that happened, and he's being treated for post-traumatic stress disorder, for depression, for insomnia," Oliver said. "He cried for days after this happened."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peterle Matteo View Post
    I can not belive a 17 years old BABY can win against a 28 years old MAN.

Or the 28 y man is a disabled (paraplegic,,,,wheels chair you know), or there is something strange.

1.9 Meters, athletic build, 90kg 17 Years old <---Not a baby

1.65 meters, 112kg, 28 years old <--Out of shape, too many burritos
    Last edited by Malsua; March 27th, 2012 at 19:04.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Laura Ingraham: Eric Holder Not Going To Investigate The ‘Black Panthers’

by Alex Alvarez | 10:00 am, March 27th, 2012

Radio host Laura Ingraham paid a visit to Fox & Friends Tuesday morning, where she was asked to weigh in on The New Black Panthers’ $10,000 bounty for the “capture” of George Zimmerman, the 28-year-old volunteer neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida. “They want him ‘dead or alive’,” noted host Gretchen Carlson.

RELATED: Anderson Cooper And New Black Panther Leader Clash Over Group Meddling In Trayvon Martin Case

“There could be potential civil rights claims involved here,” said Ingraham, “and there is a fine line — and it’s kind of a blurry line — between free speech and incitement of violence. And, look, we’ve just come off this period where the left goes on the attack against Rush Limbaugh for making a comment about a woman that he apologizes for. They want to drive him off air, go after his advertisers. And meanwhile, you have these people who show up at these rallies who are basically calling for unlawful attacks or killings or capture of an individual who has not yet been charged with anything and there is a collective yawn from the left. Imagine if a white radical group asked for a bounty on the head of a black man who hadn’t been accused of a crime. What do you think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be saying then?”

RELATED: Rev. Jesse Jackson Denounces New Black Panther Bounty On George Zimmerman

Rev. Jackson recently advocated for a measured, non-violent response to the Martin case, telling a Fox affiliate in Orlando that people “would do well to remain disciplined, focused and non-violent. Any diversion from that takes attention away from Zimmerman and Trayvon and the family. I hope we remain in the face of all these provocations, focused and non-violent. We need to keep the focus on Trayvon, and who killed him and how that killing will be processed.”

RELATED: CNN Reports ‘Black Panthers’ Offering Bounty On Trayvon Killer George Zimmerman

“Why does the left remain utterly silent,” Ingraham continued, “when a man has not been accused of anything, yet, and not been charged with anything basically has his own life put in jeopardy by a radical organization that feels free to show up at these rallies and also menace people at the polls?”

“Eric Holder is not going to investigate the Black Panthers,” she concluded.
    Also worth noting: Contrary to the segment, the group that has put a bounty on Zimmerman is called the “New Black Panther Party,” a group distinct from (and denounced by) the Black Panthers. The New Black Panther Party has been labeled a “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League.

Watch, via Fox News:

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

The left wants this to escalate to the point of a fight, some kind of violence or worse riots and murder so that "justice" can be "served".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Isn't it great that Trayvon's parents are in Washington talking ONLY to Democrats like Shiela Lee?

Shiela Lee, yes... that good little liberal Democrat who has called for the extermination of all White people... Al Sharpton is there too...

Why are they not talking about the White teenager that was set on fire by three Black thugs in Kansas city. You know, the one where Holder said that it wasn't a "hate crime" - although witnesses stated the criminals were yelling "that's what happens when your a White boy".

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

And so it begins...

No Justice! No Peace!… Trayvon Protesters Ransack Walgreens Store (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 11:49 AM

High school students in Miami decieded to ransack the local Walgreens on the way to a Trayvon Martin rally. The students left the store when the vice principal ordered them out.

WSVN has video:

Local 10 reported:
    North Miami Beach police said surveillance video shows dozens of high school students demonstrating in the Trayvon Martin case Friday ransacking and shoplifting from a Walgreens store.

The incident occurred during a walkout from North Miami Beach Senior High School in support of Martin, 17, who was fatally shot in Sanford. Protesters have been calling for the arrest of George Zimmerman, 28, who has not been charged because he claimed self-defense in the shooting, according to police.

Minutes after walking out of their school Friday at about 11 a.m., a large group of students walked through the streets of North Miami Beach. Along the way, they stopped at a Walgreens at 163rd Street and 15th Avenue.

Surveillance video shows dozens of teenagers running through the store. Police said about 50 to 60 students stormed in, ransacking the shelves, before the school’s vice principal ordered everyone outside.

North Miami Beach police said students stole about $1,100 worth of merchandise and damaged some items, including a DVD player, int he store.

Some of the students dropped their IDs on the way out of the store, police said, so investigators have an idea of who was inside.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I think I might have mentioned the phrase, "This will get worse before it gets better" a day or so ago?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

After reading those tweets, I feel dumber. I'm serious. All that" whn a btch say she no suk u dik, she be best dik suk evr." stuff really melted my brains. I think I completely forgot one semester in college reading all that crap.

It's nice to know Treyvon wanted a white bitch just once. I mean, he ws jus keepsing it real yo. I'm saddened to think this youngster wasn't able to put his "7.5 which was mo thn a btch deserve" into a white girl.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I'm saddened you reposted it....

/lmao
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I'm saddened you reposted it....

/lmao

I'm sorry for your intelligence loss. You'll probably need to read a few chapters in an engineering text book to make up for it.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

probably.

Working on spherical trig at the moment, I think I might have burned something out though.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Go back to the basics...go manually solve the Fredholm integral equation and you should be back to normal, quick as a jiff.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Go back to the basics...go manually solve the Fredholm integral equation and you should be back to normal, quick as a jiff.
    No... Thanks anyway. lol.

I'm going to simply stop doing this and use a GPS, or find an easier way.

LMAO

If only all things were as simple as giving up... huh?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    Nothing but Idleness, Boredom, Sex, and Fighting talk, and that talk is on a very low level.

If people like Treyvon Martin are our future, we are in big trouble.
    No worries. These people almost always end up the same way. With a hole in them on some street somewhere. They self select out of society.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    Nothing but Idleness, Boredom, Sex, and Fighting talk, and that talk is on a very low level.

If people like Treyvon Martin are our future, we are in big trouble.
    Michael, we're in big trouble. Trust me. I spent about 18 months teaching inmates in a prison electronics some years back now. They weren't any better then than now. The place was crawling with young punk assed kids who were "framed", a shit load of "skin heads" and a bigger group of "Black Muslims" who were constantly at war with the whites.

Day in and day OUT I see kids walking around here with their friggin pants hanging underneath their underwear, calling out challenges to anyone walking around and getting snotty with anyone in their way.

Peterele wonders why someone is "out playing cop" at night, but I promise Peterle has not seen anything like our inner cities, not even in Caracas. Not the same thing.

At least in a third world country like Venezuela you EXPECT bad behavior from the poor people who are oppressed by a regime like Chavez'.

But you do NOT expect such things in an inner city of the United States where so damned much of our money "goes to education"!

Do you?

I guess the way to look at this is "Americans are all wealthy" (Europe's and other region's take on the US) and therefore SHOULD have nothing but prim and proper youngsters with parents who see to their education and upbringing in a manner to let them join "real society" (like European snobbery perhaps) and American's deserve what they get for not doing it.

And why in the hell should you be outside at night in your own city because you know you will get robbed by these fucks.

Just because Trayvon was unarmed at the time does NOT make him an "innocent child" as the media is trying to make him out to be.

By the same token Zimmerman might have been out of his league in going out on the streets at night like that "pretending" and should have stayed home watching "Idol" or some shit while the neighbors were being robbed.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information