Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silent Screams: Africa Ethnically Cleanses Its Christians

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Silent Screams: Africa Ethnically Cleanses Its Christians

Silent Screams: The Sudan Ethnically Cleanses Its Christians

By Rob Miller

The government of the predominantly Muslim nation of Sudan has stripped its 500,000 to 700,000 Christians of citizenship and has put them on notice that they have one week to leave the country. Even sub-Jim Crow dhimmi status is to be denied them.

According to an ENI report, the government of Sudan has declared that all whose "parents, grandparents or great grandparents [were] born in the South Sudan or [who] belong to any southern ethnic group" are no longer citizens of Sudan and must leave by April 8...or else.

There's more to this than meets the eye, of course.

The Sudan has always been a borderland between Arab and black African, between slavemaster and slave. And increasingly, between Muslim and Christian. During the decades-long jihad by the Sudan between the early 1980s and today against the black Africans to the east in Darfur and in the south, conservative estimates put the death toll at over 2 million. Al-Bashir has already been indicted by the International Criminal Court for genocide, something the Arab League has thumbed their noses at, with al-Bashir able to freely attend meetings and travel all over the region without fear of arrest. The charges he was indicted for -- the mass rapes, the slavetaking, the wanton murders -- make what's going on now in Syria look like a particularly sedate bridge party.

In July 2011, the jihad officially ended when the largely Christian South Sudan achieved independence, although sporadic attacks by al-Bashir's military and aircraft still continue in places like the Nuba Mountains and along the South Sudan borders.

Due to the discord caused by the breakaway, al-Bashir is under pressure to turn the Sudan into a extremist fundamentalist, Muslim Brotherhood-ruled Islamist state.

The key figure involved is a Muslim cleric by the name of Hasan al-Turabi, who leads the Sudanese branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Al-Turabi is an interesting figure, rather like our old friend, the late and unlamented Imad Mugniyeh, in that he has the ability to transcend the usual Sunni/Shia divide and stay on good terms with a lot of different players and factions.

Al-Turabi comes from an influential and wealthy family and has a legal background, having studied at Khartoum University, the University of London, and finally at the Sorbonne in Paris.

As what passed for the Sudan's attorney general, al-Turabi has been credited both with starting the civil war by forcing the introduction of sharia law into the Sudan in 1983 and with providing its religious wrapping, that of jihad. It was al-Turabi's brother-in-law, Sadeq al-Mahdi, who was the Sudan's dictator during the early stages of the civil war from 1985 until 1989, when the current strongman, Lt.-Gen. Omar al-Bashir, overthrew al-Mahdi in a military coup with al-Turabi's assistance.

In the past, he's been an ally of secular dictators like Saddam Hussein, as well as terrorist groups like al-Qaeda. He was on good terms with Osama bin Laden (bin Laden reportedly was married to one of Turabi's nieces), remains on excellent terms with current al-Qaeda head Ayman Zawahiri, and was instrumental in inviting both to come to the Sudan and set up training camps during the Clinton years.

He's also on good terms with Shiite entities like Iran and Hezb'allah, and he was instrumental in cementing the alliance between Iran and the al-Bashir regime.
    The Iranians already have an arms factory in the Sudan to supply Hamas and their allies in Somalia, Yemen, and Central Africa. If my sources are correct, they also maintain training camps staffed by Iranian Revolutionary Guards and Hezb'allah members, some of whom have been killed by Israeli air strikes on arms convoys headed north in the desert towards Sinai and Gaza.

What al-Turabi and his allies want from Bashir is a full-on Muslim Brotherhood-ruled sharia state, comparable to Iran, Gaza, Saudi Arabia, or Afghanistan under the Taliban.

After South Sudan seceded, the Islamists demanded that Bashir implement this, and they have pledged to drive him from power if he doesn't. They formed a party headed by al-Turabi known as the Islamic Constitution Front and drafted a sharia-based constitution that the imam of Khartoum's Grand Mosque endorsed, saying Bashir must "either rule by Islam or go."

Picture if you will the beginnings of a Muslim Brotherhood-ruled caliphate, with Libya's and the Sudan's oil wealth combined with Egypt's and Gaza's manpower and strategic locations...especially if it's allied with a Shi'ite bloc consisting of Iran, Lebanon, and Syria.

That's what al-Turabi has been working for and what he may end up being instrumental in creating.

The ethnic cleansing of over half a million Christians is only a first step.

What's notable about this is the hideous silence. There's little or nothing being reported in the media on this. For all the noise about the new Responsibility to Protect Doctrine that was evoked on Libya, the United Nations has nothing to say about what's happening in the Sudan, even though it violates the organization's own charter.

No one is talking about a no-fly zone to protect black Christians under air attack in South Sudan by the Bashir regime, even though our huge air base in Djibouti is within flying distance. The infamously misnamed U.N. Human Rights Commission is preoccupied with Israel to the point of derangement, and the Muslim countries running it will see to it that it stays that way.

And President Obama is utterly silent. No speeches, no talk of sanctions or aid to the Sudan's Christians, not even any outrage expressed...not a word.

I've been following what's been going on in the Sudan for quite some time.

For all the demonization of Western Imperialism so popular these days, it was those hated imperialists who largely destroyed the slave trade in the 1870s and brought a measure of peace, civil order, and decency to the country for a brief time. It is our supposedly more modern and compassionate societies that have seen the horror that has gone on in Darfur and in the South Sudan and done nothing...except react with silence.

That silence comes from fear of offending Islam, no matter how egregious and hateful the actions of a significant number of its followers become and no matter how deeply those actions offend our civilized norms. In the case of President Obama, it undoubtedly comes from his administration's deep-seated policy of encouraging Islamists, specifically the Muslim Brotherhood. It reminds me of nothing so much as the 1930s, when the appeasers in Britain and here in our own country reacted with the same indifference while Hitler armed his legions for conquest and ethnically cleansed Germany's Jews.

There will be a price for us ignoring the cries of our brothers. I believe in a just G-d who does His own accounting in His own time, and the Christians of the Sudan are going to be set down in those eternal records as a debt for us to pay in the future. We may not care for what that repayment, with interest, entails.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Default Re: Silent Screams: The Sudan Ethnically Cleanses Its Christians

I wonder why the talking heads don't acknowledge the continuation of the crusades? A rose by any other name?
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Oh my God.....
    Libertatem Prius!

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

It's amazing to me that the sub-intellectual, ultra-detestable bipeds in the media can spend thousands of hours publicizing Trayvon Martin's shooting, an act most likely committed in self defense, and almost completely ignore the demonically inspired genocide of an entire people group. It's absolutely horrendous. Yeah, I know there’s no political benefit for the media punks and their puppet masters, but you know what? It appears to me they aren’t even human beings with enough compassion within their collective dried bag of bones to care about much of anything. Pathetic and disgraceful.

Thanks

This is why most of us think that "America is doomed" in some form or fashion.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Peterle.

There is a difference in a major news network like NBC, CBS and ABC, as well as CNN doing it, and a blog.

That article is from a blog, not from a news agency.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

And for the record the US government has that site blocked because... well, it's a "HATE" site...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peterle Matteo View Post
    Wait...wait...wait...

It's Nigeria 2010 not Sudan 2012

I am talking about the image:

Put an image like this is manipulating.

Because
    The media have to extract a good story to sell newspapers.

Your right, we don't want to manipulate or sensationalize what Radical Muslims are doing to Christians in Africa.

I'm sure they're innocent and "Right Wing Nazi's" are at the heart of this tragedy too.

The link to that picture in the OP is below...and
    it may not be safe either:

5:49 pm | Posted by Ibn Kammuna
    Christian Sudanese burned

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I-d call it "fair usage" in context...well maybe. I saw this foto about a year ago. I was thinkin about how much I thank God, despite adverse circumstances, that I don't live in Sudan. I thank God each day for at least 14 reasons and try to do charity.

Yet like eer one else...I tend to complain, gripe, sometimes even whine a bit. (mental-not verbal).... mind/heart/soul/strength

I was headed home the other day when....ole- I was attacked by a bull. That bull spit a tick in my armpit. I have evidence. ...bloody pinche muffuk.

¡¡Stupid bull!! Tried to attack me when I was thanking God. Could have killed the bull, but I just killed the tick. Klocks tickin...so try to do charity in your respective city-states.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

Peterle.... that's not what he meant.

I think perhaps you have a disconnect in your communications link going-on.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I read some..... it says basically:

Explosion. July 3. Tanker truck in the village of Sange, in South Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo, left 235 dead.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

500,000 Sudanese Christians Forced to Leave

By Dean | March 16, 2012 - 5:50 am | Blog

A massive persecution of Christians by an Islamic government is under way in Sudan.

An estimated 700,000 Sudanese, most of them Christian, must leave the country for South Sudan by April under a law passed by the north after South Sudan voted to secede.

The law states that any deemed ethnically South Sundanese must leave the north or apply for “alien residency.” This is despite the fact that many—some studies even say most—of these people have lived their whole lives in north Sudan. Human Rights Watch warns: “Statements and actions of Sudanese government officials indicate that they are reading these laws to mean that anyone living in Sudan with even one great-grandparent born in South Sudan will lose their Sudanese citizenship, irrespective of whether they have acquired—or want to acquire—South Sudanese citizenship.”

“This proposal is intolerable, and flies in the face of international law,” said Refugees International’s (RI’s) Statelessness Program manager, Sarnata Reynolds. “First, the individuals targeted by this plan have a legitimate claim to Sudanese citizenship—since most have lived in Sudan their entire lives—and there is currently no way for them to apply for South Sudanese citizenship. Second, forcing men, women and children into deportation camps and shipping them off to a country that many have never seen would be a legal and moral disaster.”

“It has taken more than two years to move more than 350,000 people who volunteered to return to South Sudan from Sudan—and they had to overcome incredible logistical challenges,” warned Peter Orr, RI’s head advocate for Sudan. “Now, with fighting on the border between the two countries, and thousands of voluntary returnees clogging up roads and waterways, how long would it take for 700,000 to make the journey?

Deporting such a huge number of individuals to the South at this time would be a logistical nightmare and a humanitarian catastrophe.”

This is just one example of persecution of Christians by Sudan’s Islamic government. In 2010, Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir warned: “If South Sudan secedes, we will change the constitution and at that time there will be no time to speak of diversity of culture and ethnicity.”

“Sharia and Islam will be the main source for the constitution, Islam the official religion and Arabic the official language,” he said. He is now following through on that threat.

Eric Reeves writes in the Sudan Tribune, a Paris-based news website: “In Khartoum there has been a marked increase in threats and attacks against churches, priests, and Christians of all denominations. Those perceived as Christians (“southerners”) are often forcibly conscripted by press gangs working for renegade militias that operate, with Khartoum’s support, in South Sudan.”

Like the deportation of South Sudanese, much of this Christian persecution is indirect—targeted at ethnic groups that have a large number of Christians. For example, the Sudanese are attacking the inhabitants of the Nuba Mountains with rockets—the home of one of Sudan’s largest Christian communities. While there are armed rebels in the area, the rocket attacks occur at random, often killing civilians. One woman said that soldiers were targeting people with darker sin and also said “we don’t want anyone who says they are a Christian in this village.”

This conflict is part of a growing confrontation between Islam and Christianity. Across the Middle East and North Africa, Christians are under attack. Slowly, the Vatican is being roused. Expect this kind of persecution to lead to a violent clash between the Muslim and Christian world.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Sudan Christians Suffering Ethnic Cleansing

NUBA MOUNTAINS, Sudan - Thousands of lives are still at risk as the Islamic regime of Sudan launches attacks in the Nuba Mountains.

Armed forces of President Omar al-Bashir are terrorizing people of South Kordofan State.

Now humanitarian organizations are speaking out, hoping to expose the ethnic cleansing of the Nuba people.

Daily Torment

The Nuba Mountains are home to one of Sudan's largest Christian communities.

Human rights groups say these believers are being tormented by daily air strikes and house-to-house raids from President Bashir's armed forces.

Bashir is an indicted war criminal for the genocide in Darfur.

At a recent Congressional hearing, Virginia Rep. Frank Wolf said it's important the church stands up for the persecuted Christians.

"I think the church in the West has to do a better job of advocating for the persecuted church," he said.

"If anything, hopefully, this hearing can not only motivate the administration, but also the church, leaders of all the denominations to come together to advocate for this," he said.

Pending Humanitarian Crisis

There have been reports of Bashir's soldiers burning down churches.

Bishop Andudu is the Anglican Bishop of Kadugli, the capital city of Sudan's South Kordofan. He testified to the devastation that has happened to his diocese.

"My house was shot with guns and my chaplain was able to escape through the window," Andudu recalled. "And also my offices and cyber café was burned down and capital as well."

Brad Phillips, founder of the Persecution Project Foundation, recently returned from the Nuba Mountains. He told U.S. congressional leaders that aid access to the region is limited.

"There is a serious humanitarian crisis that is approaching," Phillips warned.

"There are 70 to 90,000 people that are probably going to die in the next month to two months, because the roads are shut down to the north and the flights are not coming into the Nuba Mountains," he said.

Special Delivery

But that didn't stop a team from CBN's Operation Blessing. After being notified of the extreme medicine shortages in Nubas, Operation Blessing president Bill Horan put together an emergency relief mission.
    "It was dangerous, but it was life saving," he said.

Operation Blessing's David Darg accompanied Horan.

"We found a pilot willing to fly us into the Nuba Mountains," Darg said. "We took off and flew most of the way under the cover of the clouds to avoid being spotted by the Northern war planes."

"We landed on this tiny dirt strip and then the scramble was on to unload the plane as fast as we could because we were told literally any minute the Antonov bombers could show up and start bombing the air strip," he said.

Soldiers from the Sudan People's Liberation Army drove the team several hours to the hideout of Lt. General Abdel Aziz. Aziz directs the liberation movement in the Nuba Mountains.

"The National Congress Party of Khartoum have declared jihad, Islamic jihad on all the Nuba, whether you are Muslim, whether you are Christian," he said.

"Nuba did not go and attack Khartoum. Nuba did not go and take anything from Khartoum," Aziz continued.

"Instead, Khartoum is the one exploiting the area. They are taking the oil. This is the only oil producing state in the north, in the remaining part of the country," he said.

Shattered Peace

The people of the Nuba Mountains enjoyed a six-year period of relative peace after the signing of the North-South peace agreement in 2005.

But that ended last June when the Northern government attacked Kadugli.

Horan was shown some of the destruction, including a school that had been targeted by a government Antonov plane.

"It's a school that was filled with children in session. Two huge bombs. Thank God they missed but not by much," he said.

"It was close enough to the school that some shrapnel fell and penetrated the walls of some of the school buildings," Horan said. "One child was killed and a whole group of children were injured."

"Who in the world would target--on purpose--children?" he asked.

Help for Nuba

Operation Blessing delivered an emergency health kit containing enough medicine and supplies to establish a health clinic that will serve 10,000 Nubian people for 90 days.

"Those medicines are now at this moment being used to treat the sick, the injured, the wounded in the clinics in the Nuba Mountains," Horan said.

"The people of the Nuba Mountains, no one can hear their voice. They're suffering in silence. We need to be their voice," he continued.

"The United States and all the nations of the free world, the United Nations -- they have to quit ignoring this and then they have to quit talking about it," he said. "They have to take decisive action."

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Exactly!

With or without translator?
    I don't need a translator for simple stuff.

"mort" = death

etc

I studied French... 40+ years ago now I think. I can read some. I've studied Spanish more recently and can muddle through written stuff a lot better than listening to speaking.

Remember Peterle, I've been to almost 50 countries and spent time in most of them, so I've had to learn a little in each country. I used to speak German (simple German, nothing difficult) but that too, was long ago.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Good point, I think most of us do that. I tend to ignore articles completely from certain sources anyway.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Sudan: Over 500,000 Christians Have Less Than a Month to Leave North Sudan, Aid Agencies Fear Humanitarian Catastrophe

03/11/2012 ICA Leave a comment Go to comments

By Fredrick Nzwili – “Sudanese

Christians who have barely a month to leave the north or risk being treated as foreigners are starting to move, but Christian leaders are concerned that the 8 April deadline set by Islamic-majority Sudan is unrealistic.

‘We are very concerned. Moving is not easy … people have children in school. They have homes … It is almost impossible,’ Roman Catholic Bishop Daniel Adwok, the Khartoum archdiocese auxiliary told ENInews in a telephone interview on 7 March.

Sudan in February announced the deadline for the former citizens it had stripped of nationality after South Sudan’s January 2011 vote to secede. The ultimatum will affect an estimated 500,000-700,000 people, who are mainly Christians of southern origin that still live in the north…

Some church leaders fear increased persecution of Christians in the north or even forced repatriation for those who may want to stay. ‘The fears have been there from the beginning. There could be some form of harassment, and that could intensify after that date, but for forceful removal, it is hard to ascertain,’ said the Rev. Don Bosco Ochieng, a Roman Catholic priest in the Rumbek diocese.

Aid agencies are calling for the extension of the deadline, warning that it will create a logistical and humanitarian catastrophe.” Read more.

Flashback: Sudan: Christianity No Longer an Accepted Religion, Muslims Attack Christians Trying to Rebuild Church – ” Emboldened by government calls for a Sudan based on Islamic law since the secession of South Sudan, Muslims long opposed to a church near Khartoum have attacked Christians trying to finish constructing their building, sources said… laiming that Christianity was no longer an accepted religion in the country, Muslims in the Hay al Sawra, Block 29 area of Omdurman West on Aug. 5 attacked SCOC members who were constructing the church building, the sources said. ‘We do not want any presence of churches in our area,’ shouted members of the mob as they threw stones at the Christians, the sources said.” Read more.

Flashback: Sudan: President Al-Bashir Moves Forward with Rewriting the Country’s Constitution to Implement Sharia Law – “Sudanese leader Omer Hassan Al-Bashir is moving forward with rewriting the country’s constitution to implement Shariah law, according to reports from organizations with links inside the Muslim-dominated nation. International Christian Concern’s North Africa specialist Jonathan Racho says that a Shariah-compliant constitution will mean more suffering for Sudan’s remaining Christians. ‘This new law (Shariah compliant constitution) is going to affect a significant number of Christians who live in places like Khartoum (the capital city). There are still a significant number of Christians in Sudan,’ Racho said.” Read more.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Sudan’s Muslim-Government Continues Ethnic Cleansing of Christians, Churches Hit With Airstrikes…

Where’s the outrage?
    JUBA, South Sudan, March 30 (CDN) — After Khartoum denied that it had bombed civilians earlier this month, Sudanese aerial strikes last week were aimed at church buildings and schools in Kauda, South Kordofan state, a humanitarian aid worker said.

Antonov airplanes dropped bombs on Thursday and Friday (March 22 and 23), destroying some houses and cattle near the church buildings and schools but causing no casualties, he said.

Humanitarian agencies consider the Islamic government’s targeting of civilians in the Nuba Mountains, which has a large Christian population, an “ethnic cleansing” against non-Arab peoples in the multi-ethnic state, with the added incentive of ridding the area of Christians, he said.

Churches in the Nuba Mountains are holding worship services very early in the morning and late in the evening in order to avoid aerial bombardments that target their churches, he said.

Most of the bombings take place during daytime, when visibility is better for pilots of the Russian-made Antonov planes.

Khartoum is actively recruiting more security personnel and sending them to South Kordofan to help kill or arrest Nuba civilians, including Christians, sources said. Islamic government officials consider the various Nuba ethnicities as enemies or “infidels” in their campaign to clear the region of non-Arab races and Christianity.
    Posted by ZIP on Sunday, April 1, 2012, at 2:23 pm

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

By Robert J. Avrech | April 4, 2012
    World Yawns as Sudan Ethnically Cleanses Christians

Seraphic Secret
    is jammed with work and preparations for Passover. Hence, we are cheerfully swiping part of an excellent post by our good friend Rob Miller of the Joshua Pundit blog, in which he reveals that Muslim Sudan is ethnically cleansing its Christian population.

It’s a horrifying tale, but hardly surprising in that Islam is and always has been a religious, political ideology founded and maintained through ceaseless wars and cruel imperialism. The Arab Muslim world has already killed and expelled its Jewish residents. It was only a matter of time before the Christian population was targeted.

Remember, the Jews are the canary in the coal mine of civilization.

We are waiting for all the do gooders who endlessly protest Israel’s so-called occupation—you cannot occupy what belongs to you—to step up and vigorously cry out against this atrocity.

Just kidding. There is zero chance these self-righteous Europeans and Scandinavians will go up against Sudan because they would be tortured, raped and murdered. It’s much safer and there’s oodles of friendly press when dealing with the Jews they take such pleasure in demonizing.
    The government of the predominantly Muslim nation of Sudan has stripped its 500,000 to 700,000 Christians of citizenship and has put them on notice that they have one week to leave the country. Even sub-jim crow dhimmi status is to be denied them.

According to an ENI report, the government of Sudan has declared that all whose “parents, grandparents or great grandparents [were] born in the South Sudan or [who] belong to any southern ethnic group” are no longer citizens of Sudan and must leave the Sudan by April 8… or else.

There’s more to this than meets the eye, of course.

The Sudan has always been a borderland between Arab and black African, between slavemaster and slave. And increasingly, between Muslim and Christian. During the decades long jihad by the Sudan between the early 1980 and today against the black Africans to the east in Darfur and in the south, conservative estimates put the death toll at over 2 million.The Sudan’s President Omar Al-Bashir has already been indicted by the International Criminal Court for genocide, something the Arab League has thumbed their collective noses at, with al-Bashir is able to freely attend meetings and travel all over the region without fear of arrest. The charges he was indicted for, the mass rapes, the slavetaking, the wanton murders make what’s going on now in Syria look like a particularly sedate bridge party.

In July 2011, the jihad officially ended when the largely Christian South Sudan achieved independence, although sporadic attacks by al-Bashir’s military and aircraft still continue in places like the Nuba Mountains and along the South Sudan borders.

Due to the discord caused by the breakaway, al-Bashir is under pressure to turn the Sudan into a extremist fundamentalist, Muslim Brotherhood ruled Islamist state.

The key figure involved is a Muslim cleric by the name Hasan al-Turabi, who leads the Sudanese branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Al-Turabi is an interesting figure, rather like our old friend the late and unlamented Imad Mugniyeh in that he has the ability to transcend the usual Sunni/Shiah divide and stay on good terms with a lot of different players and factions.

Al-Turabi comes from an influential and wealthy family and has a legal background, having studied at Khartoum University, the University of London and, finally, at the Sorbonne in Paris.
    Head on over to Joshua Pundit for the entire story.

This entry was posted in Islamic Terror, Sudan and tagged Hasan al-Turabi, IslamoNazis, Joshua Pundit, Muslim Persecution of Christians, Omar Al-Bashir, Rob Miller. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Yeah, where's that dumb b--ch who was whining about Trayvon Martin and human rights earlier today?
    Libertatem Prius!

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Christians who have barely a month to leave the north or risk being treated as foreigners are starting to move, but Christian leaders are concerned that the 8 April deadline set by Islamic-majority Sudan is unrealistic.
    If we had only a modicum of human compassion, if we were but a shadow of a righteous people, we would park a couple of our nearby carriers in the Red Sea and dare the Khartoum government filth to continue their extermination of Sudanese Christians. Sadly to say, we really don't care at all about poor Christians in Africa. It's not politically expedient. I would not want to face the judgment coming down the road for this atrocity and sin of omission. Alas, perhaps some of this belongs to me for lack of action.

Thread Information