Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now in Obama's America it's "unfair" to be white

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Now in Obama's America it's "unfair" to be white

Companion Threads:

University sponsors campaign to undermine 'white privilege'

The University of Minnesota - Duluth (UMD) is now sponsoring an ad-campaign designed to achieve "racial justice" by raising awareness of "white privilege."

The project disseminates its message, that "society was setup for us [whites]" and as such is "unfair," through an aggressive campaign of online videos, billboards, and lectures. The ads feature a number of Caucasians confessing their guilt for the supposed "privilege" that comes along with their fair features.

WATCH: Group says it is "unfair" to be white"

The self-titled Un-Fair Campaign, is sponsored and supported by the University of Minnesota - Duluth, along with several liberal organizations including the NAACP, YWCA, and The League of Woman Voters.

"You give me better jobs, better pay, better treatment, and a better chance - all because of the color of my skin," reads one poster that features a close shot of a Caucasian male.

The Un-Fair campaign also held a series of lectures and events on campus last semester. One included a presentation by Tim Wise, author of Dear White America. In his book, Wise confesses a "longstanding fantasy" where he turns to a man with a "God Bless the USA" button and asks him, "why can't you just get over it?"

These lectures were publicly endorsed by university Chancellor Lendley Black. Black sent a message to the campus community in April describing his effort to "create an inclusive campus climate for all" through providing "support and... leadership to the Un-Fair Campaign."
    FLASHBACK: UMD Administrator Calls Conservative "White Supremacist" for Giving Away Free Pocket Constitutions

Documents obtained exclusively by Campus Reform this week, through a public records request, however, show that students on campus have expressed outrage over the administration's support of the racially-charged campaign.

One student, whose identity was redacted in the documents released by UMD, e-mailed Chancellor Black expressing his discontent, writing that the Un-fair campaign "is in fact UNFAIR."

The student proceeded to write: "It may be drawing awareness to factors that we might otherwise not pay attention to, but it's creating a gap between people. It's only making people more racist on both sides."

LI's Campus Reform contacted the school seeking further comment, but was unable to reach a spokesperson for comment by the time of publication.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Default Re: Now in Obama's America it's "unfair" to be white

We whities should all be ashamed of our skin color.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I'm not ashamed of anything about me, Mal, nor will I be no matter how they try to make me be. I am ME and I will remain ME until I die and even thing I've written millions of words on the internet to leave "me" behind.

The very fact that people keep bring up racism constantly is racist in and of itself.

Without the constant "pointing out" of skin color, many of us don't even see color. Without the constant threats against others of a different color (Whites for instance) there would NOT BE RACISM.

Those who point it out are "projecting" their own thoughts.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The only people that should be ashamed of being white are those that are calling for white people to be ashamed.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I live in Minnesota, my tax dollars help support this kind of bullshit.

Thanks

Government
    Michelle Obama Allegedly Argued for Race-Based Hiring in Harvard Law Article: ‘Callous…Old White Men’

Aug. 15, 2012 11:14am Erica Ritz

(Photo: AP)
    The Daily Caller is claiming to have obtained an article penned by Michelle Obama during her time at Harvard Law School, in which the first lady appeared to advocate race and sex-based hiring.

(Related: ‘Fauxcahontas’ Plot Thickens: Fordham Law Review Called Elizabeth Warren Harvard Law’s ‘First Woman of Color’)

The Daily Caller has background (all subsequent emphasis added):

During her third and final year at Harvard Law School, first lady Michelle Obama — then named Michelle Robinson — penned an article for the newsletter of Harvard’s Black Law Students Association (BLSA), arguing that Harvard and its students were perpetuating “racist and sexist stereotypes” by not intentionally hiring minority and female law professors on the basis of their sex or skin color.

The 1988 essay, titled “Minority and Women Law Professors: A Comparison of Teaching Styles,” ran in a special edition of the BLSA Memo. The future first lady justified her demands for more black and female law school faculty by attacking the “traditional model,” in which law students were educated through the Socratic method.

She also opposed the traditional meritocratic hiring principle, where professors with better legal pedigrees were more often hired, arguing that it limited the success of women and blacks.
    But the future first lady apparently didn’t stop at writing an article. The Daily Caller continues:

During the final weeks before she received her Harvard law degree, Mrs. Obama participated in a sit-in protest along with about 50 other BLSA members. In what The New York Times called an “occupation,” the future lawyers stormed the office of Dean James Vorenberg on May 10, 1988 with a list of 12 demands.

Carrying signs demanding an “end to racism,” they occupied the dean’s office for 24 hours and demanded that Harvard Law School hire 20 female or minority professors in the next four years as tenured, or tenure-track, professors. Seven of those professors, they insisted, must be black — and four of those seven female.

They also demanded tenure for Ogletree and a deanship for Bell, and dictated a new plan for curriculum diversity that would include a required course on racial issues.

(Photo: AP)
    In the article, Michelle Obama criticized the conventional image of law school as a place where “cold, callous, domineering, old white men [took] pleasure in engaging their students in humiliating and brutal discourse” perpetuated by novels like John Osborne’s “The Paper Chase” and Scott Turrow’s “One-L.”

(Related: Harvard Professor Ogletree Admits to Hiding Video of Obama Hugging Radical Professor)

And while there may have been a demonstrable need for more minority hiring during Michelle Obama’s time at Harvard, the first lady’s attitude towards the matter troubles some. The focus seems to be on hiring women and minorities for the sake of hiring women and minorities, regardless of whether or not they are the most qualified candidates.

The Daily Caller notes that Michelle Obama seems to hold this opinion, in at least some regards, to this day.

They write:
    [Michelle Obama's] choice of language bore clear similarities to the “empathy” test Barack Obama promised to use when deciding on nominees for the judiciary. If the advances of the critical race movement were stymied, Michelle worried, this “new breed of law professors will be systematically excluded” from Harvard.[...]

During the Obama presidency, the same Mrs. Obama has reportedly helped the president pick appointees to the federal courts. Along with Cassandra Butts — a former White House deputy counsel and another Derrick Bell disciple — the first lady reportedly helped Obama decide on the “wise Latina” Sonia Sotomayor as a Supreme Court nominee.

President Obama also named Robert Wilkins, the president of the Harvard BLSA in 1988 and organizer of the occupation of the dean’s office, to a federal circuit judgeship in the District of Columbia.

“Diversity in this country is a good thing,” Mrs. Obama told MSNBC when asked about Sotomayor, “whether it’s gender or race or socio-economic background or religion. You know, that’s the world I come from.”
    Click here to read the article in its entirety.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Callous Old White Men.....

That's a new one.

I guess I'm getting up there in age, guess that includes me now.

There are those that want to called me "Elderly" now (I'm 55, give me a break, I hope I'm only middle aged).

There are those that will give me a "Senior Discount" now (Starts around 52 or something around here).

There are those (ME in Particular) who think I am a "Young man with plenty of years left".

And I have worked my ASS off all my fucking life, I've been on food stamps so I could feed the kids while I was in the military - meaning I didn't make enough money to pay the mortgage, car payment and still feed everyone. So we got food stamps for a short while - a VERY SHORT WHILE. I got a second fucking job.

I've never taken a job away from a black person. But I am not going to bow down to Obama and his type either.

I'm a human being and I am an idividual. Mrs. Obama can kiss my ass....

and so can her fucking lying sack of shit Kenyan husband. Call me racist all you want you Leftist motherfuckers - but we both know it isn't true.
    Libertatem Prius!

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

You wouldn't want to obtain a position, professional or otherwise, based on your own merit, now would you? It's far easier to steal the job away from those who might have earned it fair and square. You could see this garbage coming down the pike decades in advance... with government quotas and university preferential treatment.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Wisconsin’s VISTA Program Encourages Volunteers to Overcome White 'Privilege’

Wisconsin’s VISTA Program Encourages Volunteers to Overcome White 'Privilege’

March 13, 2013

The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) wants its white VISTA volunteers who work with low-income, racially diverse public schools to examine the “privilege” their Caucasian race confers on them.

DPI devotes an entire Web page to “Power and Privilege,” including links to racial justice workshops and online tests where VISTA volunteers can “learn about your personal bias.”

One “diversity” document linked to DPI’s Web site suggests that white people “wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.”

The document -- written by a diversity resource center in New Jersey -- also suggests that white people ask themselves questions, such as: “How do I ignore privilege? What am I doing today to undo my privilege? How do I fool myself into thinking I am powerless?”

Other suggestions for white people include:

-- Set aside sections of the day to critically examine how privilege is working.
    -- Put a note on your mirror or computer screen as a reminder to think about privilege.
    -- Make a daily list of the ways privilege played out, and steps taken or not taken to address privilege.
    -- Find a person of color who is willing to hold you accountable for addressing privilege.

The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction is the state agency that advances public education and libraries in Wisconsin.

DPI notes that its AmeriCorps VISTA volunteers are serving in schools that are culturally and racially diverse, and therefore DPI provide “multiple opportunities for training…that help the volunteers better serve the schools and communities in which they are placed.”

(The document mentioned above is just “one strand of information” provided for Wisconsin VISTA volunteers.)

“Not only should you examine the kind of privilege you bring to your (work) site but also how power is distributed among the families, community members, and students you work with,” the DPI Web site says. “The VISTA project encourages VISTAs to think about power and privilege in the context of race, gender, socio-economic status, to name only a few.”

At the top of the DPI’s “Power and Privilege” Web page is a quotation from feminist Gloria Steinem that reads: “The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.”

AmeriCorps VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) is the national service program designed specifically to fight poverty.

VISTA members commit to serve full-time for a year at a nonprofit organization or local government agency, working to fight illiteracy, improve health services, create businesses, and strengthen community groups.

Guess I missed the day they were handing out all that "white privilege".

Thanks

Alabama lawmaker's email: 'Slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, snaggle-toothed kin folk'

By George Talbot | gtalbot@al.com
    on March 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM, updated March 27, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Rep. Joe Mitchell

State Rep. Joe Mitchell, D-Mobile, had an outlandish exchange via email with a Jefferson County man who asked him and other lawmakers not to pass any laws that would restrict gun ownership.

Eddie Maxwell sent a mass email to state legislators at 10:54 p.m. on Jan. 27, warning them that even attempting to introduce a gun control bill was, in his opinion, a violation of state law.

Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account at 11:59 p.m., telling Maxwell: "Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

"That’s not the type of reply I expect to receive from a state legislator," Maxwell replied on Feb. 11. "I’m not a racist and I find your reply to be especially offensive considering the position you hold."

Copies of the email exchange were provided to AL.com by state lawmakers who were included in the correspondence. The emails are printed below, edited only to remove the specific addresses.

Mitchell, who is black, did not respond to email and telephone messages from AL.com seeking comment this week. He told the Associated Press today that he was explaining that citizens who descended from slaves and were disenfranchised by the state constitution have a different view of history and the constitution than white citizens.

Maxwell, who is white, verified that he wrote the messages sent from his email address and said he was "surprised at the racial tones" in Mitchell's responses.

He said the exchange was the first and only contact he's had with Mitchell, who has served in the state House since 1994.

"It just makes me more determined that we the people need to stay involved," Maxwell said in a telephone interview today. "It's up to us as citizens to watch our government."

Maxwell, a retired coal miner, said he'd heard from two state lawmakers who told him they regretted Mitchell's comments. One of them was state Rep. Patricia Todd, D-Birmingham, who said in a Feb. 11 email to Maxwell that "this member hears you loud and clear."

"I just received this chain of emails and wanted to let you know that I am with you on the gun issue and am saddened by the tone of my colleagues email," Todd wrote, copying all members of the legislature, including Mitchell. "All of us have suffered from the racism of the past and I thank you for your civic and thoughtful response."

Maxwell said he hoped that legislative leaders would discipline Mitchell for his comments.

"I think (Mitchell) needs to be called in to face his actions. I think he at least needs to be questioned about it," he said.
    Eddie Maxwell (photo provided by Eddie Maxwell)

Here are copies of the emails, as provided to AL.com:

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:54 PM
    To: (all members of state legislature)
    Subject: Gun Control and our Constitutions

Can the officers of our state government change our constitution when the change is forbidden by the people? The Supreme Court of Alabama has ruled that it cannot in an opinion dealing with another matter where change is forbidden. You have sworn to support our constitution. You have defined a violation of an oath in an official proceeding as a class C felony (C.O.A. Section 13A-10-101 Perjury in the first degree).

Do not violate your oath of office by introducing additional gun control bills or by allowing those already enacted to remain in the body of our laws.

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:59 PM
    To: Eddie Maxwell
    cc: (all members)
    Subject: Re: Gun Control and our Constitutions

Hey man. You have used the word ‘except’ when I think you mean somethin’ else.

Hey man. Your folk never used all this sheit to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed, imported criminal-minded kin folk. You can keep sending me stuff like you have however because it helps me explain to my constituents why they should protect that 2nd amendment thing AFTER we finish stocking up on spare parts, munitions and the like.

Bring it. As one of my friends in the Alabama Senate suggested – “BRING IT!!!!”

JOSEPHm, a prepper (’70-’13)

Mobile County

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 2:23 PM
    To: Representative Joseph Mitchell

Rep. Mitchell and other members of the Legislature of Alabama,

That’s not the type of reply I expect to receive from a state legislator. The lack of response to your racist comments from your fellow members speaks volumes about the state of our legislature as a whole.

I’m not a racist and I find your reply to be especially offensive considering the position you hold.

My parents and grandparents taught me to love God and my fellow man as myself. My father was threatened by members of his church back in 1954 for inviting a black family to attend the church he pastored.

My father-in-law was threatened when he hired a young negro man to work in his shop back in 1968 in a community where several neighbors were members of the Ku Klux Klan. He didn’t allow those threats to keep him from treating people of all races equally.

In 1969, I was a draftee in the US Army and bunked with a young negro man named Earl Shinholster at Fort Benning. Earl later became a prominent leader of the NAACP back home in Georgia after serving with me in the Army. When I received numerous racist threats from negroes who knew I lived near Birmingham, Earl warned me of the knives they carried and cautioned me to be more careful around them. Earl had been watching me and he had come to know and respect me for my Christian values. Earl and I became friends and he helped me get through some tough times there.

Racism is not exclusive to my own people. I learned that before 1955. It is just as ugly now as it was then, regardless of the race of the person who is consumed by it.

I love my country and my state, and I vowed to support and defend our constitutions. I expect you and all of our representative to do the same.

Sincerely,
    Eddie Maxwell

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:41 PM
    Cc: (all members)

Mr. Maxwell:

I am Patricia Todd, a member of the house. I just received this chain of emails and wanted to let you know that I am with you on the gun issue and am saddened by the tone of my colleagues email. All of us have suffered from the racism of the past and I thank you for your civic and thoughtful response.

We all have different life experience that shapes our values. I pray that we can all respect, and, celebrate, our differences. That is what make America the greatest country on earth, scars and all.

This member hears you loud and clear.

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:09 PM

Eddie. I grew up in Albany Ga. I was a military brat for most of my youth. Air Jump Master and DI USMC. Because I preference my issues with the values that I learned in ‘the heat of battle’ during the mid-fifties through the ‘70’s and into today might tell you what and who I am. I find no need to define it or explain it to you because you can identify with the threats of reprisals against your folk for helping somebody of African Descent. I know ol’ Ft. Benning and Columbus like the palm of my hand.

Where were you during the Albany Movement? Oh…. You shoulda been there. I am certain that your experiences through how your kin folk ‘helped’ colored folk would have helped us a lot when we were bombed in Albany, Leesburg, Newton and Sylvester.

I apologize for the restless nights your folk endured out of fear of the Klan. At least as they stood on the sidewalk watching my cousins and me get beat up by some of your neighbors they were able to push you out into the street to physically intervene. They did do that didn’t they? Oh …. Well, I rear where you were one of the first to integrate the all-colored school to prove your parents point.

Do you that your fathers ‘black’ friend was unable to get FHA benefits? Knowing about those knives and stuff were of benefit but did you know that colored military typically carried knives to protect themselves from folk who looked like your father? Historically, violence on Black folk was committed by White folk. It’s a fact but is it ‘racist?’ It is ‘racial.’ I had seven uncles and three aunts who served in three different ‘encounters. My father was Regular Army.

Eddie, a person without the power to exercise a threat cannot be a racist because he or she will be eliminated. A person who can, by merely stepping back on the sidewalk’ ore being quiet can support racism and benefit from the ‘first hired,’ affirmative action, preferential treatment fostered by systemic racism and bigotry.

It is unlikely that I, through sharing my many experiences on the receiving end, will convince you of your errors. For that matter, you will never convince me that our discomforts were comparable. Let the next generations resolve this continuing story.

Lock and load.

jmitchell

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Pastor at Obama’s Easter Church Service: ‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Blacks ‘in the Back of the Bus,’ Women ‘Back in the Kitchen’

Mar. 31, 2013 1:26pm Madeleine Morgenstern

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama walk from the White House with their daughters Sasha Obama, second from left, and Malia Obama, right, on their way through Lafayette Park to St. John’s Episcopal Church for Easter services, Sunday, March 31, 2013, in Washington. (AP)

The pastor at the Washington, D.C. church where the Obama family celebrated Easter on Sunday said members of the religious right want blacks “in the back of the bus,” women “back in the kitchen” and immigrants “back on their side of the border.”

“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back…for blacks to be back in the back of the bus…for women to be back in the kitchen…for immigrants to be back on their side of the border,” Rev. Dr. Luis Leon said in his sermon, according to the White House press pool report.

Reuters reporter Jeff Mason tweeted that Leon also said the religious right wants gays in the closet.

Pastor at church Obama is attending says captains of the religious right want blacks at back of bus, women in the kitchen, gays in closetabout 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhoneReplyRetweetFavorite

@jeffmason1Jeff Mason

The president, first lady Michelle Obama and daughters Sasha and Malia walked to St. John’s Episcopal Church, located across the street from the White House.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

White family attacked, knocked unconscious at gas station for being in “wrong neighborhood”

Posted by The Right Scoop on May 14th, 2013 in Politics | 140 Comments

Imagine for a second if two white men and a white woman at a gas station/convenience store in Louisiana told a black family that they were in the wrong neighborhood and that they weren’t going to make it out. Then each of the white suspects proceeds to knock unconscious the father, the mother, and the teenage daughter by hitting each of them in the face.

Then image that only one of the three suspects was charged with 2nd degree battery and arrested while the other two were released on simple battery changes even though they each rendered a person unconscious by striking them in the face.

This would be a national story and the country would be OUTRAGED on multiple levels at this incident, with everyone from movie actors to government leaders decrying the racist actions of these white individuals. We would be told there is still racism alive an well in America by people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton while they give speeches and rile the people up in this Louisiana town. And the police, oh they would be hamstrung for being racist because they only arrested one of the suspects and let two of them go.

The president would then weigh in on it and say the police acted stupidly after having someone in the press ask him about it so he could claim moral high ground and call it a teaching moment for the country.

And that would be the story running on all the major news outlets and evening news shows so that everyone in the country would know about it within a matter of hours.

But this story below, which is almost exactly the picture I painted for you above except that I switched the races of the suspects and the victims, won’t be given much attention at all if any. And it certainly won’t be called ‘racist’. It will just be the work of some deviant individuals but it won’t reflect on the country as a whole nor on the state of Louisiana.

WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

WAFB – He was in the “wrong neighborhood” is just one reason a man gave as to why he was punched in the face. His wife and daughter were also hit.

Police arrested one man and ticketed two others. They are all accused of punching the family.

At the corner of Plank Road and Scenic Highway in Baton Rouge sits a Chevron gas station. It’s off I-110 near Memorial Stadium. A family stopped there to get gas Sunday around 10 p.m.

“Upon our arrival, we located three victims who were attacked in the parking lot,” said Cpl. Tommy Stubbs, spokesperson for the Baton Rouge Police Department.

The owners of the gas station did not want to comment on camera, but said there’s a wide variety of customers in and out of the store in the daytime. At night, though, it’s not the safest of places, especially with the area having some of the highest crime in the city.

“It was a small scene but it got to be a big scene after the fight broke out and it was a big scene when the police came,” said Keisha Henderson, a witness.

Stubbs said a man wearing a pink shirt was in line trying to pay for gas when Donald Dickerson, 41, started making fun of him, leading to an argument.

“The defendant (Dickerson) approached the white male victim,” the police report stated.

It went on to read, “the defendant told him he was in the wrong neighborhood and he was not going to make it out.” The victim said that’s when he “was punched and knocked to the ground.”

At this time, his wife got out of the car and ran to help her husband. The victim said, “he continued to struggle with the defendant and was eventually knocked unconscious, which later he awoke in the hospital.”

His wife told police, “after running to help her husband, she remembers falling to the ground and (being) knocked unconscious.”

According to a close family friend, that’s when the couple’s teenage daughter got out of the car to check on her parents and, “observed a female punch her mother in the face, when her mother then fell to the concrete, hitting her head on the surface.”
    The daughter was also punched in the face.

“There were only three suspects but there were multiple people in the parking lot,” said Stubbs.

Of those three, Dickerson was arrested and charged with second-degree battery.

The other two suspects, Devin Bessye, 24, and Ashley Simmons, 22, were released on site after police wrote them each a summons for simple battery.
    KEEP READING…

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Copied that post over to here too so we can keep those documented.

Thanks

Thanks Ryan, forgot about that thread.

We need to keep track of this activity.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE WHITE IN AMERICA

Written July 22, 2013
    By Bob Lonsberry

The president told us on Friday what it’s like to be black in America. A couple of days before that, his attorney general said that America needs to be honest about race. Since then, any number of prominent black people have said we need to have a national discussion about race.

So let’s.

Let’s have a discussion about race.

Not a one-sided harangue, but a two-way discussion. Let’s move beyond the politically correct “Whites are racists, blacks are victims” and actually talk things out.

You do that by hearing both sides.

Toward that end, in the spirit of the president’s remarks, I’d like to discuss what it’s like to be a white man in America. And I’d like to be held to the same standard as the president. His remarks were personal impressions based on generalizations, traditions, culture and folklore.

He was called brave.

I’ll be called racist.

That’s because our system is based on a double standard. Black criticisms of white society are insightful; white criticisms of black society are bigotry.
    White people know that if they say anything that doesn’t exactly toe the line of political correctness, they run the risk of losing their jobs and their public reputations. We live in a society where the accusation of racism is evidence enough; to be accused is to be guilty.

That’s what we white people think.

We also think that we pay the bills. We think that we disproportionately pay the taxes and that black people disproportionately collect the welfare. We feel like we are being ripped off and that this uneven shouldering of the burden will eventually bankrupt and kill our country.

I work in a building that houses a Social Security office. One elevator serves that office specifically. It is stunning to note the demographic difference between the elevators. Overwhelmingly, white people go up one set of elevators to work, and black people go up the other set of elevators to apply for SSI.

Young, healthy people.

All day long.

The culture of many white Americans is one of hard work and self-reliance. Our heritage teaches us that work is ennobling, and our religion teaches us that by the sweat of our brow we should eat our bread.

And we feel like we are being robbed by a socially dysfunctional urban black America where out-of-wedlock birth, educational failure, criminal conduct and other irresponsibility perversely entitle people to money we earned to support our families.

We believe that races are equal, but cultures are not, and that a woefully failed black urban culture is cancerously destroying lives and communities. And we feel like we have to both foot the bill to support it and fight it, and watch out for spillover that might threaten us.

White people also believe black America has a predatory crime problem that creates a real danger for all of us.

We believe that because it happens to be an undeniable truth. Blacks are disproportionately involved in crime, and while some blacks believe that’s because of a racist criminal justice system, most whites believe it’s because blacks are more likely to commit crime.

We all pretend not to notice the race of the mug shots on the evening news, but we’re only pretending. We notice, and we don’t forget. We don’t believe the criminal justice system is victimizing inmates, we believe the criminal justice system is protecting us from inmates. We believe people in prison deserve to be there – they did the crime, they do the time.

Black violence – much of it directed against other blacks – has over the years since 9-11 racked up a higher body count than the war on terrorism.
    White people think that is a big deal.

If black people are complaining about Stand Your Ground laws of self-defense, white people are saying that you don’t have to worry about it if you don’t attack anybody. The cry against Stand Your Ground is a cry in defense of people who are violently assaulting other people. Black people are disproportionately injured in all types of self-defense situations because black people are disproportionately involved in attacking other people, and pushing those people into self-defense. That’s not a problem with the law, that’s a problem with people’s conduct.

White people also believe that we are disadvantaged in the workplace. We believe that quotas and diversity programs discriminate against us in hiring and promotion. This is truest in the government and corporate workplaces.

It’s true for the white male hoping to get hired on the police or fire department, and it’s true for the mid-career white person passed over for less-qualified minority employees.

Many white people are bothered by the social conduct of some black people. Often there is a loud, obnoxious and profane behavior, and a crude sexual harassment of women in public settings.

Black apologists often speak of “culture” and of the need for whites to understand and respect black culture. The president on Friday said we needed sensitivity training. Many whites would like that to be a two-way street. We’d like a little courtesy extended to our sensitivities, too.

White people believe that black people have a chip on their shoulder about race. And a persecution complex. And an inability sometimes to talk or think about anything else.

We also think that black people get pulled over by the police for the same reasons anyone does – for breaking the traffic law – and that the cry of racism anytime anyone has contact with the police is a bunch of crud.

These are some of the things white people think.

Of course, my account is just as full of generalizations as the president’s. He made assumptions about the thinking of the very diverse group of Americans who happen to be black, and he made assumptions about the thinking of the very diverse group of Americans who happen to be white. I have done the same. He was undoubtedly part right and part wrong. I am also undoubtedly part right and part wrong.

Do you think some of my observations were hurtful and overbroad? What of the president’s implicit assertions that white women on elevators are racists, and that cops on patrol are racists, and that store employees are racists? Are his claims different or more justified?

The president, to the extent that he understands the subject, told us what it’s like to be a black man in America.

But what he had was not a conversation, it was a condemnation. And two can play that game.

With all this clamoring in recent days for a conversation, it is understood that what activists and politicians really want is one more denunciation of white America. The conversation is about how racist America is and how unfair it is to blacks.

And that’s simply not true.

And if this is truly a conversation, then I am free to say that.

But I’m not.

And that’s what it means to be white in America.

http://www.boblonsberry.com/writings.cfm?go=4

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Reminds me a bit of John Derbyshire's "The Talk: Nonblack Version". It states the obvious truth but it is surely "racist" somehow.

Come to think of it, I don't think it has been posted here and a search yielded no results.

John Derbyshire was actually fired from National Review for writing this:

The Talk: Nonblack Version

by John Derbyshire
    April 5, 2012

There is much talk about “the talk.”
    “Sean O’Reilly was 16 when his mother gave him the talk that most black parents give their teenage sons,” Denisa R. Superville of the Hackensack (NJ) Record tells us. Meanwhile, down in Atlanta: “Her sons were 12 and 8 when Marlyn Tillman realized it was time for her to have the talk,” Gracie Bonds Staples writes in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Leonard Greene talks about the talk in the New York Post. Someone bylined as KJ Dell’Antonia talks about the talk in The New York Times. Darryl Owens talks about the talk in the Orlando Sentinel.

Yes, talk about the talk is all over.

There is a talk that nonblack Americans have with their kids, too. My own kids, now 19 and 16, have had it in bits and pieces as subtopics have arisen. If I were to assemble it into a single talk, it would look something like the following.

(1) Among your fellow citizens are forty million who identify as black, and whom I shall refer to as black. The cumbersome (and MLK-noncompliant) term “African-American” seems to be in decline, thank goodness. “Colored” and “Negro” are archaisms. What you must call “the ‘N’ word” is used freely among blacks but is taboo to nonblacks.

(2) American blacks are descended from West African populations, with some white and aboriginal-American admixture. The overall average of non-African admixture is 20-25 percent. The admixture distribution is nonlinear, though: “It seems that around 10 percent of the African American population is more than half European in ancestry.” (Same link.)

(3) Your own ancestry is mixed north-European and northeast-Asian, but blacks will take you to be white.

(4) The default principle in everyday personal encounters is, that as a fellow citizen, with the same rights and obligations as yourself, any individual black is entitled to the same courtesies you would extend to a nonblack citizen. That is basic good manners and good citizenship. In some unusual circumstances, however—e.g., paragraph (10h) below—this default principle should be overridden by considerations of personal safety.

(5) As with any population of such a size, there is great variation among blacks in every human trait (except, obviously, the trait of identifying oneself as black). They come fat, thin, tall, short, dumb, smart, introverted, extroverted, honest, crooked, athletic, sedentary, fastidious, sloppy, amiable, and obnoxious. There are black geniuses and black morons. There are black saints and black psychopaths. In a population of forty million, you will find almost any human type. Only at the far, far extremes of certain traits are there absences. There are, for example, no black Fields Medal winners. While this is civilizationally consequential, it will not likely ever be important to you personally. Most people live and die without ever meeting (or wishing to meet) a Fields Medal winner.

(6) As you go through life, however, you will experience an ever larger number of encounters with black Americans. Assuming your encounters are random—for example, not restricted only to black convicted murderers or to black investment bankers—the Law of Large Numbers will inevitably kick in. You will observe that the means—the averages—of many traits are very different for black and white Americans, as has been confirmed by methodical inquiries in the human sciences.

(7) Of most importance to your personal safety are the very different means for antisocial behavior, which you will see reflected in, for instance, school disciplinary measures, political corruption, and criminal convictions.

(8) These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is a degree more antisocial yet.

(9) A small cohort of blacks—in my experience, around five percent—is ferociously hostile to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks—around half—will go along passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming.

(10) Thus, while always attentive to the particular qualities of individuals, on the many occasions where you have nothing to guide you but knowledge of those mean differences, use statistical common sense:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).

(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.

(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.

(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.

(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.

(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.

(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.

(11)
    The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

(12) There is a magnifying effect here, too, caused by affirmative action. In a pure meritocracy there would be very low proportions of blacks in cognitively demanding jobs. Because of affirmative action, the proportions are higher. In government work, they are very high. Thus, in those encounters with strangers that involve cognitive engagement, ceteris paribus the black stranger will be less intelligent than the white. In such encounters, therefore—for example, at a government office—you will, on average, be dealt with more competently by a white than by a black. If that hostility-based magnifying effect (paragraph 8) is also in play, you will be dealt with more politely, too. “The DMV lady“ is a statistical truth, not a myth.

(13) In that pool of forty million, there are nonetheless many intelligent and well-socialized blacks. (I’ll use IWSB as an ad hoc abbreviation.) You should consciously seek opportunities to make friends with IWSBs. In addition to the ordinary pleasures of friendship, you will gain an amulet against potentially career-destroying accusations of prejudice.

(14) Be aware, however, that there is an issue of supply and demand here. Demand comes from organizations and businesses keen to display racial propriety by employing IWSBs, especially in positions at the interface with the general public—corporate sales reps, TV news presenters, press officers for government agencies, etc.—with corresponding depletion in less visible positions. There is also strong private demand from middle- and upper-class whites for personal bonds with IWSBs, for reasons given in the previous paragraph and also (next paragraph) as status markers.

(15) Unfortunately the demand is greater than the supply, so IWSBs are something of a luxury good, like antique furniture or corporate jets: boasted of by upper-class whites and wealthy organizations, coveted by the less prosperous. To be an IWSB in present-day US society is a height of felicity rarely before attained by any group of human beings in history. Try to curb your envy: it will be taken as prejudice (see paragraph 13).

You don’t have to follow my version of the talk point for point; but if you are white or Asian and have kids, you owe it to them to give them some version of the talk. It will save them a lot of time and trouble spent figuring things out for themselves. It may save their lives.

Thanks

Is this actually the gist of the entire problem in this nation????????

(11) The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I suspect that is part of it. I'd also put money on the number of unintelligent whites growing. Just look at that YouTube video I posted about Americans not knowing why we celebrate Independence Day.

Democrats need stupid voters to win.

Thanks

Bush rodeo clown allowed in ’94, Obama clown banned forever

August 13, 2013 by Tom Tillison

While there is no written law, we may have finally reached a place in America where it’s forbidden to publicly mock the president of the United States — assuming the president is an African-American and a member of the Democratic Party.

The outcry over a rodeo clown donning a mask resembling President Obama reached a new level of absurdity when it was reported Monday that the man behind the mask has been permanently banned from performing at the fair ever again, as reported by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Missouri State Fair officials barred the rodeo clown from ever performing at the fair again and are requiring that “all officials and subcontractors associated with the association must participate in “sensitivity training,” the Post-Dispatch noted.

In addition, the president of the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association, who served as the announcer at the event, resigned on Monday.

Several state lawmakers are also demanding an investigation after threatening to cut funding for the fair, an annual event that receives state tax dollars.

Politicians and the national media jumped all over the incident, deeming it to be inappropriate and disrespectful. However, very few are acknowledging that what took place in Sedalia, Mo., on Saturday night was a duplication of a stunt that has been performed many times before.

In fact, it was documented back in 1994 that a dummy wearing a President George H.W. Bush mask, propped up by a broomstick, was employed as a decoy during a bull riding riding contest.

One member of the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association who was at Saturday’s event told the Associated Press that there was nothing offensive or unusual about the rodeo clowns actions — he was trying to look like a dummy and that rodeo clowns have long performed such acts, often imitating sitting presidents.

“The joke is not that it was the president,” he said. “They drag out this person dressed like a dummy and all of the sudden this dummy just takes off running. That’s what’s funny.”

The only difference between then and now is the hyper-sensitivity and double standard that applies to the first African-American president.

Hyper-sensitivity that was on full display when the apparent Obama supporter who drew attention to the incident, Perry Beam, said it felt “like some kind of Klan rally you’d see on TV,” as reported by the USA Today.

All of which may explain why race relations in America are imploding under President Barack Obama’s tutelage.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/08/...-forever-81479

THE HYPOCRISY OF THE LEFT

Posted on

(Hat tip David Forward)

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Black mobs erupt in Ivy League region

White man left bloodied near Yale University

Published: 10 hours ago Colin Flaherty

Brooks Macquarrie sits bloodied on a New Haven, Conn., street in the aftermath of an attack.

Brooks Macquarrie does not remember much about the black mob violence that almost killed him one month ago.
    Macquarrie was test driving a motor scooter for a shop where he worked as a mechanic. A group of black people approached him as he waited at a downtown New Haven stop light.
    When he woke up in the hospital, surrounded by his five children, police thought he might have been hit by a car: Broken ribs. Twenty-one stitches. Fractured eye socket. Broken nose. Head injuries. And lots and lots of blood all over the street.
    According to the New Haven Register:
    “For his part, MacQuarrie remembers a young man on a bicycle coming at him with an ‘angry look’ in his eye, according to a coworker. He remembers trying to avoid eye contact with the person. He remembers getting hit on the back of the head. After that, he remembers nothing of the incident. “
    Macquarrie has not yet returned to work.
    Some police still think it might have been a car accident. But they are about the only ones left who do. Aside from local newspaper editors.
    But people who work with Macquarrie know differently: “Managers totally discount that police theory that Brooks Macquerrie might have been hit by a car,” says WTNH news. “They say that because there was no damage done to the scooter he was riding.”
    Two black people were identified riding away on the scooter.
    Car or no car, police and local media are working overtime to convince residents that race had nothing to do with this – or other – black mob violence in the area.
    “Our problem is that people have been reporting that this is a race-related issue, nothing in our investigation supports that whatsoever,” said David Hartman of the New Haven police department.
    Others wonder if the racially charged atmosphere surrounding the acquittal of George Zimmerman the week before had anything to do with the violence. New Haven was the scene of at least three pro-Trayvon rallies.
    “I think people are just speculating. I haven’t heard anything to the fact that it was related to the Trayvon Martin case or anything like that,” Katrina Jones told WTHN. “I just believe it was an isolated case.”
    Macquarrie himself has chosen not to speak with the media; he doesn’t want to enflame controversy, said the Register.
    Maybe it was related to Justice for Trayvon. Maybe not.
    But it was certainly not isolated: New Haven is the scene of regular and intense episodes of black mob violence directed at non-black people.
    Editors are fond of saying that because no one carried a sign, or uttered racial slurs, or issued a press release, that means there is no evidence the violence is race-related.
    But a lot of people in New Haven are starting to wonder why there have been so many recent episodes of black mob violence. And why the newspapers are loathe to cover it in any way – other than to deny it is happening.

Let’s look at a few. They are not hard to find:
    One week after the Macquarrie beat down, an elderly New Haven jogger received similar treatment at the hands of a black mob at a local park in an upscale neighborhood.
    The New Haven Independent picks up the story:
    He had moved to the side to let them pass.
    “I heard someone say something about ‘turning around,’” the man recalled. Then he saw one of the teens get off his bike and roll it at him. The rolling bike knocked the jogger down.
    He got up. “What is this about?” he remembered telling them. “I don’t have any money.”
    Then one of the teens “charged at me and knocked me down” again. Others joined in and punched and kicked him repeatedly for about 20 seconds, he estimated.
    “Then they got back up and took off.”
    They didn’t check his pockets. They wouldn’t have found a cellphone or any valuables on him if they had.
    But they did break his arm. Which is worse that what happened to another jogger in “an eerily similar attack in the same location” July 21. Also worse than what happened to a New Haven “female security officer that was attacked by a group of teens” on her way to work in July.
    None of these attacks was listed in the reports police issue to media and neighborhood groups.

Police learned about the attack on the jogger “from a New Haven Independent reader who saw it referenced in the site’s comments section.”
    Others who post to this website also claim to be victims of similar violence.

The swarming assault on the jogger happened in the same park where, on July 20, 100 people gathered to protest racial profiling in New Haven in the aftermath of the George Zimmerman trial.

The jogger does not want to be identified. He is still afraid. Even so, he said he felt lucky. At least he did not get brutalized the way Brooks Macquarrie had two weeks before.

New Haven police may not admit who is responsible for the violence, but they are quite certain about how to stop it: Don’t wear headphones while jogging. And don’t go outside anywhere where violence might happen. Which is pretty much everywhere from the worst to the best neighborhoods in this in this Yale University college town.

At least one resident of New Haven figured it out in the readers’ comments section of the New Haven Register: “If they don’t know what happened, how do they know it is not race related?”
    Especially since all the mobs are black. And most of the victims are not.

As much as the newspapers tried to ignore the race of the mobs, readers and witnesses did not. “If young black men stole the guys scooter and beat him up that is horrible enough. But, don’t twist it into something to do with Trayvon Martin,” said the reader. “Another twisted story for race baiting and used to fire up the bigots.”

The reader may have a point: There was plenty of black mob violence in New Haven before the Zimmerman acquittal.
    In June, four black men attacked a man with hammer, inflicting serious brain injuries on him.

In January, Matthew Turner told one of his black neighbors that the jack holding up his car was unsafe. He offered to lend him another, but the man underneath the car refused. Instead he asked if he could borrow a screwdriver from Turner.

While Turner went to fetch it, the jack collapsed. The man under the car died.

When Turner went to a memorial service to offer his condolences to the man’s wife, nine of the man’s friends left the service and pursued Turner back to his nearby apartment. They blamed him for the death.

The black mob was caught on video beating him almost to death. After he recovered, he moved to a new neighborhood to escape more death threats.
    The assailants stalked him to his new home. He is now in a witness protection program. The New Haven Register said:

“Sources said police did note racial undertones in the case – Turner was white and the assailants black – but ultimately race bias charges were not filed.”
    In May of 2012, police responded to a large fight in the New Haven suburb of Vernon where they found a stabbing victim. As officers treated the stabbing victim, “a large crowd had gathered around the officers. The crowd started to become disorderly and quickly became chaotic.”
    While police tried to subdue the black mob violence at the scene, the victim was bleeding out and a hospital was just a few blocks away. But the ambulance was 30 minutes away. So they strapped him on the hood of the police car and drove him slowly to the hospital.
    Where more black mob violence ensued. Two people were arrested.

Several episodes of black mob violence are connected to New Haven’s most visible institution: Yale University.
    In October, two doctors in a Yale residency program were attacked by a black mob of “20 teens.” One of the doctors had his ear sliced off. “The group did not steal anything from him.” But the black mob did steal the phone and purse of his companion, reported the New Haven Independent.
    Then they ran off and found another victim, said the New Haven Independent.
    “Moments later five to six teens attacked a 32-year-old internist from the same Yale-New Haven program on Chapel near Olive. The teens punched him in the face, then took off running, Hoffman said. Paramedics treated him at the scene for injuries to his mouth. Detectives believe members of the same group of teens committed both acts.”
    In December, The Register reported two more Yale students were victims of mob violence. The paper does not report that mobs were black. Though readers and others in New Haven do.

The paper also reports that illegal aliens several times have been the victims of this black mob violence. But it often goes unreported because the illegal aliens fear contact with police.

At least one resident noticed: The reporter “has jumped through a lot of hoops to write this story,” said Steve Scott, at the Register web site. “How many black teens targeted the two white Yale students? He doesn’t tell us, but he reminds us that illegal immigrants have it so much worse…and…it was warmer than usual…and beware of the chopper-style bike…and robbery was not a motive. Whoa, covering your pc tracks while trying to write a story that was directly related to race is hard.”

UPDATE: Soon after the first draft of this article was completed, two more episodes of black mob violence came to light. In neighboring Hamden, The Patch reports, black men on bikes found another victim:

“The 30-year-old victim told police that he was in the area of Dixwell Avenue and Dudley Street when seven or eight men on bicycles approached him, Smith said. They demanded money, Smith said, and when the victim refused, they attacked.”

He was hospitalized with a deep cut.

Two nights before, the same night as the Macquerrie assault, Hamden police responded to a a “large, hostile crowd” of black people at a local night club. They had to call in neighboring police for help in restoring order.
    From the plucky Patch:

“As officers approached, a large group of individuals began fighting,” Smith said in a release Monday. “Hamden Police subsequently requested assistance from the New Haven and North Haven Police Departments to help disperse the large hostile crowd. Both departments provided officers, who helped to restore peace.”
    As is often the case, we can count on the readers to fill in the blanks:
    This “joint” opens about 6-8 x a year and there has not ever been a night w/o trouble requiring a large PD response, gunfire, knives, fighting and injuries maybe the Town should stop issuing permits for these “shows”
    Another local said that might not be a good idea: “Then they would get sued for being racists.”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/black-mob...league-region/

3 Teens Viciously Beat Up Student On School Bus, Bus Driver Does Nothing

4 days ago | Politics, US | Posted by Kristin Tate
    • August 9, 2013

A student in Pinellas County, Florida was violently beat up by three other students on a school bus.
    Now, you would think the bus driver, being a “responsible” adult, would do something to intervene and help the victim. But in this case, the student receiving the brutal beating was offered no help.

The bus driver, 64-year-old John Moody, was heard yelling into his radio, “I got a fight! I need help in a hurry, I got a fight I need help in a hurry!” However, Moody did not intervene or do anything himself to stop the violence. This passive behavior is shocking, coming from a seasoned bus driver with 18 years of experience.
    The three attackers targeted the student for snitching on them for selling pot.

The three 15-year-old attackers were Julian McKnight, Khemradj Lloyd and Joshua Reddin. They beat up the victim so viciously, that he suffered from a broken arm and two black eyes.

Police Chief Robert Vincent originally wanted to press charges against Moody for not helping the victim during the incident. Vincent said to WFLA TV, “There was clearly an opportunity for him to intervene and or check on the welfare of the children or the child in this case, and he didn’t make any effort to do so.”

However, after reviewing the law, Vincent found that school bus officers are not required to intervene in violent situations like this one.

Therefore, Moody is not charged with anything. In an attempt to get sympathy from the critical public, Moody said the attack will “haunt” him.

…Really?! What about the student who got beaten up? He is the one who actually deserves sympathy.
    The three aggressors have been arrested and charged with aggravated battery.

On a side note, some have noticed that this incident has been underreported by the mainstream media. It could be because the attackers in this case were black and the victim was white.

Something tells me that if the tables were turned, and white teens had viciously attacked a black student, this would be dubbed a “racially charged” attack.

Bottom line: violence of this nature is never acceptable, regardless of race.

What are your thoughts on this vicious attack? Let us know in the comments section below.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information