Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

I know we had posted a number of these in the Trayvon Martin Shooting thread but rather than clutter up that thread I figured I'd start one for these types of news stories. I'll probably move those posts in the Trayvon thread over here at some point.

But to start it off, some news from my home town!

Police: Man Attacked Because Teens 'Were Just Bored'

August 15, 2012

Pat Mahaney was walking home Saturday with a six-pack of beer, looking forward to a quiet evening watching sports, when something hit him in the back of the head.

“The next thing I knew I woke up on my neighbor’s front step and the life squad was there,” the 45-year-old North College Hill resident said Wednesday.

Six teenagers “were just bored and were looking for something to do,” a police report said, when they ambushed Mahaney as he turned off Simpson Avenue onto Dallas Avenue. He was immediately knocked unconscious.

“I don’t remember anything,” Mahaney, 45, said as he recovered at his mother’s home. “I was walking home from the store – and ‘bam.’”

It was probably a blessing he was knocked out during the worst of the brutal attack – one of the teens even grabbed a can of beer and hurled it at his head.

The boys face felony charges of aggravated riot and felonious assault. The first five arrestees were: twin brothers Tyree and Terrell Mizzell, Lamont Champion and Daquan Cain, all 13-year-olds; and Michael E. James, 14.

The sixth and final suspect was arrested Tuesday. His name was not immediately available Wednesday.

All except one have been released from Hamilton County’s juvenile detention center and are on house arrest at their parents’ residences, court officials said.

The teens are scheduled for trial Aug. 24.

Mother of the Mizzell twins, Latasha Alford, 32, said that while not excusing her sons’ actions, they did feel peer pressure to go along with the other boys.

“They are deeply sorry for what happened,” she said. “They do feel bad. They do realize what they did was wrong.”

When police rounded up most of the teens, took them back to the police station and questioned them, they admitted Mahaney had done nothing to provoke being kicked and punched repeatedly in the face while he was helpless on the ground.

The boys told police they only stopped assaulting Mahaney when a neighbor began yelling at them and said he was calling police.

An officer who happened to be in the area responding to a call about dogs fighting spotted a crowd of people gathered at the corner of Dallas and Simpson. Several witnesses told the officer that Mahaney, who was covered in blood, “was jumped by six children,” the incident report states.

Mahaney was taken to Mercy Mt. Airy Hospital, where he was treated for four days before being released Tuesday. He suffered so many internal injuries that doctors had to insert a tube down his throat to remove all the blood from his stomach.

A tube remained in his right nostril Wednesday and blood continued to seep out of his head. His left eye was heavily blackened.

Mahaney has no health insurance and has been unemployed for “years,” he said. He is looking for factory work but with the slow economy, jobs are almost impossible to come by, he said.

He said he was taken aback by the age of his assailants.

“I didn’t think kids could do something like this,” he said. “They should be punished.”

Neighbors and police were stunned at the brutality of the attack.

“It was a heinous crime but it was not a hate crime,” North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust said. Several residents called police, noting the suspects are black and inquiring whether Mahaney was specifically targeted because he is white. He was not, the chief said.

But police were struck by how cocky the boys were for their age.

“They were pretty arrogant in the interview with us,” Foust said. “It’s appalling. I think it’s despicable. This appears to be premeditated and there was no remorse on behalf of any of the assailants. Thirteen-year-olds ought to be playing basketball, not running the streets looking for ways to entertain themselves at the expense of somebody.”

Foust credited Mahaney’s neighbors for coming to his aid.

“If not for their assistance, we would not have been able to investigate and complete it with the arrests,” he said. “The community as a whole was not tolerable of the offense and were very instrumental in giving us the individuals involved.”

A wood plaque on Mahaney’s house reads: “Protected by Angels.”

Kita Hill, 26, who lives next door to Mahaney, said, “He is real sweet.

“He says ‘hi’ to me and my kids all the time. I think it is ignorant what happened to him. Why would kids jump on a man minding his own business? I think it is sad. I hope nothing like that happens again here,” Hill said. “I keep my kids inside unless I am outside to watch then. You just never know what might happen.”

By the way, North College Hill is not a nice area. In fact, I try to avoid going into Cincinnati entirely as much as possible.

Thanks

Default Re: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

"Mother of the Mizzell twins, Latasha Alford"

twin brothers Tyree and Terrell Mizzell
    Lamont Champion
    Daquan Cain
    Michael E. James

Obviously a bunch of white kids beating up on some poor black man....
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

You know Ryan, if the guy had pulled out a gun and shot them all we would have left this in the Martin-Zimmerman thread and called it a horrible "hunting down the young brothers" crime.....
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Yep...

Thanks

The Race Riot ... And The Media Cover-Up

August 26, 2012

After looking at hundreds of cases of black mob violence in more than 70 cities all over the country in the last three years, I have found that racial violence is far more widespread than I had ever imagined.

As is the denial of it.

Which is also what the great Thomas Sowell said after reading my book, “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

But you do have to know how to find it.

So let’s look at one case: How the press ignored it; how the police denied it; and how we figured out what really happened on Aug. 5 when 800 people were fighting, firing guns, destroying property and “confronting” Delaware State Police at 2 a.m.

First, contrary to what a reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch told one of my readers, you cannot just assume the crowd is black. No matter what part of town the riot takes place.

In this case, the violence and mayhem took place in an office-park complex in a usually quiet section of a suburb of Wilmington. The local paper did not give us much to go on.

When troopers arrived, they could hear the gunfire and were confronted by a large crowd of between 500 to 800 patrons who were attending a back-to-college party being held there in a warehouse facility.

Back to school? I had images of book bags and pencils.

No one had been arrested and no names were reported.

First stop, the police. I called and emailed: “What happened? Was this a case of black mob violence?”

No reply. I get that a lot. It is a red flag. But red flags are not proof.

I posted comments both at the website of the news story and Craigslist, asking if anyone knew anything. Sometimes it works. This time, nothing.

But I had a radio show coming up, and the liberal morning host had been talking trash about my book. He had not read it, but he did not believe there was an epidemic of racial violence in America. Anyone who disagreed was scorned.

A WND.com reader said it best: People who deny racial violence when confronted with overwhelming evidence of it “are suffering from infantile omnipotence. If it didn’t happen to them, it just didn’t happen.”

Lot of that going around.

One way or another, I wanted to nail this story. If 800 Italian or Asian or American Indian or Eskimo people were rioting, shooting guns, destroying property and confronting police, that would be an even bigger story. A man bites dog story.

So I contacted the police again. This time with a wave of emails and phone calls. Finally one reply. No one took any notice of the “racial or ethnic background” of the 800 people creating all the mayhem.

Fair enough.

Was there a police report? “No.”

No surprise there. As far as police were concerned, 800 people on the streets firing guns, destroying property and fighting never happened.

The newspapers did have an address: 200 Lisa Drive. Google Earth had a picture of the front of the building, but there was no name.

I ran that through several databases and came up with a Pentecostal Church. Bingo!, I thought. A church party that got out of hand. It’s called an “investigative hypothesis” for those not familiar with the reporting racket.

False alarm: The church had come and gone several years before.

But I did come across a real estate website to rent the property. Calls and emails to a high-end commercial real estate brokerage went unanswered. Again.

More red flags. No one wants to talk about racial violence in their town. They just don’t.

The search continued. Finally I hit it. Pictures and details of the big party – with hundreds and hundreds of photos of that party and others. With lots of the required flashing of gang signs and obscene gestures.

A Facebook page for “FamEntertainment,” a party company with 1,291 followers. And a party Twitter stream. And a website with info on other parties at the site.

And 200 Lisa Drive?

This dull warehouse was transformed into the Grand Re-opening of Spot 200, a professionally produced party, with lots of lights and cool props; promoted by and for black people. The same people had the same kind of party one year before at the same place with the same result: Fighting. Shooting. Property destruction. Big police response. One person shot.

I left messages at all the online places, including individual messages to many of those in attendance. Nothing.

As to the “back to school” angle, the party company sent buses to several black colleges within 50 miles.

Along with the online invitations were several warnings telling party goers to behave properly or they will get kicked out of the warehouse and not invited back. “No Drama Tonight If you getting saucyy, Make sure you act right,” said @Amazing_Fey.

No one listened.

The police were befuddled. They even made a plea in the local paper, asking anyone with information to call it in. Or call CrimeStoppers and collect a reward.

The police probably did not read the part of the party invitations that said “dress nice” because “WE ON MOVIE STATUS TONIGHT!!” Or else they would have seized the movies as evidence.

All this happened two weeks after a Presbyterian minister was attacked by a mob of black people in Wilmington.

So we talked about it on the radio on Friday afternoon, Aug. 17. Including FamEntertainment’s plans for another big party at Spot 200 for the following evening.

We also talked about a member of the Wilmington City Council who said anyone who opposed Barack Obama was a racist. And a prominent local black minister who said that black mob violence is due to 400 years of oppression.

By Friday night, anyone subscribing to their Facebook or Twitter stream received the following message: The party was canceled.

But Saturday night, Aug. 25, the back to school party is moving to Dover, Del., near the campus of Delaware State University, a black college.

If you are in the neighborhood, tell ‘em Colin sent you.

In the meantime, maybe you can help me out: Local news reports in Erie, Pa., last week talked about crowds of “unruly teenagers” (big red flag) fighting, destroying property and shooting guns during the Celebrate Erie festival.

Anyone know anything?

Thanks

Default White female, 31, tortured and burned alive in hate crime

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...in-hate-crime/

Apparently this isn't newsworthy?

White female, 31, tortured and burned alive in hate crime

Photo from ABC WEAR

Another brutal South African style hate crime murder in the USA
    The autopsy report on Melinda McCormick shows that she was horrifically tortured and then set on fire while she was still alive. Click here to watch news video
    Police believe the victim was dating one of the perpetrators. The media glorifies black male/white female relationships. However, these women are 12.4 times more likely to become victims of femicide than white females who only get involved with white males.
    From NorthEscambria.com…
    Three Escambia County residents have been arrested in connection with the March 31 homicide of Melinda McCormick.
    Anthony Lamar Pressley, 26, Kiesha LeShay Pugh, 28, and Gregory Edward Williams, 21, were each charged with homicide and robbery. All three were booked into the Escambia County Jail without bond.
    The body of a 33-year old white female, Melinda McCormick, was found shortly after 2:00 am Sunday, March 31 in a burning apartment at the Melei Apartments in the 3000 block of Mobile Highway.
    Photo from NorthEscambria.com

-->

Last edited by American Patriot; April 10th, 2013 at 15:15.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Default Re: White female, 31, tortured and burned alive in hate crime

Absolutely disgusting. And yet little Tray-Tray got wall to wall coverage for weeks on end.

Rick,
    You mind if I move this thread over here?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Ruck For This Useful Post:

American Patriot (April 10th, 2013)

Thanks

Default Re: White female, 31, tortured and burned alive in hate crime

Move it where it is better served Ryan. I thought there was a better place for it, but couldn't locate it.

Thanks
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Now in Obama's America it's "unfair" to be white

White family attacked, knocked unconscious at gas station for being in “wrong neighborhood”

Posted by The Right Scoop on May 14th, 2013 in Politics | 140 Comments

Imagine for a second if two white men and a white woman at a gas station/convenience store in Louisiana told a black family that they were in the wrong neighborhood and that they weren’t going to make it out. Then each of the white suspects proceeds to knock unconscious the father, the mother, and the teenage daughter by hitting each of them in the face.

Then image that only one of the three suspects was charged with 2nd degree battery and arrested while the other two were released on simple battery changes even though they each rendered a person unconscious by striking them in the face.

This would be a national story and the country would be OUTRAGED on multiple levels at this incident, with everyone from movie actors to government leaders decrying the racist actions of these white individuals. We would be told there is still racism alive an well in America by people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton while they give speeches and rile the people up in this Louisiana town. And the police, oh they would be hamstrung for being racist because they only arrested one of the suspects and let two of them go.

The president would then weigh in on it and say the police acted stupidly after having someone in the press ask him about it so he could claim moral high ground and call it a teaching moment for the country.

And that would be the story running on all the major news outlets and evening news shows so that everyone in the country would know about it within a matter of hours.

But this story below, which is almost exactly the picture I painted for you above except that I switched the races of the suspects and the victims, won’t be given much attention at all if any. And it certainly won’t be called ‘racist’. It will just be the work of some deviant individuals but it won’t reflect on the country as a whole nor on the state of Louisiana.

WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

WAFB – He was in the “wrong neighborhood” is just one reason a man gave as to why he was punched in the face. His wife and daughter were also hit.

Police arrested one man and ticketed two others. They are all accused of punching the family.

At the corner of Plank Road and Scenic Highway in Baton Rouge sits a Chevron gas station. It’s off I-110 near Memorial Stadium. A family stopped there to get gas Sunday around 10 p.m.

“Upon our arrival, we located three victims who were attacked in the parking lot,” said Cpl. Tommy Stubbs, spokesperson for the Baton Rouge Police Department.

The owners of the gas station did not want to comment on camera, but said there’s a wide variety of customers in and out of the store in the daytime. At night, though, it’s not the safest of places, especially with the area having some of the highest crime in the city.

“It was a small scene but it got to be a big scene after the fight broke out and it was a big scene when the police came,” said Keisha Henderson, a witness.

Stubbs said a man wearing a pink shirt was in line trying to pay for gas when Donald Dickerson, 41, started making fun of him, leading to an argument.

“The defendant (Dickerson) approached the white male victim,” the police report stated.

It went on to read, “the defendant told him he was in the wrong neighborhood and he was not going to make it out.” The victim said that’s when he “was punched and knocked to the ground.”

At this time, his wife got out of the car and ran to help her husband. The victim said, “he continued to struggle with the defendant and was eventually knocked unconscious, which later he awoke in the hospital.”

His wife told police, “after running to help her husband, she remembers falling to the ground and (being) knocked unconscious.”

According to a close family friend, that’s when the couple’s teenage daughter got out of the car to check on her parents and, “observed a female punch her mother in the face, when her mother then fell to the concrete, hitting her head on the surface.”
    The daughter was also punched in the face.

“There were only three suspects but there were multiple people in the parking lot,” said Stubbs.

Of those three, Dickerson was arrested and charged with second-degree battery.

The other two suspects, Devin Bessye, 24, and Ashley Simmons, 22, were released on site after police wrote them each a summons for simple battery.
    KEEP READING…

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

N.C. Commissioner Has No Regrets in Seeking ‘Non-White Male’ for Public Position

June 26, 2013

wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

Although some see it as a clear-cut case of race discrimination, Kim Ratliff, a County Commissioner in Mecklenburg County, N.C., doesn’t regret saying that the next county manager should be a “non-white male.”

Ratliff’s comments were made last Friday when she commented on the departure of longtime county manager Harry Jones, WISTV.com reports.

The County Commissioner said other county officials should learn from Jones’ tenure as county manager.

“There were some people the manager was not talking to. There were county commissioners who were not talking to the manager,” she said, adding that the future county manager must have open lines of communication with all colleagues.

She continued, saying that she’d like to see “someone who is diverse – hopefully someone outside of North Carolina would be ideal for me.” Ratliff added that the county needs a “non-white male who can good working relations with all people.”

“I wasn’t saying for white men not to apply,” Ratliff told WBTV this week. “What I was saying was we had a white male county manager. We had a black male. It’s a given those two genders and races will apply. I’m saying to the ladies of every race – take a chance at it.”

She also said she wants to see a female apply for the position because a woman has never applied for Mecklenburg country manager.

Ratliff added that the “the person coming in has to be a strong candidate who is able to deal with conflict resolution, who is diverse, who has an open mind and who is able to engage everyone in the process.”

The County Commissioner said she understands why some have characterized her comments as racist.

“Maybe I could have used a better choice of words. But I’m saying everyone apply,” she told WBTV. “The most qualified will be selected. I would like for it to be a woman. If it is not, I’ll still support the person whether it’s white man, black man, or whoever.”

Still, she added, she doesn’t regret saying it.

“Not at all. I mean – true – some residents may have taken it the wrong way,” Ratliff said. “But I said what I said.”

Thanks

You know, it's a foregone conclusion if someone says, "It's time for a woman President" then you assume they mean that a woman should run for office. And that they are expressing an opinion.

When you start saying things like "someone who is diverse" it merely is a racist code word for "a black or non-white". That's what that bullshit means.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Police: "We Need To Find The Attackers," And Westlake Park Victim

June 26, 2013

Her face is bloodied, bruised, and swollen, but the woman seen staggering away from a vicious public beating in broad daylight is still a mystery to police.

"We don't know where to find her, and we need to," Seattle Police Detective Renee Witt said.

Even veteran SPD officers were astonished when they saw the cellphone video, which shows a defenseless woman being punched, kicked and stomped relentlessly by three other women for almost 60 seconds. The attack happened in the middle of crowded Westlake Park, and no one there seemed interested in stopping it.

Police hadn't seen the video until being contacted by KIRO 7.

"It's unbelievably violent and shocking. We need to find the attackers, they need to be arrested," Witt said. A link to the video was sent to KIRO 7 on Monday.

SPD detectives said that even if the beating suspects are identified they cannot arrest anyone until they find the victim first.

"Without her cooperation, her willingness to testify, to say these are the people who assaulted me, our detectives don't have a case," Witt said.

The beating led to several 911 calls and when officers arrived they spoke briefly to the victim while she was being taken to Harborview by paramedics. She suffered head injuries in the attack, but it was not life-threatening. She was released hours after the attack.

"They got what they believe to be her name, but she didn't have a good address," Witt told KIRO 7. "She might be a transient, but she deserves justice.

Officers detained three suspects in a nearby alley, but eyewitnesses would not identify them as the assailants, so officers had no choice but to let them go.

"We know who those suspects are and where they live," Witt said. "If someone can lead us to the victim, we would be able to go and arrest them."

People who hang out at Westlake Park understand the unwillingness of eyewitnesses to come forward. Anyone with information is asked to call police.

"If they'll do that to her, what's to stop them from doing the same to me," Seattle resident Katie Bradbury asked. "It's just sad and frightening."

Thanks

Street Performer Assaulted Outside Milwaukee Summerfest

June 27, 2013

A saxophone player was assaulted outside the Summerfest grounds near Chicago St. on Wednesday, June 26th around 11 p.m.

26-year-old street performer Cassandra Struve became a target on opening night while she was playing an old jazz song.

“I was playing Minnie the Moocher, classic Blues Brothers song,” said Struve. ”A lady with a child in her hand came up to me, smacked me in my face and said ‘don’t play that.’”

Struve says three African American women confronted her and shouted that a white girl could not play the song.

After being hit, Struve says she was shocked and pushed the woman away, but was hit again.

“Her daughter came out of nowhere and punched me twice in the side of the face,” said Struve. “After she did that I was instantly upset. You know, I mean, I cried.”

A group of workers at a nearby hot dog stand witnessed the attack.

“It was chaotic, you know, it was really chaotic,” said Lee Johnson.

Johnson says he tried to confront the women but they continued walking away. Then he decided to check on Struve.

“I went down to her aid and assisted her the best I could and called 911 for her,” said Johnson.

Struve says she has a bruise on her temple, but will continue to play outside Summerfest.

“Saxophone is an innocent instrument. It’s supposed to spread the love and joy with people, not to bring hatred,” said Struve.

Two women, 14- and 24-years-old, were cited for disorderly conduct. A 41-year-old woman was cited for assault and battery and disorderly conduct.

Thanks

Even though it seems to make up the majority of this thread, I think it is important that this thread not be limited to black on white crimes that don't get treated as hate crimes.

Here we have homosexuals attacking a couple of straight preachers simply because they are holding religious signs at a gay pride gathering:

Funny how they were only booked on misdemeanor assault charges and not hate crime charges. After all, those homosexuals only attacked those guys because they are straight...

Also, what's up with the ending of the video?
    Reporter: Rogue says he knows society has come a long way tolerating different lifestyles...
    Rogue: But I think this video shows we have a ways to go.

Almost sounds like it was being directed at the two preachers for having the nerve to be there and stand against he gay agenda rather than against the pack of gay people attacking them.

Thanks

Chicago Tribune censors mob attack against 93 year old woman
    Jul
    Hate crime mob attacks in Cincinnati

Wait till you see this video. Watch the local CBS station do a ballet dance around the obvious. They state that three “boys” went downtown to attack people for “sport” and had a “specific criteria” for the type of victims they wanted. Yet they refuse to mention that the victims are all white people. One of the attacks was caught on video and the victim is referred to a ”working man.”

The trio attacked at least three white victims at random. Police say there may be more victims that have not come forward yet.

WKRC – Three 16 Year Old Boys Arrested In Downtown Attack

FOX19 posted the full surveillance video on their website

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...in-cincinnati/
    Libertatem Prius!

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

It's becoming epidemic. Interesting, though, that if the victims (read "white people") respond with in-kind force, they are prosecuted and vilified in the media. In other words, hypothetically, if I'm walking down the street in Denver minding my own business and I'm attacked by several people for being white or a straight, Christian man, and I respond by pulling my .40 and perforating a couple attackers and driving the rest off, I then will most certainly be arrested, treated like a criminal and possibly sent to prison. Life as I know it will end. It's hard for me to fathom that the authorities are essentially strengthening the mob position by running off the victims in these crimes. We are in an upside down world.

Thanks

Weird World. Kinda like Seinfeld's "Bizzaro World".....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Media blackout: Mob "hunted" white victims in Cincinnati

July 11, 2013

(L to R) Kentrelle Aldridge, Cortez Baker and Randolph Jones III
    Credits: booking photos

All of the beatings and robberies took place between June 1 to July 4.

Cortez Baker, 16, Randolph Jones, 16, and Kentrelle Aldridge, 16, have all been charged with several counts of robbery and assault, and more charges are likely to be filed.
    WKRC reported:
    Police say the teens essentially hunted their victims. One says the suspects were passengers on his bus when they targeted him. "They didn't ask me for anything."

Chad Laumann was beaten and robbed on East Fourth Street last month while on his way to work. Though outnumbered, the 23 year-old says he outsmarted his attackers by intentionally staying in view of the surveillance camera. "So as they're attacking you, you tell them there's a camera. Yes, I tell them there's cameras. And what did they say? They didn't say anything. They just took off running."

Violent mob assaults caught on video...

Two of the assailants can be seen kicking and punching Laumann, while a third rifles through his pockets.

In fact, it was that same surveillance footage which was essential in the teens' capture.

A Cincinnati bike patrol officer recognized one of the suspects by the distinctive shirt he was wearing, which he also wore on the night of the attack.

In all, police believe the gang is responsible for at least four equally vicious attacks.

Cincinnati Police Capt. Paul Broxterman described the string of assaults to WLWT, as "a pack of lions hunting down a wounded zebra."

On Tuesday, another victim came forward, whose attack was also caught on video.

All three alleged assailants live in a group home operated by Kelly Youth Services and had been given an outside pass for 'good behavior,' the night Laumann was so brutally assaulted.

Police are asking that anyone who has suffered an attack in the area, or has further information on the suspects, call Crime Stoppers at (513) 352-3040.

Of course, not one national media outlet has seen fit to give these racially-charged attacks any coverage, while providing nearly around-the-clock coverage to the George Zimmerman trial.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    Cincinnati Police Capt. Paul Broxterman described the string of assaults to WLWT, as "a pack of lions hunting down a wounded zebra."
    Hmm... I don't think that's a very good comparison for some of us. Sounds like a good way to get Trayvon-ed to me.

Although for others, "sheep" might have been better than "zebra"

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

All three are good boys done wrong by a system that favors the rich and just doesn't care about the underprivileged. Right.

I wonder how long white folks are going to allow themselves to be targeted before a movement develops countering the violence. Then again, they would be profiled by law enforcement and jailed for protecting themselves and their communities.

Thread Information