Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Thanks

Default Re: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Perhaps the image is one provided to the media and was deliberately modified and they had no choice but to run with what they had.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe but I'd have to look and find the original but I'm pretty positive it wasn't as washed out.

Thanks

so someone in the media washed it out.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Did a little looking and I found the picture used. It is this one, which is in and of itself one of the lightest ones of him out there, washed out because of the white background and his white clothing:

And while I don't have the exact one run on FNC, this is pretty close to what it looked like:

Now, compare those to how he looks under normal lighting and conditions:

It's subtle things like that.

Thanks

Pittsburgh: Gang Of Young, White Females Beat 1 Black Young Woman Screaming “N#gger B’tch!”

31 Friday Jan 2014
    Posted by davidbenmoshejtf in "Black crime", "Black on White Crime"
    Leave a Comment

Tags
    BBB, Gang Of Young, jealousy, tnb, White Females Beat 1 Black Young Woman Screaming "N#gger B'tch!", WHITE HATE, Young Pittsburgh woman savagely beaten in racially motivated mob attack

Gang Of White Females Beat 1 Black Young Woman Screaming “N#gger B’tch!”

No, that’s not what happened but it got your attention because America only cares if it’s a racial crime perpetrated against a black person but not a white person.

4 young, black women beat this young white woman below as they were screaming ‘white bitch’ — Same type racial/beating happened to The Mad Jewess when she was younger.

Read it here: Young Pittsburgh woman savagely beaten in racially motivated mob attack

Victim:

-David Ben Moshe
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Note the gun on her left shoulder.

Probably a "conservative" I'd think....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Why don’t black people tip? Charleston restaurant discrimination claim is just another phoney media hoax »

Aug

Pittsburgh woman brutally beaten in near fatal racially motivated mob assault

A 32 year old white female was brutally attacked at random by four black teens yelling racial slurs.

Pittsburgh has seen an explosion of racially motivated attacks and murders in the past year. If the races had been reversed in any one of these attacks, they would have been a major national news story. Instead these crimes are quarantined to local media.
    From WPXI.com…
    Three teenage girls are facing several charges, including ethnic intimidation, after police said they brutally beat a 32-year-old woman Sunday in Pittsburgh’s North Side.

Investigators said the incident happened around 2 p.m. near the intersection of Concord and Itin streets.

According to police, the girls threw a bottle at the woman’s car, and when she stopped to confront the girls, they attacked her.

“It’s sad, but it doesn’t surprise me. Our youth …,some of them are going in the wrong direction,” said one resident who did not want to be identified.

Officers said the woman was kicked, punched, robbed and left in the middle of the street. Police said they also called the victim a racial slur.

Witnesses ran to help the woman and one man said he watched as the three young black girls, ages 14, 15 and 16, were arrested.
    Related:
    Pittsburgh man shot in the back and killed in racially charged hate crime
    Hate crime beating death of Pittsburgh college student
    Six year old commits armed mugging in Pittsburgh
    Thugs beat Pittsburgh teenager in hate crime and post video online to brag
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Georgia: Four White Families Go Sledding – Pack of 30 Black Thugs Attack While Shouting Racial Slurs…

Posted on February 8, 2014 by sundance
    SNOW SAFARI – A couple of local families decided to take their kids sledding during a school-closed snow day in Georgia. Pack of 30+ teen thugs pelted one wife and baby with snowballs, jumped on cars, and then quickly launched into frenzied attack mode when told to stop…. Reverse the races and this would be 24/7 CNN News.

WARNER ROBINS – Two teens have been arrested in connection with an attack in front of Warner Robins High School while school was out due to snow.
    Shymalik Raekwon Mitchell, 17, of Warner Robins, was arrested Wednesday and charged with aggravated assault, according to a news release from the Warner Robins Police Department.
    Terrell Antonio Boyd, 17, also of Warner Robins, was charged with battery. Additional arrests may be pending as the investigation continues, the release said.
    According to police, a group of about 30 people were having a snowball fight at the high school Jan. 29. Members of the group allegedly were jumping on vehicles in the parking lot, and when one of the vehicle’s owners asked them to stop, they allegedly attacked that person and three others who came to his aid.
    A photo of the fight circulated widely on social media. One of the victims said a person associated with the alleged assailants took the photo, and it was originally posted making light of the attack. It rapidly circulated on the Internet, and investigators used the picture to identify the suspects. (read more)

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

One Arrested, One Sought In Beating Of French Quarter Musician

January 23, 2014

Two men have been identified by police in connection with the beating of a French Quarter musician -- one man is in custody and the second man remains at large, according to the New Orleans Police Department.

According to police, shortly after 12 a.m. Monday, Reeshawn Arnold and Terrell Belvin beat Doug Potter in the 800 block of Conti Street.

"Reeshawn Arnold struck the victim," said a statement from NOPD, "and then both Reeshawn Arnold and Terrell Belvin beat the victim until he was unconscious after the verbal altercation."

According to his family, Potter was walking to his car off Bourbon Street down Conti when he was physically assaulted. The attack left Potter hospitalized and in an induced coma. Potter's family and friends believe he may have been a target of the "knockout" game.

After getting several tips through Crimestoppers and one other anonymous source, detectives identified the men as Reeshawn Arnold, 20, and Terrell Belvin, 30, police said.

Arnold was in custody at Central Lock-up on an unrelated charge, police said, and was rebooked for second-degree battery. Belvin is currently at large. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Doug Potter

Thanks

Absolutely no mention of race in the news report. Just watch the video...

Video Of Attack In Downtown Austin Raises Concerns

February 2, 2014

Several viewers sent KVUE a link to a video posted online showing two men who appear to be attacked. They're dodging punches near 6th and I-35 last weekend. The video had more than 60,000 hits as of Saturday night.

Police say they are aware of it and are investigating.

They've also confirmed a man was attacked by a group of men and sent to the hospital Wednesday night at 10:45 on West 4th between Colorado and Lavaca.

Though these incidents don't seem to faze some downtown dwellers.

"I feel pretty safe around here because there is always a lot of people out. You know if it gets late, then you are kinda taking it into your own hands," said Anthony Cianciotto.

"It all depends on times and where you are," said lifelong Austin resident Montana Smith.

"As someone who is down here four or five times or maybe more nights a week, and have been for the past seven or eight years, I defintiely feel safe every night when I leave the bar," said James Taylor.

Taylor is the General Manager and partner of Holy Mountain, a live music venue on 7th between Red River and I-35.

"Does that mean that I don't know about random things that have happened over the years, yeah of course," he said.

While he says he'd like to see more police and better lighting, he doesn't think it's an epidemic.

The Austin Police Department says one of it's goals for 2014 is to reduce violent and property crime, and that they have already downtown because of a strong presence in the 6th street entertainment area.

But say they also rely on the community to be an extra set of eyes.

Thanks

Black Mob Violence In San Antonio: “Yes They Were Black”

February 2, 2014

Black mob violence in San Antonio: “Yes they were black.”

The local press had a lot of trouble with this one.

Cody Robinson left a San Antonio bar and was punched, kicked and finally knocked out by a mob of black people.

The local newspapers ignored the race of the predators.

The local TV news shows reported the attackers yelled ‘get the white boy’ and ‘knockout’ but they did not describe the alleged assailants.

Leading many to think the attackers might have been in Hispanic in this Hispanic Town.

Finally, the victim Cody Robinson straightened everyone out in the comments section.

Man punched, stomped in alleged knockout game-style attack – San Antonio Express-News

Here is what Cody wrote:

Yes they were all black.

It was literally minutes later that I was trying to get in my car after talking to the first group that the attack started. When I tried to get in my car I heard “get the white boy” and when I turned around I got hit and fell.

That’s when I heard “KNOCK OUT”. That’s when they started trying to go through my clothes to steal everything. When they noticed I wasn’t completely unconscious, that’s when they said “stomp him. stomp that white boy” and they tried their hardest to knock me completely unconscious.

I try and try to think about what they wanted from me, it’s like they wanted more then my wallet and my phone. I think they had originally planned on knocking me out cold in the first hit, throwing me in their SUV and taking me to my house to rob it. It’s the only logical reason I can think of that they wanted me completely knocked out, besides that they were playing that game.

From KSAT News, another statement from Cody:

I was leaving the establishment around 1:00 am not at 2:00 am when it was closing. Been there before and never had any issues. After they yelled “get the white boy” and hit me and I fell on the ground I heard them yell “KNOCK OUT”. After I talked to the first group, we didn’t have any problems.

It seems another group I didn’t talk to saw me going to my car, and targeted me, and followed me. It was a random act of violence that could have happened to anyone. I didn’t instigate it. Usually when someone is attacking you, you know what you did so you can gauge the level of hatred that have.

But with these guys I had no way of telling how bad they wanted to hurt me at first, because I didn’t do anything to them. Even when they were stomping my head and I was screaming “stop, you’re killing me” and they continued, even harder. There were at least 5-6 guys hitting me.

Thanks

Mob Of Teens Attack Man In Downtown Cleveland

February 11, 2014

19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports

There's evidence of more violent teens running around the heart of downtown Cleveland.

A disabled Army vet spoke out about the latest attack that happened Friday, Feb. 7, 2014.

Matthew Robinson told our Ed Gallek he was riding RTA's Healthline when six to eight teenagers surrounded him on the bus, and then started following him.

Then, he said they attacked, took his stuff, and videotaped what they were doing.

The incident went down at 6th and Euclid, and the crowd scattered when cops showed up.

Robinson told 19 Action News, "What they were saying was, 'Knock that boy out!' 'White boy.' 'Cracker.' They were saying, 'Knock that white boy out.'"

The victim said not only did the group taunt him with racial slurs, they also videotaped the incident.

Cleveland Police hustled and found three of the suspects running from the scene.

They apprehended an 18 and 19-year-old guy, plus a 16 year-old-girl who had the video on her phone.

Violent teens and even mobs have been a problem around Public Square recently.

Last month a teen was brutally beaten on the square, and at times the power of a massive police presence was needed to take back the square.

Matthew, a disabled Army vet, wants his story to be a warning to everyone living, or venturing downtown.

"Your mother or sister could be on the bus, and the same thing could happen to them," added Mr. Robinson.

Ed Gallek talks to Matthew Robinson, the latest victim in a downtown attack

Thanks

A Leftist View – Salon.Com Proclaims Blacks Should Start Attacking Whites In Response To “White Thuggery Mowing Down Black Folks At Every Turn”…

Posted on February 18, 2014 by sundance
    (Salon.Com) Since Florida cannot defend black life against white fear, the question now is: How should black people respond?

How much more are black people in this country supposed to take?

On Saturday, a Florida jury failed to convict Michael Dunn for the callous murder of Jordan Davis. Though he was convicted of three counts of attempted murder and also on a gun charge, a mistrial was declared for the first-degree murder charge. He will face substantial jail time – perhaps up to 75 years on the four charges for which he was found guilty.

Prosecutor Angela Corey has also publicly declared her intent to seek retrial on the murder conviction. However, she is the same prosecutor who oversaw the Zimmerman murder trial and failed to get a conviction.

She is the same prosecutor who has overzealously prosecuted Marissa Alexander, for firing a warning shot into the wall to scare off her violent ex-husband. The Alexander case is the only case of the three for which she has gotten a conviction, and though Alexander has been granted a new trial, Corey intends yet again to send her to prison for 20 years for a crime that harmed no one.

Therefore, I don’t trust Corey. It is clear that Florida prosecutors are fairly unclear about how to defend black life against an onslaught of white murder.

Yes, I know that Jordan’s killer may spend the rest of his life in prison. But this is not about jail time.

This case, like the case of Trayvon Martin, hinges on whether white fear legally outweighs and is therefore more legally defensible than black life. The day before Jordan Davis would have turned 19 years old, a court failed to affirm the value of his life, his right to exist in space enjoying music with his friends, his right not to be harassed by someone while doing something as mundane as sitting in a parking lot at a gas station. [...]

I teach college students, and in the hopefulness and optimism of their youth, they are often quick to point out that racial politics are so “different in their generation.” But what I see is black students their age being murdered unceremoniously in locales throughout the country, by white or non-black men, who receive insufficient justice for their crimes.

Despite a belief in progress, this moment suggests that young black men’s audacity to exist is a capital offense punishable by murder.

And to be clear, this is not about the music Jordan Davis and his friends were listening to. The global dominance of hip-hop music and the often crass depictions of black life in which hip-hop artists traffic have made it an easy target and scapegoat for white racial anxiety. But white racial anxiety –and in particular the alleged legitimacy of it – is a foregone conclusion searching for facts.

In this era, those “facts” seem to be readily available in endless media depictions of violent black males. In the post-Reconstruction era, those “facts” could be found in the swiftness of black progress during Reconstruction. During the tumultuous first half of the 20th century, those “facts” could be found in the audacity of black people’s desire to vote, share equal space on sidewalks, be paid fair wages, and eat at the same lunch counters.

Black being is the problem. Not black thuggery. Black boys officially exist in a state of social death, because the law continues to tell us that their lives, when taken by white men, are legally indefensible. They have been rendered by the law dead men walking. It’s no wonder then that in so many places they act like it. White thuggery, meanwhile, marches on, mowing down black folks at every turn, white sheets, sight unseen. (read more)

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

'I'm Tired Of Being Looked At Like Prey'

February 11, 2014

Black History Month in Baltimore is a busy, busy time. Every aspect of black life in this city is remembered and celebrated: Black schools. Black music. Black movies. Black churches. Black literature. Black clothing. Black politicians. Even black trains.

Then Tracey Halvorsen had to go and spoil it all: She wrote an article about crime in Baltimore. How she and her mostly white neighbors live in fear. And no one seems to care. Or worse, lots of people think it is normal. “Baltimore City,You Are Breaking My Heart,” is going viral for an on-line magazine called Medium.com. A few quotes:

“I’m tired of being looked at like prey.”

“I’m tired of thinking about the horrifying final moments for 51 year old neighbor, Kim Leto, stabbed to death in her own home by two teenagers.”

“I’m tired of wondering why city leaders haven’t said s*** about recent horrific murders committed by children in supposedly ‘safe’ neighborhoods.”

“I’m tired of living next to a beautiful park that I’m scared to walk into at any time of day, thanks to regular stories of day-time muggings, drug dealing and gang violence.”

Much like a similar article last year, “Being White in Philly,” Halvorsen’s story contained all the requisite apologies for noticing. All the protestations about her black friends. All the denials that she was a racist.

That did not change one fundamental fact: Crime in Baltimore is a black thing. And black on white crime is a secret that is simply not discussed. Other than to excuse it as a product of white racism, that is.

As indictments go, Halvorsen’s was pretty mild. She left out the dozens and dozens of examples of black mob violence documented in Baltimore in“White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It.”

In 2012, this violence became so bad that Maryland State legislator Pat McDonough asked the Governor to declare a “No-Travel” Zone around the downtown Inner Harbor area. McDonough said he wanted to “prevent the consistent and dangerous attacks upon citizens by roving mobs of black youths.”

Yes, he really said that. And more: “St. Patrick’s Day witnessed another out-of-control incident involving hundreds of young people in a mob-like posture, fighting among themselves, and attacking innocent tourists and visitors to the harbor area.”

Millions around the world watched it on video.

McDonough also saw an episode of black mob violence at the Inner Harbor while downtown with his wife.

Over the summer, just a few hours after a rally to protest the verdict in the trial over the killing of Trayvon Martin, a black mob stalked and attacked a restaurant worker on his way home. They put him in the hospital with broken bones all over his face. That’s on video too.

At a Baltimore skating rink, black mob violence involving hundreds of people has a been a regular feature of weekend festivities for years. The dozens of examples of black mob violence connected to the rink range from throwing bricks through police car windows to vandalizing the Denny’s restaurant next door. The violence includes beating clerks and stealing merchandise from a nearby convenience store, fighting with police, jumping on cars – breaking windows and ruining paint – and much, much more:

Amber Ruth was caught up in one of the periodic spasms of violence where hundreds of “children” walk in the street, stop traffic, destroy property – and worse. Says Ruth to the plucky Patch newspaper:

“I was on my way home on a Friday night around 9:30 p.m. and they shut down Skate Land at Putty Hill because of fighting and those little hoodlums busted out my back window with me sitting in my car when i was stopped at the light in at Rossville blvd & BelAir Rd.”

This is a very long list. But last summer it got so long that one of the largest employers in Baltimore, T. Rowe Price, threatened to move its headquarters out of downtown if the violence continued.

T. Rowe Price is still there: But more and more people like Halvorsen are deciding the old world charm, small town feel and big city amenities are just not worth it anymore. Not if you have to worry about violence every day, everywhere you go. Not if friends have to borrow your pit bull for a stroll through the neighborhood.

Some of the black mob crime is aided by city officials. Last year, 13 guards were indicted for their role in allowing inmates who were members of the Black Guerrilla Family gang to take over day to day operations of the Baltimore City Detention Center. The guards, many of whom were women, allegedly “had become romantically involved with certain gang members – [and] smuggled drugs, cellphones, and other illicit material into the jail for the gang’s benefit,” said Slate.

The inmates are running the asylum. And sometimes have they help from the local media: The Baltimore Sun has been a leader in ignoring, condoning and denying the black mob violence and black on white crime. It led the effort to condemn Pat McDonough for his comments about violent black mobs. When it does report racial violence, it is only to dismiss it. Or claim it is some kind of Baltimore holiday tradition, dating back to at least 1995.

But most of these stories are not about the violence, but how black leaders object to people identifying the race of the people responsible.

Racial violence came home to the Baltimore Sun a few weeks ago. One of its editors, John Fogg, was attacked when he was getting out of his car and heading for his house just a few blocks from Halvorsen’s. His skull is fractured in six places. He lost 10 teeth. The black suspect, in custody, was recently arrested for two other assaults, but charges were dropped before the case came to trial.

That might have been Halvorsen’s tipping point: Like the “Being White in Philly” article, Halvorsen’s story is provoking what one observer called “one big group therapy dialogue” – with every major media site in the city running stories on it.

Critics of the article are breaking down along racial lines: Some of the white commentators said race had nothing to do with crime in Baltimore. It’s poverty they said more from hope than experience. Over at the Baltimore City Paper the “professional writers” took turns contemplating whether Halvorsen was a racist or just a bad writer.

Halvorsen said race had nothing to do with the violence.

The black commentators disagreed: They said crime had everything to with race and Halvorsen’s racism: They talked about the “white privilege” that caused Halvorsen to notice the violence and somehow feel as if she were entitled to live in a safe neighborhood.

The white racism that caused the black people to commit the crimes and violence.

“I think the problem here is that many white and/or upper/middle-class residents of Baltimore – and, of course, the Maryland suburbanites who work or play in Baltimore – show no sense of the structural problems plaguing the city and the roots of violence,” said Shereen at a local blog that focuses on journalism and music operate by NPR reporter Lawrence Lanahan.

Lanahan says it’s time to give some tough love to the white people in Baltimore who notice – and do not like – crime.

“It’s tough to talk about white privilege in the face of crimes like the ones Halvorsen cites, with innocent victims killed and badly injured and stunned families left to grieve,” Lanahan said. “There’s also a lot that goes on, from individual decisions to local, state, and federal policy, that ensures – whether intentionally or not – that all the social ills stay where they ‘belong’ in the neighborhoods that people like Halvorsen and, frankly, I won’t live in.”

White neighborhoods “get more resources” than black neighborhoods, Lanahan said. That disparity somehow causes violence, he said.

The Medium news site published a push-back a few days later: “What breaks my heart is when someone says they are tired of looking at black youth in the city as potential predators, as if they are the ones at fault,” said Tim Barnett. “What breaks my heart is when someone acknowledges the sadness of the death of a white woman, but does not acknowledge the sadness of the bleak lives of 2 young black men.”

Two young black men have been arrested in the recent home invasion and murder of Kim Leto, also close to Halvorsen’s home.

So far the Mayor of Baltimore, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, has not made comments similar to what the mayor of Philadelphia said about “Being White in Philly.” He said it was “despicable.”

But her point of view on crime is clear: Last year, when the governor of Maryland suggested that Baltimore should put more cops on the street to fight a spike in visible and violent crime, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was having none of that.

“Returning to the days of mass arrests for any and every minor offense might be a good talking point but it has been proven to be a far less effective strategy for actually reducing crime,” Rawlings-Blake said in a statement to the Baltimore Sun.

During her tenure, arrests have gone down to 50,000 a year, compared to 100,000 in 2005.

One of the reasons police do not arrest more black people in the Baltimore area is because black juries are often reluctant convict black defendants. This observation of racial jury tampering comes from academic and legal studies such as “Jury Nullification, Race, and The Wire.” And from David Simon, creator of the Baltimore crime drama, The Wire, a veteran of 13 years on the cop beat for the Baltimore Sun.

Simon is the Hollywood uber-liberal who recently made a few headlines in the wake of the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the killing of Trayvon Martin: “The season on African-Americans now runs year round,” he declared. “If I were a person of color in Florida, I would pick up a brick and start walking toward that courthouse in Sanford.”

In his recent book, “Homicide, A Year on the Killing Streets,” Simon talks about racial jury nullification with unusual candor:

“As with every other part of the criminal justice machine, racial issues permeate the jury system in Baltimore,” Simon said. “Baltimore prosecutors take almost every case into court with the knowledge that the crime will be seen through the lens of the black community’s historical suspicion of a white-controlled police department and court system.”

The effect of race on the judicial system is freely acknowledged by prosecutors and defense attorneys-black and white alike-although the issue is rarely raised directly in court.

Race is instead a tacit presence that accompanies almost every panel of 12 into a Baltimore jury room. Once, in a rare display, a black defense attorney actually pointed to her own forearm while giving closing arguments to an all-black panel: “Brothers and sisters,” she said, as two white detectives went out of their minds in the back row of the gallery, “I think we all know what this case is about.”

Thanks

Black attack: Robbing, stabbing, shooting, arson

3 white victims dead after Detroit mayhem

Published: 3 hours ago
    Colin Flaherty
    About | Email | Archive Colin Flaherty is an award-winning reporter and author of "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence to America and how the media ignore it." Follow him on Twitter.

Read

Tenisha Jackson, Larry Johnson, Rashawn Johnson and Keeshon Lake.

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.) Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.
    Four black people are in jail in Detroit for robbing, stabbing, shooting, torturing and killing three white people. Then burning down their house and stealing their car.
    Police arrested the suspects last week when they found the murder victim’s car at one of their homes, along with bloody clothing and ID from the victim. In addition to charges for murder and arson and robbery, at least one of the suspects was charged with possession of heroin.
    “The nature of the wounds were horrific, all three victims were stabbed multiple times,” said Sgt. Michael Woody of the Detroit police. “In addition, the fire had been obviously set to cover up what turned out to be a brutal murder in an attempt to destroy potential evidence.”
    Two of the victims, Larry and Nicholas Bowman, were father and son. Family friends sought out the comments section of local news stories to talk about the crime.
    “These pieces of s–t killed my friend and his father,” said Jimi Dowling at the Detroit Free Press. “Larry Bowman has two more sons, one is autistic.”
    Said another friend: “One of these men killed worked at an ice rink in Livonia, worked there 6 years, no police record, high school grad. His father also had no police record.”
    Read Flaherty’s “See No Evil” commentary, about Google’s intolerance for one particular group that has been producing a lot of mayhem.
    Matt Sparks lives 200 yards away from the scene of the murders. “These issues always bring out black vs. white,” Sparks said. “We all know it. But whatever the situation I’m sure a 51-year old man who had a stroke and couldn’t do much. He didn’t deserve multiple stab wounds and a bullet to the head. If that was a white kid killing a black guy like that there would be a bunch of jobless blacks ready to lynch him.”
    Photos from at least one of the suspect’s Facebook page are depressingly similar to the social media postings of others involved in black mob violence. Nineteen-year-old Keeshon Lake considered himself quite the “player.” At least if photos of Lake holding handguns, flashing cash, bragging on his baby and displaying gang signs are an indication.
    “Search Keeshon Lake on Facebook,” said Karen Larson at the Fox website. “He made his profile picture a collage of himself with a pistol 2 days after the murder.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”
    While friends and family try to take some larger lesson from the hyper-violence, many Detroit residents pegged this for a case of racial violence right away. More than 100 commenters to local news sites talked about black-on-white violence, how normal it is, and how it does not seem to get the same attention as white-on-black violence.
    Some of the black commentators were unimpressed. Damon Warren wanted to take the race card off the table.
    “And for the ‘those people in Detroit’ crowd, let me be VERY clear: It’s not ‘black people’ out here doing this nonsense,” Warren said in the Detroit Free Press. “I’m black and this is beyond my comprehension; beyond anything I would think to try even in my darkest hour and at my lowest point. This is a twisted, idiotic, mindless, directionless, and consequently depraved, lot who have lost all sense of morality, self-worth and value for human life. That is not Detroit, and that is not ‘black people,’ but it is one heck of a growing problem.”
    Deandre Jones took a lot of flack for saying at the Fox website what others call Critical Race Theory: “White people have been killing us for years so I don’t feel bad for ‘em,” he said. “Crackas DID start our problems. … Still do. You people are the biggest savages on the planet. We can have a little history lesson if you want. Maybe if you people would never have oppressed our people or would hire us for jobs we wouldn’t have to sell drugs. White people = commit evil crimes everywhere they go in the world.”
    Lots of other commentators said if the victims were robbed, stabbed, tortured, killed and set on fire, it had to be their own fault. Perhaps in a drug deal gone bad. Because in Detroit, black mob violence is not visited on innocent people, black or white.
    Police say they have not determined a motive for the slaying.
    Marlin Newburn lived in Detroit and graduated from Wayne State University there. He spent the next 30 years seeing Detroit criminals up close and personal in different parts of the criminal justice system.
    Newburn is not surprised at the “whites deserved it” kind of rhetoric. He saw a ton of it while a prison psychologist:
    “Since Detroit’s first black mayor ‘King’ Coleman Young was elected, the destruction of Detroit began in earnest,” said Newburn. “He began bellowing (seriously) a constant stream of anti-white resentment as he blamed whites as the one and only reason for black failure and their ongoing social suffering.
    “Any reason for corruption or incompetence found in his and subsequent black administrations was always angrily labeled a demonstration of white racism. Black people in that now third world shooting gallery continue to believe it without question. The result is that Detroit has become more dangerous to white people than Fallujah at midnight.”
    Newburn’s comments echo a popular theme of black talk show host Jesse Lee Peterson, who warns his white audiences to beware black resentment and hostility. Peterson says white people are often afraid to acknowledge that because they do not want anyone to think they are racist.
    This racial resentment and hostility has been building a long time, says Newburn. Many noted the resemblance between this crime and a similar one several years ago in Knoxville, Tenn. In 2007, five black people kidnapped, beat, sexually assaulted, tortured and murdered college sweethearts Chris Newsom and Channon Christian.
    Then they burned Newsom and doused Christian in bleach.
    The chickens are coming home to roost, Newburn said: “A generation of black people have been conditioned to have a knee-jerk, instant hatred for whites, and thus it’s open season and fair game on those who dare venture into the ghetto. The type of sadism as demonstrated by these killers is commonplace now partly because in the preadolescent mind of the black attacker, they are not just robbing someone, they’re ‘getting even and righteously administering payback.’”

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/02/black-...e0ZH6USLYwO.99

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

You know, if Colin Flaherty wasn't doing this reporting, I don't think we'd hear about a fraction of these incidents.

Thanks

They talking about this on FNC now. One of the "first incidents" just had the perp sentenced to "10 years in prison". His name is is Jesse Smithers, Black guy, will probably be out of jail in 5 years.

The victim a 20 year old named Colton, died.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

These Are the Mug Shots of the Alleged Crooks Accused of Beating a Vet Who Later Died

Billy Hallowell

An 86-year-old Korean War veteran died earlier this month days after he was beaten and stabbed during a violent home robbery.

Carroll Jordan of Chickasaw, Ala., was attacked on Jan. 27 and died 12 days later as a result of complications from surgery.

Considering the brutal nature of the crime, two of the suspects charged in Jordan’s death — DeAngelo Terrell Smith, 21, Yasmine Munnerlyn, 19 — sported some curious grins in their mug shots.

The third suspect, and Carlos Nottingham, 20, had a more somber look in his official police photo.

From left to right: DeAngelo Terrell Smith, 21, Yasmine Munnerlyn, 19, and Carlos Nottingham, 20. (Image source: Mobile County Sheriff’s Office)

The three, who have reportedly had past issues with the law, allegedly broke into Jordan’s home to commit robbery, WKRG-TV reported.

According to Opposing Views, they attempted to steal a flat-screen television and a wedding ring.

A fourth person, 18-year-old Robert Campbell, was also arrested, but charges were later dropped as there was no evidence he was involved in the home invasion.

Smith, Munnerlyn and Nottingham were initially arrested and charged with attempted murder and burglary, but after Jordan’s death, they were accused of capital murder.

This latter charge was dropped following the results of an autopsy.

“The autopsy has now been completed and as horrible has these defendants’ actions were that day the cause of death has now turned out to be complications from surgery due to an aortic aneurysm that Mr. Jordan had,” Mobile County District Attorney Ashley Rich said Wednesday. ”These injuries that the state alleges these three individual caused did not cause Mr. Jordan’s ultimate death. So therefore, the capital murder causes against will be dismissed.”

Since prosecutors cannot prove that the beating is directly related to the death, the three accused could receive 20 years to life rather than capital punishment.
    (H/T: Weasel Zippers)

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Temple Student Attacked With Brick

March 23, 2014

A 19-year-old Temple University student suffered serious facial injuries after an attacker hit her with a brick only a block from campus Friday.

The student was walking with her 20-year-old boyfriend, who also attends Temple, near 16th and Norris streets around 6 p.m. when a group of about 10 teens and young children began taunting them, according to sources.

The group of attackers consisted of boys and girls ranging in age from about 8 to 14-years-old, according to the victim's boyfriend.

"A couple of them started to grab at her earrings and her hair," he said. "My instinct was to stop them from hurting us and leave and get away."

He says he asked the group to back off, but his request went unheard as a female member of the group took a brick and smashed his 19-year-old girlfriend in the face.

"Her teeth were out of place," he said. "It was terrible, it was terrifying."

The victim's teeth were dislocated and she suffered multiple other facial injuries.

She was rushed to Hahnemann University Hospital, where she underwent emergency surgery to save and align her teeth.

"What scared me most," he said, "was that there were a lot more of them than us. So even though they were small kids, if they all had bricks, I might not be here talking to you right now."

The victim, who has been discharged from the hospital, was unable to speak to police Friday due to her injuries.

Officials with Temple University were unaware of the attack until NBC10 contacted them for a comment.

Temple police only respond to off-campus crimes if officers from the 22nd District request assistance, according to a school spokesman.

Investigators are still searching for the attackers.

Third Temple Student Attacked by Group of Girls Off-Campus

Alleged attack took place minutes before a brutal brick assault of two other students

March 25, 2014

Another Temple University student has come forward claiming she was attacked by a group of young girls minutes before a brutal off-campus assault with a brick that forced a fellow co-ed into surgery.

The 20-year-old junior, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, tells NBC10.com she was text messaging a friend as she walked down her street, the 1700 block of Willington Street, around 5:45 p.m. on Friday when she was blindsided by a fist.

“I typed [the message] and lifted my head to start walking again and as I lifted my head up, there was a girl coming at me, swinging at me, and I was able to lean back. She barely hit my chin, and then she swung again and hit my mouth area and my neck and I was able to shove her away and sprint away,” she said.

The student says a group of seven to 10 girls took part in the unprovoked attack that left her with a few bruises. When she was able to break away, the woman says she ran to her nearby house, which is just feet from Philadelphia Police’s 22nd District headquarters.

Minutes after, the woman said a Philadelphia Police officer knocked on her door asking if she was OK. A driver apparently witnessed the attack and flagged down an officer, the student said.

“The officer said ‘Are you OK? Are you OK?’ and I was in shock and told her that I wasn't hurt bad,” she said.

The student said she was in shock and couldn’t really speak about the incident, so later that night, at the urging of her roommate, she walked over to the 22nd District headquarters to make a report.

But she says that attempt fell on deaf ears.

“His attitude was very nonchalant and he was acting like it was no big deal,” she said speaking about the officer inside the station.

The woman said the whole conversation happened from within the station’s waiting room, which was full of people at the time, and that she didn’t feel comfortable talking about all of the details regarding the assault in public.

“He said if it happened again to call 911. I didn't think to call 911 because I was at the station, I was four doors down,” she said.

The co-ed was planning to let the situation go, until she heard about the unprovoked attack of two other Temple students only three blocks away, just 15 minutes after hers.

NBC10.com was first to report that assault, in which a group of girls and boys, some of whom are believed to be as young as 8-years-old, punched and used a brick to hit a couple as they walked near Temple’s athletic fields at 16th and Norris Streets around 6 p.m. on Friday.

In that attack, a 19-year-old girl was hit in the mouth with a brick, dislodging her teeth – an injury that required emergency surgery.

“My boyfriend pushed the girl away from me that hit me in the face and then the girl’s sister came at me with a brick,” the victim told NBC10.com in an exclusive interview. She also asked to remain anonymous citing safety concerns. “I tried to get away as fast as I could. My teeth were halfway out of my mouth. I wasn’t thinking about anything besides getting to safety.”

The victim in the first attack is a family friend of the 19-year-old. The two plan to meet on Temple’s North Philadelphia campus this week to discuss their experiences. The 20-year-old says she also plans to return to the police station on Monday to try to file an official report.

NBC10.com reached out to Philadelphia Police about the attack and whether they are investigating a connection.

In a written response, the Philadelphia Police Office of Public Affairs said the department was not aware of the second attack.

"If there is someone else out there indicating they were assaulted, then we want to know about it, so that it can be investigated, and to see if they are connected. More importantly, so that those who are responsible for this brutal attack are off the streets," a spokesperson wrote.

Questions as to why a police report was not taken by an officer at the woman's home or at the station were not answered.

Ray Betzner, Assistant Vice President of University Communications at Temple, says the university had not been notified of the alleged attack. Having taken place off of the university's campus, he said it is out of Temple University Police's jurisdiction, which ends at 16th Street.

"We have primary concern of ensuring the safety of the 5,000 to 6,000 students who live on campus," he said. "Those students who choose to live in the City of Philadelphia are protected by Philadelphia Police."

Monday night, Temple University Police sent an email to students alerting them of the crimes. They also say a student reported Monday night that two teen girls tried to snatch her purse. Both Philadelphia Police and campus police are investigating.

For the past two years, Temple has paid the city $1 million a year to enhance police patrols in the neighborhoods surrounding campus, Betzner said. He adds that they rely on police to notify them about crimes in those areas and involving Temple students.

Betzner says the university also has a number of programs -- including escorts -- to keep students safe.

Asked why Temple did not sent out an alert about the brick attack after officials were made aware of it, he said such alerts are reserved for situations where people are in imminent danger.

As for the woman, she says the attack is prompting her to change her ways when walking through the neighborhood.

“I’m definitely never going to have my head down again,” she said. “I am just going to be with people all the time. Maybe if I was just with another person they wouldn’t have targeted me."

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

I'm getting this strange gut feeling that these attacks, knock out game, assaults, etc. are increasing in frequency. They seem to be occurring in large metropolitan areas as well as more obscure communities. Neighborhoods do not seem immune to the violence as the mobs seem to travel even to the more affluent residential or commercial developments. I suppose the attacks could now be rooted in contemporary black culture as a form of perceived retribution against their white oppressors. Maybe this has something to do with it. Hard to tell. However, something is fueling this. Fire does not continue to burn and become higher in energy production without adding fuel.
    Last edited by MinutemanCO; March 25th, 2014 at 20:36.

Thread Information