Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Thanks

Default Re: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    I'm getting this strange gut feeling that these attacks, knock out game, assaults, etc. are increasing in frequency. They seem to be occurring in large metropolitan areas as well as more obscure communities. Neighborhoods do not seem immune to the violence as the mobs seem to travel even to the more affluent residential or commercial developments. I suppose the attacks could now be rooted in contemporary black culture as a form of perceived retribution against their white oppressors. Maybe this has something to do with it. Hard to tell. However, something is fueling this. Fire does not continue to burn and become higher in energy production without adding fuel.
    Negro Racism, plus the perception that having 'their man' in the "White House that ain't white no mo'" somehow protects them from retribution.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avvakum View Post
    Negro Racism, plus the perception that having 'their man' in the "White House that ain't white no mo'" somehow protects them from retribution.
    Yep...

Thanks

The reason that these black on property and black on white crimes are increasing in scope and frequency is because government and the media are actively suppressing any reporting of it.

If the hammer were to come down on these savages several times and were it to get wide reporting, it'd stop over night.

Headline, above the fold NYT or Washington Compost. "Blacks go on rampage, hundreds arrested on felony charges". Make a few examples and the rest will fall in line.

Since this will NOT happen, what is going to happen is eventually the targets are going to say enough is enough and there will be examples. Bernie Goetz shooting a few thugs on the train had a wide impact on race and crime and self defense. It could be argued that Goetz helped pave the way for concealed carry as it stands now where shall issue exists in 45 states and is really only banned in NJ, MD, DC and democrat counties in NY.

There was an almost immediate halt in subway crime for the week leading up to the capture of Goetz. Thugs were afraid that the subway vigilante would get them. Fear works on bad guys.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I absolutely agree with Mal on this. The media IS suppressing it.

In fact, Fox news was reporting on it recently and the other stations (CNN and MSNBC) went after Fox News for bothering to report this - saying they were making a mountain out of a mole hill or words to that effect.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Agreed. Now, just to put two and two together, I need to know why the media would suppress these crimes. What is there to gain from it? Unless, of course, the societal unrest caused by black on white assault fits into an equation of some group's bigger picture. I don't have the answer. Historically, there is no question this type of violence was used (eg the '60's) to foment radical change and even revolution of sorts. I don't know why today's contemporary acts of racial disorder would be any different than they were in the past.

Thanks

I see several reasons for the media to suppress it.

1) Indoctrination into this "social justice idealism".

2) Media outlets feel it "beneath them" to report on "black on white crime"

3) Media outlets believe they should NOT report because they might be considered to be "profiling".

If you all think back over the years, since around the late 1970s or early 1980s there has been an outcry in many urban, inner city areas to NOT continue to report the crime blacks commit. In fact, having WORKED in a prison before and dealing with inmates (black and white) there is an attitude among criminals that "You and I aren't any different. You just haven't been caught yet!"

Meaning, most criminals believe everyone is just as evil as they are, but others - especially Whites (with their "white privilege" - whatever the hell that is aren't reported on as much).

In fact over the years the media has censored itself on descriptions of criminals. It was a very frog-in-the-pot thing to stop calling a suspect a criminal, then later, to stop reporting the actual race of the criminal (unless he was WHITE), and even at times omitting the names of individuals because the names point to exactly what the race of the person is in some cases (Muslim names are the most recent names left out of reports). If you see "Jamal Smith" and "John Jones" as names, can you tell which one is most likely black?

If you see "Tyrone White" and "Roger Smith" - can you tell which one is likely white and which is likely black?

If you take all four of those names and lump them into a group and are reporting on criminal behavior can you guess which ones will be the cops and which will be the robbers????

I'm not saying that the black guys will be the criminals - but I certainly am saying that the majority of crime in the inner cities and urban areas has become black on white, black on black or black on hispanic crime in the past decade.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

What is there to gain from it?
    Simple. Punish whitey. This is white paternalism punishing whites for white privilege and a perpetually aggrieved black power structure feedback system.

Put more simply, it's liberals making themselves into the White Knight that protects the poor blacks. Currently the only group that can be blamed for anything are white males(due to inherent racism of white privilege), so when you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail and when you have a nail you pound on it at every chance.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

This is US demographics:

White alone, percent, 2012 (a) 77.9%
    Black or African American alone, percent, 2012 (a) 13.1%
    American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, 2012 (a) 1.2%
    Asian alone, percent, 2012 (a) 5.1%
    Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, 2012 (a) 0.2%
    Two or More Races, percent, 2012 2.4%
    Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2012 (b) 16.9%
    White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2012 63.0%

63% of America is white.

13% of America is black.

This is nothing more than "Democracy" at work. When you have an "underdog" everyone roots for them. In this case, Liberal America is rooting for the "underdog" who is really just the "poor black men" "trapped" in the "inner city" because they are too damned stupid to GO TO SCHOOL and work to get the hell OUT of the Inner city.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Race Of Philly Attackers Revealed – Will It Matter To Media Now?

March 25, 2014
    By Allen West

As we mentioned yesterday, we’d keep an eye on the Temple University student assault and guess what, there’s new information to report. A surveillance video caught the suspects on camera, and now their race is revealed.

According to Philly.com “Police are looking for the group of teenage girls who hit a Temple University student in the face with a brick, and are warning students to be on alert near the school’s North Philadelphia campus.

All four suspects are described as black girls who were about 16 or 17 years old. Police said one had braids and a red t-shirt; another had straight hair, tattoos on her arms and chest, and a denim jacket; a third was about 5 feet tall and wore her hair in a bun; and the fourth was tall, had straight hair and was wearing white clothing.

Here’s our report on the original attack.

It appears to be a trend.

In a message sent to students and staff Monday night, the university said its campus safety department was aware of “multiple off-campus assaults on Temple students” in the area of North 17th Street just west of the campus.”

A 20-year-old student told NBC Philadelphia that she was also attacked by a group of girls on Friday night. And Temple said a pair of juvenile girls tried to snatch a student’s purse on Monday evening. “We are asking everyone to remain alert and report any suspicious activities to Temple Police immediately,” the university’s message said.

Heartfelt sympathies go out to the victim and her family and we pray that the suspects will be apprehended and brought to justice. I’m a dad who has a daughter attending college. We parents send our children off to further their education, not to become targets for barbaric behavior.

Arrest Made in Temple Brick Attack, 4 Others in Custody

Detectives say suspects involved in 2 other attacks around the same time

March 25, 2014

Philadelphia Police said the release of surveillance video in the case of the brutal brick attack of a Temple University student by a gang of teenage girls has led to arrests.

A 15-year-old girl has been arrested Tuesday and is expected to be charged with aggravated assault for allegedly hitting a 19-year-old Temple University student in the face with the brick, nearly knocking her teeth out. That alleged assault took place on Friday evening, police said.

Four other teens, a 17-year-old, two 15-year-olds and a 14-year-old, have also been taken into custody related to the assault. Detectives say these teens may also be arrested soon.

At a press briefing on Tuesday, Capt. Frank Banford, commanding officer of Philadelphia Police's Central Detective Division said two teens turned themselves into police after surveillance video from near the attack was posted online on Monday night.

The arrest came four days after the unprovoked brick attack took place near 17th and Norris Streets, just off of Temple University's main campus in North Philadelphia.

The 19-year-old woman, who spoke exclusively to NBC10.com, was walking with her 20-year-old boyfriend around 6 p.m. on Friday evening when she says a group of girls and boys began taunting and touching them. When they pushed back, the girls allegedly started swinging.

“My boyfriend pushed the girl away from me that hit me in the face and then the girl’s sister came at me with a brick,” said the victim, who asked that we not share her identity.

The woman was hit twice in the face with the brick, the impact nearly knocking out her teeth. The assault forced her to get emergency surgery.

Speaking with the woman on Tuesday, she tells NBC10.com that she's doing better. She now has braces on her teeth to keep them in place.

Police say there were two other attacks that took place within minutes of the brick attack.

NBC10.com talked to another Temple student, a 20-year-old junior, who said she was walking down her street when she was punched by a several girls. That alleged attack took place along the 1700 block of Willington Street, which runs behind Philadelphia Police's 22nd District headquarters, around 5:45 p.m. on Friday -- just 15 minutes before the brick attack.

The co-ed said she was typing a text message to a friend and when she looked up, the girls attacked.

“I typed [the message] and lifted my head to start walking again and as I lifted my head up, there was a girl coming at me, swinging at me, and I was able to lean back. She barely hit my chin, and then she swung again and hit my mouth area and my neck and I was able to shove her away and sprint away,” said the woman who also asked that we do not share her identity.

Banford said the girls are also responsible for a third attack at 17th and Cecil B. Moore Streets in which they allegedly assaulted another woman who is a Temple University student.

Detectives said the motive for the alleged attacks is currently unclear. They are also investigating how the girls met, because, police say, they all go to different high schools.

A LACK OF INFORMATION?

Temple University has come under fire from students and parents following NBC10.com's coverage of the attacks. A number of students said they were frustrated the university did not notify them about the off-campus assaults.

"They can't honestly expect us to feel protected when they don't even let us know when one of our own students is getting hurt," said Jamie Fitzgerald, a junior.

Calley Rodden, a senior who lives two blocks off campus, said the university gave her the impression that off-campus safety was a priority, but she feels otherwise after learning about attacks like these through news sites like NBC10.com.

"This stuff happens and we just don't know about it because they don't tell us. We find out through the grapevine," she said. "And if you live on campus, how would you know."

Temple University has a 130 officer police force, according to its website. The department also has 63 security staff and 250 private security guards.

A Temple spokesperson said the university's westerly jurisdiction ends at 16th Street and that the school pays the Philadelphia Police Department $1 million a year to enhance security in the neighborhoods around campus. Officials say off-campus is Philadelphia Police's territory.

The editorial board of The Temple News, the student-run newspaper, ran an op-ed on Tuesday criticizing the Temple administration's dissemination of information related to several crime incidents on and around the university's campus recently.

The editors said the university should also be sharing information about crime issues in the surrounding neighborhoods where many students live.

"Temple should be doing everything in its power to build a stronger alert network that includes both local and campus police so that threats in the expanding university area can be notified to the student body as soon as possible," the editorial read.

Temple University did send out a campus-wide email on Monday evening explaining why they did not alert the university community about the attacks.

In the message, university officials explained that they were not made aware of the brick attack until hours after it happened and that the school's "TU Alert" system is reserved for imminent dangers and threats, like bomb threats or an active shooter.

Temple spokesman Ray Betzner tells NBC10.com the university has no immediate plans to review its notification procedures. He says that could come at the end of the semester when officials typically review all university procedures.

SECURITY CHANGES

Late Tuesday, university officials announced they would be adding additional patrols in the neighborhoods where the attacks took place.

In an email to the campus community obtained by NBC10.com, James Creedon, SVP for Construction, Facilities and Operations, said the school would immediately be adding bike patrols off-campus on its western edge and be adding help from Philadelphia Police and Pennsylvania State Police.

"Provide additional resources from the Philadelphia Police Department to patrol off campus areas particularly later in the evening; when necessary, provide additional resources from the Pennsylvania State Police to assist in patrolling area and increase the use of Temple police undercover officers to monitor for suspicious behavior," he wrote.

Thanks

There's no news article out there on this but former Navy SEAL Chris Heben was shot (not fatally) by some of Obama's sons in Akron, OH.

He posted it on his Facebook page.

Here's the relevant post:

"Dear Facebook peeps...here's a quick CMH FYI: I was shot in the stomach Saturday at 1700hrs in a parking lot in Akron, OH, By 3 'gang bangers' in a tinted widowed car. 9mm or .38. I had to undergo emergency surgery to remove bullet/fragmentation from my stomach and repair some holes in my small intestines.
    I'm ok! Im alive...I'm just shot! After I was shot, I chased them and got a good vehicle description, but no plate read....I was too far behind once I got into my truck and got after them. Then, I had to stop the chase....because I was bleeding too badly. I had one hand on wheel and with the other hand had to put fingers in the bullet hole. I drove to a Fire station/Police station for their help....Im at the hospital now, recovering and driving the nurses nuts! What else would you expect?!"-CMH
    Too bad he didn't shoot back.

Good thing I'm headed up to Akron in May.

Thanks

Wow.

Shot and still chased the fuckers.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    There's no news article out there on this but former Navy SEAL Chris Heben was shot (not fatally) by some of Obama's sons in Akron, OH.

He posted it on his Facebook page.

Here's the relevant post:

Good thing I'm headed up to Akron in May.
    I wouldn't go into anything but the best neighborhoods in Akron without my firearm. It's not the place I lived in back in the 70s.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I know the area well. Or used too. I used to run those areas.

Balfour and Morang.

White Man Beaten By Mob In Detroit After Hitting Boy With Truck: Was It A Hate Crime?

April 4, 2014 6:55 AM
    Share on email ?
    View Comments
    A man who struck a boy with his pickup truck was beaten by a crowd near this corner gas station, police said. (Credit: Mike Campbell/WWJ Newsradio 950)

Related Tags:

accident, beating, detroit, hate crime, Man Beaten, mob attack
    Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.

DETROIT (WWJ) - As a 54-year-old Roseville man clings to life in the hospital following a brutal mob beating on Detroit’s east side, many are starting to wonder if the whole thing was racially motivated.

As first reported by WWJ Newsradio 950, an 11-year-old boy suffered a broken leg on Wednesday when he was hit by a pickup truck after walking into the street near Morang and Balfour. The driver, Steven Utash, immediately got out of his truck after hitting the boy and was viciously attacked by 10 to 12 men. The beating was so brutal, Utash was rendered unconscious.

Utash’s son Joseph told WWJ’s Gary Lundy Thursday night that his father remains in a medically induced coma, nearly unrecognizable due to his injuries. He also said his wallet was stolen from his truck.

“If it went on any longer, my dad wouldn’t be in the hospital right now, he would be in the morgue. The way he looked, I am surprised that he is alive,” he said. “He has bruising over his face, his eyes are swollen, I believe it’s his left eye that is completely swollen shut. He also has a big, huge knot on his forehead like he got hit with an object, not a fist.”

Joseph Utash said he was working with his father in Detroit just hours before the attack. Both of the men are tree-trimmers, working in the city for years now.

“I came home from work and it was on the news, my dad’s pickup truck, and I was just like ‘Oh my god.’ Then I heard that he hit a kid and I was like freaking out that my dad hit a kid. And then I heard that bystanders just beat him up and I just, I called my mom immediately,” he said. ”From what I’m hearing is he tried to fight back, but trying to fight back against 11 people fighting you, that’s 22 fists coming at you at once, you can’t really do much.”

Detroit Police Sgt. Michael Woody said Steven Utash was not at fault for the accident.

“Our preliminary investigation shows the child stepped in front of his vehicle,” Woody said. “He did exactly the right thing. He stopped his vehicle, he got out and he tried to render aid to a small child. He did exactly what he was supposed to do… It was a small child and it was an accident; is what it was.”

State Rep. Alberta Tinsley Talabi (D-Detroit), told WWJ Legal Analyst Charlie Langton the incident appears to have racial overtones, adding, “it’s wrong.”

Joseph Utash said although it was tough to stomach, he watched video of the incident.

“It shows the kid, he was standing on the curb with his dad and as my dad’s truck was coming down the street, the kid stepped right in front of my dad’s truck. My dad had absolutely not one chance in the world to try to swerve out-of-the-way or stop,” he said. “He got out of the car to check on the kid and before he even got up to the kid, he got assaulted by 11, 12 people. They jumped all over him and beat him up. While they were jumping him, somebody else jumped in the truck and stole his belongings. They took his wallet, his cellphone, everything out of his truck.”

Sgt. Woody said the gas station at the corner where the accident happened is a popular neighborhood gathering place, so it was no surprise that there were 20 or 30 people at the scene of the attack.

“It didn’t take very long for people to converge on the area when they saw the accident take place,” Woody said. “When the child was struck, he was in a lot of pain, there was screaming and crying. He was terrified, I’m sure, and I think that’s what drew the attention of the people in the immediate area.”

One woman stepped in to help Steven Utash. Nurse Debra Hughes intervened and stopped the attack: “He was already down, bleeding from the mouth and the nose – so there wasn’t nothing else they could do to him but kill him,” she said.

“Then EMS came and I kept him calm, I kept his hands down and everything so he could be comfortable,” said Hughes. “He had the biggest gash on his head I ever seen – he was bleeding from the mouth and he was unconscious when I first got there … being a registered nurse, I thought I could go out and help him.”

Joseph Utash said he believes his father was intentionally targeted or even worse, that skin color might have played a role. Based on witness accounts, the attackers were African American.

“I’ve talked to one Detroit police officer and I think that, personally in my own heart, I think it was all a setup from the gate,” he said, ”meaning that my dad’s been driving up and down Morang for 15, 16 years working for the same company and they know he has a job, they know he has money and they robbed him. You know, he had a bag with all his stuff in it. He showed me that he had all this money in his wallet that morning, telling me he just took the money out of the bank so he could pay his dentist.

“As far as a hate crime, it might be,” he said. “You know, it’s like you go in Detroit and you’re white, you don’t belong. Seriously. I’ve been pulled over by police before and they’re like ‘Get back across 8 Mile,’ like I’m not supposed to be over there, like I’m not allowed to go in Detroit.”

Police declined to say if investigators thought the attack was racially charged.

The boy, David Harris, is expected to recover from his injuries, according to his uncle, Desmond Key. No arrests have been made in the beating, but the boy’s father was taken into custody, on an unrelated warrant.

“At this point, based on [the pickup driver's] condition, there’s some pretty serious charges that we’re looking at,” Sgt. Woody said.

Police are hoping the public can help investigators find those responsible for the beating.

Anyone who witnessed the attack, can identify the assailants, or who has any information about this case is urged to call Detroit police at 313-596-1616. Tips can be made anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Every stinking asshole involved should be shot.

Or hanged.

Gosh, I wouldn't have ever thought I'd say something like that. This is bullshit though, absolute, unadulterated BULLSHIT.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

This is all we need to know about the story to know if this had racial connotations...

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    “Our preliminary investigation shows the child stepped in front of his vehicle,” Woody said. “He did exactly the right thing. He stopped his vehicle, he got out and he tried to render aid to a small child. He did exactly what he was supposed to do… It was a small child and it was an accident; is what it was.”

Thanks

Beating Of White Driver By Angry Mob After He Accidentally Ran Over Young Boy Ruled NOT A Hate Crime By Detroit Police

April 4, 2014

Loving husband: Steve Utash, pictured with wife Starr Utash, was beaten into a life-threatening coma after he accidentally ran over a young boy

A 54-year-old white man has been left barely clinging to life after he was brutally beaten by a group of black men when he got out of his car to check on a young black boy he accidentally hit.

Steve Utash, from suburban Roseville, was beaten into a coma Wednesday by an angry mob in a poverty-stricken Detroit neighborhood after David Harris, 10, ran in front of his truck on a busy street, but police insist the incident was not racially motivated.

The gang also stole his wallet before leaving him for dead.

Utash is in extremely critical condition with severe head wounds, Detroit Police spokesperson Jennifer Moreno told MailOnline. It is not known if he will survive.

'If it went on any longer, my dad wouldn’t be in the hospital right now, he would be in the morgue,' son Joseph Utash told CBS Detroit.

Security footage from a gas station Harris and friends were standing in front of shows him inexplicably running into oncoming traffic before being mowed down by Utash's vehicle.

Utash immediately stops to check on the boy, but several black males from their late teens to their early 20s quickly descend on the scene.

Police quickly ruled the incident an accident.

'It was determined that the driver of the vehicle wouldn't have had any chance of stopping,' Moreno explained.

But what happened next is considered by Utash's family to be an act of retaliation.

Police tell MailOnline that about a dozen young males attacked the married father of three, beating him into a coma that he still hasn't woken from.

'It’s not like he hit the kid on purpose and they were trying to get revenge,' daughter Felicia Utash told WXYZ. 'He literally just tried to stop and help the kid and people came out of nowhere and tried to kill him.'

His son Joseph Utash hinted it might have been a setup to rob his father, perhaps even a hate crime.

'I think it was all a setup from the gate,' he told CBS Detroit. 'My dad’s been driving up and down Morang for 15, 16 years working for the same company... they know he has money and they robbed him.

'As far as a hate crime, it might be,' he continued. 'You go in Detroit and you’re white, you don’t belong.'

Police immediately dismissed the notion.

'We have no evidence to suggest it's a hate crime,' Moreno told MailOnline.

The boy's father was arrested after a background check revealed he has an active warrant, according to the Detroit Free-Press, but police declined to say if he would be charged in connection with the beating.

Witnesses said Utash immediately pulled over to check on Harris after hitting him.

‘David was laying right in front of the driveway and he had blood coming out of his mouth,’ James Duston Jr., the boy’s godfather told WXYZ. He couldn’t move his body.’

The crowd ran towards the boy's screams and mercilessly beat Utash.

‘This little boy was screaming,’ a woman told the Free Press. ‘There was a lot of people that came out. It was crazy.’

All hell broke loose.

‘I think it lasted about one minute and then they let him go,’ a bystander told WXYZ. ‘And then they jumped back on him again and they did it about three times and finally someone was trying to help the guy that got beat up.’

‘He had the biggest gash on his head I ever seen – he was bleeding from the mouth and he was unconscious when I first got there,’ Debra Hughes told WWJ.

Harris suffered a broken leg, he has since been released from a local hospital, Moreno said. A message left with the family seeking further comment has not yet been returned.

Brutal beatdown: The unidentified driver was savagely beaten after stopping to check on the young boy he accidentally hit with while driving this pickup truck

‘It was sad because I knew the guy was getting out of his car to try and see what damage he did,’ the witness added.

‘He got his,’ another witness to the beating told the Free Press. ‘He got beat up real bad.’
    Both the driver and the boy were taken to a local hospital.

The boy’s family condemned the beating.

‘We don’t condone that at all,’ said Duston. ‘I told his mom and she just was like, no, we wouldn’t want that to happen.’

Doctors are still trying to determine if Utash will need surgery to save his life.

Thanks

'White Man Tried To Tussle With Me So I Shot Him': First Picture Of Boy, 16, Charged With Murdering Newlywed Nathan Trapuzzano After 'Confessing To Friend'

Tragedy: Nathan Trapuzzano (left) was killed April 1 while taking his morning walk in Indianapolis, Indiana. He leaves behind new wife Jennifer and their unborn daughter Cecilia

April 8, 2014

A 16-year-old was today arrested and charged over the murder of Nathan Trapuzzano, the newlywed who was shot dead as he took a morning walk.

Simeon Adams, known by the nickname 'Red', is alleged to have confessed to a friend that he shot Nathan once in the stomach - after the newlywed, who was expecting his first child, reached down to his shoes as Adams made him strip during the robbery.

Adams' friend Marvell Robinson told detectives he was woken up by the alleged shooter on the morning of April 1 at his home in Indianapolis. Adams told him: 'Man the police is out here and they are looking for me.'

Robinson told detectives Adams made Nathan strip, according to the court papers. 'When he told Nathan to take his pants off the victim started reaching for his shoes and Simeon asked him (Nathan) "Why you reaching for your shoes?". Simeon said the "white man tried to tussle with me so I shot him"'.

Nathan, a 24-year-old software engineer had been out for a morning walk at around 5am, when Adams and accomplice Martez 'Duh-Duh' McGraw allegedly targeted him.

'Red': Simeon Adams, 16, was arrested and charged today for the brutal murder of Nathan Trapuzzano

It was also revealed today that Adams is accused of shooting a man outside Baba's Steak and Lemonade eatery two nights before. Erick Douglas was there with his brother when he bumped into 'Red' as he got out of his car.

They exchanged words and Adams is alleged to have fired three shots into Douglas. Two hit him - one in the groin and one in the left leg.

Douglas said he tried to fire back but thought his gun jammed, according to court records.

Then Adams was himself shot in the neck and was taken to hospital in a serious condition at 11.30pm on the day he is alleged to have murdered Nathan.

Adams has been charged with murder, attempted robbery and carrying a handgun without a license in relation to Nathan's death.

He has been charged with attempted murder, aggravated battery and carrying a handgun without a license following the earlier shooting of Douglas.

Attack: Security camera footage shows Trapuzzano, right, and one of the suspects, left, following him. A friend of the alleged killer said he told Nathan as he made him strip: 'Why you reaching for your shoes' and then shot him

Confrontation: Trapuzzano, left, appears to be holding his hands up as the two suspected attackers move closer to him

Despite locals initially stating that they thought Nathan's killing was a gang initiation, police now believe it to be an attempted robbery.

Officials announced Tuesday afternoon that Adams, who lives with his aunt, uncle and cousins, will be tried as an adult over the killing.

Indianapolis police said Adams' clothes match up with the clothing the shooter was wearing in video footage from the night of the murder.

An acquaintance of Adams told detectives that he believes the alleged killer stole the gun during a raid on a firearms store in Clermont, Indiana.

Detectives believe they have a preliminary match with the gun used to kill Nathan and that used to shoot Douglas. According to court papers Douglas picked out Adams, who has previously been arrested for handgun violations, marijuana possession, theft, auto theft, burglary and resisting arrest, as his assailant from mugshots.

Tuesday night at Adams' family home, his uncle Al carter said he did not believe his nephew was capable of such a horrific crime.

The alleged killer's mother died when he was around one-year-old and although he knows his father he has never lived with him.

His family also revealed he has been sent to juvenile detention centre on a number of occasions and he had recently been arrested after police found a gun in a car he was travelling in. Mr Carter said the gun wasn’t his.

Mr Carter – who helped raise Adams after his mother died – said: ‘He used to get in trouble, but I didn’t think he was capable of this. I used to try to tell him not to hang with the wrong people and to stay on the right path. He listened to me. I would try to keep him in line and make him do his chores. If I told him to do something he would do it.

‘When his friends came over and sat on the porch I would speak to his friends and tell them that if they didn’t get themselves together they would end up dead or in jail. I told them they needed to change the way they were living and think on it. They would always agree with me.

‘I can’t believe he would get involved in something like this. I saw him in the hospital after he got shot and he didn’t say anything about it.

‘I’m not going to lie, he has been to juvy, his record is there for everyone to see, but never for anything violent. I didn’t ever hear about anything like that. He used to be a good footballer, but he stopped playing about two years ago. He was just a normal teenager.

‘I’m just feeling messed up by this whole scenario.’

Trapuzzano, a 24-year-old software engineer expecting his first child, was fatally shot in the 3500 block of West 16th Street just before 6am.

Trapuzzano was shot while he was out on his regular, early morning stroll just a few hundred yards from the home where he lived with his pregnant wife Jennifer - who is due to give birth to a baby girl next month.

Indianapolis police have released chilling security footage that they claim shows 'Red' and 'Duh-Duh' following the beloved 24-year-old, before one of them ushers him off camera into a parking lot while the other stands in the street acting as a lookout.

Moments later Nathan – who always clutched his rosary beads in his hand during his dawn walks and used the time as an opportunity to pray - was shot in his side and his attackers fled.

His killers allegedly stripped him of his sweater and t-shirt before he reached down to his shoes when Adams shot him.

A Good Samaritan who revealed her desperate attempts to help Nathan in his last moments was alerted to the attack when she heard a gunshot at around 5.50am, looked out of her window and saw Nathan stagger from the parking lot desperately screaming, 'help, help, help' before collapsing face first.

She called the police and paramedics immediately then rushed out with a towel to see if she could stop the bleeding and save the dedicated pro-life campaigner.

Describing the heart-wrenching scene the woman – who wants to remain anonymous for fear of reprisals – told MailOnline: 'I heard a shot, but at first I didn't pay too much attention because there are shots all the time round here.

'But then I heard someone yelling, 'help, help' help!' so I looked out of the window and saw him stumbling around. He was shouting very loud because he was fighting for his life and trying his hardest to save himself.

'I got on the phone to the ambulance, but then I saw him collapse and I didn't know what to do. The operator said I could go over to him if I wanted to. I was scared, but I wanted to do something, so I took a towel in case I needed to apply pressure to the wound.

'I got over there and he had been stripped of his shirt and his shoes. He was just wearing jogging bottoms. It was really strange, because there wasn't much blood. He was conscious, but I think he was in shock, because he was struggling for breath.

'It was just a small bullet wound. He was lying on his side and at first I couldn't see it. I didn't want to move him. The paramedics arrived in five-and-a-half minutes.

'When I was running over I saw him drop something in the parking lot. I told the police and they got it, but I don't know what it was. It might have been clothing.

Expecting: Family and friends set up a Go Fund Me page to help his wife Jennifer who is due to give birth to a baby girl next month

Taken care of: So far the online campaign has raised over $140,000

[i]Faithful: The couple were active in the Roman Catholic church. Pictured above on the day Trapuzzano proposed outside a church[/img]

'I talked to his mom a couple of days ago, she called me and said the most he would ever have with him on his walks in an old MP3 player and some headphones. She also asked me if he had his rosary beads, but I didn't see them.'

Paramedics battled to save Nathan at the scene on the west side of Indianapolis for around five minutes, before taking him to hospital. He was rushed in for emergency surgery immediately, but could not be saved and died a few hours later.

The chilling images of Nathan's last moments were shot from a local tire shop. Manager Jesse Jesusgarcia explained that police have only released the first part of the tape.

The second half shows Nathan stumble in front of the store, waving for help in an attempt to flag down passing motorists. He then collapses face first banging his head on the floor.

Mr Jesusgarcia, said the pictures sent a shiver down his spine. He told MailOnline: 'You see him come from behind the store, stumbling and waving, then he falls over. The next thing you see is the girl running over to him. Then the paramedics turned up. It is all there on camera.

'When I saw it I had goosebumps all over. It is horrible. He had no shirt on, because they stripped him. I don't know if they were doing it to see if he had any money hidden away.

'I used to see him everyday. He was a nice man who kept himself to himself. He didn't ever really carry anything with him. Sometimes he had a bag, but I didn't even ever see him with headphones on.

'The thing that upset me is that when he was waving, nobody stopped to help him. In this neighborhood we should all look out for each other.

'Some of his friends have put up a little shrine outside my shop. I just want to help in anyway I can.'

Hundreds of mourners attended his Roman Catholic funeral last Saturday, where his priest Rev Christopher Roberts told the tearful congregation that they should forgive Nathan's killers, adding: 'I have no doubt that Nathan forgave his murderers. That was the type of man that I knew him to be.'

In an earlier statement the priest said the murderers had taken 'the life of one of the best young men I have ever known'.

The idea that Nathan would have found it in his heart to forgive was backed up by his sister Shayne who told TV station WTHR: 'There's a lot of anger, but I can tell you, Nate wouldn't be angry.'

But despite that sentiment, his devastated widow Jennifer, 25, was inconsolable and wailed in agony at several points during the two hour service. The pair married less than a year ago and had already named their unborn baby Cecilia.

Nathan's maternal uncle Arthur Barnes described how Jennifer was so distraught on Friday night during visitation of the body that she stayed for an extra hour just stroking her late husband's hair.

Torn apart: An inconsolable Jennifer spent an extra hour visiting her husband's body Friday night

Speaking to MailOnline from the scene of the crime, which was visited by several family members following Saturday's funeral, he said: 'She is devastated. When I arrived at the funeral home last night I was already late because I had driven from Michigan, but Jenn was still sitting there at the head of the coffin, just stroking his hair. They couldn't get her away, she just kept crying.

'Nathan is my sister's son and they were incredibly close. They always went to church together.

'He had two brothers, one older and one younger, but they both looked up to him. They gave toasts at his wedding last year and Matthew his elder brother said, 'you may be younger than me, but I look up to you'.'

'On the video you can see him raise his hands, I'm sure he would have told them, 'I don't have anything'.

'He only moved here from Pennsylvania recently and I think the house they were living in belonged to his father-in-law. It is all such a tragedy.'

Since the slaying, some of software-designer Nathan's friends have set up a Go Fund Me page to help pay for funeral costs and contribute to his unborn daughter's upbringing.

So far more than $140,000 has been raised. His former school has also said it will grant a full two-year scholarship to little Cecilia in Nathan's honor. He had studied Classics at university, but taught himself his computer skills.

'The Ivy Tech Community College family is shocked and saddened by the sudden loss of one of our own, Nathan Trapuzzano, a young and bright software engineer at the college,' a statement read.

His traumatized family released their own statement on Wednesday, saying: '[Nathan] was so in love with his wife Jennifer, and unborn baby daughter, Cecelia. He was so excited about being a new Daddy.

'Nathan Trapuzzano was the most kind-hearted person you would ever know. He never had an unkind thought in his head ... The loss of this very, very special young man has been such a shock to our entire family.'

Thanks

Forgot to post this...

Bowery Assault Victim Confident He’s A Victim Of ‘Knockout Game’

Police Release Surveillance Video Of Attack; Victim: 'It's Like A Coward Move'

March 6, 2014

Kyle Rogers woke up in an ambulance Sunday morning, completely unaware of the random attack that put him there.

The 23-year-old man and his parents then investigated, eventually tracking down surveillance video showing a man running up to Rogers and sucker-punching him before walking off.

Rogers, who broke his jaw and suffered facial lacerations, told CBS 2′s Jessica Schneider he’s positive he was a victim of a “knockout game” attack.

Watch the surveillance video:

“I’m defenseless,” said Rogers, whose mouth is wired shut. “It’s one thing if he was looking me in the face, like squaring up, but, come on, from behind? It’s like a coward move.”

Police released the surveillance video Thursday and are asking for the public’s help in tracking down the suspect, described as a black man in his 20s.

Rogers had just left his friends at a bar on Spring Street and was walking north on the Bowery when the attack occurred around 2:30 a.m. Sunday. He was knocked unconscious and taken to Bellevue Hospital.

“I guess when I fell and hit the ground, I split this open, my eyebrow, and my chin from the punch,” he said of his injuries.

Rogers said he didn’t know his attacker and his assailant didn’t say anything to him before punching him.

The attack had locals talking Thursday.

“It’s the middle of the city, there are crazy people running around everywhere, and when you’re walking around late at night, you just have to keep your head on a swivel and keep an eye on your surroundings,” said Jeff Wolinsky, of Sunnyside, Queens.

“I live in this neighborhood and people can be crazy, but it doesn’t make me nervous to be out and about,” one woman told Schneider. “It’s sad.”

Some New Yorkers said they take precautions when walking around at night.

“It’s a scary thing because I don’t live in this neighborhood. I go to school here, so I just always travel in a group or something usually,” said Talia Smith, of Park Slope, Brooklyn.

Rogers and his family are making a plea to find the man who attacked him. They also want anyone involved in any of the “knockout game” attacks that flared up around the city late last year to understand that the pain and consequences are real. In the game, participants punch unsuspecting strangers for kicks.

“I just want these kids to stop,” said Kyle’s father, Michael Rogers. “I want them to understand that it’s not a game. That’s the whole thing. They call it a game, and it’s not a game. People get hurt real bad.”

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 800-577-TIPS. The public can also submit their tips by logging onto Crime Stoppers’ website or by texting their tips to CRIMES (274637), then enter TIP577.

Thanks

Another...

Man Randomly Attacked By Group Of Teens On North Side Pittsburgh

March 10, 2014

A man said he was attacked by a group of teenagers on Pittsburgh’s North Side.

“I felt a pain the back of my skull. They hit me hard enough to drive me to my knees. At that point, it almost felt like a dream,” said victim Josh Powers.

The 28-year-old said the random attack in West Park put in the hospital for five days.

“I believe their intent was just to knock me out. For what reasons, I don’t know,” said Powers.

The attack happened last Wednesday when Powers was on his way home from work and blocks away from his home.

“I tried to fight back, but every time I got up to get a look at them, I got hit in the back of the head again.

Powers said he managed to stumble to the YMCA across the street where someone called the paramedics.

“Make sure to stay in well-lit areas with people to avoid this sort of thing,” said Powers.

Thanks

Cowards is right.

Time to start shooting them.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information