Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Black Teens Who Randomly Threw Bricks at White Cyclists, Hitting One in the Face Were ‘Bored’

April 22, 2014

Two Oregon teens have been arrested after they threw bricks at passing bicyclists, hitting one in the face and another in the leg.

Police say 15-year-old Marquise Murphy and 15-year-old Robert Hudgens have been arrested and charged with assault. According to authorities, 26-year-old Adrian Richardson was hit in the face with a brick and needed to be treated in the hospital while 52-year-old Jonathan Garris was hit in the leg but escaped serious injury. Another man, 27-year-old Peter Buri, had a brick thrown at him but was not hit.

Richardson says he feels lucky that it only required eight stitches to close the lacerations above and below his eye and worried that he may have lost his sight. He told reporters “It was weird. My first thought was I’d been hit by a snowball – because that’s what people throw at each other. Then blood started running down my face real fast. I got to a safe place and then called 911.”

Portland Sgt. Pete Simpson said “This is one of those cases that really resonates with the cyclist community. People are just riding their bikes home and this happens. It’s pretty scary. This is a case of two 15-year-old kids who did something incredibly stupid. And now they are facing Measure 11 charges.”

Police plan to charge Hudgens as an adult but not Murphy, though it’s unclear why.

Just last week, another cyclist was attacked in Baltimore by a mob of black teens who targeted him randomly. The cyclist was lucky to escape without any serious injuries after neighbors called the police and helped him out.

I guess getting bored is going to happen when you are constantly waiting for Uncle Sugar to dole out his largess while doing nothing to earn it.

Thanks

WND VIDEO

White family stalked, pummeled by black mob

'Daddy we thought you were going to die'

A family of eight, “just enjoying their Mother’s Day weekend in Savannah,” were savagely attacked by an unknown number of blacks in the Georgia city, that left several family members injured, including a 6-year-old girl who was “punched in the stomach.”

A report from WTOC Television said the attack on eight members of a family visiting from Atlanta happened in downtown Savannah on Saturday night.

Family members said they had finished eating dinner in a Savannah restaurant and were walking along River Street.

According to a crime report from the Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department posted on Facebook, an officer described responding to the family of Rob Gray, his brother-in-law, and others.

“All of a sudden,” the police report said, “a black male and a black female forcefully walked through his [Mr. Thomas'] family bumping into him and the small children in his family.”

Photo: Facebook/WSB-TV

“Thomas then advised that he then said something to the black male about his actions. He then explained that the black male then stopped and turned around and charged at him and assaulted him. Mr. Thomas then advised that several more unknown black individual[s] came from behind and attacked his family including the children. Mr. Thomas advised that he does not know how many people were attacking him and his family, but they ran off after the assault,” the report said.

A surging number of black mob attacks, mostly on white victims, has been in the news for several years, and specific incidents have been documented in author Colin Flaherty’s book, “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

The attacks include random mobs attacking visitors to their neighborhoods, people walking down streets near their own homes, and attacks at public events such as festivals and fairs. Among the attacks are those described as the “Knockout Game,” in which an attacker aims to hit someone in the head hard enough to knock them out.

Multiple fatalities have been reported because of the attacks, police confirm.

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”
    Of the Savannah attack, Flaherty said, “This is just one of a series of black mob violence episodes over the Mother’s Day weekend. And just the latest in a series of racial attacks in Savannah. Curiously the local paper has not run a story on this. But they did do a major story on a white-on-black attack involving a father and his stepdaughter’s boyfriend, labeling it a hate crime.

“They also had a major feature on turtle attacks. But nothing on a family of eight that is attacked, pursued, and chased into a local business, while the black mob that created the violence waited outside threatening more. This is the kind of racial violence and denial that happens far too often. And many people still deny it exists.”

Police said in their report that they contacted Roberta La Branche, Owen Thoma[s], Julia Thomas, Noa Thomas, Savannah Gray and Sara Thomas, who reported they were “OK.”

“I then noticed another injured family member of Mr. Thomas that had a left swollen eye. I then walked over to make contact and asked him his name.

He replied, ‘Rob Gray,’ and he appeared to be upset due to the incident. … [He] advised that he was held down and was punched in the eye.”

One of the victims posted this account on Facebook:

“In order to escape further attack we rushed into an ice cream/candy store which was merely 10 feet away from where the incident took place on the Riverwalk. Our attackers stood out front in a mob, waiting for us. The shop owner, yelled at us that he didn’t need any of this in his store to hurt his business.”
    Authorities said they were checking nearby surveillance cameras for more information.

One vehicle also was damaged in the attack, police reported. “The vehicle was a 2004 Infinity G35 … and the driver side mirror was broken and was dented also on the rear driver side.”

WTEV Television said the visitors from Atlanta were “just enjoying their Mother’s Day weekend in Savannah.”

“I took a punch to my eye and cracked my orbital,” Rob Gray told the station.

“I was grabbed by the back of my head at a full run and he smashed my head into the car and I hit the ground,” added Jim Thomas. “This is a violent, malicious attack on a family of eight people.”

He told the station his wife was attacked, too.

“There was a man holding her by the nape of her neck, with her hair and dragging her,” he said, continuing, “My 6-year-old daughter was punched in the stomach by an adult.”

He said, “It’s devastating. My family the whole way back was, ‘Daddy we thought you were going to die. We knew they were going to kill you.’”

The family, in an image from WSB-Television:

Some of the family members attacked in Savannah, in image used by WSB-Television

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/white-fam...MPWLkt8cByC.99
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    (10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.
    And carry a registered legal sidearm.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

I don't register anything.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Cell Phone Video Captures Nimitz Student Assaulting Elderly Substitute Teacher

May 17, 2014

A teenager is charged with injuring an elderly person after authorities say he shoved a substitute teacher to the floor in class on Thursday. It was all captured on cell phone video.

We spoke briefly with the retired teacher who was knocked down. Beverly Round spoke from her doorway, telling us she did not want to talk about the incident and wanted privacy.

She was working as a substitute at Nimitz when she took away a student's cell phone. She was pushed repeatedly by that 15-year-old student, then was knocked to the ground. The teen then appears to take the phone back. Other students recorded the attack.

Round was taken away in an ambulance. Her neighbors who saw the video say she was worried about working with some of the students.

"I spoke with her couple of months ago. She was thinking about going back didn't know if she wanted to go back because the kids were so bad," said neighbor Yvette Nash.

Aldine ISD police say the 15-year-old student is charged with felony injury to an elderly person.

Video is at the link.

Thanks

An attack with a consolation prize!

36-Year-Old Accused of Smashing 21-Year-Old Woman's Eye Socket in 'Knockout' Attack

May 23, 2014

A 21-year-old woman had her eye socket shattered and her nose broken by an alleged “knockout game” perpetrator in a Manhattan train station on Sunday.

The so-called game has been played across America’s cities, primarily by African-American teens, who throw sneak-attack punches on unsuspecting victims, resulting in severe injuries and in some cases death.

The New York Post reported that fare-beater Ibrahim King, 36, was charged with assault just before 4 a.m. at the PATH 9th Street Station for allegedly slugging Elizabeth Meja. The woman’s friend, Steve Sala, who witnessed the alleged attack, said, “He looks at her for a very short moment and then he pulls his right fist back and lunges across the railing and punches her in the face.” King tried to flee, but Sala chased him down and applied a choke hold on him. In the scuffle, Sala extracted one of King’s dreadlocks from his scalp.

“I asked him repeatedly if he thought it was funny and asked him if he was sorry,” remarked the 21-year-old Sala. “He finally apologized, but not right away.” According to the Post, although King was able to escape from the scene of the alleged crime, he was tracked down by Port Authority detectives and arrested.

Elizabeth Meja was brought to Bellevue Hospital, where she was treated for severe facial injuries. At this point there is no report on her progress.

Thanks

Black Mobs Attacking Whites in Cincinnati Just for the Fun of it

May 31, 2014

Last weekend, Cincinnati held its annual food festival knows as the Taste of Cincinnati. This year they had over 200 different food vendors filling the streets with a wide variety of tastes and smells. City officials estimated that over 550,000 people attended the three day event, helping the city’s economy.

For the most part, the Taste of Cincinnati had few problems, but the crowds did bring trouble makers to parts of the city near the festival. In these cases, mobs of black teenagers attacked white people.

The first reported attack was near a bus stop. The aftermath of the attack was captured on video by a metro bus. Jon Deters, son of the Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters. He was helping his girlfriend get her car out of a parking lot when a group of 12-20 black teens attacked him, hitting him, knocking him to the ground and kicking him before running away.

In another attack, David Manz was walking to a bus stop to go to his night job at a Dunkin Donuts when he saw a group of about 20 black teenage girls run towards him. They laughed as they began hitting and kicking him before running away. Manz suffered bruises, scrapes and several broken ribs. He had to be placed on a breathing machine for a short time to help prevent pneumonia from setting in.

Even though the attacks are committed by blacks against white victims, no one with the Cincinnati police have dared mention anything about the attacks being labeled hate crimes. I don’t know if having a black police chief has anything to do with it or is it just an accepted part of the black culture under the leadership of President Barack Obama and US Attorney General Eric Holder who refuse to take any legal action about the rampant black mob violence.

However, if roles were reversed and it was groups of whites attacking blacks, I’m sure everyone would be hollering hate crimes. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the NBA would all be descending on Cincinnati ready to lynch every group of white teens in the area. I wonder if that would change if we got a President and Attorney General who actually lived by and enforced the laws of this country?

Guess we're overdue for another riot. Might be time to toss the GHB in the truck full time.

Thanks

Never Say "I Kill White People Like You" When Asked To Turn Off Your Phone Post-Takeoff

June 3, 2014

Following takeoff from Nashville Sunday afternoon, a United Airlines passenger warned a fellow flyer that, “I kill white people like you” when she was asked to turn off her cell phone, investigators allege.

The disruption on Flight 4205, which was bound for Houston, resulted in the Embraer 135’s return to Nashville’s airport, where Lashonda Lee Williams was arrested for assault.

The 43-year-old Williams, seen at right, was asked by another female passenger to “turn off her cell phone due to the aircraft being in flight,” according to a court affidavit. In reply, Williams allegedly said, “I kill white people like you.”

Investigators noted that Williams told the other passenger, K. Colleen Coult, 50, that she would follow her upon reaching Houston “and find out where she lived.” The comments “created fear in Coult for her safety,” the affidavit notes.

A United flight attendant told cops that Williams’s statements “were causing anxiety and fear throughout the cabin.”

After being booked into the Davidson County jail, Williams, a Houston resident, was released on $3000 bond. She is scheduled for a June 25 County Court appearance.

Thanks

Baltimore City Mayor Speaks Out Against ‘Knockout Game’

June 25, 2014 8:34 PM

LANHAM, Md. (WNEW) – After two recent “knockout games” left several people in Baltimore injured, the city’s mayor has decided to speak out.
    WNEW Annapolis Bureau Chief Karen Adams reports that Baltimore City Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is disgusted by the attacks and says they are not a game.

“They don’t understand the consequences,” Rawlings-Blake said. “If you knock someone out, you could think its a joke and you’ll hurt somebody – that person could die. And then your life is ruined for some stupidity that you and your friends think is fun. It’s just not worth it.”

Rawlings-Blake said Wednesday that adults in the city can help to prevent these crimes by being more involved in the lives of children who may be roaming the streets.

This comes days after two incidents that police believe are connected to the knockout game, which involves a group of people trying to knock someone out with a single punch.

This past weekend, a Texas man in town for his college orientation was reportedly punched in the head outside the Baltimore Harbor Hotel by a group of youths. Last week, two brothers claimed they chased down a group of about 20 kids after being punched. Police say a 16-year-old boy was later arrested.
    However, the violence is not exclusive to Baltimore.

In November, a woman in Northwest Washington told police she was attacked by a group of eight people, with one hitting her in the head.

The “games” have caused deaths in New York, New Jersey and Missouri.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Why don't they call it Black on White aggression? You don't call smashing someone on the head with a brick "The Brick swinging game", so why do they call blacks assaulting whites a game? Perhaps because it's expected behavior from this element?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I'm going to be blunt and frank here. I grew up in Detroit, and I've not got a racist bone in my body. I hate when people treat others as if they are "beneath themselves" (which I see on and off on both sides of this equation).

But, look at Africa, the HISTORY of Africa - and black hatred, fighting, warring and tribe-like behavior.

Everywhere these people live (most everywhere, I can name a few islands in the Caribbean where this is NOT a prevalent behavior) they have exported this hatful, tribal in-fighting. When they don't have whites to "fight" or "go after" or "game", they go after one another. I cite places like Uganda, Somalia, and all the places that are in the middle of this or that war right now today.

In other words - if there is ANYTHING that is "genetic", its this kind of barbaric behavior (and by the way, the Muslims fall into this category too).

The Catholics (in particular Spain) were the same centuries ago. They've lost that hate-hate mentality, what the hell is wrong with Black and Muslims?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Culture of Predatory Black Violence

leave a comment »
    June 26, 2014
    Watch as this white mother is brutally beaten while her toddler son tries to stop her attacker. Bystanders do nothing to help this defenseless woman being viciously attacked by a black female. Listen as this pig threatens to kick the little boy in the face.
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...h5AqCI.twitter

http://newnanbull.com/2014/06/26/cul...lack-violence/
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

See, this is why I carry a rainbow farting unicorn. My Unicorn would have farted rainbows at the attacker and made her stop. The rainbows would have played across the attacker in serrated waves of undulating rainbowness. Back and forth with a sawing action until the attacker spills her guts. The attacker at that moment would confess that by hurting the white women, she was hurting herself and would scream in agony at the injustice.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

LOL... somehow Mal, I believe you mean that.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Boost Mobile Store Robbery Suspect Arrested

June 19, 2014

Pensacola Police have arrested a man who punched a female in the face Wednesday afternoon when he robbed a business.

Vincent Lavon Johnson, 41, of Pensacola, was taken into custody around 8:15 a.m. today in the 3000 block of North Roosevelt Street. He was charged with felony battery, strong-arm robbery and burglary.

The robbery occurred around 3:15 p.m. Wednesday at Boost Mobile, 5039 Bayou Blvd.

Officer Greg Gordon said Johnson entered, walked around, put his phone in his pocket, approached a counter, reached over the counter, and punched store employee Jessica Smith, 35, in the face.

Johnson then demanded Smith tell him how to open the register. She complied and he took some money and the store phone before leaving the business. Smith, who is pregnant, was taken to a local hospital for treatment of a broken nose.

The Pensacola Police Department received several tips identifying Johnson after a video showing the incident was distributed among media for broadcast. The video also was shared multiple times on Facebook, said Capt. David Alexander.

Officer Martez Lawrence said officers were in the 3000 block area of North Roosevelt Street around 7:15 a.m. today after one of the tipsters said police might find Johnson there.

Lawrence was sitting in his cruiser when he saw the suspect, who was wearing the same shorts and shoes as he had on Wednesday, running away from him. Johnson was able to evade officers, but a K-9 track by Officer James Parsons and his partner Jannus led police to a home in the 3000 block of North Roosevelt where he was found hiding inside.

Thanks

Tips Sought In Fatal Beating In San Diego's Gaslamp District

June 18, 2014

Authorities asked the public Wednesday for help in identifying four people wanted in connection with the fatal beating of a 25-year-old man during a weekend dispute in the Gaslamp District.

Michael Beaver of Chula Vista got into an argument with the group for unknown reasons in the 500 block of F Street about 1 a.m. Sunday, according to San Diego police.

After exchanging hostile words with Beaver, three of the suspects -- two men and a woman -- pummeled him in the upper body, homicide Lt. Mike Hastings said. They then walked off along with the second woman, leaving Beaver unconscious on the sidewalk.

Medics took the victim to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.

Surveillance cameras captured images of the three assailants and an uninvolved female companion, all of whom were all described as black.

Both male attackers had mustaches, wore their hair in ponytails and were wearing low-hanging, dark-colored jeans. One was described as about 5-foot-11 and 180 pounds. He appeared to be in his late 20s or early 30s, had long dreadlocks, and wore black-rimmed glasses and a green V-neck long-sleeved sweater.

The other male assailant looked to be in his mid-20s to early 30s and about 5 feet 8 inches tall. He had whiskers on his chin and was dressed in a white short-sleeve shirt with a collar, a green baseball cap with a black bill, a white belt and a shiny, metallic-looking wristwatch on his right arm.

The female attacker was described as 20 to 30 years old, about 5-foot-6 and roughly 135 pounds, with curly short hair. She had on a blue dress with a horizontal black stripe toward the bottom and a jean jacket.

The second woman looked to be in the same age range as the other one, according to police. She was described as about 5-foot-8 and 125 pounds, with long straight hair. She was carrying a large tan purse and wearing a green blazer and skirt, a light-colored blouse and light-colored shoes.

Anyone with information about the case was asked to call San Diego County Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477 or contact the agency online at sdcrimestoppers.com. Tipsters may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.

Thanks

Woman Attacked With Bat At Fort Smith, Arkansas Walmart

June 19, 2014

A River Valley man is behind bars after police said he attacked a woman with a baseball bat at Walmart on Sunday night (June 15).

Fort Smith police said the incident happened at the Walmart on Rogers Avenue.

Police said a man identified as Corey Mosley got a running start and struck a woman identified as Ashlyne Rogers in the head with a bat inside the store.

“I couldn’t be happier based on the situation of how she’s doing and holding up,” said the victim’s father Dustin Rogers. “Fort Smith police is currently investigating the incident.”

Police said they arrested Mosley at his Fort Smith home.

“I don’t feel that he’s solely responsible for it because he’s off of his medication,” said Mosley’s brother Marcus Mosley. ()

A Fort Smith police report stated Mosley said it was gang related and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“If my brother was here right now I would ask him why did you do that? I`m sure his answer wouldn`t be like mine and yours. He`s not all the way there,” said Marcus Mosley.

The report said Mosley stated he watched a movie with a baseball bat being used on someone else and wanted to try it. ( )

According to the report Mosley’s family said he has serious mental problems.

“I apologize to the young lady and her family,” said Marcus Mosley.

Fort Smith police and Walmart were unable to release the surveillance video of the attack at this time.

Mosley was arraigned Wednesday (June 18) and pleaded not guilty. He is currently being held on a $20,000 bond.

Thread Information