Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Thanks

Default Re: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Mr. Mosley was off his meds. He needs to be put back on some. The kind they use in executions.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Apparently black hate crimes affect blacks as well.

This is a TRIBAL mentality.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ss-intervenes/

Video of Young Mother Being Pummeled and Beaten So Disturbing Police Called It ‘Physically Sickening to Watch’ (UPDATE: Mother Speaks Out)

Dave Urbanski
    Be sure to read the update to this story at the bottom of the page, which includes a new video with comments from the beating victim.

Police are looking for a woman shown on raw video brutally beating a mother in front of a crowd of onlookers — some of whom are seen recording the incident on their cellphones — while the victim’s toddler son was the lone individual who attempted to intervene.

Image source: LiveLeak

Beating victim Catherine Ferreira (Image source: WPVI-TV)

The suspect was identified as Latia Harris, 25, NJ.com reported, citing Salem Chief of Police John J. Pelura III. The Salem, New Jersey, woman faces charges of aggravated assault and two counts of making terroristic threats. TheBlaze reached out to Salem police on Thursday for an update its pursuit of Harris but the calls were not returned.

“Police in this county deal with this type of violence every day,” Pelura told NJ.com.”Yet, this video is physically sickening to watch.”

The video shows bystanders watching as the victim was thrown to the ground, punched about 20 times in the head and face, and kicked in the back. During the beating, the attacker is heard yelling at the victim, cursing, and saying something about losing her job.

The victim’s 2-year-old son appears to be the lone individual who intervened, pleading for the attack to stop and kicking at the attacker’s leg — and the attacker at one point threatened to kick the boy in his face.

Reactions from witnesses sound akin to “oohs” and “ahhs” you might hear at a sporting event.

The attacker is seen spitting on the victim before walking away. NJ.com reported that the attacker asked those who recorded the incident to not post it online.

The victim, a 27-year-old Salem resident, was left lying on the grass with blood in her hands from the beating to her face. The assault reportedly occurred Tuesday evening on a path between a McDonald’s restaurant and an apartment complex.

Officers were called to the scene “for a woman who was covered in blood and appeared to have been assaulted” around 7:10 p.m., Pelura told NJ.com, adding that the victim was “disoriented, confused and bleeding from the face.” She was transported to a hospital for treatment.

According to the victim, the woman who attacked her is named “Tia” and works at McDonald’s, Pelura said, adding that the attacker “accused her of spreading rumors about her and her manager.” The video shows the attacker dressed in what looks like a McDonald’s employee uniform (a burgundy shirt and black pants).

Pelura said it’s reprehensivle that witnesses recorded the incident but did nothing to intervene.

“There is a moral and social breakdown in the fabric of our society which is clearly evident when a woman gets pummeled in broad daylight in front of her child while a dozen people pull out their phones to record the incident instead of calling for help,” he told NJ.com. “There is so little regard for human life — by the actor and the bystanders.”
    Here’s the clip (CONTENT WARNING for extremely violent images and language):

UPDATE, 2:53 p.m.: Police were still searching Thursday for Harris through family members, and her bail has been set at $35,000, according to NJ.com.

Latia Harris. (Image source: NJ.com via Salem police)

Harris’ arrest warrant notes she was “threatening to shoot the victim while punching her about the face” and authorities charge she attempted to “cause significant bodily injury” to the victim “under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life.”

The victim has been left with “limited function” of her left eye, numerous bruises and a broken nose, police said.
    Harris carried out the attack while she was on duty at McDonald’s, police said, adding that Harris followed the victim out of the restaurant. Harris hasn’t returned to work since the attack; her manager at McDonald’s declined to comment to NJ.com and a request for comment from McDonald’s corporate has not been returned, the news outlet said.
    Police added that Harris’ last known address, a Salem City Housing Authority complex, was “vacant.”
    UPDATE, 6:44 p.m.: Tearful beating victim Catherine Ferreira told WPVI-TV in Philadelphia on Thursday that the bystanders who didn’t intervene in attack — especially those who were videotaping it — “didn’t understand that I could have been dead right now. If she hit me in the right spot, it would have been over. McDonald’s isn’t worth it, a guy isn’t worth it.”
    Image source: WPVI-TV

Investigators believe Harris thought Ferreira, a one-time coworker, had spread rumors about a romantic relationship between Harris and a work supervisor, the station said, adding that while Ferreira admitted she spoke about the pair, she didn’t believe it justified an attack.

“It was brief conversation between me and two other girls,” Ferreira told WPVI-TV. “It’s not as serious as to break anybody’s nasal cavity or bone or nose period.” She added that she suffered a mild concussion and a broken nose during the attack.

Ferreira said her 2-year-old son, who tried to fend of the assault, “wasn’t afraid, he just wanted to defend his mom. That’s my world right there, I love that boy so much.”

Catherine Ferreira with her son Xzavion, 2, who tried to fend off his mother’s attacker. (Image source: WPVI-TV)

Jim Burlaga, owner and operator of the McDonald’s where Harris worked, released a statement:

“I am aware of the incident involving one of my employees earlier this week. I am extremely disturbed by this kind of behavior and it goes against the values and standards that I expect from my employees in my restaurants. This employee will not be serving customers pending this important police investigation and I’m fully cooperating with the local police in this matter.”
    This story has been updated.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ss-intervenes/
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

This shit ain't a game.

If someone tries to punch you, kill them.

What is it “Reasonable” to Fear in Terms of Death or Grave Bodily Harm?

Posted on by David Yamane Leave a comment

The law of self-defense holds that individuals can justifiably use lethal force in self-defense when they reasonably fear death or grave bodily harm/injury. Reasonableness here will of course be determined in the legal system, by a prosecutor, a grand jury, a judge, or if it goes that far, a jury.

Those who know — Massad Ayoob, Andrew Branca, Marty Hayes — stress the importance of being able to articulate why it was reasonable to fear death or grave bodily harm in a particular circumstance. The Ability-Opportunity-Jeopardy (AOJ) Triad is frequently invoked as a framework for understanding this reasonableness (I have mentioned it here and here and here).

Photo montage courtesy of BNPS.CO.UK

I was reminded of how broad the “ability” criterion is this morning when I read that another soccer referee in the United States has died from being punched. I immediately recalled the case of the 17 year-old who killed a referee in Utah last year, with one punch to the head. And Andrew Young’s killer in Bournemouth, England (pictured above). And so on.

Although rare, these cases are reminders that fists are a weapon, too. The referee killers were not (to my knowledge) Delta Force operators or masters of Arnis. They were ordinary Americans with bad intentions and fists. That means alot of people have the “ability” to inflict death or grave bodily harm. In fact, as I have discussed previously, according to the FBI Crime data more people were killed in 2011 by “hands, fists, feet, etc.” (728) than by rifles (323) and shotguns (356) combined.

The good thing is that most of us, as we go about our daily lives, are unlikely to be killed by ANY of these weapons. And the fact that almost everyone is always “carrying” their hands, fists, and feet but not a rifle or shotgun means we might be more wary of a person with a long gun than than someone with hands, fists, or feet (or etcetera!). But the news this morning did remind me how broadly a “reasonable” person could define the “ability” component of the AOJ triad.

POSTSCRIPT: After writing this, I learned that way back in 2007 a “One Punch Can Kill” campaign was initiated by the government in Queensland, Australia to counter street violence, and a similar campaign called STOP. One Punch Can Kill exists in Victoria, Australia (they could ban guns but not fists!).
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Wanna take bets on the color of the criminal?

Robber Beats up Grandma for Purse, as Shoppers Stood by and Watched

/ Daniel Crane

A Fort Worth grandma was robbed and beaten in broad daylight while onlookers recorded the incident with cell phones.

“This woman comes up and she said I want your purse, and I said ‘No!’” Inga Evans recalled.

It didn’t stop there. It all happened Friday at the Walmart on Berry Street. The mugger was persistent, but Evans put up a fight.

“She kept hitting me with both fists and worked me over pretty good until she knocked me down; and as she knocked me down on the concrete, I let go of the purse.”

Sgt. Ray Bush with Fort Worth Police Department said, “Her purse was taken. It was determined later that it was used at some area businesses.”

The victim said the mugger tried to use her credit card at a nearby McDonald’s. Police are now looking for the person who did this.

“We’re looking for a tan or beige mid-90′s Ford Thunderbird,” Sgt. Bush said.

Read more at Fox 40
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

12-year-old charged as an adult for open murder in stabbing death of 9-year-old

Posted 7:05 PM, August 5, 2014, by Ann Marie LaFlamme, Updated at 08:17pm, August 5, 2014

Suspect: Jamarion Lawhorn

READ MORE ABOUT THE VICTIM

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – No cameras were allowed inside the courtroom as 12-year-old Jamarion Lawhorn sat before juvenile court referee Marie Kessler and was charged as an adult with open murder.

Family members sobbed as the very small boy walked into the courtroom wearing a blue juvenile detention center uniform and shackles on his hands and feet.

“Obviously concerned with his youth and the situation,” defense attorney Charles Boekeloo said.

Victim: Michael Conner Verkerke, 9, Kentwood, Mich.

Boekeloo put his arm around the boy as he sat next to a family member and was charged as an adult for open murder in the stabbing death of nine-year-old Conner Verkerke.

“A 12-year-old committing murder, you know it’s obviously pretty serious,” Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Laura Clifton said.

Serious charges against such a young boy who just turned 12 in March. Both the prosecution and defense say they’ve never seen someone so young charged with murder before.

“He would probably have a blended sentence,” Clifton said. “He will be tried as an adult in family court, so he could get a conviction and probably a blended sentence.”

When asked if he understood the murder charged, Lawhorn said only, “Yes.” Boekeloo entered a not guilty plea for the boy.

“I don’t know if a person this young has been charged with this kind crime in the state. Maybe once or twice in the past but certainly not often,” Boekeloo said.

Lawhorn is being held in a juvenile detention center on no bond, Kessler says that’s due to the seriousness of this crime.
    He’s due back in court Aug. 13.

“Because of the nature of comments being left on this post comments have been disabled”

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Amazing. This occurred 2 years ago and this is the first I remember hearing about it.

Beaten to Death at McDonald's

August 21, 2014

To the four clean-cut college freshman out on a double date, it had seemed like a typical McDonald's: spanking clean, well-lighted, and safe. It was in a good neighborhood too, right next to Texas A&M University in College Station -- a campus known for its friendly atmosphere and official down-home greeting: “howdy.”

Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials. Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

Other local residents -- the more cynical and world-weary, both whites and most blacks -- would have taken one look at the crowd and driven off, dismissing many of the young and posturing black males as thugs. But not them: innocent white kids from the suburbs. They presumed this was post-racial America -- and that they were in an easy-going college town.

Twenty minutes later, two of them were dead.

Incredibly, the race of the assailants was scrubbed from local news coverage; and utterly missing from tersely written wire-service stories about a Brazos County jury's whopping $27 million negligence verdict on July 30 against “University McDonald's” -- an outlet owned by the Oak Brook, Illinois-based fast-food giant. What the media considered unmentionable nevertheless loomed over a riveting seven-day trial, which came amid the growing phenomenon of black-on-white violence -- unprovoked attacks on whites and black mob violence like the so-called “knock-out game."

Chris Hamilton, lead lawyer of the small Dallas firm that humbled the corporate giant, was asked, during a phone interview, how many reporters had even bothered to inquire about the race of the assailants during the many interviews he gave.

“You're the only one,” he replied.

Race, of course, was irrelevant to the high-stakes negligence trial that revolved around McDonald's lack of on-site security and corporate responsibility. Yet shortly before the trial, Hamilton hinted at the issue of race -- suggesting that two very different worlds were colliding at University McDonald's during its after-midnight hours -- a mix that was potentially volatile. The upcoming trial, he told a local television reporter, was not only about seeking justice for his clients but about the public's need “to know what's really going on at McDonald's: what the risks are; what the dangers are of sending your kids there, particularly after midnight."

His extensive pretrial investigation -- numerous depositions, pathology reports, and an in-depth analysis of police records -- told a story that was heartbreaking and infuriating, and that until the trial had remained largely out of pubic view as the case was handled by College Station Police, Brazos County District Attorney Jarvis Parsons, and an asleep-at-the-wheel news media.

Apart from legal arguments over alleged corporate negligence, the high-profile trial offered a shocking view of how a thuggish black subculture flourished at University McDonald's. The blame could be laid squarely upon McDonald's black managers, and on the failure of higher-ups in McDonald's to ensure patrons, both black and white, were safe during late-night hours -- an increasingly lucrative market for the fast-food giant.

Beaten to Death

For the two young couples, the evening had started at a country-western concert at “Hurricane Harry's” in College Station's entertainment district; and afterward, just after 2 a.m. on Sunday, February 18, 2012 -- a quick trip to nearby “University McDonald's” as it's widely known.

Parking his Toyota 4Runner, Denton James Ward, age 18, stepped down from the big SUV with Tanner Giesen, then 19 years old. The two friends from Flower Mound, an affluent Dallas suburb, headed to the McDonald's bathroom; Ward wore his cowboy hat. The girls, Lauren Bailey Crisp and Samantha Bean, both 19, took the SUV to the drive-through.

Both inside and out, University McDonald's was bustling. But it definitely wasn't the usual daytime crowd –-- clean-cut and mostly white “Aggies” as A&M's students are known. Instead, up to 400 black males were loitering about the parking lot, a police officer later estimated. Inside, it was mostly a black crowd too: a large number of black males were loitering about, many without food. Some were shirtless.

This was the usual after-midnight crowd on Saturdays and Sundays at the 24-hour McDonald's. And unbeknownst to the two couples -- and many in College Station -- this McDonald's was a major late-night trouble spot.

Police were constantly responding to late-night fights, assaults, and disturbances among huge crowds that were mostly black – a problem one top police official called a “drain on resources.” Most of the reported incidents, some 200 in the three years preceding Ward and Crisp's deaths, involved black-on-black violence by gang bangers and, according to one police officer, members of black college fraternities. One police report described an unidentified man's head getting bashed against a curb. White patrons appeared to be especially susceptible and at risk -- and when they were attacked, the blows were particularly vicious. The hours of 2-to-3 A.M. on Saturdays and Sundays were especially volatile, with at least a dozen fights and assaults reported during those hours in the year preceding these deaths.

For Ward and Giesen, the trouble started seconds after exiting McDonald's front door. “You're in the wrong neck of the woods, cowboys,” Giesen recalled a young black male saying.

Unwittingly, they'd blundered into a highly-charged situation. Shortly before they'd arrived, two black males had gotten into a loud argument inside the restaurant. A gun was brandished. But manager Lindsey Ives, a black woman, didn't call the police. She told the men to take their dispute outside.

In an instant, a bloodthirsty mob was upon them.

A fist slammed into Giesen's face. Ward tried to break-up the altercation, according to trial testimony. Instead, he suffered a brutal mob stomping lasting several minutes. Some 20 young black males closed in -- mercilessly kicking and punching his head and body and even jumping on him after he fell to the ground, witnesses said. Giesen was knocked unconscious.

An athletic young man -- 5-foot-6 and 163 pounds -- Ward had a handsome face framed by a mop of rusty brown hair. But after the beating, one witness -- a retired U.S. Marine and one of a few white customers -- said Ward's face was “really messed up”; was “broken” and “mushy” and “just did not look natural.”

Bean and Crisp, both 19, rounded the corner of the drive-through to see the mob stomping. The horrified and frightened young women jumped out of the SUV screaming for it to stop. Crisp, Ward's girlfriend, even rushed into the melee, according to trial testimony. Blood poured from Ward's face. Some nearby good-Samaritans, including a few black females, helped the frantic teens lift their dates into the 4Runner's back seat; Ward was unable to speak or walk. Danisha Stern, a trial witness, then told them to “get out of there . . . it’s not safe.”

Immediately, the terrified girls took that advice -- rather than waiting for police. Bean, Giesen's date, took the wheel with Crisp occupying the front passenger seat. Speeding away, Bean made a frantic across-town dash for an emergency room. She worried somebody from the McDonald's mob might follow and run her off the road.

Ward was drifting in and out of consciousness. Blood was everywhere. Fearing he was slipping away, Crisp frantically climbed into the back seat, kneeling on the floorboard to do what she could -- pushing him back into his seat when he slumped forward. They had been dating three months. The girls were “freaking out,” Giesen recalled. “I remember lots of screaming and yelling going on.”

Then -- about 10 minutes after speeding away from University McDonald's -- Bean ran a red light. The 4Runner was hit broadside by a Chevy Silverado pick-up, and then spun violently and crashed into a light pole. Ward and Crisp were pronounced dead at the scene; Bean and the Silverado’s five occupants were uninjured. Police initially thought Ward and Crisp had died in the crash, and they had considered charging Bean. But pathologists at the negligence trial, both for the plaintiffs and McDonald's, agreed Ward was beaten to death -- the fatal kicks and punches delivered to the lower back of his head and chin.

The mob at McDonald's grew into a frenzy after the couples fled. A police officer arriving at the scene, five minutes later, grabbed his AR-15 assault rifle when he stepped out of his patrol car, fearing he was amid a full-blown riot. It was, he recalled, like “scenes that we have seen multiple times at that McDonald’s.”

Crisp, a dark-haired beauty from Dripping Springs, a suburb of Austin, wanted to be a nurse. She was a biology major at Blinn College as was Bean, a resident of College Station. Ward, also a student at the junior college, was set to transfer to Texas A&M the next year to study industrial engineering. He had an all-American background in high school: letters in football and baseball; Little League umpire; and a member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. He and Crisp were from large families.

Giesen was briefly treated at an emergency room; his abdomen bore a boot print. He now suffers bouts of amnesia due to brain trauma.

In College Station, nobody dared to ask if a "hate crime" had possibly occurred. But Stern, the black good-Samaritan, testified that the black mob had piled on Ward in part because he was white; or as she explained: "He was trying to save his friend or stop the attacks...targeted at his friend. And he was a white male so I guess any -- anything that was -- anybody that was not helping the fight, like, adding to the injury or whatever, was seen as an opponent or something, you know."

Police made only one arrest, charging Marcus Jamal Jones -- known to friends as "Plucky” -- in the mob attack. Without outdoor security cameras and uncooperative witnesses, it was no doubt hard to make a case. Last March, Plucky pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and served a 90-day jail sentence.

Minutes after the mob attack, the 6-foot-2 Plucky entered the McDonald's without a shirt. “We was fight'en,” he was heard to say. Earlier in the evening, he'd said he was looking for a fight, witnesses reported.

Playing the race card

It was Plucky who introduced the word “nigg-r” into the case. After his arrest, he told police that seconds before Ward and Giesen were attacked, somebody had said “nigg-r.” But he admitted he didn't know who'd uttered the epithet, or even if the person was black or white. During the trial, he changed his story, claiming Giesen had uttered the epithet. But Giesen denied using a racial slur and identified Plucky as the person who'd remarked, “You're in the wrong neck of the woods, cowboys."

Interestingly, Plucky got a job with a McDonald's supplier, Mid-South Baking Company in Byran, Texas, three months before the trial -- and before his epiphany that Giesen was the person who'd said “nigg-r.”

Why was University McDonald's so popular among black gang bangers and black fraternity members? Carlos Butler, the outlet's black general manager, could take credit for that. An aspiring hip-hop artist, he hosted large hip-hop concerts attracting some 1,500 people -- and after those events many of the black hip-hoppers headed to University McDonald's.

Interestingly, Butler told a police detective he always had “a lot of security” at his hip-hop events.

Yet at University McDonald's, Butler had no off-duty police officer providing security -- even on nights that the hip-hop and gangsta crowd showed up in large numbers.

Cost for an off-duty cop -- a mere $100. Police had told Butler such a late-night security measure, in use at other nearby 24-hour outlets, could stop trouble before it started.

The all-white jury -- eight women and four men -- took only four hours to render their $27 million judgment: $16 million for Ward's parents; $11 million for Crisp's.

According to a recent article in The Eagle, a daily paper in College Station, the problems at University McDonald's persist. Lawyers for McDonald's have vowed to appeal. They are sticking to their argument that poor choices made by the two couples -- namely their underage drinking and Bean's reckless driving -- were responsible for Ward and Bean's deaths. McDonald's definitely took the negligence case seriously, though. During opening arguments, it had 12 lawyers at the defense table. Hamilton handled the contingency-fee case with two associates -- nearly 40 percent of the legal talent in a firm of eight lawyers. “They tried to bury us in paperwork and money,” he remarked.

Parents and relatives of Ward and Crisp attended the trial, but on Hamilton's advice sat outside the courtroom except when testifying about how the deaths of their children had affected them. They are not giving interviews. Hamilton, however, said they felt vindicated that the jury had rejected the blame-the-victim strategy of McDonald's lawyers. Marshall Rosenberg, lead lawyer for McDonald's, did not respond to an e-mail seeking comment.

The media's handling of this case was no surprise: political correctness rules in America's newsrooms. But imagine a hypothetical crime: two clean-cut black couples go into University McDonald's during the daytime – and are viciously attacked by a mob of whites. An international media circus undoubtedly would erupt. Big-time journalists from all over the world would descend on College Station to deal with the deplorable state of America's race relations caused by bigoted whites. President Obama would weigh in with a few comments about America's racial sins; and Attorney General Eric Holder -- just as with the Ferguson disturbances -- would travel to College Station, where Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be leading protest marches.

But the narrative they're promoting is false.

It obscures where most of the hate is coming from. Crime statistics have long reveled the real problem: high levels of black-on-black violence, followed by black-on-white violence, and mob attacks -- and the latter two phenomena have been on the increase at an alarming rate, underscoring deep pathologies in a growing black-thug subculture -- even as liberals in the mainstream media and Washington are unwilling to acknowledge this fact.

The late Ray Kroc, the legendary McDonald's entrepreneur and CEO, must be rolling over in his grave over what's happening. The hood has expanded its turf in the America he loved – and now even hangs out under the Golden Arches.

Thanks

Nonwhite cop kills unarmed white youth, national media, AG and POTUS ignore

08/22/2014
    fuzzysdad01 Uncategorized American Thinker, Dillon Taylor, Nonwhite cop, Salt Lake City policeman, South Salt Lake Police Sgt. Darrin Sweeten, unarmed white youth Leave a comment
    This is from American Thinker.
    Just move along there is nothing to see here.
    Nothing to see except a dead white man.

A brutal natural experiment is underway demonstrating the role of race, riots, and radicals in determining whose death is noted, and whose ignored in racialized America when unarmed young men are shot and killed by police. While American and world media, along with the President and Attorney General of the United States, obsess over the death of Michael Brown at the hands of the Ferguson, Missouri police, few people outside of Utah have heard of the remarkably parallel and contemporaneous death of Dillon Taylor, an unarmed young man (and father-to-be) from a gun shot by a Salt Lake City policeman, whose name has not been released, but who has been identified the SLC chief of police as nonwhite.
    Here are the bare facts of the death of Dillon Taylor, via KUTV, Salt Lake:

Dillon Taylor, 20, who is from Salt Lake, was exiting 7-Eleven with his brother and cousin, Adam Thayne, around 7 p.m. on Monday, when Salt Lake City police arrived, responding to a report of a man waving a gun in the area.
    The officers ordered the men to the ground. Two of them complied, but Dillon, who police say matched the suspect’s description, did not go down.
    “It came in as a 911 call that there was a man with a gun,” said South Salt Lake Police Sgt. Darrin Sweeten. “He was verbally challenged and ultimately was shot.”
    Sweeten did not release further details on the shooting….
    No one has suggested that Taylor was involved in the commission of any crime, unlike Brown who was captured on surveillance camera robbing a convenience store shortly before his death.
    Dillon’s brother and cousin claim they were on their way to visit his parents’ graves and that Dillon was surprised by the police presence. He was not aggressive, they said.
    “He had headphones in, and he couldn’t hear [anything], and then they finally surrounded him,” Jerrail said. “They’re like, ‘Get on the ground,’ and [he] pulled up his pants and [they] shot him.”
    Thayne believes police might have thought his cousin was reaching for a gun when, in reality, he grabbed his cell phone.
    “I was in shock, because he was wearing a white t-shirt and there was blood all over it,” Thayne said. “They ran up and handcuffed him. He wasn’t moving.”
    A witness’s video shows police yelling for the two men to remain on the ground as Thayne repeatedly screams that they have shot his cousin.
    The two men were taken to the police station, but released hours later without being charged or cited.
    Unlike the Ferguson Police, Salt Lake City Police wear body video cameras, so footage of the entire incident is available to the police and the chief of police has watched it. But so far there has been no release of the tape.
    [Chief of PoliceChris] Burbank has watched the video but would not comment on whether he thought the Aug. 11 shooting in a 7-Eleven parking lot was justified. Burbank also would not comment on whether the 20-year-old Taylor had a gun. The man’s family has said he was not armed.
    And while friends of Taylor and some others have protested the shooting, there have been no riots or violence, no radicals streaming in to agitate, no national media interest at all, and complete indifference from the AG and POTUS, in stark contrast to their concern for the late strong-arm robber Michael Brown.
    It is hard to escape the conclusion that some unarmed victims of police shooting are more important to the political and media leadership of America than others.
    For the record, Taylor is what the New York Times would call a “white Hispanic”:
    Taylor’s brother, Jerrail Taylor, raised issues last week about racial profiling. He said his brother was Hispanic.
    As with the case of George Zimmerman, Hispanic grievance groups have remained silent.
    Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz3B61q0VkF
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

They have this blocked at work....

Think about that for a minute

The Muslim Issue
    Follow

Self-styled Jihadist admits to killing 4 people across USA in past five months

African Americans are somehow longing for their true slave-masters, the Muslims, to take charge of them once more. It sounds insane, but they convert to Islam in droves in prisons across the country while in Islam the descendants of Africans in particular, are seen as permanent slaves. 780 more words

Muslims WorldWide
    TheTrueOorah reblogged this on The Firewall.

You reblogged this.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Thanks

You know how we're been saying this administration is setting this up, that they are using racial divide to conquer America and remake it into something it isn't?

Police tell Detroiters to buy guns in city riven by race issues and crime

Leave a comment Posted by angelforisrael on 2014-08-26

From The Guardian
    By Rose Hackman | Sunday 17 August 2014 12.00 EDT
    City police chief has encouraged residents to arm themselves as stark racial disparities in ‘shoot first’ laws become clear

In 2012, Michigan gun enthusiasts rallied in support of 18-year-old Sean Michael Combs, of Troy, who was arrested in Birmingham while carrying a rifle. Photograph: David Guralnick/AP

Detroit police chief James Craig – nicknamed “Hollywood” for his years spent in the LAPD and his seeming love of being in front of the camera – has repeatedly called on “good” and “law-abiding” Detroiters to arm themselves against criminals in the city.

His words have not fallen on deaf ears.

Patricia Champion, a 63-year-old lifelong Detroiter, a grandmother and retired educator, decided to get her concealed pistol license – a CPL – two years ago after her son said he was increasingly worried for her safety. Champion, a resident of northwest Detroit, mostly keeps her gun, a 9mm Glock 19 that set her back $600, in her house.

“That’s why I got it: because I’m going to be in the house. Now, if somebody chooses to come in and I didn’t invite you, between the Glock and the dog, you’re gone. If one doesn’t get you, the other one will.”

“The police are not going to protect you when something is being perpetrated on you. They may turn up after the fact and run after that person, but you have to protect yourself,” Champion says.

Champion’s fears of facing a threat in her home are not ill-founded. Besides having the worst homicide rate among large American cities, Detroit experienced 12,935 burglaries last year. With around 250,000 households, that means Detroiters have roughly a 1 in 20 chance of being burgled. To residents who have been victims of crime, being allowed to carry a weapon, whether openly or concealed, is not just reassuring, it’s part of the pragmatic reality of living in the Motor City. Wayne County, which encapsulates Detroit and its metro area, counted 83,950 active concealed-pistol permits as of 1 August 2014 – meaning one permit for every 21 households.

The city, strapped for cash, has only 2,300 police officers – unchanged from a year ago, before the bankruptcy, but still not enough. Many Detroiters feel they have to rely on themselves first for their own security and survival.

For Rick Ector, a Detroit-based NRA firearms instructor and former Chrysler systems analyst, it is quite simple: “You are your own first line of defense.”

A crime map of Detroit over the last week, as tracked by the city’s police department. The offenses the department tracks include larceny, vandalism, assault, robbery, vehicle break-ins and sex crimes. Photograph: City of Detroit police department

But that’s not without conflict. This week, police chased and shot two men after allegedly seeing them illegally purchasing a gun. Coincident with the civil unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, it added another layer of tension to a city already high-strung about guns and crime.

An additional cost of living in Detroit: firearms

In a city where houses sometimes sell for $500, buying and maintaining a gun is a significant expense. For those who choose to earn concealed pistol licenses, like Champion, the application fee is $105 and courses might set you back anywhere between $100 and $250. Purchased guns cost interviewees of this story between $450 and $700, with accessories; including ammunition, add another possible $200-$300.

“A good investment,”the retired grandmother says.

“There’s a lot of stuff going on around here. We watch the news, and every day it’s something,” says 37-year-old Tanisha Moner, a former hospital administrator.

When Moner was 17, she was raped and robbed at gunpoint at a pay phone in Detroit. Four years later, 21-year-old Moner was attending Wayne State University in the city and working as a manager at a Burger King on the side. One morning, while she was counting money in her Burger King office, she was once again robbed at gunpoint and left in the fast-food restaurant’s freezer. After that, Moner says she became petrified of guns and loud noises.

“Finally, two years ago I said, I’m either going to let my fear overcome me, or I am going to beat my fear. So I got my [concealed pistol license] in the event that something else should ever happen.”

Moner carries her $650 fourth-generation Glock 19 most places she goes.

The ‘shoot-first’ law

And if, as in the case of Patricia Champion, Detroit residents plan on resisting criminals, the law is theoretically on their side.

Michigan passed a self-defense act in 2006, referred to nationally as a “stand-your-ground-law”. The law removes an individual’s duty, when acting in self-defense, to retreat.

Instead, it allows individuals who have an “honest and reasonable belief” that they are in imminent fear for their life, serious bodily harm or sexual assault to use deadly force.

Skeptics have called this a “shoot-first” law.

As in the case of Florida’s “stand your ground” law, Michigan’s no-duty-to-retreat law takes the age-old “castle doctrine”, originally conceived to be applicable to people in their own homes, to the next level: people can shoot and “stand their ground” anywhere they have the “legal right to be” – from a car parking lot, to a supermarket, to a home.

Detroit police chief James Craig advised the city’s residents to carry guns. Photograph: AP/Detroit Free Press
    Continue reading

http://www.theguardian.com/money/201...ce-cost-issues
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I'm sure Eric Holder will get right on this!

Mississippi Man Beaten After He's Warned Restaurant Wasn't Safe For Whites, Witness Says

August 25, 2014

West Point police said a man received life-threatening injuries in what they are investigating as an aggravated assault at a restaurant.

Ralph Weems IV, who was injured early Saturday, was in fair condition Sunday at North Mississippi Medical Center, hospital spokeswoman Genie Causey said without elaborating.

A relative, Bradley Barnes of Madison, told The Associated Press by telephone on Sunday that his brother-in-law was in a medically induced coma following brain surgery. "They're going to try and wake him up tomorrow and see what damage was done," Barnes said, describing Weems as a 32-year-old former Marine who had served in Iraq.

David Knighten of West Point told AP earlier by phone that he and Weems had gone to a Waffle House early Saturday. He said a man waved him over outside the restaurant and told him politely that people were upset by the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and it wasn't a safe place for whites. When he went in, he said, Weems was inside and was arguing with other men.

They left after an argument that brought police, Knighten said. He said he showed those officers his .45-caliber handgun and his concealed carry permit.

That was about 1 a.m., according to police, who did not give either man's name in a press release posted by WCBI-TV.

On the way to Weems' house, Knighten said, they went into a Huddle House restaurant with a nearly vacant parking lot.

However, he said, they apparently had been followed by more than 20 people.

Knighten, who said he had served with the Air Force in Afghanistan, said he came out of the restroom to find Weems surrounded. "I was trying to defuse the situation," he said.

After some shoving, he said, the security guard told everyone to leave.

Knighten said some people blocked him from leaving with Weems. When he got out, he said, Weems was down and people were kicking him. Knighten said others attacked him, adding "I do remember racial slurs being yelled from the crowd."

Knighten says he has broken bones in his face, a cut over his left eye and a blood clot in his right eye.

Police did not arrive until after the crowd had left, he said.

Police said they were called to the Huddle House about 2 a.m.

"It's not clear whether or not all of the parties were involved in both incidents," the police statement said.

Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt."

Thanks

Boy, Eric Holder is going to be busy chasing down all of these hate crimes...

Family Thinks Otterbein (Baltimore, Maryland) Assault May Have Been Hate Crime

August 25, 2014

Police confirm the suspect arrested for a violent attack Thursday night on a young man in the Otterbein neighborhood near Federal Hill is now a suspect in a similar attack just one night earlier in the same area.

Derek Valcourt talked to the father of the latest victim and has more on the attacks.

Three attacks in less than a week in Federal Hill. We have a first look at the injuries from the most recent attack—and why the victim’s family thinks this might have been a hate crime.

It will take plastic surgery to properly fix the injury suffered by the 25-year-old victim, who asked not to be identified by name. It happened Thursday night when three African-American teenagers attacked him, throwing a rock at his face as he walked down Montgomery Street after leaving his lifeguard job at the nearby Otterbein Swim Club. Police say one of the suspects, 19-year-old Sidney Joyner, tried to stab him with a pocket knife; the victim dodged the blade.

“The victim began to yell out. Residents began to come out of their homes; the suspects then ran away,” said Sgt. Jarron Jackson, Baltimore police.

Police later found Joyner, who is now charged with armed robbery, robbery and two counts of assault. He was charged in the other robbery and assault, as well.

“I feel like this was attempted murder,” said his father. “An injury that severe definitely wasn’t an intent to injure—it was an intent to kill.”

The victim’s father also questions why Joyner wasn’t charged with a hate crime, since the suspects reportedly yelled, “Hey, white boy!” at the time of the attack.

“If roles were reversed, it definitely would be no question whether it was a hate crime or not,” he said.

Another swim club employee was attacked the night before in the same area. He was punched in the face but was able to outrun his attackers. WJZ has learned Joyner is a suspect in that attack as well.

Just days earlier and blocks away in Federal Hill, 24-year-old Sal Schittino Jr. was robbed and stabbed in the heart, liver and lungs. He was released from the hospital; no arrests have been made in his case.

“I kinda think the police downplayed that. I think that they knew there was an issue going on in that area,” he said.

When we asked why no charges were filed for attempted murder or a hate crime, police referred us to the city state’s attorney’s office, who said police are responsible for the initial charges immediately after the arrest but said the state’s attorney’s office can modify and add more charges once the full investigation is complete.

Police say they have no evidence to connect Joyner—the suspect in Wednesday and Thursday’s attacks—with the stabbing attack on another man in Federal Hill Sunday night.

Thanks

Caught on camera: The terrifying moment gang viciously beat couple on Missouri street

• A group of young men are wanted for the assault of a couple
    • They were caught on camera approaching the couple and brutally beating them
    • Victim Meredith Cole says the men had earlier tried to sexually assault her outside a nightclub
    • Her boyfriend, DJ Alex Vessey, went to try and identify the men when the assault happened
    • Both suffered cuts and bruises, and Ms. Cole says she fractured her ankle
    • 'It was pretty brutal, said Ms. Cole of the fight

By Alex Greg for MailOnline

Published: 13:41 EST, 5 September 2014 | Updated: 00:34 EST, 6 September 2014

View comments

Police are asking for help identifying a group of young males involved in an assault on a couple in Springfield, Missouri.
    The Springfield Police Department has released surveillance video of the brutal beating that occurred on Friday August 22.
    The couple, Meredith Cole and her boyfriend Alex Vessey, were both treated for serious injuries after the ordeal at a nearby hospital.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

Surveillance footage: Alex Vessey and his girlfriend Meredith Cole were approached by a group of men who had allegedly earlier sexually assaulted Cole

Brutal attack: The young men began beating the pair, punching Cole in the face and knocking her to the ground

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Gang attack on couple caught on camera

Both Mr. Vessey and Ms. Cole suffered major cuts and bruises from the altercation, with Ms. Cole also fracturing her ankle in the fight.

'It was pretty brutal,' she said.

According to KY3 News, the confrontation began when Cole was standing outside of the Outland Ballroom where Vessey was working as a DJ.

She told the station she was approached by the group of men, who began to sexually assault her.

She said she went inside the club to find Vassey and alert him to the assault.

Mr. Vessey and Ms. Cole left the club to try and identify the men who Ms. Cole said assaulted her when they were set upon by a group of six young black males.

Mr. Vessey is punched and kicked repeatedly, while one of the men punches Ms. Cole in the face, knocking her to the ground.

She can be seen repeatedly trying to separate the men from her boyfriend and she is again pushed to the ground.

Alleged sexual assault: Cole says the men earlier tried to sexually assault her before the violent attack

Outnumbered: The couple were unable to defend themselves against a group of six men

Final insult: After most of the rest of the group ran away, a man wearing black with red shoes laid several more kicks into Vessey's side

Pursuit: Police ran after the group moments after they ran off, but were unable to apprehend any of them

Young couple: Meredith Cole and Alex Vessey were the victims of a violent assault in Missouri

'It was brutal,' said Cole of the fight

After most of the young men run away, a white male wearing head-to-toe black and red sneakers runs into the shot and kicks Mr. Vessey multiple times before running off with the rest of the group.

Both Mr. Vessey and Ms. Cole appear to be bleeding from the head and Cole sustained a fractured ankle.

Speaking after the attack, Mr. Vessey said he found the attack 'unbelievable'.

'As soon as we started walking that way, about halfway down, they jumped on top of me,' he told OzarksFirst.com

'She tried to get them off me and they assaulted her too.'

'I wasn't scared,' he added. 'I was just mad that it was happening kind of unbelievable that people act like that.'

Ms. Cole said she fears the gang may strike again.

'Hopefully they get arrested and they're not going to do that to anybody else,' she told the publication.

Police can be seen running after the suspects in hot pursuit, but the group scattered and none of the perpetrators were caught.

The are asking anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers on 869-TIPS.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS keep aware of your surroundings and especially so in an urban setting!

Some people call it paranoia, I call it survival. When I am in the city I am constantly checking behind me to the point of even using storefront reflections to do so.

If you see a group of young black or hispanic males, "thugged out" like the ones in the surveillance footage above, in close proximity and closing distance quickly with apparent intent, it would behoove you to go to "Condition Orange" immediately. Stop abruptly (act like you're checking your phone if you need an excuse), make them walk past, and make eye contact as they do. Stopping and making them pass can get inside their OODA loop throwing them off of their plans. Making positive eye contact can let them know you mean business and aren't an easy target. If you have a CCW, be ready to draw (remember that even if the group is unarmed weapon-wise, "disparity of force" because a group of people is intending you harm, is in most cases a valid use of your CCW). If you only have a folding knife, be ready to pull it. That way, if they do decide to act when you stop to make them pass your reaction time is that much shorter.

If the "male" in the scenario above had done these things and carried something as simple as a $25 decent quality folding knife, the outcome could have been a lot different.

Thanks

Why were they in that area? WTF?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

P0robably because they believed the bullshit propaganda they've been fed most of their lives that this is a post-racial America.

Thanks

What propaganda is that? I'm from Detroit. No one told me that it was safe to walk in a bad neighborhood! LOL

EVER!

Now - you guys know me, I don't "see color" in people around me. If I'm on the street though, sorry, I'm a profiling, discriminating racist until I get home safe. But I don't INSULT people in the process. And I don't go beat up black guys for fun.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I think this qualifies as a hate crime.

High School Girl Taunted, Beaten At Bus Stop For Acting ‘Too Much Like A White Person’

September 8, 2014

A 16-year-old high school girl in Rock Hill, S.C. told police that another high school girl taunted her on a school bus and then beat her up after she got off the bus. The assailant allegedly was angry at the victim because she was behaving “too much like a white person.”

Both the alleged attacker and the victim are black, reports The State, a Columbia, S.C. newspaper.

The incident occurred on Thursday afternoon on a bus carrying students who attend Northwestern High School.

The unidentified assault victim, 16, told investigators she exited the bus on McDow Drive, a winding street dotted with small ranch-style houses. Shortly after she got off the bus, she said, her attacker violently punched her a bunch of times, then fled the scene.

A Rock Hill police report notes that witnesses told the same basic story.

The police report also indicates that the student who got beat up suffered numerous injuries including a serious cut above her right eye.

An ambulance transported the girl to a local hospital for treatment.

One witness, Shelly Hemphill, is the mother of one of the victim’s friends. The victim went to Hemphill’s house after she was allegedly assaulted. Hemphill was responsible for calling the ambulance.

Hemphill told police that the attacker tripped the victim and the punched her again and again while she was on the ground, according to The Island Packet, a Hilton Head newspaper.

In an interview with police, the victim claimed that there has been an ongoing feud between the two girls for over a year. The victim described herself as a “light-skinned black female,” according to The State. She said the other student, who has darker skin, had made fun of her and challenged her to a fight on prior occasions, but she had refused.

The victim said she had again refused to fight her alleged bully on Thursday but then got beat up, anyway.

Hemphill noted that the school bus bully taunted the girl all last year as well.

“It was so bad last year they had to have a police car here when the bus let out,” she said, according to the Packet.

Police have described the altercation as assault, battery and disorderly conduct in a school setting. However, they have not yet been able to find the alleged attacker.

A spokeswoman for the Rock Hill school district told the Packet that district officials had reviewed videotape of the Thursday school bus ride and had seen no fight inside the bus.

The age of the alleged attacker is unknown.

Thanks

I saw that one... was gonna post it, site was hiccuping at the time though so missed it.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information