Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Thanks

Default Re: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

3 15-year-olds among 7 people charged in Chicago machete attack over gang signs

Associated Press

CHICAGO – Seven people, including three 15-year-olds, have been charged in connection with a machete attack on a man at a Chicago public transit station, police said.

The suspects surrounded two men early Monday at the Kedzie Brown Line station and told them to flash gang signs, police said. The men, ages 17 and 26, refused and said they weren't in a gang.

One of the adult suspects swung at the men with a machete, hitting the 26-year-old on the head and neck, police said. The victim was taken to a hospital with cuts and his condition has stabilized, they said.

Four adults were charged Tuesday with one count each of robbery, aggravated battery and trespassing on Chicago Transit Authority property, authorities said. Two boys and one girl, all 15 years old, were charged with trespassing, and one of them was charged with aggravated assault.

One adult suspect was ordered held on $450,000 bond and two were ordered held on $250,000 bond, the Cook County Sheriff's Office said. Bond information was not immediately available for the fourth.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Pack of 4 adults, 3 teens slashes Chicago commuters with machete during train platform attack: cops

Police said the seven asked two brothers to flash them gang signs — a request the victims refused because they were not in a gang. An 18-year-old in the group pulled out the machete and struck one of the brothers in the head. He kept slashing until a train arrived, forcing the attackers to flee.

BY Meg Wagner
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 1:58 PM

• A
    • A
    • A

Share this URL

Seven Chicago hoodlums, including three 15-year-olds, slashed a commuter on a train platform during a ruthless machete attack, police say.
    All seven — ranging in age from 23 to 15 — have been charged in the Monday assault, which left one man with serious cuts to his neck and head.
    The crew approached two brothers, 17 and 26 years old, on a Brown Line train platform in Albany Park around 12:30 a.m., Chicago's WLS reported.
    They asked the men to flash them gang signs, a request the two refused because they were not in a gang, they said.
    That's when 18-year-old Mario Elvira pulled out a machete.
    The group of seven, including three 15-year-olds, attacked two brothers sitting on a Chicago train platform early Monday, police said.

Previous Next

WGN

The teen hacked into the 26-year-old's head and neck, police said. Platform security video showed the rest of the group surrounding the victims as Elvira slashed.
    He kept swinging until the next train pulled into the station, sending the seven scurrying

The 26-year-old was taken to a local hospital in stable condition with a deep gash to the head, which required 30 stitches. The 17-year-old was not injured.
    Police caught the group shortly after the attack.
    Chicago Police Dept. Four adults were arrested, left to right: Mario Elvira, Kevin Ramirez, Kevar Preston and Jean Salvatierra. Police have not named the three 15-year-olds involved.

Elvira, 23-year-old Jean Salvatierra, 19-year-old Kevin Ramierz and 20-year-old Kevar Preston were charged with robbery, aggregative battery and trespassing.

One of the 15-year-old boys was charged with aggravated assault and trespassing. The two others, a boy and a girl face just trespassing charges.

Police have not released the juveniles' names.

The four adults are being held on bails between $250,000 and $450,000.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome! I was wondering when the machete attacks would start popping up on our decent into Third Worldism.

Thanks

I have a cutlass... made by Badger Blades.

Swing a machete at me, and I'll cut it in half, hack your arm off and then feed the remains to you.

Badger Blades will cut through a 3" tree... I know, I've done it. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I prefer the more direct route.

Thanks

And that as well. LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

That scene still, to this day cracks me up. It's also considered one of the best scenes in the Indiana Jones movies - and to me, in MANY movies.

It was completely uncut and was "filmed from the beginning" - and was ad libed.

Harrison Ford Explained The Story Behind The Best Scene In 'Indiana Jones'

Harrison Ford held an AMA question and answer session on Reddit Sunday, where he discussed the story behind one of the most famous scenes in the "Indiana Jones" films.

In the first movie, "Raiders of the Lost Ark," Indiana Jones is being chased through the streets of Cairo by a bunch of goons. He comes face to face with a scary swordsman who brandishes his weapon, preparing for what seems to be an epic duel. Instead, Indiana shoots the swordsman.

Genius.

In the AMA, Ford said the scene was actually supposed to be a lengthy sword fight. But he was suffering from dysentery at the time, and he could only film scenes in 10-minute increments before having to run to his trailer to, uh, take care of business. Instead, Ford and director Steven Spielberg decided it would be better to have Indiana shoot the swordsman, considering the scene would've taken an extra three days to shoot.

Here's Ford's full answer and a YouTube clip of the scene he describes:

We were shooting in Tunisia, and the script had a scene in which I fight a swordsman, an expert swordsman, it was meant to be the ultimate duel between sword and whip. And I was suffering from dysentery, really, found it inconvenient to be out of my trailer for more than 10 minutes at a time. We'd done a brief rehearsal of the scene the night before we were meant to shoot it, and both Steve and I realized it would take 2 or 3 days to shoot this. And it was the last thing we were meant to shoot in Tunisia before we left to shoot in England. And the scene before this in the film included a whip fight against 5 bad guys that were trying to kidnap Marian, so I thought it was a bit redundant. I was puzzling how to get out of this 3 days of shooting, so when I got to set I proposed to Steven that we just shoot the son a bitch and Steve said "I was thinking that as well." So he drew his sword, the poor guy was a wonderful British stuntman who had practiced his sword skills for months in order to do this job, and was quite surprised by the idea that we would dispatch him in 5 minutes. But he flourished his sword, I pulled out my gun and shot him, and then we went back to England.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Brother-In-Law Of Victim Wants Hate Crime And Attempted Murder Prosecution

August 25, 2014

Bradley Barnes told Jackson Jambalaya he thinks the group of men who beat his brother-in-law and another man Saturday Night at a Huddle House in West Point should be prosecuted for attempted murder as well as a hate crime.

A group of black men beat David Knighten and Ralph Weems late Saturday night. Mr. Barnes is married to the sister of Mr. Weems. They are white. He said Knighten and Weems went to the Waffle House in West Point. He said Weems had already entered the restaurant when a black man motioned Knighten to come over. He told them they did not need to go into the Waffle House as they (the black men inside) were "all upset about Ferguson". Knighten entered the diner and saw an argument taking place between Weems and several black men. The two white men left but the arguing continued in the parking lot. The police were called and dispersed everyone when they arrived. Knighten and Weems then went to the Huddle House a mile away. Barnes said he was told no racial slurs were used at the Waffle House by anyone.

Barnes said the parking lot was mainly empty when they arrived at the restaurant. Knighten went to the bathroom. He returned to find Weems confronted by several black men who followed them from the Waffle House. Both men were cornered by the group as even more arguing took place. Weems left to get in his vehicle but Knighten was prevented from leaving by the group as they tried to separate the two.

Knighten was forced to fight his way outside to the parking lot. He saw Weems on the ground getting "kicked and stomped" by a group of black men. He said there were close to twenty people in the parking lot. He told Barnes he didn't know how many people were kicking Weems, as he was fighting six to eight men himself. The former Marine somehow fought his way over to Weems and got between Weems and the crowd. Knighten pulled out a .45 caliber handgun (he holds a CCW permit) and pointed it at the crowd. The crowd immediately fled. Barnes said Knighten didn't draw the gun earlier because he didn't want to shoot into a crowd, hit someone innocent, have it taken away, or have someone else pull a gun. He said he drew his weapon when he saw how bad Weems was injured. The police arrived after the crowd dispersed. Barnes said Knighten told him racial slurs were used by the attackers but did not specify what was said.

Knighten has broken bones in his hands, a cut over his left eye, and a blood clot in his right eye. He went to the hospital and was released. The injuries to Weems are much worse. He was airlifted to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo and underwent emergency brain surgery. Doctors removed a portion of his skull that was fractured and placed the two pieces in his belly for possible re-attachment at a later date. Weems is in an induced coma. Barnes said Weems woke up this morning, opened his eyes, and tried to sit up but doctors reinduced the coma to aid his recovery. Barnes said he can breathe on his own but has been placed on a ventilator as a precaution, so his body does not have to work to breath. His brain did swell although his limbs moved some after surgery. Barnes said the family and doctors are waiting to see if the swelling will go down. The damage to Weems' brain is not known.

Barnes said police told him they have leads. He said the attack is not being investigated as a hate crime but instead as an aggravated assault. Barnes said "I want it treated as a hate crime because that’s what it was but they won’t because its black on white and that’s the world we live in. I just want justice for Ralph and David because that is what they deserve. Even these guys who did it, they are innocent until proven guilty but I do want justice for these guys." Barnes said if Knighten had not drawn his weapon when he did, the group "would have kept kicking and beating Weems until he was dead."

Knighten has a wife but no children. Weems is a 32-year old student at Mississippi State University and served in the Marine Corps.

Thanks

VIDEO: Thugs Beat White Girl Senseless For Carrying A Confederate Flag

August 27, 2014

Recently, a white woman was attacked by group of black men. Why? She was carrying a confederate flag on her way to a fundraiser, and the flag was meant to be a prop to symbolize the South. The victim, only four feet eleven inches tall, says the incident was unprovoked.

“We didn’t say a word to them. First, they started kicking me and trying to knock me down,” she explained to reporters. “I mean, I can’t be racist for what one group of kids did. I mean, they’re not all like that.”

Her views are admirable given the extreme circumstance.

Perhaps one of the most shocking reactions was that of local police, who decided not to label the assault a hate crime. However we struggle to see any other explanation.

Watch the video below and let us know what you think.

Thanks

Pregnant Woman Sucker-Punched In Unprovoked Attack

August 14, 2014

A pregnant woman was sucker-punched in the back of the head Thursday afternoon — and may be the latest victim of the creepy “knockout game,” law enforcement sources said.

Jannatul Ferdous, a 34-year-old Brooklyn resident who is six months pregnant, was walking down a sidewalk in Bedford-Stuyvesant alongside her sister when Willie Stephens, 33, allegedly sneaked up behind her and socked her in the head around 3:45 p.m. Thursday, sources said.

Ferdous was knocked unconscious during the sudden attack, but neither she nor her child was critically injured.

Jannatul Ferdous on her doorstep in Bedford-Stuyvesant on Aug. 15

Ferdous’ sister immediately called the cops and gave them a description of the attacker, who fled. Officers found Stephens three blocks away and arrested him. The alleged assailant, who does not have a criminal record, was charged with assault.

Cops believe the attack could be connected to the “knockout game,” in which criminals try to punch their victims unconscious with a single blow. The attack appeared to be random and officers believe Stephens did not know his victim, sources said.

Ferdous was taken to Woodhull Medical Center in Brooklyn.

Thanks

There's non-embedable video at the link.

Heartless Robber Preys Upon Handicapped Seattle Couple

September 4, 2014

A handicapped couple fell easy prey to a heartless robber at a local Seattle mall.

Carolyn-Park Williams and her husband both have cerebral palsy and are wheelchair bound. They often spend their afternoons at Seattle's Northgate Mall, where Carolyn works on Christian book reviews using her hand-held tablet. The couple was enjoying a recent Friday afternoon together when they caught the attention of two suspicious characters standing nearby.

"I didn't want to engage them because they were kind of scary looking," Carolyn said.

And with good reason, for moments later one of individuals, seen in the video surveillance in a red T-shirt, approached the couple, grabbed the tablet and ran off.

"I was mostly angry because they scared me and made me feel unsafe," Carolyn said. "If they stole from me, they've got bigger problems than I do."

Still, Carolyn appears to have taken it all in stride.

She says she's forgiven the robbers.

"You really feel sorry for these people," she said. "You feel like they are worse off if they are willing to stoop to something like this."

Police are investigating the crime, and the search for the suspects continues.

Thanks

Brutal Kroger Parking Lot Attack Caught On Camera, Dir. Armstrong Releases Statement

September 7, 2014

Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

A video of a group of teenagers beating a Kroger employee in the store parking lot is circulating on Facebook.

A Kroger employee tells WMC Action News 5 that the attack happened at the Kroger near Highland Street and Poplar Avenue.

According to police, three people were jumped by a large group of teenagers who were chanting "fam mob." The group, who came from CiCi's Pizza, reportedly attacked a 25-year-old customer as he left his car to enter Kroger.

Two employees, ages 17 and 18, were attacked while trying to stop the fight. Both were "struck several times in the head and face while being knocked to the ground". The victims say large pumpkins were thrown at their heads. They both were eventually knocked unconscious.

The victims were treated on the scene for their injuries. All three refused to be taken to the hospital. The 17-year-old victim's father said his son is OK and is at home.

The Kroger manager told police the store's surveillance video can only be accessed by "loss prevention" on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Memphis Police Department Director Toney Armstrong released the following statement:

"We are fully aware of the last night's incidents. It is extremely troubling to see how many young people were involved, especially on the heels of last week's youth forum. A lot of our citizens are working to provide safe and productive alternatives for our youth. For those that choose not to take advantage of these opportunities, we will work tirelessly to identify, locate and hold you accountable. Last night's events clearly demonstrates a lack of parental controls and if warranted these parents will also be held accountable."

According to MPD, investigators with Tillman Station's GIB are working to identify the people responsible for this crime.

"We have received several statements from those who were involved. We are checking surrounding locations for available footage and we will continue to follow up on all leads," said Sgt. Karen Rudolph.

On Sunday afternoon, Memphis Police Director Toney Armstrong, Memphis Mayor A C Wharton and other city leaders held a news conference to respond to what happened and send a message to the parents of the group of young men responsible for the crime.

"We will be meeting this week and I think in the days to come we are going to sit down and try to craft a plan where we can hold parents for your kids actions especially in those incidents where we can prove that you were fully aware of your kids actions but chose not to step in," said Armstrong.

Police want to know whether anyone else was approached, harassed, or injured by the teenagers. Anyone with information concerning this incident contact the Tillman Station GIB at 636-3214 or Crime Stoppers at 528-CASH.

Thanks

Father And 5-Year-Old Son Injured In ‘Knockout’ Attack

September 2, 2014

About an hour ago, shortly after 10:00am, a Crown Heights father was walking his five-year-old son to his first day at school, when they were both brutally – and randomly – attacked and injured by an assailant. A vigilant bystander heroically chased the man down and delivered him to the hands justice.

The unprovoked attack bore all the hallmarks of the nefarious ‘knockout game’ that has been plaguing the community recently. It occurred in the light of day in the heart of Crown Heights – on President Street between Kingston and Albany Avenues.

A vigilant neighbor heard the shouts and ran outside just as the perpetrator began to flee. The young man gave chase to the assailant, despite the fact that he was only wearing ‘crocs’ on his feet.

He pursued the man down President Street toward Troy Avenue, and then up Troy to Union St., managing to flag down a police cruiser on the way.

At the corner of Troy and Union, the assailant tried to escape inside an apartment building. The young man and a few officers followed him inside and caught up with him in the lobby.

The cops tried to place the man under arrest, but he resisted violently; the officers were left with no choice but to spray him with mace.

Once the suspect was under control, he was handcuffed and brought outside, where he was treated by EMS for his light injuries.

Aided by Shomrim volunteers, the father and his son arrived at the scene of the arrest to identify the perpetrator and press charges.

There's more pictures at the link.

Thanks

Black Men Warn Whites About White Genocide

Posted on

I saw this video on The Daily Stormer and am posting it here for those who avoid or are unfamiliar with that website.

Many white people either prefer to bury their heads in the sand, or are too addicted to TV, drugs, feetsball, etc. to care that their race is being slowly but surely exterminated. Some whites want to see the race genocided out of existence. It’s some sort of weird expression of white guilt, a concept created and promoted by Jewish cultural Marxists.

Now, even black men are warning you. If not for yourself, then act now so that your children and grandchildren have a future that is not hell on earth. Have white children. Do not allow the schools to teach them that they are evil and do not deserve to exist. Avoid the brainwashing of the media, TV, and Hollywood. Think for yourself.

Sabotage the New World Order agenda of white genocide by fighting back.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

No hate here. No crimes here. Right?

Mob of Black Teens Brutally Beats Elderly Man, Smashes Cars in Memphis

October 1, 2014

tags: black teens, East Memphis, Memphis, Memphis police, Tennessee

Warner Todd Huston
    9/29/2014

Memphis, Tennessee suffered another attack by a rampaging mob of black teenagers after they flooded the streets after a local high school football game Friday.

The mob of some 40 teens flooded into the street near inner city Central High School on Friday, September 26 just after the end of the game.

A witness to the rampaging mob, Sharon Mourning, said she wished she were armed at the time. “Had I had been armed we would have had a lot of kids laying in the Bellevue street that night,” she said.

The laughing, screaming teenagers waded into the street throwing bricks at cars, jumping on them and damaging them, and accosting pedestrians.

Mourning said she saw the teens beat an elderly man and another child. “I actually looked at the child. His face was bleeding. You know they had done beat him,” she told the media.

The woman was unhappy with the actions of the Memphis police who seem to have issued juvenile summons to only two kids involved in the mob action. Mourning said the few summonses were not enough and that there was a bigger problem simmering in Memphis.

Watch the video here …..

“Memphis is going to burn if they don’t control these children,” she said.

This is the second reported attack by a mob of black teens in the Bluff City.

Only weeks ago a mob of black teens swarmed a parking lot in East Memphis attacking patrons of a Kroger grocery store and beating one of the store’s white employees into unconsciousness.

Days after the incident at the grocery store, Memphis police arrested several people for the attacks.

The grocery store incident was preceded by an attack by a mob of black youths on a white couple outside a nightclub in Springfield, Missouri. The couple were beaten and kicked to the ground. No arrest has been made in that incident.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Teen Brutally Killed Newlywed Soldier, Pregnant Wife During Home Invasion

October 2, 2014

The Daily Mail reports:

The Colorado teen accused of murdering a newlywed soldier and his pregnant wife was found guilty Tuesday following a 12-day trial, officials report.

Macyo Joelle January, 19, was found guilty of murdering Staff Sgt. David Dunlap, 37, and his pregnant wife Whitney Butler, 35, after the two walked in on him burglarizing their Colorado Springs home Jan. 14, 2013.

Police say that the newlyweds arrived home separately to check on the alarm that went off at 11.10am.

Dunlap and Butler were both shot from behind as they walked through the front door. Officials say evidence suggests that Butler was shot in the head as she leaned over her husband’s dead body, according to The Gazette.

A jury deliberated for three-and-a-half hours and the case that went on for 1 1/2 years — overlapping what would have been the couple’s two-year anniversary — ended with January being found guilty of the slayings.

January will be sentenced Oct. 22. He is being sentenced as an adult which means he will face life in prison, however, because he was 17 at the time of the double-murder, there is chance for parole after 40 years, The Gazette reports.

January was also convicted of burglary, theft, and aggravated motor vehicle theft. There was no murder charge for the 13-week-old fetus Butler carried the day she died, in accordance with state laws, authorities say.

The Gazette reported that January showed no emotion when the jury unanimously found him guilty in front of 4th Judicial District Court Judge Deborah Grohs.

In the courtroom, Maryln Dunlap — Sgt. David Dunlap’s mother — wept inconsolably while, just feet away, January reportedly smiled and hugged his attorneys following the verdict.

Thanks

They won't execute him. He was 17 when he did that shit. This happened a few miles from me.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Yet more Black on others crime.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Story To Watch: Teens Beat Motorist To Death With Hammers In St. Louis

November 30, 2014
    RIP to the Bosnian that was beaten with a hammer in St. Louis by two teenagers. My prayers go out to him and his family.

medina (@medina_kurdic) December 01, 2014

Here’s a horrific news story we’re following out of St. Louis, Mo. that could develop into something with national implications:

2 teens in custody after beating man to death with hammers Sunday in St. Louis. Teens hit man’s vehicle and when he got out attacked him.
    — Shimon Prokupecz (@ShimonPro) November 30, 2014

More from the St. Louis Post Dispatch:

A 32-year-old man was beaten to death with hammers by at least two teens early Sunday morning on Itaska Street.

The victim was identified as Zemir Begic, 32, of the 4200 block of Miami Street. He had injuries to his head, abdomen, face and mouth. He was taken to St. Louis University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Police said Begic was in his vehicle in the 4200 block of Itaska about 1:15 a.m. when several juveniles approached on foot and began damaging it. Begic got out and the juveniles began yelling at him and striking him with hammers. Two male juveniles, 16 and 15, were taken into custody.

KPLR 11 has more on the two who were arrested, as well as a description of two other individuals wanted by the police:

Two were caught and taken into juvenile custody. Police are still searching for two others, a 16-year-old black male and a 15-year-old Hispanic.

A crowd gathered in Begic’s neighborhood, with police on the scene in riot gear:

Protest in St Louis over murdered Bosnian man. RT @AkifCogo: Heavy presence of police in riot gear. #SouthSTL pic.twitter.com/k90jCOiQuY
    — Sarah Kendzior (@sarahkendzior) December 1, 2014

St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Sam Dotson was in attendance as well:

Tonight responded to a peaceful demonstration in the Bosnian community at Gravois & Itaska. No arrests and everyone has now left.
    — Chief Sam Dotson (@ChiefSLMPD) December 1, 2014

Victim of fatal hammer attack, Zemir Behic, 32. @ChiefSLMPD addressed crowd of abt 75, saying 2 juveniles in custody. pic.twitter.com/xVMkBH3EKN
    — joelcurrier (@joelcurrier) December 1, 2014

From a bit ago: @ChiefSLMPD briefs residents on investigation into hammer attack. "You got my attention," he said. pic.twitter.com/eKk7fUh6ts

Many on Twitter are asking why the media is not covering the attack:
    @CNN Why no coverage of brutal STL attack on Zemir Begic?
    — Pat Mahomes (@patmahomes) December 1, 2014

Police have yet to release a motive for the attack or report if there’s a link between the attack and the ongoing protests over the shooting death of Michael Brown in nearby Ferguson.

Begic is reported to have been recently married. Heartbreaking:

Another photo of Zemir Begic, 32, victim of fatal hammer attack in #STL. Pictured with wife of six months, Arijiana. pic.twitter.com/TJ8R8eepOY

Has anyone watched any coverage of this? If you have, have you noticed how police officials are saying, "We don't believe Mr. Begic was targeted because he was Bosnian"? If you read that closely, it is an attempt at doublespeak. They're dancing around whether he was targeted because of his skin color which is pretty clear he was.

These urban yutes may have just picked a fight with the wrong crowd though. Some of them need to read up on how bloody the Bosnian war was.

Thanks

Is that neighborhood Bosnian then? I mean... if you walked into Hamtramic (Detroit area) and started killing Poles.... oh, I can't even imagine the blood shed. How about walking into China Town in SanFran? What about attack some white gay guy in San Fran? What about walking onto a Reservation and shooting the "indians".

Not good.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information