Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Yes, that area apparently has a large Bosnian population. There was a hammer attack just before the one above.

Fatal Hammer Attack On Bosnian Immigrant Not Racially Motivated, St. Louis Police Say

November 30, 2014

UPDATED at 4:25 p.m. Monday with charges and to correct marital status of Zemir Begic.

ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant.

Police say Robert Mitchell along with two other teens, both juveniles, attacked the 32-year-old man with hammers early Sunday. He was pronounced dead at a hospital. Mitchell and one of the juveniles are black and the other teen is Hispanic, according to police.

A police spokeswoman said investigators do not believe race played a role in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant early Sunday, but declined to say what authorities believe is the motive in the killing.

Many at the scene of the murder near Gravois Avenue and Itaska Street speculated that the four men who beat Zemir Begic, 32, to death with hammers targeted him because of his Bosnian descent.

But detectives do not believe Begic’s Bosnian heritage or the color of his skin served as a motive in any way, police spokeswoman Schron Jackson said. ( )

Witnesses told police that the victim and the suspect exchanged some words as Begic was walking past them on the way to his car, Jackson said.

Someone then hit Begic’s car with something or kicked it, and Begic stopped his car, got out and exchanged words with the suspects once more. That’s when he was attacked, Jackson said.

“We think it was wrong place, wrong time,” Jackson said.

Homicide detectives do not believe the suspects took anything from the victim during the attack.

Jackson said Chief Sam Dotson noted that none of the suspects appear to have anything in their criminal backgrounds to suggest they would do something of this magnitude.

Dotson said more than one hammer was used in the killing, but he would not say how many.

Police arrested two suspects, ages 15 and 16 Sunday. Mitchell turned himself in to police Sunday night. Detectives believe they know who the fourth suspect is, but have not yet made an arrest, Jackson said.

Earlier story:

St. Louis Bosnians outraged about a deadly hammer attack in the city’s Bevo Mill neighborhood spilled into the streets Sunday night to voice frustrations over violence touching their community.

“We’re just angry because we’re trying to protect our community,” said Mirza Nukic, 29, of St. Louis. “We’re just trying to be peaceful.”

Nukic was among at least 50 people, mostly, if not all Bosnians, who briefly blocked Gravois Avenue at Itaska Street on Sunday night to protest the killing. The intersection was near where Zemir Begic, a Bosnian man who moved to St. Louis this year, was attacked by at least three teens with hammers early Sunday.

Police said Begic was in his vehicle about 1:15 a.m. in the 4200 block of Itaska when several juveniles approached and began damaging his car. Police said Begic got out to confront the juveniles, who began yelling at him and hitting him with hammers.

Begic, 32, who lived in the 4200 block of Miami Street, suffered injuries to his head, abdomen, face and mouth. He died at St. Louis University Hospital.

Some of the demonstrators recalled other recent Bosnian victims of violence, including Haris Gogic, 19, who was fatally shot in May 2013 by a robber in his family’s Bevo Mill convenience store.

St. Louis police Chief Sam Dotson spoke with residents at the street protest Sunday night. He said he was sorry about what happened and sought to reassure people the killing did not appear motivated by race or ethnicity.

“There is no indication that the gentleman last night was targeted because he was Bosnian,” Dotson said. “There’s no indication that they knew each other.”

Dotson said Sunday evening that police have two male juveniles, ages 15 and 16, in custody. A third male, 17, was taken into custody late Sunday night.

Dotson also promised to increase day and night foot patrols in the area.

“The whole idea of standing out in the street is to get our attention,” Dotson told residents. “You got my attention. You absolutely did.”

Suad Nuranjkovic, 49, who attended Sunday night’s protest, said he and Begic were heading home from a bar on Gravois Avenue. Begic was driving and Nuranjkovic was in the passenger seat when a group of at least five teens started banging on the car. Nuranjkovic said he got out of the car and hid in a parking lot across the street during the attack.

“I was afraid that if one of them had a gun, they were going to shoot me, so I didn’t know what to do,” he said.

Nuranjkovic said the attack has made him fearful to live in his own neighborhood.

“The picture is in my head, what I saw,” he said. “I don’t know why this is happening to Bosnians. We could go around and shoot people, too, but we just want peace.”

Seldin Dzananovic, 24, said the teens with the hammers approached him farther north on Gravois about an hour before the attack on Begic. He said he was able to fight them off, suffering only cuts to his hands and neck.

“I’m just lucky,” he said. “God is on my side.”

Begic and his family came to the United States from Bosnia in 1996, moving first to Utica, N.Y., before settling in Waterloo, Iowa, said his sister, Denisa Begic. She said he moved to Phoenix, where he worked as a moving truck driver before returning briefly to Iowa. He moved to St. Louis several months ago and was engaged to a woman, Arijana, whose family lives in St. Louis.

Singing was one of his passions, and he often performed in public.

“He loved America,” said Denisa Begic, 23, of Sioux Falls, S.D. “We come from Bosnia because we were getting killed and our homes and families were getting destroyed. Never in my life did I think he would get murdered.”

She said she knows some Bosnians are upset over her brother’s death because they believe the suspects, who are black and Hispanic, targeted Begic because he was Bosnian. She said she wants people to know her brother would not have judged them because of their race; he had friends of many racial and ethnic backgrounds.

“He loved everybody,” she said. “I don’t know what to think of it. It’s so wrong what they did. They didn’t just hurt Zemir’s family. They also hurt their own family because I’m pretty sure their moms will never see them again.”

Denisa Begic said her brother’s funeral would be in Iowa, and that a fundraising site has been set up to help with funeral expenses.

“I hope justice is served for my brother because he didn’t deserve this at all,” she said.

Admittedly, I was a little ignorant about the background of the Bosnian immigrant community in the area but from what I've read they are a very clannish group and woe unto anyone that fucks with them. Though they're Muslim, they're not the "Dirka Dirka Mohammed Jihad" types.

Thanks

I don't think Mr. Brown's color had jack shit to do with getting his ass shot by a cop either. It was his BEHAVIOR.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

So it's ok for feral blacks to scream "Kill Whitey" and it's not racially motivated, but any white killing an attacking thug is racially motivated? We are SO in for a race war that the feral blacks are not going to win.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    So it's ok for feral blacks to scream "Kill Whitey" and it's not racially motivated, but any white killing an attacking thug is racially motivated? We are SO in for a race war that the feral blacks are not going to win.
    Here's at least one black guy that gets it though I think his speech is more to motivate blacks into training and improving their skills. Not fixing what is actually wrong with the black community.

NSFW, language.

Thanks

I think he can train all he likes. If I see him marching up MY street with his punks, I'll pull the trigger before they can see the whites of my eyes.

I don't appreciate being called names, I don't call assholes like him the N word, I don't even give a shit what his color is. If he is trying to kill me or my family, he will die trying. I'm not the only one who will shoot back either.

Get this through your thick fucking skulls you black men who think you're being "held back by whites". That isn't happening, and even if it IS, it isn't ALL of us doing it. Give off your damned high horse and start getting along with your neighbors and stop burning down your damned neighborhoods.

Ignorance... it burns.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

So you know I am putting this here, not because what precipitated this was a hate crime, rather, all the blacks protesting will be doing their own share of hate crimes if this crap continues.

Protests, marches and 'die-ins' erupt after grand jury's decision not to indict chokehold cop Daniel Pantaleo in death of Eric Garner

At the moment the grand jury’s decision was announced, Daily News cameras recorded the tears, seething outbursts and profound disbelief on Bay St. in Tompkinsville. At a Staten Island news conference, de Blasio joined leaders in calling on protesters not to repeat the arson and looting seen in Ferguson, Mo., last week after a grand jury there refused to indict a white cop in the death of unarmed black teen Michael Brown.

BY Kerry Burke , Chelsia Rose Marcius , Eric Badia , Bill Hutchinson
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Published: Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 10:16 PM
    Updated: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 7:57 AM

• A
    • A
    • A

Share this URL

ADREES LATIF/REUTERS Crowds protesting the Eric Garner grand jury decision stage a 'die-in' during rush hour Wednesday night at Grand Central Terminal.

Although stark video failed to sway a grand jury to indict a cop in the chokehold homicide of Eric Garner, it captured the shock and rage Wednesday on the Staten Island street where he was killed.
    At the moment the grand jury’s decision was announced, Daily News cameras recorded the tears, seething outbursts and profound disbelief on Bay St. in Tompkinsville.
    “He got away with a homicide!” one irate woman screamed into her cell phone. “Who gets away with a homicide? Who? Name one person, and it’s on video! Oh my God! What more do you want?”
    Chants of “Justice for who? Eric Garner!” broke out in front of 202 Bay St., the beauty supply shop where Garner was placed in a chokehold by Officer Daniel Pantaleo and taken to the ground with the help of other cops as he pleaded “I can’t breathe!”
    Jamillah Rivera, 25, of Staten Island said it was hard to fathom that anyone could watch the sickening video of Garner’s takedown — first published by NYDailyNews.com — and not see anything illegal.
    “I was there, I saw the whole thing,” said Rivera. “The cop (Pantaleo) stuck up his middle finger to all of us. He thought it was a big joke. How does someone like that go free?”
    Daniel Skelton, 40, of Rahway, N.J., threw down a pack of cigarettes in the middle of Bay St. to symbolize his anger over the fact that the fatal July 17 confrontation started over Garner’s being accused of selling bootleg smokes.
    “You want your cigarettes? Here are your cigarettes!” Skelton yelled. “Mayor de Blasio, smoke ’em!”
    Protests over Eric Garner decision erupt in NYC (HD)

NY Daily News

Garner’s stepfather, Benjamin Carr, was baffled over the grand jury’s decision as he left his Staten Island lawyer’s office.
    “They might as well have choked me,” a distraught Carr told reporters.
    At a news conference Wednesday night, Garner’s widow, Esaw, and the Rev. Al Sharpton vowed to organize a Dec. 13 march on Washington.
    “We are not going away,” Sharpton said. “It will not get too cold, the snow will not get too high. This is going to be a winter that we are going to freeze out police brutality in this country.”
    Garner’s grieving mother, Gwen Carr, said she was “truly disappointed” in the grand jury’s decision.
    “I don’t know what video they were looking at,” she said of the panel. “Evidently, it wasn’t the same one that the rest of the world was looking at.”
    At a Staten Island news conference, de Blasio joined leaders in calling on protesters not to repeat the arson and looting seen in Ferguson, Mo., last week after a grand jury there refused to indict a white cop in the death of unarmed black teen Michael Brown.
    View Gallery Eric Garner protests

De Blasio said he spoke with Benjamin Carr after the grand jury’s decision was announced.
    “Even in the midst of his pain he said there can’t be violence,” de Blasio said.
    But former state Assemblyman Adam Clayton Powell IV took to Facebook Wednesday to advocate “street justice.’
    “If the cop who killed Eric Garner is not brought to justice in the courts, then he will face justice in the streets!” Powell wrote. “I say street justice is the only way we will save this country from going up in smoke.”
    City Councilwoman Deborah Rose (D-Staten Island), who has been trying to keep a lid on tensions, said the hopes for the Garner family “were dashed.”
    “We saw hope die and wither on the vine of justice,” Rose said.
    In a phone interview, Ramsey Orta, the Staten Islander who took the cell phone video of Garner being choked, told The News he wasn’t surprised.
    Jefferson Siegel/New York Daily News Protesters block traffic by sitting in street at Sixth Ave. and W. 47th St. Several were arrested, cops said.

“From the minute it all happened I knew it was going to get swept under the the rug, video or not.”
    Demonstrators gathered in front of the Staten Island district attorney’s office and at the 120th Precinct to denounce the justice denied.
    Protesters staged a “die-in” at Grand Central Terminal, lying on the floor in a silent rush-hour protest. At least 300 demonstrators also attempted to disrupt subway service, prompting the NYPD to request that trains bypass the megastation.
    The street actions also prompted a brief closure of the Lincoln Tunnel and caused delays on Metro-North trains.
    More than 250 protesters also held a die-in in front of the Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle, bringing traffic to a standstill.
    Police staged a restrained presence, though in riot gear. By midnight, cops had made at least 40 arrests, including several protesters who attempted to disrupt the televised tree-lighting ceremony in Rockefeller Center. More demonstrators were collared at about 8:45 p.m. when a large group shut down the West Side Highway at W. 57th St. in a standoff with officers.
    Hundreds of demonstrators flooded Times Square after marching there from Union Square, some storming police barriers at 47th St. and Sixth Ave., yelling at cops, “You serve us!” and “Don’t shoot!” One large contingent snarled traffic by marching against it on 44th St.
    James Keivom/New York Daily News Celebs tweet their rage, while on Staten Island, Daniel Skelton shows anger by waving 'loosies.'

Among those joining the Times Square protest was movie director Spike Lee, who posted a statement on Instagram, saying, “Somebody’s Eyes Are Lying. BLACK LIVES MATTER. WE NEED THE FEDS FOR JUSTICE.”
    Protester Jose Lasaye of the Bronx said the only comfort taken from the Garner case was that “the people’s court found him (Pantaleo) guilty.”
    “People will recognize him everywhere he goes,” Lasaye said. “And they will say, ‘There is Eric Garner’s killer.’”
    Just after 10 p.m., up to 400 protesters marched on Eighth Ave. from 79th St., blocking traffic. Demonstrators also stopped traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge.
    By 1 a.m., about 150 protesters had crossed the Brooklyn Bridge and continued into the borough. Kristin Lutz, 25, had been protesting for three hours when the march reached the bridge. She said the night was inspiring.
    “One of the things that was touching was that there were all walks of life," Lutz said.
    "You had business people, you had hipsters. All want to see justice,” the Harlem woman said. “It was good, peaceful, different chants. There wasn’t any confrontation with the police or anything."
    Cops make arrests during protests in city on Wednesday.

Previous Next

Enlarge
    Jefferson Siegel/New York Daily News
    But not everyone had their night go so smoothly. At least 11 people were seen having been arrested on the span. A group of eight people stood on the bridge in plastic handcuffs as cops waited for them to be picked up by a police van. There were all young-looking, with three women among them.
    A little closer to Brooklyn, three more people were standing with their hands in plastic handcuffs. One was CUNY journalism student Desiree Mathurin, originally from Queens, who had gone to the protest with Queens Courier journalist Eric Jankiewicz.
    Jankiewicz was trying to catch up with protesters on the bridge's walkway, when he looked down and saw that Mathurin had been arrested on the road below.
    “We came here together and I was just helping her because she was a little nervous being a student and her first protest,” said Jankiewicz.
    In Brooklyn, a cop’s private black Dodge Challenger parked in front of the 77th Precinct was set on fire, but no arrests were made.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

What kills me are all the "Black Lives Matter" signs when blacks make up such an overwhelming number of abortions.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

36% of all abortions are performed on black babies while blacks make up only 13% of the US population.

Thanks

I think Liberals should all retroactively abort themselves.

Would save us all a lot of blood pressure meds.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I think liberals would be all over the death penalty if it was called extremely late term abortion or a "Pro Choice"
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

LOL

"Mr. Jackson, the court finds you guilt as charged and sentences you to the Pro Choice option of extremely late term abortion. Sentence to be carried out right outside the door, Bailiff, gun please..."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Phoenix Police Shooting Becomes Latest Flashpoint

PHOENIX — Dec 5, 2014, 11:18 AM ET
    By TERRY TANG Associated Press

The deadly shooting of a black, unarmed drug suspect by a white Phoenix police officer who mistook a pill bottle for a gun demonstrates the challenges law enforcement agencies face at a time of unrest over police tactics.

Phoenix police say the officer feared the suspect was armed during their struggle, but some critics say the officer went too far. Despite the department's efforts to be transparent with information, protesters marched Thursday night against the fatal shooting of Rumain Brisbon, 34.

About 150 marched through the streets of downtown Phoenix to police headquarters, while calling for an end to what they say is a nationwide epidemic of police brutality.
    The police chief and top prosecutor in metro Phoenix met with the president of the NAACP's Maricopa County Branch and other civil rights leaders in the hours after the incident, which came as emotions are running high in New York, Missouri and elsewhere over what protesters call heavy-handed law enforcement efforts.

The NAACP official, the Rev. Oscar Tillman, said Brisbon's friends and family members are devastated. He cautioned them about channeling their anger as the investigation into the shooting unfolds.

"I told them not to be openly explosive or whatever because the fact is ... as you can see what happened to Michael Brown's (stepfather) now. They're talking about going after him. I said, 'Just be very careful,'" Tillman said.

Sgt. Trent Crump said the officer responded Tuesday to reports of someone selling drugs out of a Cadillac SUV. The officer ordered Brisbon, the sole occupant, to show his hands.

Authorities say Brisbon ran inside an apartment building and then got into a struggle with the officer. Brisbon put his hand in his pocket, and when the officer grabbed the hand, he thought he felt the handle of a gun through Brisbon's pants, police said.

Police say the officer repeatedly told Brisbon to keep his hand in his pocket, then shot him twice when he didn't.

Brisbon, an ex-convict, was hit in the torso and later pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators recovered a semi-automatic handgun and a jar of marijuana from his SUV.
    An internal investigation is underway, Crump said Thursday. Prosecutors will determine whether the officer will face criminal charges. Police did not identify the 30-year-old officer but said he is a seven-year veteran of the department.

Marci Kratter, an attorney representing Brisbon's family, said she was unable to immediately comment when reached Thursday.

Days after the shooting, police in a Phoenix suburb postponed a "Run From the Cops 5K" fun run scheduled for Saturday. Tempe Police Chief Tom Ryff says the annual event is intended to bring police and the community together but the event's name could be misinterpreted to mean the opposite.

The Phoenix shooting occurred the day before a grand jury in New York City decided not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo, who is white, in the chokehold death of Eric Garner, an unarmed black man. Dozens of protesters were arrested on New York streets Wednesday, police said.

It followed a grand jury decision Nov. 24 not to indict Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Brown, an unarmed 18-year-old. The decision sparked violent protests, lootings and the destruction of several businesses.

Gerald Richard, an assistant to the Phoenix police chief who oversees police-community relations, said he began reaching out to community leaders after Brisbon was killed, but not because of the events in Missouri, he said.

"It is better for individuals to know the facts as opposed to be going off of rumors and hunches," Richard said.

Tillman said he appreciated getting a meeting with Chief Daniel Garcia and a call from Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery.

"That says something in a community when you're able to, bright and early less than 12 hours after it happened, sit down with the police chief and his top staff and communicate with the county attorney," Tillman said.

However, he called on the Phoenix mayor and other officials also to start a dialogue with black community members. He said he is hoping to speak with witnesses to decide whether he thinks the shooting was justified.

"That's what needs to be done, because the fact is, as we can see across this country, if we don't deal with it, we're going to keep dealing with it," Tillman said.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime in Bevo Neighborhood

December 5, 2014

St. Louis police are investigating an alleged hate crime in the Bevo neighborhood early this morning that left a 26-year-old woman beaten.

According to a police report, at about 5:30 a.m., a Bosnian woman was driving on the 4600 block of Lansdowne when three black males in their late-teens to early-20s stepped in front of her vehicle.

When the woman tried to drive around them, the suspects reportedly pulled out a firearm, so she stopped the car.

After hitting her windshield with a crowbar, the suspects pulled the woman from her car, threw her on the ground and kicked her.

A suspect grabbed her purse, searched it, and told the others it was empty. All three suspects then fled the scene.

Police say the woman said she thought the crime was racially motivated because the suspects asked her if she was Bosnian.

(Wow, they really seem intent on picking a fight with the wrong group of people.)

Slay responds

“This has all the appearances of a hate crime based on the information that we have,” St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay responds. “The fact that they did suggest that she was a Bosnian – she was a Bosnian lady. We’ve already turned this over to the FBI.”

Slay says he has been meeting with the Bosnian community already to discuss their concerns about safety – this after the hammer attack that killed a 32-year-old man in the Bosnian neighborhood earlier this week.

Bevo neighborhood

KMOX is speaking with residents of the Bevo neighborhood, following a week of shootings and murder, about what is causing all the violence.

Resident Michael Tallie says he thinks much of it is racially motivated.

“I would have to say so. I think it’s just blacks taking there aggression out on anybody that’s white,” he says. “It’s bad, it’s messed up, I hate it.”

When asked if white people should be scared, Tallie replied “everyone should be scared.”

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department released the following information:

Incident: Robbery 1st
    Date/Time: 12/5/14 @ 05:25
    Victim: 26-year old white female
    Suspect(s): Three unknown black males, late teens-early 20s
    ​The victim stated she was driving in the 4600 block of Lansdowne when three unknown suspects walked in front of her vehicle. When the victim attempted to drive around them, the suspects displayed a firearm and ordered her to stop her vehicle, to which she complied. One of the suspects then approached the driver’s side, produced an object, possibly a crowbar, and struck the windshield of her vehicle. The suspects then ordered the victim to exit her vehicle. The victim refused and one of the suspects pulled her out of the car. During this time, another suspect opened the passenger side door of the vehicle, went through the victim’s purse and stated that it was empty. One of the suspects then pushed the victim to the ground and kicked her. All three suspects then fled the scene. A passerby located the victim on the ground and contacted this department. EMS responded, however the victim refused further medical treatment and said she would respond to a hospital at a later time. As of now, officers are investigating this incident as a “bias crime” based on the victim’s account of the incident. The investigation is ongoing.

Thanks

I sure hope they get their asses kicked.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Another Race-Based Attack In Saint Louis – Three Black Youth Drag White Woman From Vehicle For Beating…

Posted on December 5, 2014 by sundance

In the same Saint Louis neighborhood where white Bosnian Seldin Dranovic was beaten by three teens wielding hammers; in the same Saint Louis neighborhood where an hour later white Bosnian Zemir Begic was brutally murdered by the same black thugs after they chanted “eff white people“…

….Now a 26-year-old white Bosnian woman is dragged from her car early this morning by another three black thugs carrying a gun and crowbar. She was pulled from her car, thrown to the ground, kicked and beaten.

The police finally call it what it is a “Hate Crime” – from the Police Report:

​The victim stated she was driving in the 4600 block of Lansdowne when three unknown suspects walked in front of her vehicle. When the victim attempted to drive around them, the suspects displayed a firearm and ordered her to stop her vehicle, to which she complied. One of the suspects then approached the driver’s side, produced an object, possibly a crowbar, and struck the windshield of her vehicle.

The suspects then ordered the victim to exit her vehicle. The victim refused and one of the suspects pulled her out of the car. During this time, another suspect opened the passenger side door of the vehicle, went through the victim’s purse and stated that it was empty. One of the suspects then pushed the victim to the ground and kicked her. All three suspects then fled the scene.

A passerby located the victim on the ground and contacted this department. EMS responded, however the victim refused further medical treatment and said she would respond to a hospital at a later time. As of now, officers are investigating this incident as a “bias crime” based on the victim’s account of the incident. The investigation is ongoing.

​The victim stated she was driving in the 4600 block of Lansdowne when three unknown suspects walked in front of her vehicle. When the victim attempted to drive around them, the suspects displayed a firearm and ordered her to stop her vehicle, to which she complied. One of the suspects then approached the driver’s side, produced an object, possibly a crowbar, and struck the windshield of her vehicle.
    The suspects then ordered the victim to exit her vehicle. The victim refused and one of the suspects pulled her out of the car. During this time, another suspect opened the passenger side door of the vehicle, went through the victim’s purse and stated that it was empty. One of the suspects then pushed the victim to the ground and kicked her. All three suspects then fled the scene.
    A passerby located the victim on the ground and contacted this department. EMS responded, however the victim refused further medical treatment and said she would respond to a hospital at a later time. As of now, officers are investigating this incident as a “bias crime” based on the victim’s account of the incident. The investigation is ongoing. (media report – link)

“Justice For Mike Brown”

(media report – link)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...e-for-beating/

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

What about justice for that white gal? How about the Bosnians?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Facebook Video Shows Teens Slapping, Taunting Older Man On Chicago CTA Train

December 11, 2014

A video posted on Facebook is generating hundreds of responses, and it shows at least two young men on a CTA Blue Line train, slapping an older man and taunting him.

WBBM’s Steve Miller has spoken with one of those young men about why he did it.

The video goes on for more than two minutes. It shows at least two young men, both African American, slapping an older man on top of his head.

And then they appear to tease him.

It’s been shared dozens of times on Facebook, but originally was posted by a young man who says he shot the video and was apparently part of the group that mistreated the older man.

WBBM emailed the young videographer, and he called back.

“We didn’t do nothing. We got on the train and he was saying some racial slurs,” he says.

The young man calls himself “A-T-L.” He says he didn’t take part in slapping the man.

“I don’t know why they did what they did,” he tells WBBM. “I just recorded it because it was funny.”

The CTA doesn’t find it funny.

“Though this crime apparently was not reported, because neither CTA nor Chicago Police have a report of the incident, we are pulling additional video to share with police as part of a now-open investigation,” the agency said. “We encourage members of the public who witness a crime to report it immediately, especially if they have evidence such as a video. Incidents like this are rare on the CTA.”

Thanks

I don't believe such incidents are rare any more. We hear about them DAILY now.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I can't believe this happened over a month ago and I'm just now seeing this.

Where is the goddamn national outrage about this? The wall to wall media coverage? The crowds shutting down major metropolitan streets?

A fucking 5 year old girl will now never see another Christmas.

Black Gang Shoots 5 Year-Old White Girl Dead on Her Grandpa’s Lap – No National Outrage (Video)

November 11, 2014

The family of five year-old Laylah Petersen announced that they had donated her heart. (People)

Five year-old Laylah Petersen was killed when a black gang shot her dead while sitting on her grandfather’s lap.

The national media ignored this story.

Wounded American Warrior reported:

Two black males in Milwaukee walked up to the home of a white family, in a majority black neighborhood, and unleashed a hail of gunfire. A five year old white girl was murdered while sitting on her grandfather’s lap.

Milwaukee police say there is no question the shooters were deliberating trying to kill people inside the house. At least a dozen bullets were fired directly into the house. There may have been a third person driving a getaway car.

The house was located in a census tract that is 77% black and 14% white.

The Milwaukee Sentinel and Milwaukee channel 6 have actually been trying to downplay the murder. They are falsly reporting that it was “a stray bullet.” That directly contradicts all the evidence found by police.

Milwaukee Police Capt. Eric Moore erupted while discussing the shooting with reporters.

He reminded reporters that 80% of shooting victims and 80% of violent crime in his city were black-on-black crimes.

Read the rest here.

I had seen the video of the Captain's outburst and the backlash over his stating the obvious but the details of the incident that inspired them were never made clear by the media.

Thanks

To the fucks who did it:
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information