Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Non-Hate Crime Hate Crimes

Eighth Graders Allegedly Killed Lee's Summit Woman As She Vacuumed Car

November 9, 2015

Court documents reveal Tanya Chamberlain's last moments and the evidence that police have against a 14-year-old and 13-year-old boy accused of killing her.

The two eighth graders attended class at Bernard C. Campbell Middle School the day after they allegedly brutally stabbed Tanya Chamberlain to death as she undertook a seemingly routine task.

Court documents reviewed exclusively by KCTV5 on Tuesday show that police obtained search warrants for the Lee's Summit homes of both boys and their school lockers.

The 43-year-old woman had gone to the car wash early Nov. 1. Surveillance video shows her vacuuming her vehicle at 1:14 a.m. At 1:51 a.m., the two suspects are seen in the area.

At 1:57 a.m., the two boys allegedly got into Chamberlain's vehicle as she was in the front seat.

At 1:59 a.m., the surveillance video went down to reboot because of Daylight Savings Time. When the video resumed, the car was gone.

Less than 20 minutes later, police attempted to pull over the driver of Chamberlain's vehicle because the officer believed the driver was intoxicated.

The driver of the vehicle pulled into a parking lot of an apartment complex in the 500 block of Southeast Second Street.

The boys allegedly then fled on foot from the vehicle. The officer engaged in a short foot pursuit before losing sight of both suspects.

As the officer returned to Chamberlain's vehicle, he discovered Chamberlain's body in the passenger seat. Court documents say Chamberlain was stabbed in the face, neck, chest, arms and hands.

A blood-covered pocket knife was found in the vehicle. Authorities believe Chamberlain's hair also covered the knife.

Police would later released surveillance video of the teens. A mother of a Campbell middle schooler contacted police to say her son recognized the two teens who had played on the football team with him. The woman said her son indicated that the boys every day wore the hoodies that they were seen wearing in the surveillance video.

A neighbor of one of the boys told police that she recognized them. She said one of the boys had been inside her home on the afternoon of Nov. 1 and was wearing the exact sweatshirt and shoes seen in the video. She said the boy took off his sweatshirt and she thought she saw blood on his undershirt.

Clothing was taken from the boys' homes that matches that seen in the surveillance video. One of those was a distinctive Northeast Vikings sweatshirt that one of the boys was known to wear along with distinctive checkered shoes.

Authorities say both teens made recorded statements implicating each other and they knew details that only someone involved in the crime would know.

Tanya Chamberlain

Thanks

Pastor Says He Picks 'Love, Not Hate' After Arrests In Pregnant Wife's Murder

November 23, 2015

Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson, arrested in the murder of Amanda Blackburn.

Indianapolis police arrested two men Monday in the murder of Amanda Blackburn, a pregnant mother and wife of a preacher who was shot and killed in a home invasion this month.

Larry Taylor, 18, of Indianapolis, was initially charged with murder in the shooting, Sgt. Kendale Adams of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said, but Marion County prosecutors will decide on final charges.

A charging document -- which the prosecutor's spokeswoman, Peg McLeish, said was in the process of being filed with the courts -- states that Taylor will face two counts of murder, murder while in the commission or attempted commission of one of a host of other crimes, burglary resulting in serious bodily injury, robbery resulting in serious bodily injury, two counts of burglary, criminal confinement while armed with a deadly weapon, three counts of theft of property valued between $750 and $50,000, auto theft and carrying a handgun without a license. All but the last charge are felonies.

Later Monday, Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry announced a second arrest in the murder. Jalen Watson, 21, of Indianapolis faces the same charges as Taylor, with the exceptions that his charging document mentions only two murder charges, where Taylor's includes three, and there are no charges for criminal confinement or carrying a handgun without a license.

Detectives from the IMPD's violent crimes unit worked with the gangs unit and federal marshals to take Taylor in. IMPD Chief Rick Hite praised the cooperation that led to the arrest.

"Our detectives have worked tirelessly, going days without sleep, to solve murders in our city. With the assistance of Assistant U.S. Attorney Josh Minkler and Prosecutor Terry Curry justice will be done!" he said in a statement.

A crime spree

Blackburn was killed at the end of a three-person crime spree, according to newly released court documents that contain information from an unnamed "cooperating individual."

Taylor, Watson and a third man are accused of breaking into a home and stealing car keys, a laptop and an iPhone from the sleeping occupant's bedroom.

At some point during that robbery, the men discovered they were on surveillance video and disconnected the camera, the documents say. Taylor allegedly wanted to kill the occupant because he he had been seen on camera, but Watson and the third man convinced him to leave.

They took off in a stolen car and drove to another home, where they stole televisions, a laptop, the documents say. The three men then turned their attention to a third target -- the Blackburn's home.

There, the documents say, Taylor hit Blackburn in the mouth with a gun and stayed behind as the other two attempted to use her ATM card to get money. He later told others that he killed Blackburn after "she charged at him and he shot her somewhere in the upper body so he would not be scratched."

"Taylor them told them that he leaned over her body and shot her in the back of the head. He leaned further, looked at her face, and watched her bleed," the documents say.

A promise

The arrests came 10 days after top police officials vowed in no uncertain terms to bring the killer to justice.

"We're coming to get you," Hite said at a November 13 news conference.

His assistant commander of investigations, Maj. Eric Hench, also promised results: "To the individual that committed this crime, you are not as good as you think you are. You left behind evidence. We will find it. We have found it. We will find you and we will not stop until we get you."

Police were called to the Blackburns' home on the morning of November 10 and found Amanda Blackburn, who had been shot, an IMPD news release said.

"When officers arrived, they located the victim at the home, unresponsive, and suffering from apparent signs of trauma," the release said.

She was taken to Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital, where she died the following day.

Amanda Blackburn, 28, was married to Resonate Church Pastor Davey Blackburn and was pregnant when she died, according to a statement from her husband that recounted how a gunman critically wounded his wife and "the next day Amanda and her unborn daughter, Everette 'Evie' Grace Blackburn, passed away as a result of her injuries."

One of the family's representatives, Suzanne Swift, told CNN that Amanda Blackburn was 13 weeks pregnant.

'Everything inside of me wants to hate'

The couple's 1-year-old son, Weston, was home when the shooting occurred. He was unharmed. Davey Blackburn, 30, discovered his wife after returning from the gym that morning, the couple's church said.

The Blackburns moved to Indianapolis in 2012 to start Resonate Church, and "Amanda made it her life's calling to love and serve everyone she knew. Even more, she has made it her life's mission to see as many people as possible come to know Jesus as their personal Savior," a statement said.

Following news of Monday's arrests, Davey Blackburn commended the IMPD's compassion and professionalism, and he put forth three hopes he has for the case: that the courts have the "wisdom on how to prosecute this man," that the perpetrator faces "great consequences" for his crimes and experiences the "life-transforming power" of mercy and grace, and "that Jesus would give me and our family a heart of forgiveness."

Davey Blackburn further said police had ensured him that they have a "solidly built case" against the suspect.

"Though everything inside of me wants to hate, be angry, and slip into despair I choose the route of forgiveness, grace and hope," Davey Blackburn said in his statement. "If there is one thing I've learned from Amanda in the 10 years we were together, it's this: Choosing to let my emotions drive my decisions is recipe for a hopeless and fruitless life. Today I am deciding to love, not hate."

Thanks

Detroit Man, 91, Found Dead; Homicide Investigation Underway

Family identifies victim as Paul Monchnik

November 23, 2015

Detroit police are asking for the public's help to identify a man who is wanted in connection with the deadly attack on a 91-year-old man.

Police Chief James Craig said the victim, identified by family members as Paul Monchnik, was found around 3 a.m. Monday in his home on Bentler Court.

Craig said the man who attacked Monchnik tried to cover his tracks by setting the body and home on fire.

The man drove Monchnik's silver Chevy Venture minivan to a gas station to purchase the gas that was used to set the fire, Craig said.

Police have released a photo and a clip of the surveillance video from the gas station with the hope that someone will recognize the man. He's described as black, in his 20s, 5 feet 9 inches tall, medium build. He was wearing a red or orange knit hat with a gray hooded sweatshirt and black pants.

“We are going to fight hard to identify who is responsible for this," Craig said. "This has to stop."

Neighbor George Stewart III saw someone driving away in the victim's minivan before the fire in the home broke out.

"Next thing you know, I walked back in the house and we smelled fire. I looked outside and I saw and heard a whole bunch of glass breaking," Stewart said.

Police are still looking for Monchnik's minivan -- license plate CNU 1721.

Thanks

They got the kid that killed the old man. He was 16 I think, and lived next door or nearby? Not sure.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Marine Allegedly Assaulted Mid-Burger At McDonald’s, As Gang Yelled ‘Do You Believe Black Lives Matter?’

February 15, 2016

A former Marine became the target of an alleged assault in a McDonald’s Friday night, as a crowd of youths cornered him and demanded he answer the question, “do you believe black lives matter?” Before knocking him unconscious and robbing him.

Christopher Marquez, a veteran of Iraq and recipient of the Bronze Star for valor, said he was dining at a McDonald’s in northwest D.C. when a group of black teenagers came up to him and allegedly began harassing him about the black lives matter movement. Marquez ignored them which prompted calls and shouts that he was a racist.

Marquez left the establishment after eating, but allegedly sustained a sudden blow to the back of his head outside the McDonald’s, which knocked him unconscious. When he woke up, his pants were ripped and wallet gone, which contained $400 in cash, three credit cards, his VA medical card, school identification, metro card and driver’s license.

“I remember this group of teens harassing me while I was eating, they surrounded my table and kept on asking me ‘Do you believe black lives matter,'” Marquez told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “Then they started calling me a racist. I can’t recall if they were saying anything else to me at this moment because the blow to my head really screwed up my memory.”

DeAnthony Mason, manager of the McDonald’s, reviewed security footage and told Marquez in a phone call Saturday that when he left the restaurant a teen with a white shirt struck him on the side of the head, knocking him unconscious. The other teens then converged on his incapacitated body, taking his belongings. The head blow Marquez sustained left his memory dazed, but Mason’s review of security footage helped him piece together what occurred.

Upon regaining consciousness, Marquez found a cab driver willing to drive him to his apartment across from American University, where he attends school. Workers in the lobby called the police on his behalf, who took him to George Washington Hospital where he was evaluated for several hours. Medical documents obtained by The DCNF show Marquez was treated for head trauma and an eye contusion.

Credit card transactions reviewed by The DCNF reveal that the assailants charged over $115 on his various credit cards at a liquor store, Five Guys and Walmart. Mason, the McDonald’s store manager told Marquez that police have been looking for the group of teens for a previous incident.

“I believe this was a hate crime and I was targeted because of my skin color,” Marquez told The DCNF. “Too many of these types of attacks have been happening against white people by members of the black community and the majority of the main stream media refuses to report on it.”

Marquez served eight years active duty in the Marines between 2003 and 2011 in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Rifleman and Scout Sniper. He received the Bronze Star for valor during his first deployment after he carried the body of his slain team leader from combat following an ambush during the Battle of Fallujah.

“When I was in the Marine Corps, I served with people from many different backgrounds, ethnicities, religions, and races,” Marquez told The DCNF. “Like all Marines, I fought for the freedom of all Americans and not just one particular group.”

Marquez was also involved in the infamous fire fight dubbed “Hell House” in Fallujah. He and a fellow Marine, Dane Shaffer, pulled out four Marines who were stuck in a house after an insurgent ambush. A picture taken of them pulling Sgt Maj Brad Kasal out of battle served as the inspiration for a famous war memorial of Iraq located in California, reports The Los Angeles Times. Marquez is pictured on the left side holding Kasal by his right arm.

Officer Anthony Hector of the Metropolitan Police Department is currently investigating the alleged assault. The DCNF reached out to the MPD for comment but no further details could be provided at this time. Marquez described roughly 5 black assailants including one female, ages 16 to 21.

Marquez told The DCNF, “I really think this group of teens is dangerous and will do this type of thing again if they are not caught.”

Yes, the Marine on the left of this famous photo is the victim...

Sgt Maj Brad Kasal is carried to safety by lance corporals Chris Marquez and Dane Shaffer in Fallujah.

Disgusting...

Thanks

Feral animals in the Washington DC zoo.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Marines aren't immortal, any more than the rest of us. Why the hell anyone wants to walk around in DC any more is beyond me.

When we drove through there a few months ago, we didn't see ANYTHING that was normal, or like we remember it from the old days of the 80s.

We have no desire to go back.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Black Male Throws Gasoline At White Woman Working At McDonald’s Drive-Thru Window…

Black Lives Matter unavailable for comment.
    Via ABC 57:

Elkhart Police are continuing their investigation into a situation where a passenger allegedly threw gas at a woman working at a drive-thru.

It happened just after 1:30 a.m. on Friday, May 20th at the McDonald’s on South Nappannee Street in Elkhart.

New video was posted to Facebook then taken down Saturday, May 28th showing a passenger throwing gasoline at an employee.

The act was caught on camera and the victim, Kayla Prater, spoke with ABC 57 via phone about the incident.

In the video posted, you see three males pull up to a McDonald’s drive-thru in Elkhart.

The man in the rear passenger seat holds a 7-Eleven cup filled with what police say is gasoline and throws the liquid at the employee through the window.
    Keep reading…

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

This is why the fast food places need to start arming their managers.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://www.everynewshere.com/two-whi...d-story-video/

Breaking News

Home / Entertainment / Two White Men Doused With Gasoline And Set On Fire By Blacks Near Baltimore. Media Censored Story (VIDEO)
    Two White Men Doused With Gasoline And Set On Fire By Blacks Near Baltimore. Media Censored Story (VIDEO)

Two white males were doused with gasoline and set on fire by a black male co-worker in Baltimore County. Both victims were severely injured. The media is censoring the story. There is no descriptions or pictures of anyone involved. This is probably because it was a black on white crime.
    Two different witnesses, who appear to be black males, videotaped part of the attack on their cellphones and posted the videos online. One of the people filming is heard yelling “niggas want videos, we only want videos.” The witnesses do not appear to try to offer any help.

Christopher Harrison, Jr., a black male, has been charged with attempted murder and several other felonies.

Harrison and his two victims were apparently in a car together. They ran out of gas and had to walk to a gas station. The attack occurred on the way back to the car. The attempted double murder took place in White Marsh, near the city of Baltimore.
    Police originally believed there were two perpetrators, but later said the second person was no longer a suspect.
    Imagine if a white man set two black co-workers on fire. Do you think it would be a national news story? Do you think the

Source : www.jewsnews.co.il

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Setting Whites On Fire: The New Knock Out Game?

Web Team | December 22, 2014 | no comments

By Daily Kenn | Is burning whites the new knock-out game? Scroll down to see the stories of 16 WHITE people that were burned by BLACKS in the last few years. With the endless media frenzy focused on Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin, you will not hear about most of these from the mainstream media. Why? Because they are white.

With the recent gruesome murder of Jessica Chambers, there is widespread speculation and argument as to whether her killer was black or white. Jessica, a 19 year old from Mississippi, was found walking, engulfed in flames after her attackers put lighter fluid in her mouth and lit her on fire. The attack happened on December 6, in Mississippi. While we wait for the police to make an arrest, we want to introduce you to 16 people that the media virtually ignored. It seems the new knockout game is often lethal. Lock and load.

They are all different ages, from all different states, but they have one thing in common they are all white and burned by blacks. Just last week, a beloved special needs teacher and her high school junior daughter from Charlettesville Virginia were beaten before they were burned in a house fire. Police arrested a black man named Gene Everett Washington and charged him with two counts of first-degree murder. I wonder why MSNBC is not covering this??

Jessica-Chambers

Jonathan Foster
    In Houston, Mona Nelson, a black 44 year old woman abducted and killed 12 year old Jonathan with a blow torch on Christmas Eve, later dumping his body in a ditch. She was found guilty of capital murder and sentenced to life in prison. The story was getting mainstream media coverage until they arrested a black woman.

Mona Nelson used a blowtorch on Jonathan

Kathryn “Kit” Grazioli
    Colorado Springs Firefighters found Kit’s body burning on a trail after a nearby resident called to report the fire. Officers arrested a black 21-year-old, Marcus Smith and charged him with 1st degree murder. Kit was a deacon at her church and loved by the community.

“Kit” Grazioli

Set on fire.

Sasha

Gabriela Penalba
    A 23 year old teacher in Knoxville Tennessee was set on fire by a 15 year old black student. She briefly turned her back to the class when the student lit her on hair and shirt ablaze.

Gabriela Penalba Burned

Burned aliive by Glover Brothers

Brewer set on fire…

Allen Goin
    A 13 year old from Kansas City, his 2 black teen attackers put him in a bear hug, poured gasoline on him and set him on fire saying, “This is what you get white boy”.

Allen Goin Burned By Blacks

Aldrige Sisters

Michael Foster
    15 year old Michael from Miami had burns over 60% of his body after 3 black classmates poured alcohol on him and set him on fire in a racist hate crime. All 3 are serving time in prison.

Kenneth Athey
    Beaten with a hammer, stabbed, doused with chemicals and set on fire, 87 year old Kenneth survived to testify against his black male attacker.

Luke Fleischman
    The 18 year old was set on fire while sleeping on a bus in San Francisco by Richard Thomas, black teenager who was prosecuted as an adult and sentenced to 7 years for the hate crime.

Richard Michael Carter
    Two black brothers were arrested for shooting and burning Richard, a father from South Carolina.
    Flo “Violet” Parker –The 67-year-old homeless woman from California was set on fire by a black man as she slept on a bench.

Nancy Harris — The 76-year-old grandmother was killed when a black man set fire to her while she was working at a convenience mart. She was loved in her Texas hometown and known as Grandma to everyone.

Melinda McCormick — A black woman and two black men beat and burned Melinda to death.

Jimmy Sanders – Shot and burned after stopping to help two black men, Erik Ellis, 28, and Malcolm Melton, 22, with car trouble. “He didn’t answer his phone. I called about eight or nine times. About an hour after he wouldn’t answer I got really, really nervous and upset,” Betty Sanders said. Jimmy was 65 and also from Mississippi, where Jessica Chambers was just burned.

Raymond Vasholz — Raymond died after his black neighbor, Terrance Hale, attacked him and his wife and set fires. Elizabeth and Raymond were married 58 years.

You and I both know that if the race roles were reversed there’d be a systematic condemnation of such behavior and nationwide protests leveled at “racist whites” randomly torching innocent blacks; but heretofore the media has been pretty damn quiet with little to no connection of the dots.

4 sentenced in triple slaying, burning in Detroit

December 23, 2014

Quiet weeping could be heard across the courtroom as a mother described the loss of her 24-year-old son, one of three men who died after being stabbed many times and set on fire in a Detroit house.

Surrounded by armed deputies, the four convicted murderers couldn't see Mary Hoots' face as she wiped her eyes with tissue and spoke of her son, Michael Hoots of Livonia — a "gentle person" who worked at a local ice arena before he was killed while visiting the house on Feb. 10.

Keeshon Lorenzo Lake, 20, Rashawn Tyrell Johnson, 20, Larry Paul Johnson, 21, and Tenisha Jackson, 19, sat in a row, made to face the judge. They looked ahead, sometimes fidgeting, as the voices behind them also described the losses of Lawrence Bowman, 51, and Nicholas Bowman, 26.

The four received prison sentences ranging from 19-30 years to about 40-70 years Monday after each of them admitted to second-degree murder for the incident on the 13000 block of Bentler on Detroit's west side. Larry Johnson, the accused ringleader, pleaded guilty to three second-degree murder charges and one felony firearm charge, while the others each pleaded guilty to one charge of second-degree murder.

Wayne County Circuit Judge Qiana Lillard said the defendants were caught after using the victims' cell phones, and it appeared the goal was to steal items for Jackson's birthday: "An Xbox, some puppies, a car, a bridge card," Lillard said. "I mean, it's senseless."

Wayne County Circuit Judge Qiana Lillard

The puppies, she said, were an afterthought once the gruesome act was complete.

"Forget the three people that you just killed and set on fire, you had to take the puppies to save them," Lillard said. "It's despicable. It doesn't make any sense to me."

Among the initial charges against some of the defendants were torture, robbery and burning a home, but those were dropped in exchange for pleas. Lawrence Bowman was shot in the head, and all victims were stabbed. Attorneys afterward declined to comment on motive, other than to say that a couple of the defendants knew two of the victims and there appeared to be a dispute.

Lillard chastised the defendants for acting up with each other in court; she had Lake placed in handcuffs. The defendants each stood before the judge, giving a brief statement and an apology before receiving their sentences.

"I'm sorry for the victims' family, and I'm sorry that it had to go down that way," Lake said. "I'm sorry for what happened. I never meant for it to happen, but it happened. Can't take it back now."

About 40 people were seated in the courtroom gallery for the sentencing, including supporters for the defendants as well as the victims.

"Never should a person turn on the news to find out that their father and brother have been, shot, stabbed and gruesomely burned in their own home," said Kyle Bowman, whose father and brother were victims."Burned alongside of all of our family photos and the chance of ever having a proper funeral."

Mary Hoots and her daughter, Wendy, said Michael Hoots did nothing to deserve such a gruesome death.

"Sometimes I believe his goal in life was simply to spread happiness to those around him," Mary Hoots said of her son. "There's a struggle each day without him here."

As they left the lectern, Larry Johnson, who got the longest sentence, dropped his head into his hands.

His attorney spoke briefly with the Free Press afterward.

"It's a very sad case," said Robert Plumpe, a Warren-based attorney with 41 years of experience. "One of the saddest I've ever seen."

Johnson was sentenced to 40 to 70 years in prison plus two years for the felony firearm count, Jackson's sentence was 19-30 years in prison, Rashawn Johnson received 23-50 years and Lake received 19-30 years.

Feelings were so tense that deputies escorted the victims' and defendants' supporters out of court separately.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...bing/20787747/

In Memory of
    Michael Ryan Hoots

Another woman set on fire. Ex-husband charged

white-woman-set-on-fire

A California woman remains in critical condition severeal weeks after her ex-husband set her on fire!

From New York Daily News…

A California woman who is in a coma after her boyfriend of 25 years set on her on fire is getting some needed help with her medical bills.

Friends and strangers have raised nearly $65,000 for Lynn Fuller after she was attacked while she was sleeping in December, Fox5 reported.

Fuller is in critical condition at UC San Diego Medical Center with third-degree burns over more than 75 percent of her body, according to a fund-raising page.

“She is expected to survive, but it will be a long journey to full recovery and has no health insurance,” a friend said on the page. “Lynn needs our love and help in every way possible.”

Boyfriend Vidal Webb, 41, poured flammable liquid on her and set her on fire while she was in bed on Dec. 28, police said.

He was arrested after a 7 ½-hour SWAT standoff the next day. He killed himself in a San Diego jail by jumping off the second floor housing area two days later, according to CBS 8.

http://conservative-headlines.com/20...sband-charged/

Boyfriend set woman on fire after she tried to break up with him, Kalamazoo detective testifies

KALAMAZOO, MI - A Kalamazoo woman was trying to end a relationship with her boyfriend when he doused her with rubbing alcohol and lit her on fire, a Kalamazoo Public Safety detective testified Friday.

"He said he was going to burn her," Detective Christina Ellis said of Ray Charles Jackson.

Jackson, 52, of Kalamazoo, is charged with one count each of assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder, assault by strangulation, assault with a dangerous weapon and interfering with electronic communications in connection with the attack on his 44-year-old girlfriend.

Noting his "significant criminal history," Kalamazoo County District Judge Richard A. Santoni ordered that Jackson be held in the Kalamazoo County Jail on a $500,000 cash/surety bond.

"I'm seeing a significant criminal history, including discharges from prison without parole which means the defendant was maxed out which is fairly unusual and typically indicative of someone who is not doing well or cooperative within that environment," Santoni said.

When she obtained the warrant for Jackson prior to his arraignment, Ellis testified before District Judge Vincent C. Westra that Public Safety officers found the Jackson's girlfriend after responding at 2:15 a.m. Friday to a report of a woman who had been lit on fire at an apartment at 904 Douglas Ave.

Jackson had left the scene by the time officers arrived, but officers found him a short distance away and arrested him.

Ellis testified that the woman told officers that Jackson lived with her at the apartment and they had gotten into an argument during which she had tried to end her relationship with Jackson.

That led to Jackson grabbing the woman by the neck and choking her "to the point she could not breathe," Ellis said.

Ellis said Jackson then poured alcohol on the woman and swatted her cellphone out of her hand when she tried to call 911. Next, he pulled a knife from his pocket and threatened to kill his girlfriend.

Ellis told the judge that the woman asked Jackson if he was going to stab her, to which he responded he was going to burn her.

"He took out a device and was able to light her on fire," Ellis said. "She did flee from the apartment, shedding her top and went to a neighboring apartment to call police."

Ellis said the woman was taken from the scene to the hospital for first- and second-degree burns.

Jackson is scheduled to be back in district court March 3 for a hearing on evidence against him

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/...set_woman.html

Bronx man who set woman’s face on fire during argument arrested: police

The attack on Tuesday happened in front of this Mapes Ave. building in the Bronx.

(TOMAS E. GASTON

William Norwood, 53, was charged with attempted murder, assault and weapons possession for the attack at 3:30 a.m.

Tuesday on a 48-year-old woman he was arguing with outside of her Mapes Ave. apartment in Tremont.

Norwood allegedly splattered the woman’s face with lighter fluid, then flicked his lighter, setting her face ablaze.

The woman suffered minor burns to her face and her hair was singed, officials said.

She was rushed to Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Just carrying out a time honored African cultural tradition...

Thanks

The tradition continues!

85-Year-Old Alabama Man Found Burned To Death, Suspect Seen Running Away With Gas Can

August 17, 2016

The Birmingham Police are investigating a homicide that occurred Wednesday morning in the 2300 block of 33rd Avenue North.

Early Wednesday morning, Birmingham Police officers responded to the location on a report of a person on fire. Arriving officers found the victim, described as an 85-year-old white male, lying on the ground in the backyard. His body was severely burned. He was pronounced dead on the scene by Birmingham Fire and Rescue.

The victim was identified as Gene Emory Dacus.

Witnesses on the scene reported seeing a fire in the backyard and also reported seeing a black male running down the alley with a red gas jug. The witnesses also followed the suspect and notified the police of his location. The suspect was located a short distance away and taken into custody.

Preliminary investigation revealed there was an encounter between the suspect and the victim at the location. The victim was later doused with gasoline and set on fire.

“This homicide shocks the conscience of any reasonable person. Our hearts are hurting for the victim, his family and our community. The suspect actually confessed to this crime but we have not received any logical justification to explain what happened,” says Chief Roper.

Teen Charged With Capital Murder After Lighting Elderly Veteran On Fire

August 18, 2016

A teenager has been charged with capital murder after dousing his elderly neighbor in gasoline and lighting him on fire.

Thomas Sims, 18, was already awaiting trial in connection with an armed car jacking early this year, according to al.com. Sims is now charged with the murder of 85-year-old Gene Emory Dacus.

Authorities report the capital murder charge stems from the theft of Dacus’s truck, and detectives are searching for another suspect as well.

Officers responded to the 2300 block of 33rd Avenue North on Wednesday to investigate a person on fire. Officers found the victim, who is described as an 85-year-old white man, lying on the ground in the backyard of the listed location. He suffered severe burns, and was pronounced dead on the scene by Birmingham Fire and Rescue.

Witnesses reported seeing a fire in the backyard, and also seeing a black male fleeing the scene with a red gas jug. They followed Sims and notified the police of his location, so he was located a short distance away and taken into police custody.

'Somebody Burned Up Mr. Gene' -- Community Struggles With Murder Of Beloved War Veteran

August 18, 2016

An 85-year-old Korean War veteran found burned to death in the back yard of his North Birmingham home spent his life taking care of others, friends and family said.

Gene Emory Dacus, known affectionately by his neighbors as "Mr. Gene," served his country in the U.S. Army, served his family by loving them, teaching them and taking care of them, and served his neighbors by cutting their grass, picking up trash and being their friend. "He was the most kindhearted gentleman you ever met,'' said Gary Dacus, one of the victim's three sons. " He never met a stranger, and he helped anybody he could."

A teen suspect is in custody, and formal charges are expected on Thursday.

Birmingham police were called to Dacus' home Wednesday morning around 12:30 a.m. after receiving calls about a person on fire. When they arrived on the scene, they found the elderly man burned in the back of his home. He was pronounced dead on the scene

Birmingham police spokesman Lt. Sean Edwards said witnesses told police they saw a fire in the yard before seeing a man running down a nearby alley with a red gasoline jug. Police arrested that man a short distance from the crime scene.

Edwards said that the preliminary investigation shows the suspect and the victim had an argument, before the victim was doused with gasoline and set on fire.

"This homicide shocks the conscience of any reasonable person. Our hearts are hurting for the victim, his family and our community,'' said Birmingham police Chief A.C. Roper. "The suspect actually confessed to this crime but we have not received any logical justification to explain what happened."

Neighbor Helen McComb said she was at her nearby home late Tuesday night when she heard a commotion outside and went on her front porch to investigate. "I could see something burning,'' she said. "Then a guy ran out yelling somebody had burned up Mr. Gene."

McComb said she ran to the crime scene and saw Dacus. "I lost it," she said. "He's been here forever. People here loved Mr. Gene."

Friends and neighbors this afternoon were taking Dacus' death hard. Todd Ahmed said Dacus was one of the first people he met when he moved here from Sudan and said he is devastated by the slaying.

"I have a lot of friends but none like him,'' Ahmed said. "I'm really shocked. He was nice, nice, nice. He always told me if I needed help to come to him."

Even at 85, Dacus made it his priority to tidy the neighborhood. He cut his neighbors' grass, and they watched out for him. "He was very sweet to all of the children,'' McComb said. "He kept our neighborhood clean."

Dacus' car was stolen about three weeks ago. Neighbors said he then became worried about his truck also getting stolen so they advised him to pull it into his yard and close to his house, which he did.

That truck, however, disappeared about the same time he was killed. Police are now searching for his 1999 Dodge Ram pickup. It is white with a blue hood.

Gary Dacus said his father was a Georgia native who was in the U.S. Army and served in the Korean War. After his discharge, Dacus became an airplane mechanic, first for Drummond Aircraft and then Lockheed Martin. He and his wife, Earnestine, together raised three sons. After all of his children got out school, Dacus and his wife moved to Birmingham to care for his grandparents in their family home – that was in the 1950s.

Eventually his grandparents died, but he and his wife and their disabled son, who is now 60, stayed in the 33rd Avenue North home. Earnestine Dacus died in 2005, but her grieving husband refused to move away. Gary Dacus said he worried about his aging father. "I did try to get him to move,'' he said. "I had a home set up for him and ready for him to move in but he wouldn't do it."

He said his parents were born during the Depression, and lived a modest life. What they may have lacked in education or money, they more than made up for in love and compassion. "He taught me good rules and I have a lot of my father in me,'' he said. "I'm a successful person for that."

Gary Dacus said he received the heartbreaking news about his father's death early today and immediately drove to Birmingham. "I got the call, and I just broke down,'' he said.

He said the suspect hit his father in the head, left the scene and then returned and set him on fire to try to conceal the crime. "The only thing I can hope to God for is that he was dead before he was burned,'' the emotional son said. "You expect your parents to die before you, but to die a horrendous death like that is unimaginable."

Gary Dacus is now making funeral arrangements for his father, who will be buried in Gardendale alongside his wife. The son is also making plans to take custody of his disabled brother.

The suspect, Gary Dacus said, "should never be able to walk the face of the earth again." "My father's death is a tragic loss,'' he said. "The community lost one of its pillars."

Thanks

Black 17yo Assaults 5yo White Girl on School Bus, School Officials Defend As "Normal"

A 17-year-old black teenager was caught on tape assaulting a 5-year-old white girl while riding on a school bus in South Carolina.

The teen, Tavon Walters, was on probation at the time of the assault. It's not clear why he was allowed to ride the bus with a 5-year-old that's 12 years his junior. Nonetheless, the school's superintendent Phyllis Schwarting defended Tavon's actions saying: "The behavior on the bus was not any more abnormal than most buses."

From Global News:

A five-year-old girl from South Carolina is now scared to ride the school bus after a 17-year-old boy allegedly hit her in the face, said the child’s father.

Terry Peters, the father of five-year-old Jasmine, told NBC affiliate WAGT News, that when he picked up his daughter from the school bus last week he noticed a mark on her face.

“People came out and they began to state to me that she got slapped on the school bus,” said Peters to WAGT. “I’m very upset, I’m mad.”

Surveillance video from the bus appears to show the teen reaching over a school bus seat and using another student’s hand to hit Jasmine on the right side of her face.

“He had reached over that seat and he was telling another girl that ‘if you don’t hit her then I’m going to hit her for you,’” explained Peters.

Author Colin Flaherty highlighted the video on his YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2an...ature=youtu.be

There was a question of whether Tavon caused the girl's visible injuries as they say the marks were on the opposite side of her face. Police have since said they believe the photo may have been flipped.

Bamberg District superintendent Phyllis Schwarting is going all in trying to claim the girl must have got the hand print shaped mark from somewhere else:

Liz Owens: "This kid has been in trouble at school before no secret, they're saying he's on probation, why is it that someone who has a history like that allowed to ride the bus, especially with young students?"

Phyllis Schwarting: "Well, he had not had any bus incidents for one."

Liz Owens: "So it doesn't really matter how bad of trouble you get in at school? You could hit a kid at school or have a history of being violent at school as long, as that didn't happen on the bus, he's not going to lose his bus privileges?"

Phyllis Schwarting: "Well that's sort of taking things out of context."

Schwarting would not comment on the possibility of the picture being flipped. She told Liz Owens, "I have information to the contrary."

Clearly, this is just another innocent black man being framed for a crime he didn't commit.
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55417

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Too bad Tavon didn't end up like Trayvon...

Thanks

He still might. People like that (bullies) usually end up getting out bullied.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Group Of Juveniles Attack Family Visiting Inner Harbor, Baltimore

October 31, 2017

A beautiful night celebrating a birthday at Baltimore's Inner Harbor turned into a painful experience for one family visiting from New Jersey.

Investigators said the family was walking along the harbor on Oct. 21 near the amphitheater when a large group of teens rushed up to them, and attacked.

"They approached them, and then assaulted them for no reason. Again, we have no indication any type of argument, anything, other than this group of juveniles approached them and assaulted them," Baltimore police Chief T.J. Smith said.

One of the family members there that night, who WBAL-TV 11 News reached by phone, said that they were at the Inner Harbor with a group of 10 family members, and according to the police report, the teens surrounded them and began to punch and kick them.

Three people were attacked. The mother of a 14-year-old boy celebrating his birthday told police the boy, "fell to the ground and she jumped on top of him to protect him from the juveniles who continued to punch and kick them."

Investigators said patrol officers located several juveniles later, but family members weren't able to identify them.

"Once again we're talking about juveniles, and out of control juveniles. They have every right to be out in space, be at the harbor and be in different places, but when they act like this, this is what gives other groups of juveniles bad names," Smith said.

"It's frustrating for everyone. It's frustrating for the police. It's frustrating for the moms of the children. It's frustrating for the children who feel, I don't know what they feel, but they're missing something," said Karole Ozkirbas, who was visiting the Inner Harbor.

In March, a group of teens were caught on video robbing a man in downtown Baltimore. Last week, police said juveniles attacked and robbed cyclists.

In Baltimore City last year, 156 juveniles were arrested pending adult criminal charges, which is triple the number in Prince George's County.

"The problem is most people will never get to know who these juveniles are because they're protected under juvenile laws, but they're habitual offenders. That graduates into adult crime," Smith said.

The family members from New Jersey suffered minor injuries that did not require hospitalization. Police said they're looking to see if there is camera footage that could help them identify the juveniles.

Teens, and juveniles, and youths... Oh my!

Thanks

5 Convicted Of Murdering Police Witness, Stashing Body At MARTA Station

April 3, 2019

Christopher Dean

Five men were convicted of torturing and killing a police informant in the fall of 2016 before leaving his body in the trunk of a car parked at an Atlanta MARTA station.

Christopher Lockett, 30, Xavier Gibson, 23, Quatez Clark, 21, Joshua Rooks, 27, and Jasper Green, 27, were convicted Monday of murder, participating in criminal street gang activity and other felony charges, the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office said.

The men, who were members of the Gangster Disciples street gang, killed 33-year-old Christopher Dean at an Atlanta home after discovering that he was once a police witness in California, authorities said.

Investigators said Dean was tortured, sodomized and shot twice in the back of the head before his body was stuffed into the trunk of a Toyota Camry and left at the H.E. Holmes MARTA station.

Prosecutors said Lockett lured Dean to a home he shared with his brother on Sandy Creek Drive in October 2016 under the guise that he was there for a drug transaction.

Several men then attacked Dean, beating him with a 2-by-4 and a crowbar for more than an hour in an effort to “show other gang members that working as a police witness would not be tolerated,” the DA’s office said.

Investigators also said Dean was sodomized with a handle-like object and that seminal fluid was discovered inside his rectal cavity.

Rooks then drove from the scene to pick up two men —Green and Lamar Almon — who he paid to clean up the murder scene and dispose of Dean’s body, prosecutors said. After witnessing the “gruesome condition” of the body, however, the men decided instead to leave Dean’s body in the trunk of Lockett’s car at the MARTA station.

“In my opinion, this murder — with its torture which included a brutal beating, sodomy with a wooden or metal object, penile sodomy by one or all of the defendants, shooting of the victim to the back of the head and the partial decomposition of the body — represents the most horrific death in our county in recent history,” DA Paul Howard said in a statement.

Lockett, Gibson, Clark, Rooks and Green will be sentenced April 19. Almon and Gibson’s brother Orlando have not gone to trial.

5 Gang Members Convicted In Atlanta’s ‘Most Brutal Murder’

April 4, 2019

(Clockwise from top left) Christopher Lockett, Xavier Gibson, Jasper Green, Joshua Rooks, Quatez Clark

Five Atlanta gangbangers were convicted this week of torturing and killing a former police informant in “the most brutal murder” in the city’s recent history, according to prosecutors and a new report.

The men — members of the Gangster Disciples street gang — murdered Christopher Dean, 33, in October 2016 after learning he was once a police witness in California, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Christopher Lockett, 30, had invited Dean to the home of brothers Xavier Gibson, 23, and Orlando Gibson, 30 — where Dean expected that he and Lockett would complete a drug transaction, the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement.

But instead, Dean was brutally beaten with a two-by-four and a crowbar and sodomized with a handle-like object — and seminal fluid was discovered in his rectal cavity, prosecutors said. The savage crew then allegedly shot Dean twice in the back of the head.

The cold-blooded slaying was an effort to show other gang members that any police informant activity would not be tolerated, prosecutors said.

Lockett had paid Jasper Green, 27, and Lamar Almon, 25, to clean up the gruesome scene and burn Dean’s body as well as his car — but the body was in such a grisly condition that they instead dumped the corpse in the trunk of his car and left the vehicle in the parking lot of the Hamilton E. Holmes subway station, prosecutors said.

Atlanta police discovered the body, and seven suspects were arrested, the DA’s office said. Lockett, Xavier Gibson, Quatez Clark, 21, Joshua Rooks, 27, and Jasper Green, 27, were convicted Monday of murder, participation in criminal street gang activity and other related felonies, according to prosecutors.

They will be sentenced on April 19. Orlando Gibson and Almon will be tried before a Fulton County Superior Court jury at a later date.

“In my opinion this murder — with its torture which included a brutal beating, sodomy with a wooden or metal object, penile sodomy by one or ALL of the defendants, shooting of the victim to the back of the head and the partial decomposition of the body — represents the most horrific death in our County in recent history,” Fulton County DA Paul L. Howard Jr. said in the statement.

Thanks

Warmer weather must be getting the yutes riled up!

Pregnant Victim Randomly Attacked By Group Of Teenagers Speaks Out

April 12, 2019

A pregnant woman’s pained screams could be heard in a Quincy courtroom Thursday as Judge Mark Coven watched a video that prosecutors say shows the woman being beaten by two Quincy teenagers outside a downtown post office.

The Patriot Ledger reported that after watching the video, Coven ruled that the two defendants, Tyrese D. Johnson-Nurse, 19, and David D. Russell, 18, could pose a danger to the public and ordered that they adhere to additional conditions, including wearing a GPS monitor, if released. The two had been held behind bars since their arrest Tuesday on charges of aggravated assault and battery on a pregnant woman and assault and battery.

Russell, who is also charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, was expected to be released Friday with a GPS monitor. He was not required to post bail but must stay away from the woman and any witnesses and remain in his house except to go to work.

Johnson-Nurse will remain behind bars after his bail in a pending armed robbery case in Suffolk Superior Court was revoked. Both are due back in Quincy District Court on May 29.

“This is two guys involved in a very brutal incident,” Coven said from the bench. ”(Russell) was beating the hell out of this poor pregnant woman.”

Tyrese D. Johnson-Nurse, David D. Russell

Coven used a laptop to watch a video filmed by a witness that prosecutors said showed part of the attack. The video couldn’t be seen by those in the courtroom, but the woman’s screaming was audible from the computer’s speakers.

The victim, identified by WCVB as Leanne Hindy, said she remembered being thrown to the ground quickly and suddenly.

Police said she was walking with her boyfriend at about 6 p.m. Tuesday when she felt sick because of her pregnancy and began to throw up outside the post office at 47 Washington St.

Johnson-Nurse and Russell were laughing at her and spit on her.

Police said the teenagers got into the couple’s faces and began punching the woman in the head as she screamed that she was pregnant. The men also attacked the boyfriend, who stepped in to defend his girlfriend, police said.

Hindy told police that Russell had kicked her in the stomach and said, “I hope he dies.”

Hindy said she cannot understand what triggered the violence. She was grateful for the good Samaritans who came to help. "Thank God for the citizens, if it wasn't for them I don't know if I would be ok," Hindy said.

The men took off and police arrested them at a nearby store.

“It’s nothing short of shocking,” Assistant District Attorney Ritaclair Muse said while requesting the pair be held without bail. “It’s unbelievable conduct.”

Under state law, if a judge determines that a defendant charged with a violent crime would pose a danger to the public if released, the judge can require additional conditions, such as abiding by a curfew, or detain the defendant without bail for up to 120 days. If the defendant violates the conditions of the release, they can end up behind bars again.

After watching the video, Coven indicated that Russell seemed to be the most aggressive in the fight.

“If I see him again, he’ll spend 120 days without bail,” Coven said.

Meanwhile we have an entire news cycle dedicated to some white kid smirking at an Indian.

Thanks

Mall of America Incident: Child Thrown Off Balcony Still Alive; Suspect Cooperating

April 14, 2019

A 5-year-old boy who was thrown from a balcony at the Mall of America remains hospitalized, police said in an update Saturday.

During a news conference, police said the child, who fell almost 40 feet, has significant injuries.

"The child is still alive," said Bloomington Police Chief Jeff Potts. "He's receiving care. I think we're just asking for your thoughts and prayers for that child to recover."

The suspect, 24-year-old Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, has been charged with attempted homicide in relation to the incident.

Potts said Aranda is cooperating and the case is expected to be submitted for charges on Monday. He is currently in custody at the Hennepin County Jail.

"We feel confident in saying that the suspect threw the child off of the third floor," said Potts. "But as to why he did that is still something we're looking into and trying to figure out."

Police were called to the mall about 10:17 a.m. local time Friday after a child fell from the third floor. Witnesses told police that the child might have been pushed or thrown, according to Potts. Witnesses also reported seeing someone later identified as Aranda running from the scene.

A witness said a woman screamed that her child was thrown from the balcony.

Brian Johnson told WCCO-TV the woman was screaming, "Everybody pray, everybody pray. Oh my God, my baby, someone threw him over the edge."

Police don't have an idea about possible motive, Potts said.

"At this time, we do not believe that there is a relationship between the suspect and the child or the family of the child," Potts said, emphasizing that police believe this to be an "isolated incident."

Mallgoers and emergency responders administered first aid to the 5-year-old child, police said.

Aranda, who police said is "from the metro area," was later located and arrested elsewhere in the mall, police said.

Aranda's criminal record includes two convictions in 2015 for obstruction of the legal process/interfering with a peace officer, as well as convictions for fifth-degree assault, trespassing and damage to property.

Court records show Aranda was arrested on July 4, 2015, after police said he matched the description of a man throwing things off the upper level of the Mall of America to the lower level. Police say Aranda refused to give his name and resisted arrest. Aranda also was accused of walking into a mall store and sweeping his hand across a display table, breaking glasses.

In October 2015, Aranda was accused of throwing glasses in Twin Cities Grill in the mall. The complaint says Aranda approached a woman who was waiting for the restaurant to open and asked her to buy him something. The woman refused, and Aranda allegedly threw a glass of water in her face and a glass of tea that struck her leg. Aranda was under a trespass notice at the time banning him from the mall until July 4, 2016.

It wasn't immediately clear if Aranda had an attorney.

Thread Information