Thread: Hal Turner, Internet Radio Host, Arrested For Inciting Violence Against Public Offici

Thanks

Default Hal Turner, Internet Radio Host, Arrested For Inciting Violence Against Public Offici

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_220442.html

although this comes from Huffpo, this is about one of our favorite kooks so I didn't post it in the open forum.

I just found it interesting.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Default Re: Hal Turner, Internet Radio Host, Arrested For Inciting Violence Against Public Of

LOL - Post it there. The idea was to prevent them from posting stuff BY these guys, not about them! lol
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Hal Turner, Internet Radio Host, Arrested For Inciting Violence Against Public Of

eh, feel free if you'd like.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Hal Turner, Internet Radio Host, Arrested For Inciting Violence Against Public Officials...Again

First Posted: 06-24-09 06:33
    PM | Updated: 06-24-09 06:59 PM

Show your support.
    Digg this article.

Hal Turner, New Jersey's top white-supremacist internet-radio show hosting lunatic is back in the news today, for pretty much the same reason he was in the news earlier this month: threatening public officials with bodily harm, and subsequently getting arrested for it!

This time out, Turner's calls to vigilantism ranged beyond the Tri-State area, all the way to Chicago. WGN has the news:
    Hal Turner, an occasional talk show host on internet radio and blogger, was arrested today by the FBI in his New Jersey home on charges he threatened to murder three federal appeals court judges in Chicago following their recent ruling upholding handgun bans.
    According to the U.S. attorney's office, postings on Turner's web site included photos of the judges and addresses for them, with statements such as: "Let me be the first to say this plainly; These judges deserve to be killed."
    Actually, Turner went even further. A day after Turner posted the original threat, urging readers that "it appears another lesson is needed," he posted an update with the names of the judges, along with photographs, phone numbers, and work addresses, right down to office numbers. In the update, Turner wrote: "Judges official public work addresses and a map of the area are below. Their home addresses and maps will follow soon. Behold these devils."

Well this is about to get REAL for Turner, because now he's run afoul of U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald. From the official complaint (which can be seen in its entirety, via PDF, here):
    Hal Turner, an intermittent internet radio talk show host and blogger, was arrested today by FBI agents at his home in North Bergen, N.J., on a federal complaint filed in Chicago alleging that he made internet postings threatening to assault and murder three federal appeals court judges in Chicago in retaliation for their recent ruling upholding handgun bans in Chicago and a suburb.
    Internet postings on June 2 and 3 proclaimed "outrage" over the June 2, 2009, handgun decision by Chief Judge Frank Easterbrook and Judges Richard Posner and William Bauer, of the Chicago-based 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, further stating, among other things: "Let me be the first to say this plainly: These Judges deserve to be killed." The postings included photographs, phone numbers, work address and room numbers of these judges, along with a photo of the building in which they work and a map of its location.

Turner, 47, of North Bergen, N.J., was arrested this morning after FBI agents went to his residence to execute a search warrant. He was charged with threatening to assault and murder three federal judges with intent to retaliate against them for performing official duties in a criminal complaint filed today in U.S. District Court in Chicago. He is scheduled to have an initial court appearance at 12:30 p.m. tomorrow (Thursday) before U.S. Magistrate Judge Michael A. Shipp in U.S. District Court in Newark.
    "We take threats to federal judges very seriously. Period," said Patrick J. Fitzgerald, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois, who announced the charges with Robert D. Grant, Special Agent-in-Charge of the Chicago Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The United States Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey and the FBI Office in Newark are providing local assistance.
    PREVIOUSLY, on the HUFFINGTON POST:
    Hal Turner, Talk Radio Host, Facing Charges For Inciting Violence Against Officials
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Hal Turner is a dumb ass.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Never heard of him.

Are we sure he is a racist? Just cause an article says it, does it mean it? He may very well be, but I know that I don't trust the media and others to tell the truth anymore. I beleive people are slandered everyday by the leftist bigots.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

"What a maroon."

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

Mal and Rick, thanks for posting the article.

Beetle, I agree with you that at least I don't know if he's a racist. But it really isn't important, other than as a reflection upon just how unprofessional news reporting has continued to become. It's apparently a lot sexier to spice up the story with a guess that he's a racist when stating the facts as they presented themselves is scary enough. What's important is that HT is a lunatic and dangerous. I somehow get the impression that if you're not with him you're against him and if he catches you in his crosshairss, painting your face a nice pearly white isn't going to be of much assistance.

Rick,

I don't want to take this OT but this gross example of the Internet Fruitbat should serve notice on our most recent spate of John Titor "investigators". Once again they've gone Loonie Tunes over the subject, have shotgunned names at random into the fray and are more than willing to post everyone's home phone, address, photos, family members, etc. It's small potato compared to the above but you and I along with several other people have received the kook email, phone calls, snailmail from those either accusing folks of being The DisInfo MIB's or being John Titor. I've been taking grief recently, and pretty vile stuff at that, from a couple of people because I won't divulge Pamela's home address, confirm her "husband's" name give up her phone number, etc. (not that I have any of that information but try convincing them of that). They just don't seem to get it that they're talking insanity for me to put Pamela or anyone else in that situation. They're dangerous, just like HT. They just don't believe it.

Thanks

Thanks Darby.

Contact me privately if you get a minute. I think you have my work address.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Rick,

Check PM on AN.

Thanks

Got it, responded. Also posted public stuff in the thread on-going there.

I've asked for the guys doing the videos to contact me directly as well. I'd like to chat with them "in person" - or on the phone a bit.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information