Holy shit.

Read the below paragraph from our dear leader. It's EXACTLY OPPOSITE!

He says "People who have the most stake, opt out" I.E. Those that leech off the government. I.E. The welfare leeches and union workers that vote in droves for democrats.

Then goes on to say: "those who don’t believe government can do anything are empowered;" I.E. The people who pay into the system. We are ones who are disenfranchised. I don't believe the government can do anything and yet democrats, liberals and statists are in power in the northeast, California, the Senate and every poorly run city in the country.

I guess the real complaint is that he can't get the welfare leeches and union voters out during midterm elections.
---------
http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/pre...on-1201174779/

------

...snip
Obama warned of “a self-fulfilling prophesy” during a midterm election year where “people who have the most at stake in a government that works opt out of the system; those who don’t believe government can do anything are empowered; gridlock reigns, and we got this downward spiral of even more cynicism and more dysfunction. And we have to break out of that cycle and that’s what this election all about,” Obama said, in remarks that lasted about 15 minutes.