I've given this some thought; 'what exactly is the enemy, the 'trans-asian axis', that we face today? I've considered it as a two-tiered alliance system, with a central core around which certain groups are allied to some in the central core but not others or each other necessarily. This alliance system I see as primarily religious and then geopolitical in nature. My core group of the TAA as I conceive it is;

Saudi Arabia

Pakistan

Qatar

UAE

Bahrain

Neo-Nazi International

North Korea

While the secondary peripheral group of those affiliated runs the gamut of organizations of every ethnic, religious, and cultural sort. Decades of Oil Money has bought a great deal of patronage.

By far however, the main alliance I see is that of and within Sunni Islam of Islamic organizations with the patronage of Oil Sheiks, and racist organizations bent on a restoration of a Nazi-run Europe. Those aren't exclusive, as the Nazi International has become quite philo-islamic.

China isn't on my list, nor is Russia. This will prove to be perhaps the more controversial part of my thread, that China and Russia aren't in the Alliance. They aren't, in fact, they are the TAA's primary targets after America, for takeover and exploitation and then destruction. They may not be our friends, and may themselves wish us harm, but they are bound with us for our common destruction by the TAA.

I gave this a lot of thought, and I forced myself to challenge a number of long-held ideological beliefs of mine, but since I know I don't have all the answers, this is the way I see things at present; an alliance of sinister occult forces that once were behind the Third Reich, and of Wahabbi/Salafist Islam.

By all means think about and examine what I propose, and I'm welcome to any and all critiques and suggestions as to why one nation instead of another, etc... As long as we all understand that circumstances and alliances are changing so rapidly that some old opinions have to be re-examined. I reject the 'Golitsyn Thesis' as an example as being no longer tenable as an idea, while accepting more and more a view like Samuel Huntington's 'Clash of Civilizations'. Atheism and Communism motivate few today politically, while Islam as a new revolutionary ideology seems to gain more and more steam.