Thread: Big Bang Theory

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Big Bang Theory

This is the only TV show I have watched with any regularity in about 7 or 8 years now. Well, that and Firefly.

Of course, I watch both of those series in about a 5 day marathon. Once I started, we didn't stop until we got through all the shows.

Anyway... I consider those two shows the ONLY thing that has been worth watching on television for years and years now.

Contract Negotiations Stall Big Bang Theory Production

Sheldon faces a personal crisis after deciding he's wasting his time with string theory, on The Big Bang Theory. CBS Photo Archive/Getty Images
    Production for the hit series, now in its eighth season, was slated to begin Wednesday

Production for the upcoming season of The Big Bang Theory has been postponed due to contract negotiations, Warner Bros. Television said Wednesday.

The nerdsploitation comedy series has consistently garnered high ratings for CBS, and has received Emmy love for star Jim Parsons and series regular Mayim Bialik. According to The Wrap, the actors who were still negotiating their contracts were Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco. Warner Bros.
    would not comment past their statement announcing the production’s postponement.

The Wrap reports that network executives were confident contract negotiations would pan out during the Television Critics Association press tour earlier in July. No word yet about how this will affect the show’s scheduled return Sept. 22.

Perhaps Wil Wheaton is to blame.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information