ISIS Caliphate Threatens America: “We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House”

08/08/2014 ICA Leave a comment Go to comments

[COLOR=#]1 Vote[/COLOR]

Considering who is already occupying the White House today, there are some days when I feel like its already been raised. Nevertheless, thanks to the Obama Administration and it’s myopic foreign policy, ISIS believes it is already well on its way to achieving that goal itself …

Hadith, Saheeh Muslim 2889, “Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (Islamic nation) dominate all that I saw.”

The Daily Caller – “The terror group President Barack Obama threatened to strike in Iraq Thursday evening is itself threatening to strike the American homeland.
‘I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,’ Abu Mosa, a spokesman for the terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told VICE Media in a video interview posted online Thursday. ‘Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.’
‘We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House,’ he added.
The video is the first of a multipart series on ISIS VICE Media says it plans to release. VICE Media reporter Medyan Dairieh recently spent three weeks in the ISIS-controlled Syrian city of Raqqa, which the terror group has proclaimed the capital of its newly declared Islamic caliphate.
ISIS’s threat to conquer the United States came before President Obama’s Thursday announcement that he may authorize airstrikes against the terror group in order to protect American personnel in Iraq.
‘Today I authorized two operations in Iraq,’ the president said in a speech from the White House. ‘Targeted airstrikes to protect our American personnel, and a humanitarian effort to save thousands of Iraqi civilians who are trapped on a mountain without food and water, and are facing almost certain death.'” Read more.
Qur’an Sura 58:20, “Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be among those most humiliated.”
Flashback: ISIS Caliphate To Hamas: Before We Support Your Fight Against Israel, We Must Attack America First – “The Islamic State, or ISIS, has responded to critics who have questioned why its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is not actively supporting Hamas in fighting Israel… In a statement a spokesperson for the group, Nidal Nuseiri reaffirmed that conquering ‘Bayt el-Maqdis’ (Jerusalem) and destroying the State of Israel is central to the group’s ‘jihad’, or holy war. However, he pointed out that ISIS has been taking a systematic approach in its campaign, and outlined six specific stages it said needed to be fulfilled before taking on Israel. Some of those ‘stages’ – building a firm base for an Islamic state in Iraq, and using it as a springboard to wage war in Syria and Lebanon – have already been achieved. But he said a number of other criteria still needed to be fulfilled before challenging Israel directly. Among them, Nuseiri said that the US – seen as Israel’s greatest ally – needed to be weakened politically and economically via attacks on the American mainland …” Read more.