Posted by a Swede on FR. LOL!

Is there any reason NOT to attack Russia, Cuba, North Korea and Iran?

09/01/2008 | WesternCulture

Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 4:51:41 PM by WesternCulture

Even though my country, Sweden, isn't a NATO-member, I'm beginning to feel somewhat annoyed over the behavior the Russian Air Force displays towards my dear neighbor country Norway.

I think the Nordic countries, as well as the whole of "Democratic" Europe will have to fight Russian Expansionism within a generation.

Russia will lose.

Russia stands no chance against a united Western Europe - and if Russia does not wish to realize this, we will make them highly aware of their inferiority in terms of population size, technological know-how, production capacity and overall management skills.

Compared to governments like those of Iran, Cuba and North Korea, the Russian leaders, at least, seem to have convinced their own people of being able rulers.

The respective governments of Iran, Cuba and North Korea, on the other hand, couldn't care less about what the inhabitants of their own nations actually think about their oppressors.

The victims of these regimes could probably not dethrone their leaders all by themselves - but we could!

The Free World is stronger than ever and this we Westerners ought to realize.

Saddam Hussein resisted the doctrine of "Western" freedom and civilization. Today, he is gone and no longer troubles me while I watch the news on TV.

Saddam was not the last tyrant wishing to see us Westerners dead.

Humanity's quest for freedom just won't go away, but it seems like the evil of tyranny will stick around for a while too!

It's not enough to merely commemmorate the accomplishments of men like Churchill and Reagan. We must be prepared to defend what they handed down to us.