Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
My brain is numb with information, thanks vector 7.

I had forgotten how many countries end in -stan. Must be the Arabic ending for land? Here in Missouristan we still feel that the United States would be allied more with India than Pakistan when the big one starts.

The Pakistan/Afghanistan border has been described to me as the United States when we had Indian Territory. I still think one of the two countries should send in the cavalry. It may result in Custer like outcome in the begining, but he who makes the first move will eventually win the war.
You know this article could have gone into several different threads. I actually linked it in crude oil prices as it goes into a detailed overview of the global oil supply chessboard with all the diverse super powers competing for these resources.

I'm sure the strategic competition for energy resources is a serious game in global government. If Mr. O has been deemed to invade Pakistan like we did Iraq the Axis is actively fortifying the assets there to make that operation more difficult.

If the the next event comes from that area it could continue to draw America out like Saladin did during the Crusades.

The Axis is actively partnering with the Islamic Oil States to undermine the West.

v7