The 21st Century Paul Revere Ride of 2006
Today is Friday, June 9, 2006.
The riders are scheduled to be in Salem, Oregon.

The 21st Century Paul Revere Ride of 2006 is a summer-long cross-country motorcycle ride that will visit all state capitols to inform the public and their elected public servants of the severity of the illegal immigration crisis. The ride began in Denver and will terminate in Washington, DC.

The ride is underway! Riders left Denver on May 29, 2006, after a successful rally. See photos of the team, their motorcycles and the rally.

“The 21st Century Paul Revere Ride has my whole-hearted support because it embodies the spirit of patriotism that brought America its independence in 1776. America’s sovereignty is threatened in 2006 not by British redcoats but by the elimination of our borders. It remains true today as in the past: vigilant citizens are our first line of defense. I applaud and salute the 21st Century Paul Revere Ride because its message needs to be heard all across the county, but especially it needs to be heard at the final destination of the ride, our nation’s capital. I wish I could join these patriots on their 48-state ride -- it would be more fun than my normal duties – but my prayers and best wishes go with them, for their safety and for their success.”

-- Rep. Tom Tancredo

HOSPITALITY: If you would like to ride for a day or a state, meet the Paul Revere Riders and offer a cold one, offer your place as hospitality for an evening, contact us. We especially need a place to overnight near your state capital.

Print our flyer and distribute to motorcycle clubs, motorcycle shops, etc.

Tell your friends about the 21st Century Paul Revere Ride. Organize a rally when the ride comes through your city. See our route and schedule. Here are instructions on how to organize a rally. It's easy!

(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the flyer. You can download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader).

We are working in conjunction with NumbersUSA.com to inform the public and our elected public servants about the mass immigration crisis in America. We recommend you go to NumbersUSA.com and sign up to send free faxes to your elected officials.

www.21stcenturypaulrevereride.us/index.html