Dick Morris Reveals Info: Janet Reno Told President Clinton

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"If You Don't Appoint Me, I'm Gonna Tell The Truth About Waco"

Dick Morris on Foxnews Hannity: "It's never been said before"

Dick Morris Reveals Bombshell on Waco and Janet Reno

Then President Bill Clinton was not going to appoint Attorney General Janet Reno to another 4 year term, Reno responded...

Morris: "You must understand what was Timothy McVeigh's motivation, God knows what's going on in that crazy head of his but there is some speculation, and he himself had said. that it was the reaction of the Waco takeover and Bill Clinton orchestrated that takeover and in fact was so ashamed of what he did in Waco that he not gonna appoint Janet Reno to a second 4 year term and she told him in a meeting right before the inauguration day for his new term, that if you don't appoint me, I'm gonna tell the truth about Waco and that forced Clinton's hand in reappointing her"

Hannity: "I don't remember you telling this story before"

Morris: "No, it's never been said before. I think that President Clinton might want to examine his own connection with the Oklahoma City bombing in terms of Waco, before he starts accusing people in walkers and wheelchairs who are trying to keep their medicare of being provocateurs"

Hannity: "Wait a minute, so what was the truth about Waco that Reno threatened to use against him?

Morris: "I have no idea, but I know that he told me, Clinton told me that I couldn't not appoint Reno because she would have turned on me over Waco".

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/201...anet-reno.html