Thread: Scenarios of a nuclear war

Threaded View

Default Re: Scenarios of a nuclear war

From Douey-Rheims Catholic Bible - the oldest traditional English translation available today [New Testament published in English in 1582]

1 And there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus by night, and said to him: Rabbi, we know that thou art come a teacher from God; for no man can do these signs which thou dost, unless God be with him. 3 Jesus answered, and said to him: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith to him: How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter a second time into his mother's womb, and be born again? 5 Jesus answered: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    Note:

5 "Unless a man be born again"... By these words our Saviour hath declared the necessity of baptism; and by the word water it is evident that the application of it is necessary with the words. Matt. 28. 19.

6 That which is born of the flesh, is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit, is spirit. 7 Wonder not, that I said to thee, you must be born again. 8 The Spirit breatheth where he will; and thou hearest his voice, but thou knowest not whence he cometh, and whither he goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

--------------
    More details about the Catholic Faith:

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. 52 If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh, for the life of the world. 53 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 54 Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. 55 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day.

Note from 1582 publication: 54 "Eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood"... To receive the body and blood of Christ, is a divine precept, insinuated in this text; which the faithful fulfil, though they receive but in one kind; because in one kind they receive both body and blood, which cannot be separated from each other. Hence, life eternal is here promised to the worthy receiving, though but in one kind. Ver. 52. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh for the life of the world. Ver. 58. He that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. Ver. 59. He that eateth this bread, shall live for ever.
    56 For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed. 57 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him. 58 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. 59 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead. He that eateth this bread, shall live for ever.

--------
    To answer about communism:

I don't practise pacifism, what Dick says is not what I have been trying to explain.

What I said is that we must fight but we have to deny ourselves in order to save our soul, for as Our Lord says, the flesh counts for nothing - the spirit counts.

The Communists want to destroy the belief and to make people subordinate to them forever without any Faith, which to communists would, give extra weapon to control them, since when people don't think that God will punish those who are evil and protect those who live according to God's Commandments.

Our bodies are only temples of our immortal soul and it is the soul that we must protect. By fighting the communists and diying free we will protect the soul, as the Holy Crusades and Spain 1936 show clearly.

I have never excluded action as some may have implied here.

I am on my website promoting nothing as pacifism, that is not Catholic.

Catholics always fought wars and were on the right side, on the side of God.

The nuclear attack will comes and it will be horrible, no matter what you may think.

Our Blessed Mother said so in Fatima in 1917.

Through my Faith I know that this is correct.

Many on this forum don't believe the extent of the nuclear attack what the Russians have ready for America, but it will come.
    I know because of my Faith and because of what I know about the communists - they don't do half-jobs, they do it properly the first time so there would be no second time.

Remember that.

God Bless.

Honza

P.S. I am not trying to force anybody into the Catholic Faith, I am only stating the truth. By doing so, perhaps some will realise what is at stake and perhaps some will become even more angry. I am confident that once we are at war and many are dead, that the remnant will come to sense perhaps even because of what is said here. If it is one person, the silent one who just reads, it is a victory for Our Lord.
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; August 12th, 2006 at 21:17.

Thread Information