OK, I'm gonna throw this hypothesis out here, and let you folks chew on it.

I really need to think on it for a bit.

Did some reading here http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzo...hp?showforum=3 yesterday and today, and I encourage you to do the same. I'm in way over my head there, and most of those folks are smarter and better educated than I can ever hope to be.

The hypothesis: The Commies have advanced their agenda to a point they will not let it go, back down, relinquish the control they have, or retreat.

Barry O. will be our last President, TSWHTF NLT 2012, etc.

I've been a reader and mostly a believer of JRNyquist's posts.

I posted the entire thing for context, but I think the important part is in red.

Posted by JRNyquist:
http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzo...showtopic=2274

There are a few points I should make which I cannot disvuss in too much detail because of the sensitivity of the subject. I was told last year by a U.S. Expert that North Korea's nuclear program is possibly an EMP program, since the Russian scientists who made the most advanced EMP warheads on Earth, built by Russia many years ago, went to work for North Korea. Also, North Korea possesses ICBMs capable of delivering at least two EMP warheads over the middle of the United States. This type of attack would destroy North America's electronic infrastructure so that, according to the EMP commission up to 80 percent of Americans would likely be dead within a year. The advantage of feeding North Korean paranoia is obvious from Moscow's perspective. China's heightened alert status is also something to watch. Furthermore, the mystery missile launch off California suggests a warning shot fired by the American military toward China and Korea. This was done when President Obama was outside the country, and suggests a special type of warning from U.S. Military officers who will fight a war even if the president's resolve is called into question. I believe that our top strategic leadership have been preparing to repel the kind of attack NK would launch. I believe we are seriously getting ready at many levels, but the political climate prevents the military from communicating the reality of the threat to the people.