Anti-Communist Rally
mine | 14/july/06 | Darren Morrison
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1667738/posts

Posted on 07/18/2006 6:57:39 AM MDT by RMrattlesnake

Anti-Communist Rally

Communist will be holding a meeting in Fort Collins. I intent on crashing there meeting and perhaps holding a anti communist rally out side on the public sidewalk. I need help and support. I want to make it load and clear the communist is evil and those who choose to support that form of evil should remain underground and in the closet. Here are several reason why communism must be apposed.

1. Communism has been responsible for 100,000,000 deaths this century, 2. Communism's stated aim is to eliminate all religions, 3. Communism's stated aim is to eliminate private property, 4. Communism's stated aim is to incite class warfare, 5. Communism's stated aim is to set up a world-wide proletariate dictatorship, 6. Communism's stated aim is to eliminate free speech and other forms of opposition.

Here is info about the event.

Chris Carlson will present the Salon on July 21 on the subject of Venezuela: its recent history leading up to the Revolution, and then the current situation with Chavez, and his political program. Chris has made presentations to Salon before, and we'll be glad to hear from him again!

Salon duc Tape, a public forum sponsored by Strength Through Peace, meets on most Fridays from 7:00 -- 9:00 pm. Cafe Ardour 255 Linden Street .

I plan to show up around 6:30pm out side near entrance but not blocking traffic or the walkways. Please make anti communist signs and join me and my family.

Semper fi.

Darren Morrison