Quote Originally Posted by Honza Malina

... you submit to this Protestantism which is rampant today within the Novus Ordo Church.

I will not post here anymore
Honza,

With your persistent posting of divisive and accusatory nonsense your self imposed ban to "not post here anymore" is a very good thing, a very wise course of action.

The fascistic comment I quote from you above is the final straw in my opinion and I will seek your removal from posting to the Religion forum of the General Discussion group of forums based upon persistent ignoring of the following Site TOS:

1) You agree, through your use of the Trans-Asian Axis, that you will not use this Bulletin Board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, ... hateful...

12) Arguing with the Moderators and Administrators "your stance" on these rules, is against the rules, ESPECIALLY in public.

17) You do NOT have "Freedom of Speech" without the proper application of "Responsibility of Speech". YOU are responsible for what you say, and the resulting consequences.

19) Treat each other, other users and staff members as you expect to be treated – with respect (treat them badly and expect to be treated badly in return!).

With these infractions of the TOS duly cited, I will now lock this thread pending further review of the totally objectionable and specifically offensive material you have repeatedly and intentionally directed at non-Catholic forum members.