Obama; the man who killed the American Dream has cut off the Eagles wings...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today Is a Day That Shall Live in Infamy. Obama Has Shut down the US Space Program

Barack Hussain Obama’s ill-conceived, adventure took another disastrous turn! As America bids We say farewell to the space shuttle era. Not only have we lost over 4,000 jobs, but American is now put in the position of being a “PASSENGER” of the Russians when it come to the Space program. Our Dear Leader has decided to put 4,000 people on welfare and food stamps rather than running NASA.. Obama wants us to feed,, illegals, give them food-stamps, put them on welfare send them to our schools but say good-bye to NASA and hello to the to dead beat lazy bums on the corner who are too damn lazy to work .

Gone are the days when America was the leader in technology and innovation in space. It was the end of an era a three decade era of space travel when NASA’s shuttle program came to a end this morning. Atlantis came back to Earth and Obama sent us to Libya.

Fantastic, isn’t it! Go figure.. Has there ever been a President that has been so deaf when it come to the will of the American people?
We could have continued the program with the money that Our Dear First Lady piss’s away on her vacations alone. And Obama finds it more important funding and renovating Mosques all over the world. John Kennedy must be turning over in his grave. It's a disgrace, 50 years of space travel going to down the drain, and handing it over to the Russians. We should be flying our flags at half mast. Oh well, I guess my Son won’t grow up to be an Astronaut.

As an American , I am pissed.
But where is the outrage from the left? Humm.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank You Obama: Russia declares 'era of Soyuz'

Moscow on Thursday declared it is now "the era of the Soyuz"
after the US shuttle's last flight left the Russian system as the sole means for delivering astronauts to the International Space Station.

Far less glamorous than the horizontal-landing winged shuttle, the principle of Russia's Soyuz rocket and capsule system for sending humans into space has changed little since Yuri Gagarin became the first man in orbit in 1961.

But after the successful landing of the US Space Shuttle Atlantis Thursday drew the curtain on the 30-year US space shuttle programme, it is now the only vehicle which can propel astronauts towards the ISS.

"From today, the era of the Soyuz has started in manned space flight, the era of reliability," the Russian space agency Roskosmos said in a statement.

Obama’s new mission for NASA: Reach out to the Muslim World

In a far-reaching restatement of goals for the nation’s space agency, NASA administrator Charles Bolden says President Obama has ordered him to pursue three new objectives: to “re-inspire children” to study science and math, to “expand our international relationships,” and to “reach out to the Muslim world.” Of those three goals, Bolden said in a recent interview with al-Jazeera, the mission to reach out to Muslims is “perhaps foremost,” because it will help Islamic nations “feel good” about their scientific accomplishments.

Bolden: When I became the NASA Administrator — before I became the NASA Administrator — [Obama] charged me with three things: One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering.