New show on National Geographic channel airing on Tuesdays.

Anyone else watching it?

It is an interesting show and I will say a number of these people are pretty well prepped. Fairly impressed with the food stores of a lot of the people on there. I'm slowly working on mine!

A couple things I didn't appreciate about the show...

1) If one of the interviewees made an erroneous statement, they would throw up a caption just blatantly trying to shoot down the prepper while not informing the audience about something similar to what the prepper was talking about to help them correctly get their point across.

Perfect example of this was when the foodie prepper made a claim about cocoa has increased 300%, NatGeo put up a caption that cocoa has actually dropped 30%. They didn't really give any details to their counter caption nor point out how many foodstuffs have actually gone up 20%-30% in the last couple years alone.

2) The scenarios for each of the prepper groups ranged from EMP to economic collapse/hyperinflation to pole shift. It seemed that in almost every scenario the preppers stated NatGeo tried to minimize the chances of one of those events happening. Rather than doing that, they could have chosen to point out to viewers that although those may have been the main motivation for those individuals, their preps would be suitable for other events as well.

Oh and a big LAWLZ! to the group of New England liberals they showed. I was literally . If you watch it, you'll know what I mean.