Thread: Anomalies.Net 404?

Threaded View

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Anomalies.Net 404?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    Anyway, I would like much of the forum archived. Especially the political and TT ones. There was much info there over the years that is worth keeping.
    This was going to be my question.

If cost and effort of hosting the site are an issue, is there a reason that Olav hasn't decided to relocate to a hosting solution like GoDaddy? I can tell you from first hand experience that the back-end of stuff here is pretty hands off and we have very good uptime. The cost for the bandwidth (unlimited) is pretty good. The only thing I can see being a hangup is the storage space requirements but, even if you step up in server space, the annual cost is still pretty low.

With the board, he can simply close down registration and posting functions while leaving all the data intact for reading.

I know many of us had many man-hours invested in posting and research there and would not like to see that data disappear into the ether.

Also, as far as I know, Olav still has an account here so if he'd like to chime in here and let us know what the plans are he is more than free.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Ruck For This Useful Post:

DarbyII (January 8th, 2013)

Thread Information