Thread: The Overbearing EPA

Hybrid View

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: EPA Bans Most Wood-Burning Stoves

I'll stop burning wood when they ban fire and 55 gallon steel drums.

I do find it very interesting that this is happening at a time when more and more people are having to augment or completely heat with wood due to costs of electricity, propane/natural gas, and heating oil being so expensive combined with so many being out of work or having significantly reduced incomes.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

This topic and my post below have been percolating in my head for a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    I do find it very interesting that this is happening at a time when more and more people are having to augment or completely heat with wood due to costs of electricity, propane/natural gas, and heating oil being so expensive combined with so many being out of work or having significantly reduced incomes.
    In thinking about this, is this related to Obama Burn(ing) Down the Suburbs?

Is this part of an effort to push people out of rural and suburban areas to better corral and control them? Sure seems that way to me. More nudging.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    This topic and my post below have been percolating in my head for a bit...

In thinking about this, is this related to Obama Burn(ing) Down the Suburbs?

Is this part of an effort to push people out of rural and suburban areas to better corral and control them? Sure seems that way to me. More nudging.

While the goals may be the same, I frankly just believe it strikes at independence. If an individual can heat his house without employing people who pay taxes to generate and bring the fuel, then there is no way to control them. Any time a product or service is found, produced, harvested or consumed, the government wants a piece of it. Everything. Hell, they're taxing the air now, it's just a formality to start assessing personal carbon taxes for breathing.

If the end goal turns Suburbia back into the wilderness that ecolibs masturbate about, so much the better.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information