Thread: Nephilim

Thanks

Default Nephilim

LEAKED From Top Scientist, Astronauts, and Congressmen: Nephilim Exist (Shocking Video)

· by Lisa Haven · in End Times, Fallen Angels/Nephilim, Government Corruption, Nephilim/Fallen Angels. ·
    “Yes there have been crashed craft, and bodies recovered. We are not alone in the universe, they have been coming here for a long time” - Apollo 14 Astronaut (source # 1) (source # 2)
    “There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been visiting us for a very long time. That their appearance is bizarre from any type of traditional materialistic western point of view. That these visitors use the technologies of consciousness, they use toroids, they use co-rotating magnetic disks for their propulsion systems, that seems to be a common denominator of the UFO phenomenon.”- Dr Brian O’leary, Former NASA Astronaut and Princeton Physics Professor (source)
    “Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about the direction we were heading and offered to help. Instead, some of us interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after. It is ironic that the US should be fighting monstrously expensive wars, allegedly to bring democracy to those countries, when it itself can no longer claim to be called a democracy when trillions, and I mean thousands of billions of dollars have been spent on black projects which both congress and the commander in chief have been kept deliberately in the dark.” -Paul Hellyer, Former Canadian Defense Minister (source)
    The Apollo Astronaunt, Dr. Brian O’leary, and Paul Hellyer are not your average every day persons, they are high-ranking officials privy to top-secret information. But the interesting thing is evidence for UFO’s/Nephilim doesn’t stop with them. There are countless reports of personnel that have exposed this information to the public. The video below gives you a short glimpse into that evidence…
    Click Image To See Shocking Video…

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Nephilim

Yes, they were real. They were the 'Children of the Serpent'. Think to of all the stories of the pagan gods fighting giants and other monsters, stories universal in scope, they are collective and distorted memories of these violent wars, with weapons in use that make our atomic bombs seem like hand grenades or spitballs even.

Part of a war that's been going on since the beginning, and everything else we talk about ties into it. Now, were these people the hybrid result of Fallen Angels mating with Mortal Mankind? Not exactly, in my opinion. I've read up on the position of certain eastern churches that have 'the book of Enoch' in their Canon of Scripture as well as other Apochrypha, and I think that the 'Sons of God' were of the pre-Cataclysm race of Seth, while the 'daughters of Men' were of the line of Cain. A hybrid Race resulted that had the worst traits of both peoples, and their wars pretty much ruined the Earth and the whole Cosmos. We are living in a kind of a 'post-apocalyptic' age. Prior to the Flood, the Cataclysm, think and imagine Krypton in the recent Superman 'Man of Steel' movie, with Earth being the 'Post-Krypton' resulting from the Event instead of another world altogether. Almost another world, but not quite. (Im touching on the edge of matters best left unsaid).

So our forefathers were men, albeit men like none that exist now, and the Sethians were called 'Sons of God' and likened to Angels because of their relative holiness and natural excellence, while the Cainites were called 'men' because they lacked even the tenuous spiritual connection that the Sethians still had with their Maker. At first the two races diverged and were genetically isolated from each other, but fallen human nature being what it is a new race appeared from the two that blended the worse traits of both biologically, culturally, and spiritually. As I said, their wars and their interbreeding and dark science that corrupted all flesh made the later near extinction-level event possible.The genetic bottleneck post-cataclysm renders us their descendants somewhat different in appearance, intelligence, and level of physical perfection.
    Last edited by Avvakum; April 22nd, 2014 at 01:52.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avvakum View Post
    Yes, they were real. They were the 'Children of the Serpent'. Think to of all the stories of the pagan gods fighting giants and other monsters, stories universal in scope, they are collective and distorted memories of these violent wars, with weapons in use that make our atomic bombs seem like hand grenades or spitballs even.

Part of a war that's been going on since the beginning, and everything else we talk about ties into it. Now, were these people the hybrid result of Fallen Angels mating with Mortal Mankind? Not exactly, in my opinion. I've read up on the position of certain eastern churches that have 'the book of Enoch' in their Canon of Scripture as well as other Apochrypha, and I think that the 'Sons of God' were of the pre-Cataclysm race of Seth, while the 'daughters of Men' were of the line of Cain. A hybrid Race resulted that had the worst traits of both peoples, and their wars pretty much ruined the Earth and the whole Cosmos. We are living in a kind of a 'post-apocalyptic' age. Prior to the Flood, the Cataclysm, think and imagine Krypton in the recent Superman 'Man of Steel' movie, with Earth being the 'Post-Krypton' resulting from the Event instead of another world altogether. Almost another world, but not quite. (Im touching on the edge of matters best left unsaid).

So our forefathers were men, albeit men like none that exist now, and the Sethians were called 'Sons of God' and likened to Angels because of their relative holiness and natural excellence, while the Cainites were called 'men' because they lacked even the tenuous spiritual connection that the Sethians still had with their Maker. At first the two races diverged and were genetically isolated from each other, but fallen human nature being what it is a new race appeared from the two that blended the worse traits of both biologically, culturally, and spiritually. As I said, their wars and their interbreeding and dark science that corrupted all flesh made the later near extinction-level event possible.The genetic bottleneck post-cataclysm renders us their descendants somewhat different in appearance, intelligence, and level of physical perfection.
    After some serious consideration, I think the 'demon-human hybrid' and genetic engineering is a better explanation for the 'Nephilim' than the 'Line of Cain/Line of Seth' idea. Been reading Steve Quayle, Tom Horn, Pat Heron, L.A. Marzulli and others that i've known and read for a while, and the scenario fits certain anomalies i've noticed better.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

I think they're freaks
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    I think they're freaks
    They certainly are, lol.

I'm not certain how the field of researchers in this area, the gentlemen I mentioned, fit into the 'TAA' idea or the 'Goltisyn Thesis' either. There is a subtle shading of these men's ideas into the whole Alex Jones NWO conspiracy crowd folks. Is Communism centuries if not thousands of years older than Marx, it's teachings kept secret by occult organizations behind degrees, initiations, and symbolism? Yes. But the 'Nephilim' and the picture of the kind of world those beings lived in, is not a world the Communists believe in and work towards. In fact, this old Cosmic War kind of disproves their theories.

Ah, the older I get, the less I know and what remains becomes firmer with conviction.

I'm not worried about the Nephilim coming back, seems like St. Joshua and the Host of Israel got rid of most of their plague when they conquered Canaan, and King St. David and his worthies finished the job pretty much. Heroes of old in pagan lands fought and killed the rest, like 'Thor' against the 'Trolls' and 'Jotuns', and 'Zeus' and' Hercules' against the 'Titans' and 'Giants'. I don't care how big and bad and smart you are, it just makes you a huge target, and everybody with any courage and skill can make you a trophy. Kind of like what St. David to Goliath's head and sword.

Best to fight and slay the evil 'giants' we know are out and about in this world in the clear view of day.

Thread Information