Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paris: Terror Attack at Newspaper

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Paris: Terror Attack at Newspaper

FRANCE * BOTH Netanyahu and Abbas at rally
    January 12, 2015
    - Hamas calls terror chief Mahmoud Abbas a hypocrite for attending Paris rally.
    Hamas official Mahmoud a-Zahar slammed Abbas for participating in the anti-terror rally in Paris Sunday. Zahar said, “Abbas wants to show that he can fight terror, but he does not even know the meaning of terror.” LOL!! Abbas is a Holocaust denier. Islam and Nazism are much alike.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...9#.VLOMMdLF8dU
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...613835,00.html

Did Abbas come to honor the victims or the terrorists?
    Op-Ed - A million people assembled in Place de la Republique in a march of support for free speech. This was no place for Abbas. He has a different act.
    Mahmoud Abbas showed up and ruined it for anyone who believed in the sanctity of the occasion. Abbas arrival was brazen hypocrisy. He names schools and squares after murderers, so did he come to honor the fallen victims or the fallen terrorists?
    Abbas is no dignitary, he is a warlord, a mobster of his gangland turf in Israel.
    He did not belong in Paris
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ar...9#.VLOOINLF8dU

Paris Jews love Bibi
    Bibi! We love you! Help us!
    shouted the Jews in Paris
    3 videos of Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu in Paris.

In the first video, Bibi Netanyahu is met with shouts of “Bibi! Bibi!” at the Grande Synagogue, and “help us!” in Hebrew.

Video 2 shows Bibi and his security detail made to wait for a bus to transport them to the March, which left them exposed for several minutes in a potentially hostile environment.

Video 3 shows Bibi Netanyahu in the march in the second row of heads of state. He moves into the first row. Israeli chutzpah.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...2#.VLOMONLF8dU

Netanyahu in Paris
    In Paris synagogue speech PM Netanyahu calls on French Jews to make aliyah to Israel.
    PM Netanyahu appreciated the very firm position taken by French leaders against terrorism in France.
    Netanyahu said, "Israel is today at Europe's side, but I would like Europe to be on Israel's side too."
    Those who massacred Jews in a synagogue recently in Israel ( http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsIte...4/Default.aspx ) and those who killed Jews and journalists in Paris are part of the same global (Muslim jihad) terror movement.

Israel is attacked “because of its very existence.
    Israel is the only place in mideast where Christians, women and minorities are truly safe, the only place which respects human rights in general.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...1#.VLOMQNLF8dU

Rallies with France in Jerusalem, and worldwide
    From Jerusalem to London crowds waved French flags and sang the French anthem.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...4#.VLOMStLF8dU

Solidarity Rally with the Jews of France
    (This video has English interp.) Dozens of French immigrants and public officials gathered in Tel Aviv to show support for the French Jews killed in Paris terror attack. Many of the participants were French immigrants to Israel. The message to all Jews in Europe is - leave.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...1#.VLOMU9LF8dU

Paris - mother of all rallies
    Op-ed: About 2 million people took part in the march in Paris against jihadist terror.
    The march which captured Paris on Sunday was truly a unique .
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...614145,00.html

Millions rally for unity in Paris France
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30765824

Obama had no US presence at French Rally

January 12, 2015
    - As more than 40 heads of state locked arms and marched through the streets of Paris on Sunday, the United States was noticeably absent. Obama took heat from political foes and was even criticized by the mainstream media. CNN's Jake Tapper said he was "disappointed."

Obama stayed home, as did VP Joe Biden. AG Evil Eric Holder and Homeland Security Deputy Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas were in Paris for a terrorism summit, but neither appeared at the rally. U.S. Ambassador to France Jane Hartley attended.

Obama and Biden both had open schedules.

No high-level administration official attended a smaller rally in Washington, D.C., just blocks from the White House.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obam...1/11/id/617907

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I said yesterday, that the No-Go zones are Islam's attempt to destroy each city inside-out.

Basically, if there is no police force, no fire departments and something happens, they are on their own and eventually they will all die in there because of a fire storm or something worse.

Eventually, the city will begin to collapse upon itself like so many other Middle Eastern places are doing.

Look at the news and cities where these stupid Muslims live in the ME. Tell me one that isn't collapsing on itself. Tell me ONE that isn't constantly fighting inside.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama is scum of the world.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I know it's been said many times before in both 2008 and in 2012, and I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to feel like this Administration may not leave office if we start having a real crisis here in America leading up to the 2016 elections.

Nobody from the US govt marched in Paris today… not even Eric Holder

posted at 3:31 pm on January 11, 2015 by Jazz Shaw

Once the massive unity march in Paris was a definite go, there were more than a few people on social media asking how it was that Barack Obama wasn’t going to be there. I’ll play Devil’s advocate here and just say what we’re all thinking in terms of answering those detractors. Hey… those golf balls ain’t gonna hit themselves, ya know.

Apparently Joe Biden was also busy, but never fear. The President sent Eric Holder. I know he was there because he was doing all of the Sunday shows from Paris. Then cable news ground to a halt for one of the more impressive shots you will ever see; one of the biggest collections of world leaders to be found anywhere, and they were outside in the cold and the rain, locking arms and marching in unity with the people of France as they stood up to Islamic terrorism. Here’s just one of the many media shots which captured the rather historic moment.

But wait… isn’t somebody missing from this picture? In what is possibly one of the worst games of Where’s Waldo in history, the fine folks at Weasel Zippers notice that Eric Holder doesn’t seem to be on the scene.

Dana French @DanaBordeaux Follow
    CNN just reported Eric Holder did not attend #ParisMarch because he was attending high level meetings. With whom? Everyone was at rally.
    12:21 PM - 11 Jan 2015

There’s a photo at the link of Holder with some of the leaders standing on the steps of a building for a photo op, but he was otherwise busy for the actual rally.

Attorney General Eric Holder is in Paris this week to attend a meeting on fighting terrorism, but did not participate in a march with world leaders Sunday to honor the 17 people killed last week in France.

More than 40 world leaders marched arm in arm through Paris to rally for unity and freedom of expression and to honor the victims of the three days of terrorist attacks.
    Swinging back to WZ for the full list, here are the world leaders who actually showed up and walked the walk.

Left to right: Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras, Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy, British Prime Minister David Cameron, Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt, European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Malian President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita, French President Francois Hollande, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, European Union President Donald Tusk, Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas, Jordan’s Queen Rania, Jordan’s King Abdullah II, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and other guests
    Oh, man. We didn’t even manage to qualify for … and other guests.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/01/1...n-eric-holder/

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I don't believe anyone will remain.

Obama got what he wanted. He has CHANGED the face of America. He's hoping Hillary gets in and finishes the job.

However, the 22nd Amendment...
    Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.
    Yeah, it was ratified (section 2) thus section 1 is valid.

No one, simply can hold more than two terms. Obama had his shot, he blew it.

Now, assume the worst, he comes out and says something like "I'm exercising my Executive Authority with my pen and phone and I'm staying in office".

Think about how conflicted the country would be on that. Think about the US Marines standing guard. Think about the military personnel on the grounds. Think about the US Secret Service guys. Think about the gates, the guards, the barriers....

And remember that the Speaker of the House has a pen and phone and Congress to back him up. Congress, both houses and both political sides would revolt. Americans would revolt. The US Military would NOT stand for it. A good portion of the staff at the White House would walk out.

Obama and his Puppet Masters would be on their own.

No, it won't happen in America.

It CAN NOT happen it - not because I'm naive, but because people like us WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

America snubs historic Paris rally: Holder was there but skipped out early, Kerry was in India, Obama and Biden just stayed home

According to an administration official, President Obama spent part of his Sunday afternoon watching a National Football League game on television...

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Apparently the Ambassador to France was there, and that was considered "acceptable". Further, the assclown Josh NottooEarnest that took over for, Jay the Carney said "Well, it was a security issue for the President and all those people there...." and tried to blow it off like "Oh it would have been terrible for security purposes.

Ed Henry said "Wait, Bibi was there. he's a HUGE target."

More tap dancing.

"What'd the President do on Sunday since his schedule was open?"

"umm... I dunno. '
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    Now, assume the worst, he comes out and says something like "I'm exercising my Executive Authority with my pen and phone and I'm staying in office".
    Like I said, I hope this never happens.

I was thinking...

"The Crisis we are now facing has created severe difficulties on some areas in the country.

We will be postponing the elections for only a short time (90-180days) in lieu of the devastating effect on some communities and their families lives.

During this time period we will assisting States needing Emergency and financial assistance, including supplying and transporting humanitarian needs and help getting folks services fully restored.

This is a difficult challenge we face but America will stand together.

We will get this behind us and families lives put back together so we have a safe and fair election where everyone can participate".

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Well, 9-11 happened and the Left said Bush was going to do the exact same thing. That didn't happen either.

And I'd have not stood for Bush doing it any more than I will Obama.

No, it's NOT going to happen. (You know all those times I said, "Don't say it can't happen here, because it CAN!"? right? Yeah, I remember that too. Fortunately, I'm usually wrong).

This time though, I don't believe it can or will happen.

I'm with you though. Let's put 9-11 in Obama's administration (or worse, lets call it a nuclear attack on some of our major cities, make it really, really deep and real for some people). NOW do I think it could happen? Yes.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

White House says it erred in not sending higher level official to anti-terror march in Paris - @AP

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

yes, it did. An admission. Strange.

Something bad is about to happen. LOL

French Police... reporting a group of SIX persons some how connected with a terror cell "at large" at this minute in Paris.

10k french troops out working the streets.

hundreds of cops out and about as well.

Something IS about to happen in Paris.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Muslim leaders plan ‘Stand with the Prophet’ rally in Texas: Did they invite Obama?

January 12, 2015 by Joe Saunders 14 Comments

Blaming “Islamophobes in America” for the bad rap that comes around whenever a group of Islamists worldwide commits some new blood-soaked atrocity, American Muslim leaders are gathering in Texas this weekend for a “Stand with the Prophet” conference.

Since the headlines will just be fading on the Islamist massacre in Paris on Wednesday – and who knows what stomach-turning activities might crop up before Saturday – it might be a tough sell to the uninitiated.

According to a Washington Free Beacon article by staff writer Adam Kredo, organizers of the “Stand With the Prophet in Honor and Respect” conference, planned for Saturday evening Saturday evening at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas, say the media and “Islamophobes” are to blame for Islam’s reputation in the Western world.

The conference is apparently meant to change that.

And that might be possible, if it were true. But blaming Americans for having a low opinion of Islamist terror would be easier if virtually every one of them hadn’t grown up hearing a constant stream of revolting, savage stories about men murdering innocents while hollering “Allahu Akbar!”

It can make anyone jaundiced.

Terrorism expert and journalist Patrick Poole told the Free Beacon the conference is doomed to failure.

“What this conference makes clear is that the Muslim community needs to find better leadership. The jig is up on Islamic leaders who rush to the microphones to denounce terrorism, only to find they justify and support terrorism when speaking inside their mosques or conferences,” Poole said, according to the Free Beacon.

“The standard message that any terrorist yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ has nothing to do with the Muslim community while any graffiti on a mosque is a sign of widespread ‘Islamophobia’ just isn’t selling any more,” he said.

“Rather than revising their talking points, they’re doubling down on their narrative and it will only serve to isolate the Muslim community even further.”

That’s a message the White House want to pick up on, too.

Read more at WFB.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/01/...#ixzz3OfzUXpJm

Texas School District to Host Islamist Conference to Fight Islamophobes and Promote Islam

By David Whitley / 7 January 2015 / 112 Comments

Texas School District to Host Islamist Conference to Fight Islamophobes and Promote Islam

By David Whitley / / 112 Comments

While Americans are lured into a complacent sleep by the constant drum beat of social justice, minority rights, inequality, the need for fairness and tolerance and diversity and to be non-judgmental of others or their views, forces are at work to exploit that sentiment.

While the world is filled with the news of Islamic terror other Islamists are at work to silence the critics by holding informational conferences and conducting public outreach.

One such case is happening in Texas at the Curtis Culwell Center (Garland Independent School District property) which is hosting an Islamic conference titled “Stand with the Prophet in Honor and Respect” that proclaims the need to be “Ready to defeat Islamophobia?” according to the Sound Vision Foundation, “a not for profit organization serving Muslims.” The event is scheduled for Saturday, January 17, at 5:00 pm.

The Sound Vision Foundation's web site states in part: Ready to defeat Islamophobia? This is not an event. It is the beginning of a movement. A movement to defend Prophet Muhammad, his person, and his message.

This benefit will raise funds to establish a Strategic Communication Center for the Muslim community, which will develop effective responses to anti-Islamic attacks, as well as to train young Muslims in media.

Really?

And two of the speakers slated for this event are: Imam Siraj Wahhaj and Abdul Malik Mujahid. So just who are these individuals?

Imam Siraj Wahhaj (according to the Clarion Project web site)

Wahhaj was listed as an “unindicted person who may be alleged as co-conspirators” in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

Wahhaj supports the implementation of Sharia (Islamic law) governance, including its criminal punishments. “Islam is better than democracy. Allah will cause his deen [Islam as a complete way of life], Islam to prevail over every kind of system, and you know what? It will happen,” he has preached.

In September 2013, the NYPD justified its surveillance of Masjid at-Taqwa by pointing to evidence of terrorist and criminal activity there. The assistant imam is suspected of using the mosque to raise money for terrorist groups.
    Wahhaj has been a Vice President of the Islamic Society of North America since 1997 and was a member of the North American Islamic Trust's Board of Advisors from 1989 to 1993.

Abdul Malik Mujahid (according to the web site CreepingSharia)

said “Qital [killing] is an essential element of Islam. And sometimes you don’t like it. Qital is ordained upon you, though it is hateful to you, but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you….And one example is, now we have 60 or so Muslim countries, and not a single one of them wants to go for Qital and Jihad for Bosnia. Qital is ordained upon you though it is hateful to you."

It is absolutely disappointing that a Garland Independent School District would host an event that is aimed at fighting against honest, God fearing Americans who have legitimate concerns about the Islamist movement in America and around the world.

Would Garland host a Nazi Conference? A KKK conference? An Aryan Nation or skinhead conference? An anti-Semitic conference? Then why this one?

Contact the Curtis Culwell Center in Texas and the Garland Independent School District and let them know you think this is an outrage and should be cancelled.

It's clear Islamists never rest (they lie in wait) and never should non-Muslim Americans rest in the face of such propaganda! Jefferson said to be ever vigilant and educated to the threats of freedom. These groups, like the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) are attempting to misinform the public about Islam and teach others how to brand anything anti-Islam as Islamophobia.

When one group of Americans is unable to criticize that with which they passionately disagree they are no longer being treated as equals. They don't see it this way, why, because Islam doesn't see non-Muslim as equals. Some might say I know a Muslim, I work with a Muslim, I have a Muslim friend or a Muslim neighbor, they treat me well. They just might, good for them, however Islam, their religion, does not. Muhammad didn't treat his neighbors well - he killed them. And a conference that calls for honoring and respecting Muhammad is an affront to everything American.

The prophet of Islam was a pedophile, a rapist, a polygamist, a racist, a tyrant and a murderer. I don't find that worth defending - calling it honorable or respectable is beyond an outrage.

Tolerating evil is evil itself. Islamic law, Sharia, does not recognize let alone respect Democracy, liberty or freedom of speech, so if you do, if you believe in God-given inalienable rights -- you had better start using them while you still have them.

Voltaire said, "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." When we cannot be critical of an ideology that has been a murdering totalitarian force for 1,400 years something has gone wrong with logic, facts and reason. No matter how many "good" Muslims we might know -- Islam is anything but peaceful, it is totalitarian, it is deadly to non-Muslims. Just look around you!

Sharia Law reveals an impassible gulf between Islamic and Western thought and American law. In America, the government derives it's just powers from the governed and acknowledges the inalienable rights of every individual, of which justice and protection from violence is foremost.

Islam's legal system is radically different: the father is "governor" or "administrator" of the family. That is, he is a sovereign within his domestic realm, with the right to employ violence to control his wife, children, and others. That alone makes Sharia Law incompatible with the Western concept of human rights.

U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights:

Article 5 - No person shall . . . be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

Most, if not all states have laws that prohibit Domestic Abuse, Battery, Terror Threats, etc. that include fines, community service, and up to three years in prison.

Islamic Sharia Law (*Reliance of the Traveller):

1. Obligation to Command the Right and Forbid the Wrong - Muslims are obligated to discipline others. If censuring with harsh words, breaking things, or intimidation does not work, Muslims are obligated “to directly hit or kick the person, or use similar measures that do not involve weapons.” (Section q5.8)
    2. Wife beating – “[A husband] may hit her, but not in a way that injures her, meaning he may not break bones, wound her, or cause blood to flow.” (Section m10.12)
    3. Honor killing – “The following are not subject to retaliation: a father or mother for killing their offspring, or offspring’s offspring. (Section o1.2(4))Read more at http://eaglerising.com/13599/texas-s...KxeWTODGDev.99
    4. Killing an apostate – “There is no indemnity for killing an apostate. Or any expiation, since it is killing someone who deserves to die.” (Section o8.4)
    5. Obligation to engage in Jihad – “Jihad is a communal obligation upon Muslims each year.” (Section o9.1) The objective of jihad is: “The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.” (Section o9.8)

* The most complete and concise source book for Islamic Sharia Law is “Reliance of the Traveller.” It can be accessed on-line free -- type “Reliance of the Traveler” in your browser search engine. Reliance of the Traveller is approved by Al Azhar University (Cairo) and the U.S.-based International Institute of Islamic Thought.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/13599/texas-s...KxeWTODGDev.99

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Daniel Bongino Rips Obama A New One For Lying About Secret Service

by nicedeb

Copied in its entirety from Bongino’s Facebook page:

As a former Secret Service agent I am apoplectic that the President is, again, blaming security and, by default, the Secret Service for skipping the historic rally in Paris. This President is absolutely incorrigible and appears to have no shame at this point.

He is not telling the truth. Don’t you find it just a bit odd that the Nelson Mandela funeral, which was an organizational security threat given that it was scheduled to take place just five days after his death, was attended by the President despite the chaos, and the Paris rally wasn’t.The truth is that the President screwed up and made a bad call. The Secret Service doesn’t tell the President where to go, his staff makes that call. If he wanted to go to the rally the Secret Service would have made it happen. We have an office in Paris that does just this type of visit. What makes this President different is his compete inability to acknowledge mistakes and move on. He must blame others and find a scapegoat to cover for his inadequacies. He has done this before with the Secret Service when he placed the blame on them for the suspension of the White House tours, which was another tall-tale.The Secret Service doesn’t have the luxury of being able to publicly respond to this garbage so I’ll do it for them. Stop blaming the men and women who subordinate their lives, and their safety, to yours to fix your self-inflicted political problems. What you did was shameful and I hope Americans see through it.
    The real reason Obama didn’t go? Apathy. Obama and his aides thought the Charlie Hebdo terror event was a 3-day story tops. No big deal. Make a statement, tweet #IAmCharlie, sign a condolence book at the French Embassy and that should be that.
    But the off-key, out of step, White House was “caught off guard” at the massive outpouring in Paris. Wait – people care about freedom of politically incorrect speech?
    Via the Politico:
    White House aides were so caught off guard by the march’s massive size and attention that they hadn’t even asked President Barack Obama if he wanted to go.
    So by Monday morning, the intensity of criticism was so fierce that the aides knew they had to apologize. The media, they felt, had constructed a problem. This time, though, they thought the media might have a point. But they were also counting on the low-attention-span White House press corps to move on as soon as they gave in.
    Um yeah – Good call.
    SEE ALSO:
    Roger Simon, PJ Media: Is the White House a ‘Sleeper Cell’?
    And Ace on Twitter:
    The president presents us once again with this dilemma: Is he a sociopathic liar, or actually brain damaged?
    — LeContredicteur (@AceofSpadesHQ) January 13, 2015
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Having spent several years traipsing around the world with Ronald Reagan and George Bush I know that it wasn't security to blame for him not going (and evidence says he didn't even ASK or TALK to the USSS).

To blame the Secret Service whether directly or indirectly is a a shame and a sham.

Obama didn't go because he didn't want to go. He's not going to stand against the Muslims. He's not going to take a stand against them. He WILL as his last act of definance close GTMO and ship the bad guys back home and hand GTMO over to Cuba.

Mark my words on that one.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Apparently I am not the only one to be thinking along the lines above:

‘The Last Thing President Obama is Going to Do is Take Some Sort of Personal Action that Indicates a Real Show of Solidarity with Cartoonists Who Offend Muslims’

Why didn’t President Obama go to Paris?

Jim Geraghty writes:
    …The simplest explanation…is that President Barack Obama doesn’t want to put his personal stature and credibility on the line to support something like Charlie Hebdo. Since those awful attacks, we’ve witnessed a lot of allegedly intellectual leftists offer versions of “the attacks were terrible, but —” and then explaining why Hebdo was offensive, hate speech, and unnecessary provocation, foolish, etc., and imply that the magazine isn’t really worth defending and that the world would be a better place if these immature, impudent cartoonists would stop making fun of one of the world’s great religions.
    [Also see Mollie Hemingway’s 4 Reasons We Shouldn’t Be Surprised Obama Snubbed Paris at The Federalist]
    There’s very little evidence to suggest that Obama disagrees with this progressive intellectual reaction, that while satire of Islam is theoretically legal, the consequences of enraging Muslims is too much trouble and risk to be worthwhile. We saw this in the response to Hebdo before, and the infamous YouTube video that the administration cited as a scapegoat for the Benghazi attacks. To a lot of progressives, while depicting Muhammad or mocking Islam shouldn’t be banned, it should be discouraged, and a presidential appearance at that rally and march would be too close to an official endorsement of the magazine and its contents…
    Obama would never support going into a magazine and shooting people. But he’s a famously thin-skinned public figure who thinks he has a particularly powerful connection and understanding of the Muslim world because he spent some childhood years in Indonesia. He is so mono-focused on “de-escalating” tensions with the Muslim world that he thinks about how he would advise ISIS(read more)
    National Review Online

Obama’s Paris Snub Wasn’t an Oversight

Byron York dismisses the White House’s falsehoods and explores the intentional decision to be absent:
    The White House reaction to the attacks in France, going back to the first reports of shots fired at Charlie Hebdo, has been noticeably subdued. Obama had scheduled last week as a time to roll out some upcoming State of the Union proposals in trips to Michigan, Arizona and Tennessee. When world events intruded, the president stubbornly stuck to his schedule, mentioning France only briefly before introducing his plan for free tuition at community colleges.
    [More – see Mitchell Blatt‘s Let’s Blame Christianity For Everything, And Islam For Nothing at The Federalist]
    Then came the unity march. No, it was not essential that Obama himself attend. But there’s no doubt he should have sent Vice President Joe Biden — why is there a VP, if not to go to big foreign events? — or at least Secretary of State John Kerry.
    Even as the march wound its way through Paris, the White House sent out yet another sign of its unseriousness. On Sunday morning, the press office announced the president will host a “Summit on Countering Violent Extremism” on Feb. 18. The plan is to bring together “social service providers, including education administrators, mental health professionals, and religious leaders, with law enforcement agencies to address violent extremism as part of the broader mandate of community safety and crime prevention.”
    As the world watched images of black-clad, AK-47-wielding terrorists killing Parisians, Obama proposed to meet the threat with social service providers….(read more)
    Washington Examiner
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Apparently I am not the only one to be thinking along the lines above:

‘The Last Thing President Obama is Going to Do is Take Some Sort of Personal Action that Indicates a Real Show of Solidarity with Cartoonists Who Offend Muslims’

Why didn’t President Obama go to Paris?

Jim Geraghty writes:
    …The simplest explanation…is that President Barack Obama doesn’t want to put his personal stature and credibility on the line to support something like Charlie Hebdo. Since those awful attacks, we’ve witnessed a lot of allegedly intellectual leftists offer versions of “the attacks were terrible, but —” and then explaining why Hebdo was offensive, hate speech, and unnecessary provocation, foolish, etc., and imply that the magazine isn’t really worth defending and that the world would be a better place if these immature, impudent cartoonists would stop making fun of one of the world’s great religions.
    [Also see Mollie Hemingway’s 4 Reasons We Shouldn’t Be Surprised Obama Snubbed Paris at The Federalist]
    There’s very little evidence to suggest that Obama disagrees with this progressive intellectual reaction, that while satire of Islam is theoretically legal, the consequences of enraging Muslims is too much trouble and risk to be worthwhile. We saw this in the response to Hebdo before, and the infamous YouTube video that the administration cited as a scapegoat for the Benghazi attacks. To a lot of progressives, while depicting Muhammad or mocking Islam shouldn’t be banned, it should be discouraged, and a presidential appearance at that rally and march would be too close to an official endorsement of the magazine and its contents…
    Obama would never support going into a magazine and shooting people. But he’s a famously thin-skinned public figure who thinks he has a particularly powerful connection and understanding of the Muslim world because he spent some childhood years in Indonesia. He is so mono-focused on “de-escalating” tensions with the Muslim world that he thinks about how he would advise ISIS(read more)
    National Review Online

Obama’s Paris Snub Wasn’t an Oversight

Byron York dismisses the White House’s falsehoods and explores the intentional decision to be absent:
    The White House reaction to the attacks in France, going back to the first reports of shots fired at Charlie Hebdo, has been noticeably subdued. Obama had scheduled last week as a time to roll out some upcoming State of the Union proposals in trips to Michigan, Arizona and Tennessee. When world events intruded, the president stubbornly stuck to his schedule, mentioning France only briefly before introducing his plan for free tuition at community colleges.
    [More – see Mitchell Blatt‘s Let’s Blame Christianity For Everything, And Islam For Nothing at The Federalist]
    Then came the unity march. No, it was not essential that Obama himself attend. But there’s no doubt he should have sent Vice President Joe Biden — why is there a VP, if not to go to big foreign events? — or at least Secretary of State John Kerry.
    Even as the march wound its way through Paris, the White House sent out yet another sign of its unseriousness. On Sunday morning, the press office announced the president will host a “Summit on Countering Violent Extremism” on Feb. 18. The plan is to bring together “social service providers, including education administrators, mental health professionals, and religious leaders, with law enforcement agencies to address violent extremism as part of the broader mandate of community safety and crime prevention.”
    As the world watched images of black-clad, AK-47-wielding terrorists killing Parisians, Obama proposed to meet the threat with social service providers….(read more)
    Washington Examiner
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

That didn't take long...

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    January 14, 2015
    Obama administration working 24/7 to enforce blasphemy laws

By Carol Brown

Obama is a shill for Islam. Hardly a day goes by when he, or someone in his administration, doesn’t do something that proves it. Some days, the garbage spews so fast it’s difficult to keep up. Just this week alone, the cow manure that was dumped on the American public (and the entire world) came fast and furious and without shame.

There was the predictable refusal to name the enemy, even after the jihad attacks in France. Obama’s determination to avoid taking this most basic step has become a dangerous obsession.

Islam has been at war with the rest of the world for 1400 years. And here we are in the 21st century going backwards; the President of the United States refuses to name the enemy. We can’t even get to square one.

Meanwhile Islam steadily advances. Despite being stuck in the 7th century, jihadists are light years ahead of us in this battle of the ages. We’re in a fight for our lives and we’re losing on all fronts.

Including free speech.

The White House is now peddling a new slogan intended to distort the way Americans understand acts of terror unfolding before their eyes. Here’s the latest meme: We are fighting extremism of all kinds.

Never mind that terror sweeping the globe is based on Islamic law. Never mind that jihadists are telling us the reasons for their actions. (And even if they didn’t, one can readily educate themselves by studying the Koran. In fact, please do. Then educate others.)

The vague and false idea that we’re fighting extremism in all its forms is the latest piece of propaganda offered up by an administration bent on concealing the truth. Obama and his minions have set out to convince Americans that what they’re seeing, what they’re hearing, and what they’re perceiving about Islam and terror, is false. In short, the administration is actively enforcing blasphemy laws. Welcome to the implementation of Sharia law by the President of the United States.

And so this week started out with dangerous words and ideas tumbling from the mouths of administration officials.

There was the news that Obama is moving up a summit originally planned for October that will now take place in February. The topic: “Summit on Countering Violent Extremism.” CNS News reports:
    White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest announced in a written statement today that President Obama will host a "Summit on Countering Violent Extremism"--not radical Muslim terrorrism--on Feb. 18 and that the event will be held "in light of recent, tragic attacks in Ottawa, Sydney and Paris."
    The statement said one "theme" of the summit would be "religious leader engagement," but made no mention of radical Islamic terrorism. It also made reference to "foreign terrorist fighter recruitment" generically, but made no specific mention of radical Islamic terrorist groups recruting (sic) fighters in Western nations.
    Also addressing the summit and the administration’s policies on terror, Martha MacCallum (sitting in for Megyn Kelly) had an excellent segment on Monday. Below is an excerpt from the Fox News transcript of the opening of her program. (Link to video and transcript, here.)

MARTHA MACCALLUM, GUEST HOST: …There are new questions about the White House strategy to fight the war on terror. The critics say there is no cohesive strategy for one simple reason they say --the Obama administration refuses to recognize the real enemy and call it what is, radical Islam. Ed Henry pressed White House press secretary Josh Earnest on exactly this issue of strategy today…. (snip)

ED HENRY, FOX NEWS SENIOR WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT: Why wouldn't you use the phrase right there, that we are gonna take on Islamic extremism. You said all forms of violent extremism –

(CROSSTALK)

JOSH EARNEST, WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY: She asked me what the summit would discuss and all forms of violent -- violent extremism would be discussed, and obviously the most potent and certainly the most, you know, graphic display that we've seen in recent days is, again, is motivated by those individuals that seek to invoke the name of Islam to carry out these violent attacks, and that's certainly something we wanna work very hard to counter and mitigate and we've got a strategy that we've been discussing for some time to exactly do that.

HENRY: What is the most potent form according to you of extremism, why isn't the summit on countering Islamic extremism?

EARNEST: Because violent extremism is something that we wanna be focused on and it's not just -- it's not just Islamic violent extremism that we want to counter there. There are other forms of –

(CROSSTALK)

HENRY: Paris, Australia, Canada, isn't the thread through them that it's Islamic extremism?

EARNEST: Well, certainly those are -- the examples you cite are examples of individuals who've cited Islam as they'd carry out -- carried out acts of violence. There's -- there's no -- there's no arguing that.
    (I wish Henry had rattled off a longer list of jihadist attacks, including those in the United States. And it’s always frustrating when people talk about Islamic extremists rather than Islam itself. But, ok. You have to start somewhere and considering how far behind the eight ball we are, as long as journalists are moving generally in the right direction, let’s just keep moving.)

After the clip, Fox News ran MacCallum’s interview with Marie Harf who picked up where Earnest left off, repeatedly asserting the idea that the administration wants to counter extremism in all its forms. MacCallum was dogged, but got nowhere against the blond with the horn-rimmed glasses doing a poor job of acting the role of an intelligent adult. Here are some excerpts. (The entire transcript and video can be found here.)

MACCALLUM: You know, every time we see this exchange, it seems like the answer is so tortured like it's so difficult to say what everybody around the world seems to feel so clearly it is and what the leaders have said in Canada and Australia and Paris where they have felt it so potently and personally. They've all said quite clearly that the battle is against Islamic extremism. Why is it so hard to say?

HARF: Well, it's not hard to say, but it's not the only kind of extremism we face…. (snip)

MACCALLUM: -- tell me, what other forms of extremism are particularly troubling and compelling to you right now?

HARF: Well, look, there are people out there who want to kill other people in the name of a variety of causes…. (snip)

MACCALLUM: …I just think a lot of other countries probably listen to the way we're talking about this and scratch their heads and wonder why it's so hard to spit it out in a lot of these -- these conversations. (snip) ...I think the world is looking for a leader, you know, someone in the van (sic) of Winston Churchill or FDR who says, "Look, we know what we're facing here. This is a global war. This is, you know, girls taken by Boko Haram. This is 132 students massacred in Pakistan. This is people who are going out for coffee in Australia. This is people who were come -- just showing up for work in Paris."

And there's a common thread here of radical Islamic extremism and until President Obama or John Kerry or someone else in their position stands up and says, "Look, we know we're facing a global threat of radical Islamic extremism. We must ban together and we must fight it." That's what everybody is longing to hear, it appears, Marie.

Where is that message? (snip) -- let me ask you this, Marie, do you believe that there is a common thread in everything that I just mentioned? Is there a common thread?

HARF: I think that's a little overly simplistic to be honest with you, Martha….
    As predictable as these spokespeople for the administration are, it makes them no less terrifying and dangerous. How they live with themselves knowing they are participating in something so malicious I do not know. But I guess malice (among other traits) is a common commodity.

But I digress.

On the topic of lies and enforcement of Islamic blasphemy laws, there was more to come this week as Obama’s unrelenting efforts to enforce Sharia law continued to ramp up with increasing intensity. Per a tweet sent out by CBS news correspondent Mark Knoller, the administration would very much appreciate it if you wouldn’t say “Islamic extremism” or “radical Islam.”
    Also @PressSec says US prefers phrase "violent extremism based on a warped view of Islam" to "Islamic extremism" or "radical Islam."

If I may be so presumptuous as to correct one wee detail: It’s not the “US” that prefers the phrase the press secretary claims we prefer. Many of us – I hope most of us – prefer words and phrases that reflect the truth. But, yeah, I get it. The administration is doing their level best to brainwash Americans (and the rest of the world) by whitewashing Islam. But, no, I won’t be incorporating the absurd phrase/lie “violent extremism based on a warped view of Islam” into my lexicon, but thanks anyway.

Sharia law is alive and well in the Oval Office.

Alas, there was still more this week on the issue of blasphemy: Obama is going to use our troops as human shields in the battle for free speech, for truth, and indeed for the survival of the west (and indeed all of civilization).

How?

By framing the need to clamp down on speech that offends Muslims as necessary in order to protect our troops. As Ed Lasky noted, The Daily Caller reports:

President Barack Obama has a moral responsibility to push back on the nation’s journalism community when it is planning to publish anti-jihadi articles that might cause a jihadi attack against the nation’s defenses forces, the White House’s press secretary said Jan. 12.

“The president … will not now be shy about expressing a view or taking the steps that are necessary to try to advocate for the safety and security of our men and women in uniform” whenever journalists’ work may provoke jihadist attacks, spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters at the White House’s daily briefing.

This president had the gall to increase the risk to our troops with insane rules of engagement and now turns around and uses them as a bogus rationale for enforcing blasphemy laws. Our troops, who have fought against jihad, are now being held up as the reason we must take care not to offend Muslims.

It is beyond disgusting. Sometimes there really are no adequate words to be found.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz3OnoVC8wF

Politics

White House: Obama Will Fight Media To Stop Anti-Jihad Articles

White House: Obama Will Fight Media To Stop Anti-Jihad Articles

President Barack Obama has a moral responsibility to push back on the nation’s journalism community when it is planning to publish anti-jihadi articles that might cause a jihadi attack against the nation’s defense forces, the White House’s press secretary said Jan. 12.

“The president … will not now be shy about expressing a view or taking the steps that are necessary to try to advocate for the safety and security of our men and women in uniform” whenever journalists’ work may provoke jihadist attacks, spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters at the White House’s daily briefing.

The unprecedented reversal of Americans’ civil-military relations, and of the president’s duty to protect the First Amendment, was pushed by Earnest as he tried to excuse the administration’s opposition in 2012 to the publication of anti-jihadi cartoons by the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

The White House voiced its objections in 2012 after the magazine’s office were burned by jihadis, followings its publication of anti-jihadi cartoons.

Earnest’s defense of those 2012 objections came just five days after the magazine’s office was attacked by additional jihadis. Eight journalists, two policeman and a visitor were murdered by two French-born Muslims who objected to the magazine’s criticism of Islam’s final prophet.

In 2012, “there was a genuine concern that the publication of some of those materials could put Americans abroad at risk, including American soldiers at risk,” Earnest said.

“That is something that the commander in chief takes very seriously,” he added, before saying that “the president and his spokesman was not then and will not now be shy about expressing a view or taking the steps that are necessary to try to advocate for the safety and security of our men and women in uniform.”

In December, Congress approved and the president signed a $585 billion defense budget to train and equip soldiers, marines, sailors and airmen to defend Americans — including journalists — from foreign threats. The nation’s media industry does not have a defense budget to protect soldiers.

Earnest tried to rationalize the president’s opposition to the publication of anti-jihadist materials as a moral duty.

Whenever journalists consider publishing materials disliked by jihadis, “I think there are a couple of absolutes,” he told the reporters.

The first is “that the publication of any kind of material in no way justifies any act of violence, let alone an act of violence that we saw on the scale in Paris,” he said.

The second absolute is the president’s duty to lobby editors and reporters against publishing anti-jihadi information, he said. ”And there is — this president, as the commander in chief, believes strongly in the responsibility that he has to advocate for our men and women in uniform, particularly if it’s going to make them safer,” Earnest said.

He repeated the two-fisted formulation a moment later. ”What won’t change is our view that that freedom of expression in no way justifies an act of violence against the person who expressed a view. And the president considers the safety and security of our men and women in uniform to be something worth fighting for,” he said.

Throughout the press conference, Earnest repeatedly said the media would be able to decide on its own whether to publish pictures, articles or facts that could prompt another murderous jihad attack by Muslim against journalists.

But he did not say that his government has a constitutional and moral duty to use the nation’s huge military to protect journalists from armed jihadis, but instead hinted strongly that journalists should submit to jihadi threats.

“I think that there are any number of reasons that [U.S.] media organizations have made a decision not to reprint the cartoons” after the January attack, he said. “In some cases, maybe they were concerned about their physical safety. In other cases, they were exercising some judgment in a different way. So we certainly would leave it to media organizations to make a decision like this.”

“What I’m saying is that individual news organizations have to assess that risk for themselves,” he said. “I think the point in the mind of the president and certainly everybody here at the White House is that that is a question that should be answered by journalists.”

“I’m confident in saying that for the vast majority of media organizations, that [fear is] not the only factor. But I would readily concede that it is one in the minds of many of those news executives. But again, that is a decision for all of them to make,” he said.

Obama’s willingness to pressure media outlets, to quit defending First Amendment rights and also to mollify jihadis, reflects Obama’s overall policy of minimizing conflict with militant Islam.

Throughout his presidency, Obama has tried to shift the public’s focus away from the jihadi threat toward his domestic priorities.

He also repeatedly praised Islam and Muslims, and criticized criticism of Islam. “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam,” he told a worldwide TV audience during a September 2012 speech at the United Nations.

“As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam,” he declared in a 2009 speech in Cairo. “It was Islam — at places like Al-Azhar [seminary] — that carried the light of learning through so many centuries, paving the way for Europe’s Renaissance and Enlightenment,” he claimed.

Obama ha also tried to elevate the status of Islam in the West. “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam,” he told his audience in Cairo. “It was Islam — at places like Al-Azhar — that carried the light of learning through so many centuries, paving the way for Europe’s Renaissance and Enlightenment. … I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

To reduce the public’s focus on jihadis, Obama has even named the jihadi threat as a non-specific issue of “violent extremism,” and has repeatedly said jihadis have no connection with Islam. “Those who have studied and practiced this religion would tell you — Islam is a peaceful religion. … [Violent acts are] entirely inconsistent with the basic principles of that peaceful religion,” Earnest said Jan. 12.

But that claim of a peaceful Islam was repeatedly coupled with Obama’s policy of pressuring journalists not to anger aggressive Muslim believers. ”I will say that there have been occasions … where the administration will make clear our point of view on some of those assessments based on the need to protect the American people and to protect our men and women in uniform,” Earnest said.

“I wouldn’t rule out making those kinds of expressions again,” he added.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

President Obama Blames White Europeans For Not Allowing The Islamists To Kill Them….

Posted on January 16, 2015 by sundance
    If you’ve been with us for a while, and you know about the 2010 Rivkin Project, you are able to see the profound confirmation to our 2011 analysis contained within this message from President Obama.

WASHINGTON (AFP) – Europe must do more to better integrate its Muslim communities, and not “simply respond with a hammer”, US President Barack Obama said Friday in the wake of last week’s terror attacks in France.

“Our biggest advantage, major, is that our Muslim populations – they feel themselves to be Americans,” Obama told a joint press conference with British Prime Minister David Cameron.

“There are parts of Europe in which that’s not the case. And that’s probably the greatest danger that Europe faces… it’s important for Europe not to simply respond with a hammer and law enforcement and military approaches to these problems.”

Understand the Rivkin Project HERE

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Obama Calls Terror Attack on Paris Jews ‘Random’ Shooting

AFP PHOTO/ JACK GUEZ

by Joel B. Pollak9 Feb 2015
    President Barack Obama has called the terror attack on Jews in a kosher supermarket in Paris last month an act of random violence, rather than a terror attack or an antisemitic attack.

Obama’s remark appears in an interview with Matt Yglesias of Vox.com. The president calls the attackers “violent, vicious zealots who behead people or randomly shoot a bunch of folks in a deli in Paris.” He elides past the religion of the attackers or the victims in an attack that claimed four innocent lives.

Obama was responding to a sympathetic question by Yglesias about whether “the media sometimes overstates the level of alarm people should have about terrorism and this kind of chaos, as opposed to a longer-term problem of climate change and epidemic disease.” While stating that Americans were right to be concerned, Obama agreed that the media had overstated the problem of terror because of a general tendency towards sensational reporting: “If it bleeds, it leads, right?”

The White House came under unusually intense criticism when President Obama declined to attend a major anti-terror rally in Paris that followed the attack on the kosher supermarket and an earlier attack on the Charlie Hebdo satirical newspaper. Obama’s remarks parallel those of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who infamously suggested the Benghazi terror attack may have happened when “guys outside for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans.”

The video of Obama’s remarks is here:

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Obama, random President for random times.....

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Obama Calls Terror Attack on Paris Jews ‘Random’ Shooting

AFP PHOTO/ JACK GUEZ

by Joel B. Pollak9 Feb 2015
    President Barack Obama has called the terror attack on Jews in a kosher supermarket in Paris last month an act of random violence, rather than a terror attack or an antisemitic attack.

Obama’s remark appears in an interview with Matt Yglesias of Vox.com. The president calls the attackers “violent, vicious zealots who behead people or randomly shoot a bunch of folks in a deli in Paris.” He elides past the religion of the attackers or the victims in an attack that claimed four innocent lives.

Obama was responding to a sympathetic question by Yglesias about whether “the media sometimes overstates the level of alarm people should have about terrorism and this kind of chaos, as opposed to a longer-term problem of climate change and epidemic disease.” While stating that Americans were right to be concerned, Obama agreed that the media had overstated the problem of terror because of a general tendency towards sensational reporting: “If it bleeds, it leads, right?”

The White House came under unusually intense criticism when President Obama declined to attend a major anti-terror rally in Paris that followed the attack on the kosher supermarket and an earlier attack on the Charlie Hebdo satirical newspaper. Obama’s remarks parallel those of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who infamously suggested the Benghazi terror attack may have happened when “guys outside for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans.”

The video of Obama’s remarks is here:
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information