Thread: Role Playing Survival

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Re: Role Playing Survival

Quote Originally Posted by Backstop View Post
    OK, so my truck in DNIF.

Seriously, I'd probably be dead within the first year.

If we get nuked AND invaded, which I believe is the correct scenario BTW, I'm packing my guns and heading for the front lines.

I know that sounds like a cop out for your thread, and sorry.

But that's exactly what I'd do.
    Well, Mr. Backstop I have to remind you of General Patton's words:

No dumb bastard ever won a war by fighting and dieing for his Country. You fight and make the other dumb bastard die for his Country.

I'd pack my guns and go with you, but I couldn't carry all of them. Let alone the ammo. I am diggin in, set up some ambush positions. Look for opporunities for hit and run or snipe. Anything that will disrupt the enemy. I know they will out number me and I will eventually go down. I won't have anything better to do anyway, and I'll be happy to take some invaders with me.

Let's not run into the lion's den. I say we sneak our way in and fight to live another day and live to fight another day.

I don't know if you ever heard of an ol' boy named Carlos Hathcock? He was the best sniper in the business in Vietnam. He held down an entire Company of NVA for a couple days. Just him and his spoter. You might be surprised at what kind of trouble a couple or few people could cause the enemy.
    Last edited by Beetle; October 18th, 2009 at 21:52.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can't handle the truth!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information