Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fact or Fiction? - Bohemian Grove

Thanks

Default Re: Fact or Fiction? - Bohemian Grove

Richard Hoagland - the Face on Mars guy. Worked for Walter Cronkite in the 1960s as a science writer. Hoagland is mostly a Science Fiction guy (so he has said, and even so I can't locate any real works by him). I've spoken to him many times, and we hosted him on Anomalies.

He was basically kicked off of his ISP because of his weird theories (which in turn caused millions of hits on night taking down all the servers). So Olav and myself hosted him on the Anomalies Network for about a year.

He became increasingly belligerent wanting ONLY his side to be heard, wanting us to ban users who disagreed (which in turn would have affected other parts of the site). Anyway, eventually, Olav gave the guy his walking papers. We gave him a 30 day period in which to locate a new ISP and move.

He has since made it a "pay site" if you want to post there, you have to pay.

He is a money scammer, in short, a liar and has it in for NASA - because they wouldn't "fly another mission" to rephoto the "Face". When it was all said and done, and they DID reimage the site, it was very, very CLEAR that the initial image was a combination of lighting and shadows that formed the "face".

The comparison between the two is only in their methods, not the material, but both are severe and hard core "Conspiracy Theorists" and if you disagree with either of them they will attack YOU personally, in an attempt to discredit you, rather than your facts.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha! I remember when Hoagie was on AN. Man... Seems like a lifetime ago.

Thanks

I remember someone pushing the reptilian theory on Anomolies. Was it Did David Icke or one of his koolaid drinkers?

Thanks

About a dozen of the koolaid drinkers.

There were a dozen or more morons pushing that, calling GW Bush a Reptile. Hell, even accused ME of being one. lol

That's pretty sad, as I'm positive (and prove my birth) I'm a human being.

It might be cool to be able to assume another shape, and I damned sure probably wouldn't take a reptile shape. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information