Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skeptic Alert: The Obama Plan – Part One

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default Re: Skeptic Alert: The Obama Plan – Part One

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    And my fear is that Whites collectively speaking are going to do a 'Bernie Goetz'. Then most people in general would lose a piece of their humanity...
    Oh bull fucking shit.

Goetz defended himself when attacked by 4 youtes.

Edit for clarity: there was no loss of humanity in what Goetz did.

Then there's the legal aspect: he was acquitted of all charges except having an illegal fiream.

And in my opinion, the conviction is Un-Constitutional.

Somehow, just like Toqueville and others predicted, it seems inevitable.
    If you're talking about Toqueville's support of racial segregation, that'll never happen as it was in the early 1900s in the deep south.
    Last edited by Backstop; August 19th, 2011 at 01:23.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backstop View Post
    I'm just not buying the "white guilt" thing.

Nobody I know has even a thread of it, and threatening any of us with - and causing - race riots would backfire most spectacularly.

I haven't looked, but are there any articles that "seem" to support that?

Edit:

I Googled "america's white guilt" and got About 10,600 results (0.17 seconds)
    I personally don't have guilt
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michael2 View Post
    Yes, and neither do I on this matter, but wouldn't you agree that this is the standard tactic of 'divide and conquer' that Leftists have SUCCESSFULLY used for decades to get out the vote on their reservation, black and white?

'White Guilt' has worked, no matter how artificial it is in truth.
    No I disagree completely.

The only people that "feel guilty" are those who are Leftists themselves, apologists and "wish-they-were-black so they can feel what the blacks felt" in slave times.

No. Whites do not feel "guilty". For the most part, intelligent people feel ANGER for being accused of things they haven't done, don't do and wouldn't do.

Anyone who "feels guilt" is a liar.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

White Guilt is all about lefty whitey's making righty whitey's pay for something the lefties feel someone should have to pay for but aren't willing to pay themselves.

Is that confusing enough? It's guilt alright...guilt that they don't personally feel but intellectually feel that someone should feel so they punish others, but not themselves because they don't have guilt.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    White Guilt is all about lefty whitey's making righty whitey's pay for something the lefties feel someone should have to pay for but aren't willing to pay themselves.

Is that confusing enough? It's guilt alright...guilt that they don't personally feel but intellectually feel that someone should feel so they punish others, but not themselves because they don't have guilt.
    Fuggin' A.

That's perfectly clear.

The Left invented white guilt.

Whites didn't invent it, because they - at least in my opinion the majority - don't have it.

michael2 I'm curious.

I'll flat out admit I base this lack of white guilt on the people I know and have met - really just something that's objectively subjective.

What are you basing what you said on?

Not trying to put you on the spot, but if there's some intellectual proof out there, I'm interested in seeing it.

Thanks

I can tell you one thing for absolute CERTAIN. No one that I know who is white is or feels "guilty" in ANY way about Blacks.

As I stated before, this is made up UP by the left and is a lie
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Oh, and as Backstop says, I have indeed asked people in the past about this.

Almost to a person they LAUGH at the question, just as I laughed at the question.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I'm anxious for part 3, but as a former washingtonier... it's all believable to me. bama openly- i read it in yahoo... has spoke of a 1 term presidency. Ulsterman & his "snitch" are reasonable if not buyable.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Time has passed and here we are with a confirmation of the Ulsterman report claims of over a year ago

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/0...first-told-us/

Truth About Obama Confirmed AGAIN Year AFTER White House Insider First Told Us…

by Ulsterman on July 30, 2012 with 19 Comments in News

What some deemed a prepostorous fabrication is once again being proven accurate – a new book details how Barack Obama called off the Bin Laden mission no less than three times due to the demands of senior adviser Valerie Jarrett – a book being published over one year AFTER our own White House Insider gave the very same details.

EXCERPT FROM NEWLY PUBLISHED BOOK:
    At the urging of Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama canceled the operation to kill Osama bin Laden on three separate occasions before finally approving the May 2, 2011 Navy SEAL mission, according to an explosive new book scheduled for release August 21. The Daily Caller has seen a portion of the chapter in which the stunning revelation appears.

In ”Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him,“ Richard Miniter writes that Obama canceled the “kill” mission in January 2011, again in February, and a third time in March. Obama’s close adviser Valerie Jarrett persuaded him to hold off each time, according to the book.
    Obama administration officials also said after the raid that the president had delayed giving the order to kill the arch-terrorist the day before the operation was carried out, in what turned out to be his fourth moment of indecision. At the time, the White House blamed the delay on unfavorable weather conditions near bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
    Read more in News
    « Democratic Party Operative Calls Out Obama Administration Over Security Leaks
    Why Does Barack Obama “Love” Colorado But Hate His Hometown Of Chicago? »

But when Miniter obtained that day’s weather reports from the U.S. Air Force Combat Meteorological Center, he said, they showed ideal conditions for the SEALs to carry out their orders.
    “President Obama’s greatest success was actually his greatest failure,” Miniter told The Daily Caller Friday. ”Leading From Behind,“ he said, traces the arc of six key Obama administration decisions, and shows how the president made them — and, often, failed to make them. LINK
    …I was correct in stating there had been a push to invade the compound for several weeks if not months, primarily led by Leon Panetta, Hillary Clinton, Robert Gates, David Petraeus, and Jim Clapper. The primary opposition to this plan originated from Valerie Jarrett, and it was her opposition that was enough to create uncertainty within President Obama. Obama would meet with various components of the pro-invasion faction, almost always with Jarrett present, and then often fail to indicate his position. This situation continued for some time, though the division between Jarrett/Obama and the rest intensified more recently, most notably from Hillary Clinton. She was livid over the president’s failure to act, and her office began a campaign of anonymous leaks to the media indicating such. As for Jarrett, her concern rested on two primary fronts. One, that the military action could fail and harm the president’s already weakened standing with both the American public and the world. Second, that the attack would be viewed as an act of aggression against Muslims, and further destabilize conditions in the Middle East.
    Q: What changed the president’s position and enabled the attack against Osama Bin Laden to proceed?
    A: Nothing changed with the president’s opinion – he continued to avoid having one. Every time military and intelligence officials appeared to make progress in forming a position, Jarrett would intervene and the stalling would begin again. Hillary started the ball really rolling as far as pressuring Obama began, but it was Panetta and Petraeus who ultimately pushed Obama to finally act – sort of. Panetta was receiving significant reports from both his direct CIA sources, as well as Petraeus-originating Intel. Petraeus was threatening to act on his own via a bombing attack. Panetta reported back to the president that a bombing of the compound would result in successful killing of Osama Bin Laden, and little risk to American lives. Initially, as he had done before, the president indicated a willingness to act. But once again, Jarrett intervened, convincing the president that innocent Pakistani lives could be lost in such a bombing attack, and Obama would be left attempting to explain Panetta’s failed policy. Again Obama hesitated – this time openly delaying further meetings to discuss the issue with Panetta. A brief meeting was held at this time with other officials, including Secretary Gates and members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but Gates, like Panetta, was unable to push the president to act. It was at this time that Gates indicated to certain Pentagon officials that he may resign earlier than originally indicated – he was that frustrated. Both Panetta and Clinton convinced him to stay on and see the operation through.
    …This insulation ended at some point with an abort order that I believe originated from Valerie Jarrett’s office, and was then followed up by President Obama. This abort order was later explained as a delay due to weather conditions, but the actual conditions at that time would have been acceptable for the mission. A storm system had been in the area earlier, but was no longer an issue. Check the data yourself to confirm. Jarrett, having been caught off guard, was now scrambling to determine who had initiated the plan. She was furious, repeating the acronym “CoC” and saying it was not being followed.
    …At the conclusion of the mission, after it had been repeatedly confirmed a success, President Obama was once again briefed behind closed doors. The only ones who went in that room besides the president were Bill Daley. John Brennan, and a third individual whose identity remains unknown to me. When leaving this briefing, the president came out of it “…much more confident. Much more certain of himself.” He was also carrying papers in his hand that quite possibly was the address to the nation given later that evening on the Bin Laden mission.
    FULL REPORT HERE: WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden

Thanks

Part two of the next series of interviews by Ulsterman.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/0...ef=fb_activity

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Obama In Serious Trouble – And That Makes Him Very Dangerous

by Ulsterman on May 30, 2012 with 250 Comments in News

“He owes them for everything. Everything he’s got – they gave to him. Everything. The guy’s Manchurian to the shoes on his feet.” -WHI

Note: For the past two years we have been receiving information from a longtime Democratic Party operative who has worked at the highest levels of American politics -including direct access to presidential administrations. Once closely allied to the Clinton machine, and then later playing a significant role in helping to elect Barack Obama in 2008, this individual came to realize just how inept and dangerous was the then-newly elected President Obama and his circle of closest advisers, namely Valerie Jarrett. Since that time this insider has time and again shared information that has later proven accurate, including rampant White House infighting, re-election strategies, Obama’s strained relationship with Democrats in Congress and the U.S. military, and more personal details specific to Barack Obama the man – a figure who suffers from emotional extremes including depression and who spends far more time in his second floor White House study than he does working in the Oval Office as President of the United States.

Here now is Part One of our most recent face to face interview with White House Insider…
    Americans On Obama – “NO CONFIDENCE” »

WHI: Sure – yeah. Fire away.
    UM: Mitt Romney.
    WHI: The next President of the United States. He better be – or…or people don’t know – they don’t realize how bad – how dangerous things will get. And fast.
    UM: Hillary Clinton
    WHI: Don’t trust her. Never have. I used to respect her…I still want to…Hope she proves herself – hope she does the right thing and stays the f-ck away from this administration when she leaves. IF she leaves.
    UM: Bill Clinton
    WHI: (Long Pause)
    …..Disappointment. But he might surprise us yet. He…he could be playing this about right. Maybe. He’s still got game, but word is…he gets tired fast. Ain’t got the focus…I’d still count him as a friend though. Yeah – I would.
    UM: -Name Deleted- (Wall Street Insider)
    WHI: God bless him. And I mean that. What he’s going through…tough little son-of-a-b-tch. I’ve come to love that man. He still scares the sh-t out of me too. But man oh man…no way we could have kept at this without him. He’s pushed this-this…whatever we call what we’ve been doing here…he’s legitimized it. Protected it. Protected us. I don’t know if you’ll ever know how much…he don’t talk about it…but I know. I’m seeing things in the news everyday now – just about everyday…I read the headline and smile. It’s him. He’s doing it. Will it be enough? (shrugs) Maybe. Maybe not. But g-dammit I’m sure as hell grateful we got him on our side.
    UM: Valerie Jarrett

WHI: Most dangerous woman in America. Bar none. She’s the conduit – Obama and Chicago.
    UM: Michelle Obama
    WHI: Second most dangerous woman in America. And both those ladies…they scare the hell out of the president. I was told he hates them both – on some level. Hates them both. Now I don’t – I won’t pretend to know the psychology behind that kind of thing…but it don’t take a degree to know whatever it is they got there…it’s all kinds of f-cked up.
    UM: Eric Holder
    WHI: Borrowed time. Tough-tough-tough. Smart. You know…now don’t take this the wrong way here now…I come to respect him on some level. Not saying I like the man – not in the least. But he has managed to intimidate enough people…use the machine to his advantage…the guy is good. Real good. And that is horrible for the country. That’s why I have been saying for – since we started this. The guy has got to go. Got to be forced out – removed…whatever. I called him Obama’s firewall…long time ago. Right? Day one that’s what I called him. Obama’s firewall. Jarrett’s firewall. Jarrett has kept him in place. Confirmed that. There was a moment…last year. Late last year. Talks within the administration – they were getting heat from some of the boys on the Hill. Wanted the bad P.R. that was surrounding the DOJ to be put to bed long before the election year stuff ramped up. Take their licks and then move on. So they wanted Eric Holder to step down. Put a fresh face in there.
    (Pause)
    You mind if I go on about this for a bit?
    UM: Go ahead – please proceed.
    WHI: So…where was it? Where was I?
    UM: Members of Congress wanted Holder gone. Before the election year started.
    WHI: Right – that’s it. They – not a big group of them…but some big names. Handful of them telling the White House…they were worried the hearings might catch on with the public…Fast and Furious – they didn’t want to contend with that situation during an election year. So they wanted Holder out. They made that clear – made it very clear to the White House.
    …then Jarrett got word of it. Real quick of course because almost everything that is to get to the president she approves of first. I told you that – two years ago. Before almost anyone even knew who the hell Valerie Jarrett was, right? She is management in the White House. She has the veto power over who gets in and who stays the f-ck out. So she got word of these particular Democrats – a Senator in particular who the rest of them were hiding behind. And she brought the wrath of God down on that poor bastard. There was a meeting. The two of them. Face to face. He was at the White House on something totally unrelated – but she had someone send him up to the second floor – her office upstairs. The real West Wing in the Obama White House…and she absolutely destroyed a United States Senator and she didn’t give a sh-t who overheard it. The man left her office…he was pale. Shaking like-like one of them poor palsy bastards.
    There had to have been a threat made. On him. On his family. Money. Something. And she must have made it absolutely clear to the guy she was not playing around. And there has not been a word about Holder stepping down from those people since. This Senator you see – the others were hiding behind him. They figured he had enough…hell I woulda thought the same damn thing. The guy is a f-cking institution. She left him pale and shaking and once he backed off – the others went running for cover.
    You ask me about Valerie F-cking Jarrett? That’s Valerie Jarrett and her relationship to the Obama White House. She IS the Obama White House. Even Michelle defers to her – and that woman…she’s a hard unlikeable…I won’t use that word…but even she defers to Jarrett.
    (Pause)
    UM: Back to the word association…Barack Obama.
    WHI: Dangerous.
    UM: Please elaborate.
    WHI: Barack Obama is in serious trouble – and that makes him very dangerous.
    UM: Talk about that trouble – explain that.
    WHI: Not just political…the election. It’s what losing…if he loses there are people who are gonna be…extremely disappointed. Back to Chicago.
    (Pause)
    You remember when I was telling you how I took some trips – I was in Chicago regularly for a while…how I kept seeing Obama operatives. They were everywhere? You remember that?
    UM: Yeah. –comment deleted—
    WHI: Leave that part out…now remember, this was long before Obama’s campaign headquarters were announced, right? When I was telling you that? How I thought it was weird they were everywhere? A president…the re-election team normally stays in D.C. But I was seeing them all overChicago…and later of course…we find out the re-election headquarters is in Chicago. Now why is that? Media never chased that one. That’s different. Odd. Shoulda got some more attention – hell like a lot of things, right? But it was another Back to Chicago moment for these people – Obama. All of them. The whole thing…the whole operation.
    Why do we got a sitting president who resides in Washington DC…why is his re-election headquartered in Chicago? That make sense to you?
    UM: No – but very little about this administration makes sense to me.
    WHI: Fair enough – fair enough. I get that.
    Well…then it hits me. Dumbass like me- sometimes I gotta get hit over the head with it before I figure it out. They are back in Chicago because the ones who invested in this whole thing…Obama’s career…all the way to the White House…they were getting nervous. They want a return on this investment, so they want the re-election efforts…they want all of that right under them so they can keep it close. So they can jerk Obama’s chain if they need to. Because if Obama doesn’t get that second term…the plan is left unfinished and in danger of being undone. And they are gonna be pissed. And that scares the sh-t out of Barack Obama. He owes these people. He owes them for everything. Everything he’s got – they gave to him. Everything. The guy’s Manchurian to the shoes on his feet.
    UM: Manchurian?
    WHI: Yeah – and I ain’t throwin’ that out there offhand. I mean it. He’s Manchurian to the shoes on his feet. Barack Obama. The President of the United States. He has been manufactured since day one. Day f-cking one. And I don’t mind sayin’ it like that. Not one bit because it’s true. And I’ll tell you this too – you stay the hell out of Chicago. Don’t even think about touching down there. And that comes from the Old Man himself.
    Too dangerous. Way too f-cking dangerous. For me. For you. For any of us.
    UM: You’ve turned into a full blown conspirator.
    WHI: You call it whatever the f-ck you want. I’ll call it this…I’ll say it…what it really is. John 9:30.
    UM: What?
    WHI: (Smiles) John 9:30 You go look it up. I been getting religion lately son. For real. I was never one for praying…but I am praying every damn day now. Praying for all of us. My own f-cking redemption. Yours. Mine. This country that’s hanging by a thread like nobody knows. And my eyes have been opened.
    Look – I ain’t joking around here. You stay out of Chicago. That’s not just me sayin’ that. That’s comin’ from the Old Man. We’re takin’ our ball and going home on that one. No more.
    UM: How’d you know?
    WHI: Don’t bother asking that. Move this along.
    UM: Who are these people?
    WHI: We’ve discussed them. It’s all there. Most of it anyways…that’s the most frustrating thing really. It’s all there. You’ve touched on it…others have done it in a lot more detail than you have. No offense…but there’s been others who have really put a lot of it together. But you’ve got the basics down…the unions are big in it. They own him. Obama. They own him. Globalists. Jarrett is in that. Obama was taught day one to hate America, right? So Big Labor, the globalists, the socialists, the communists, Green Energy…all that bullsh-t is just a different side of the same f-cking face. It’s all the same. And Barack Obama is their creation.
    (Pause)
    You did something on the…the drone story, right? How Obama loves to use those drones. His kill list? The Times did a write up on that?
    UM: Yes – I…just yesterday. Obama’s interest in personally giving the go ahead to bomb specific targets using drones.

WHI: Right – now ask yourself this…why is a president so consumed by this one little part of the job? Now that may sound…I don’t mean to dismiss the taking of human life as a little part of the job…but hell…fact is…I don’t know of a president who has ever taken such…personal interest…I’m gonna come right out and call it pleasure, ok? Barack Obama takes personal pleasure in using those drones. Now why is that? ‘Cause that kind of obsession – that ain’t normal. He’s a lazy slob of a president – but that damn drone program has his full attention. He love’s the sh-t outta those godd—mn drones. He spends hours watching television, or flying around giving another speech – but he don’t miss one of those kill meetings.
    So ask yourself – WHY? And I’ll tell ya that once you figure out that, then you see the big picture. You see what’s going on here – you see the payoff. You see how odd things he’s said in the past…how they now make a hell of a lot more sense now. You see what a second Obama term really means for us. You see why the military is getting more and more nervous about this guy…you see why it’s got somebody like the Old Man so upset and so damn afraid. You have…just like I did…you have your own John 9:30 moment.
    (Pause)
    …Obama loves them drones. He has made them a personal priority above all else.
    The question that is also the answer to so much of this then – is WHY? From there…I got the goods…I told you what their re-election plan was. How they are gonna use race, division, chaos…that’s the re-election plan. Folks are talking now…from inside the administration. And they are afraid. Sh-t ain’t right. Where they wanna take us – and it’s got people upset. Military had wind of it first…the Old Man knew…now it’s spreading. Not about the election campaign -the second term plan. There’s denials being sent back…but nobody trusts them now. And the ones who do…they are in on it themselves. Others…like me…you might see us smilin’ and noddin’…but know that’s just the public face we are putting on. We gotta do that to maintain access. Don’t let that throw you – you’re gonna see more and more of that in the coming months. That just needs to be done. We lose our access…makes it a hell of a lot tougher to plan, right? So you may see me saying one thing…I’m doing it different. You gotta trust me on that. There will come a time in all of this…it’s gonna get tough, it’s gonna get weird…you’re gonna feel used up. Betrayed. When we reach that point, and we will – I’m tellin’ you now – we will reach that point…trust is what will keep it all together. If we don’t have that…they win. And if they win – we all are gonna lose and lose hard.
    The country’s really in the sh-t now…and the papers runnin’ low…

PART TWO NOW AVAILABLE: WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Barack Obama’s High Tech Snuff Films…

Thanks

Series two, Part two. Part three will be out this week.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/0...h-snuff-films/

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Barack Obama’s High Tech Snuff Films…

by Ulsterman on June 4, 2012 with 210 Comments in News

“This is sickening. What you’re telling me…this is disturbing on a whole other level…” -UM

NOTE: This is Part Two of our latest sit down interview with a longtime D.C. political operative who has given insights into the workings of the Obama White House that have time and again later proven accurate by subsequent Mainstream Media reports.

PART ONE AVAILABLE HERE: WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Obama In Serious Trouble – And That Makes Him Very Dangerous
    Connecting the dots on Leo Gerard… »

The question that is also the answer to so much of this then – is WHY? From there…I got the goods…I told you what their re-election plan was. How they are gonna use race, division, chaos…that’s the re-election plan. Folks are talking now…from inside the administration. And they are afraid. Sh-t ain’t right. Where they wanna take us – and it’s got people upset. Military had wind of it first…the Old Man knew…now it’s spreading. Not about the election campaign -the second term plan. There’s denials being sent back…but nobody trusts them now. And the ones who do…they are in on it themselves. Others…like me…you might see us smilin’ and noddin’…but know that’s just the public face we are putting on. We gotta do that to maintain access. Don’t let that throw you – you’re gonna see more and more of that in the coming months. That just needs to be done. We lose our access…makes it a hell of a lot tougher to plan, right? So you may see me saying one thing…I’m doing it different. You gotta trust me on that. There will come a time in all of this…it’s gonna get tough, it’s gonna get weird…you’re gonna feel used up. Betrayed. When we reach that point, and we will – I’m tellin’ you now – we will reach that point…trust is what will keep it all together. If we don’t have that…they win. And if they win – we all are gonna lose and lose hard.
    The country’s really in the sh-t now…and the papers runnin’ low…
    UM: I need to your to expand on the Drone thing – Obama’s love of using the drones. You say you “got the goods” – your words. What do you mean?
    WHI: It’s what has been brewin’ for well over a year now…it’s causing all kinds of hell between the administration…the military…infighting and concern among the staff…even Jarrett don’t have a handle on all of it. Even she is not entirely comfortable with how the president has sunk his teeth into the drones…the kill list. She’s not bothered by their use specifically…she’s more…I would guess she’s more worried over the political implications of Obama’s obsession…that eventually enough people will stand together and say ENOUGH. She can’t afford to have that happen too soon…the re-election makes them all vulnerable…the plans…the obligations to others…America can still stop them in 2012 and she understands that. So having Obama so oddly focused…not just focused…he gets excited…visually…the guy gets off on it and he ain’t even hiding that fact anymore. And some are repulsed by it. They’ve done video reviews you know…of the missions. The drones. The kills.
    UM: The president you mean? He watches videos of the drone attacks?
    WHI: Yeah – like it was…like it was porn. I can’t emphasize…I don’t think I’m painting a clear enough picture here for you of how this thing has people really freaking out inside the administration. It’s good on one hand because it’s got more of them willing to talk…but…the fact it’s gotten this bad…these drones…an American president who has the video sent up to his personal study so he can watch them over and over again…like I said – sh-t ain’t right. And more and more people are figuring that out – and that is what has Jarrett concerned. But even she…Obama won’t listen to her on this one. Those drones are the one thing he really feels he has control over…all the rest…he’s been told what to say and where to go…when to wake…when to sleep…but the drones. The drones are all his – and he ain’t given those up. For nobody.
    UM: So Jarrett is against the use of drones?
    WHI: No-no-no…I ain’t said that. Far from it. The drones are all part of this…the big big picture here…what she’s concerned over is that her boy…the president…he’s gotta get it under control…his obsession with using them like he has. The weekly meetings, the kill list…I mean c’mon now…he’s got his own personal kill list. The guy who campaigned against Bush era interrogations…Obama don’t interrogate. He picks a name off a list…some of these people have beenU.S. citizens…he picks that name off a list and orders the kill. Then he gets the video confirmation of the kill…and he watches it. Over and over and over again.
    (Pause)
    Jarrett knows she has got to tap that down. That kind of display…it’s repulsive to people. And it’s freaking them out. Jarrett don’t mind the drones…she approves of the program…she approves of what…of how they will be utilized at home. But if the president…if his reaction to using them…how he gets off on it…that endangers them having control of those drones after 2012…and beyond. It’s a politically difficult – an extremely difficult argument to win. A guy who complained loudly about water boarding – it don’t kill the poor bastard. It makes ‘em talk. Barack Obama declared that to be offensive to the ideals of America, right? But now Barack Obama…he’s judge and jury. With a pointing of a finger to names on a list…Barack Obama gets to play God. No day in court. No guarantee innocent people won’t be killed as well – and they have been killed. Children. Women. Over and over again. And this president…he has that knowledge when he watches the kill confirmations. And he watches it over and over again. These are high tech snuff films – a multi-billion dollar snuff program…and he gets off on it.
    You ok?

UM: This is sickening. What you’re telling me…this is disturbing on a whole other level.
    WHI: (Points finger) THAT’S the reaction people are having to this – right there. And that’s the reaction Jarrett is worrying over. She’s gotta try and contain it – but the president’s obsession is becoming too much to do that. The knowledge of it – it’s getting out now. Reaching other world leaders…it ain’t good. Even if it might give us a political advantage…you want sickening? I think to myself…what I just told you…I ask myself what if we lose? What if this guy is re-elected? You call it a whole other level? Yeah – you say that…but you don’t really understand it. Those drones…their domestic use…don’t think he ain’t thought about it. A lot.
    You see, Obama – he don’t trust the military. Not all of them…not many of them. But he trusts those drones, now don’t he? Don’t take him having to trust some military official to order troops to carry out an order inside the United States. It’s just inputting a bit of data – and the push of a button, right? And keep the f-cking military out of that equation there. Move the program…attach it directly to the White House. Make it…make it part of Homeland Security, right? Simple as that. One appropriations bill – just one…and it’s done.
    …And Valerie Jarrett – she wants that. Her…the investors who are behind Obama…they are completely in favor of that.
    UM: Of a domestic drone program? Why? What’s the purpose?
    WHI: Same as everything else this administration has attempted to implement – control. Absolute and total f-cking control. No different than Obamacare…expansion of the EPA…all the czars…bypassing of Congressional oversight…it’s all about control. And in order to secure that control – you need chaos. That chaos gives the justification for the drones. And the Occupy bullsh-t, the race riot threats…think about that. Think about the timing of the domestic drone program…tie it in with all the manufactured chaos that’s comin’. His calls for a citizen police force that was equal to the United States military. Obama said it himself, right? Before he was elected? He said it. His wife said it.
    UM: Said what?
    WHI: Do you know Michelle Obama…it was in ’08…she was speaking…some campaign stop…she got up from her chair and began to say how America needed to change its traditions – how it needed to change its history. That got some of us concerned at the time. That kind of thing…in a normal campaign you would have seen the media jumping all over it. Didn’t happen this time though. And when people went back to the campaign and expressed concern about those kinds of things – how the Obama’s were repeating their desire to change everything about America…we were told to shut up. That language was supported by on high.
    UM: On high?
    WHI: Jarrett. She wanted that language to be part of the campaign trail. That language…it sent word back to their investors that they were in fact the real deal. Now I didn’t realize this at the time…too damn busy. The campaign. But hindsight, right? Looking back, you start to piece the puzzle together…now I understand what she was doing – what Jarrett was doing. She was keeping those dollars flowing into the campaign…into the media control mechanism they had set up…letting the investors know their time had come. This candidate – this Barack Obama – he was gonna implement what they had wanted…what they had planned for – for a very long time. Five days out – Obama re-affirmed that promise. He said it, right? “Fundamentally transform the United States of America”.
    UM: Who are “they”?
    WHI: I already told you…the socialists…Marxists…globalists, progressives, Big Labor, Green Energy…just different sides of the same fact.
    UM: You have to be more specific. Lots of people can and will say what you just did.
    WHI: Difference is – when I say it…you know it’s fact. You know it’s about to play out like I’m telling you.
    UM: Sometimes.
    WHI: You’re doubting what I’m telling you?
    UM: (Pause) You haven’t told me much to doubt. Regarding the investors you are talking about here – I want to know who they are. Give me names.
    WHI: (Voice raises) You were given a name. Hell, you wrote about that name and did a good job of it. The Old Man told you – you wanna accuse him of not telling you much? You wanna insult him like you just insulted me?
    UM: No insult was intended. What is the name that you’re talking about here?
    WHI: You were told about Gerard. He’s a kingmaker in all of this. You wanna know somebody who can make Valerie Jarrett sh-t all over herself? Leo Gerard would be one of those people. You get beyond him and you’re dealing with a level neither one of us can understand – or would want to. That’s for the Old Man to throw punches – we ain’t never gonna be in that world. Leo Gerard – The Man Who Controls The Obama Agenda

UM: Ok – Gerard. Yes – we talked about him. Jarrett answers to him?
    WHI: He would be one – absolutely. He’s Big Labor on an international level. He’s got use of American military, American influence, American intelligence…those things are at his disposal if need be. Globalist…the desire to place the world under the banner of Big Labor. The expansion intoBrazil…Africa…follow the crumbs man. It’s all there. But try and get the kind of information that can burn them – the stuff that you could send to the Hill…as long as Eric Holder is holding the line…very tough. And very dangerous. That’s why I’m telling you to stay out ofChicago. That’s why I’m staying out of there.
    UM: You got spooked. Why?
    WHI: The body count got a little high for my personal comfort. I’d ain’t quite reached as ripe an old age as I would like – not just yet.
    UM: Don’t talk in circles – explain it to me.
    WHI: Like we explained Gerard to you? You paid attention to that for what? About a week? Then what? You forgot all about it? That’s what they are counting on you know? America will forget. Lose focus. Shrug it shoulders. Say whatever. And before they get back to paying attention again – too late. For all of us. I been sayin’ for a long time – few things in this world more stupid than the American voter. Poor dumb bastards.
    UM: I have some readers I think would prove you wrong on that.
    WHI: Sh-t. You think so? How many times I gotta tell you – this ain’t about your f-cking readers. This ain’t about you. This is…you know what this is. What it’s always been.
    UM: Say it. Tell me what this is about.
    WHI: (Long sigh) You know.
    UM: Fine – say it. I want them to know.
    WHI: Exactly. THEM. This has always been about letting them know – we got their number. They can’t hide everything. The information is getting out…they have threatened. They have fired. Hell…they’ve silenced some of us permanently. But the information is still getting out – and it’s driving them crazy. It’s making them sloppy. It’s giving us an advantage. The Old Man said it – this is a war we are fighting here. Call it us against them – good vs evil…whatever. Call it whatever. I don’t give a sh-t what you wanna call it – just as long as we win and they lose, because if they win – it’s like Obama said himself – the fundamental transformation of America. They gonna tell us what to think. What to eat. What to drink. What to read. What to watch. And if somebody don’t like that…then you’ll be on a list now won’t you. And an order will be given. And later, sitting up in some second floor study will be that skinny ass Manchurian piece of sh-t playing it over and over again.
    UM: What spooked you in Chicago?
    WHI: You don’t need to know that.
    UM: Did you tell –name deleted-?
    WHI: The Old Man knows – he told me to leave it alone. Told me to tell you. Ain’t worth it. Nothin’ will come of it – nobody willing to take that ball and run. So we would just be…it would leave us too exposed. If it wasn’t part of the Blago thing…it ain’t gonna see the light of day. Not now.
    UM: Chicago. Vegas…is that part of it?
    WHI: You been lookin’? Was that you?
    UM: Yes.
    WHI: Don’t. Leave it. I mean that. Not gonna have that on my hands. Leave it alone. And don’t make it part of this – leave it out.
    UM: No – this stays in.
    WHI: Why?
    UM: I have my own reasons.
    WHI: You wanna explain that?
    UM: As soon as you tell me what you’re backing away from in Chicago.
    WHI: I ain’t playing here – this is done now. Leave it.
    UM: It’s much bigger than Chicago…and I think it connects directly to the stimulus funds. They took what was being done back then and applied it at the federal level – so it ties directly to the administration, right? -Name deleted- has always said it was Solyndra that could bring down the administration – what Solyndra represented, right?
    And I think that’s what you came across inChicago– the dots connected. Big time.
    WHI: We’re done.
    UM: Jarrett. Michelle. The hospitals. Rezko. Labor unions. Auchi. 8th Ward. Fitzgerald. Daley. Cook—–
    WHI: (interrupts) Stop it – NOW. Leave. It. Alone. You’re a f-cking bug. An ant. You won’t be missed. Those readers of yours? They could give a sh-t. Here or not here. They could give a sh-t. Dancing with the F-cking Stars they care about. You – not so much. You understand that? This ain’t about you. It sure as hell ain’t about them. Grow up. Shut your mouth and print what I tell you to print. No less. No more. Do it like I say or I find someone else who will. God-mmit you are gonna get yourself hurt in a bad way, son.
    Don’t let your ego take over for good sense, right? If I tell you to leave it alone – you best believe I know what I’m sayin’ in that. We’ve gone over the body count. You ain’t even gonna make that list. That’s how insignificant you are. That’s why you get away with what you do. It’s the entire premise of plausible deniability we talked about on day f-cking one. So step down, shut up, and follow my lead. I can’t save you from stupid – and that’s what you got going in this.
    Stop playing detective and shut the f-ck up. I mean it…

NOTE: I wish to make clear I do not share WHI’s views regarding those who read these reports – some of you are among the best and brightest as we work together to ensure Barack Obama’s defeat in 2012. -UM

10 days ago by Ulsterman in News | You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Thanks

Apparently I miss another update.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/0...me-of-america/

WALL STREET INSIDER: My God…My God…What Has Become Of America?

by Ulsterman on March 9, 2012 with 89 Comments in News

A longtime Wall Street Insider shares their insights on the current economic and political climate within the United States and around the globe – including Barack Obama’s willingness to sacrifice the nation of Israel and his continued goal of radically altering the traditional model of the American military.

PART ONE:

WSI: True – but before we start I wish to tell you…rather… congratulate you on something.
    UM: Oh?
    WSI: Your War for America article. It was spot – on. Perhaps you are not aware how much so…but it shows you’re much improved in putting the peices together. Well done.
    Read more in News
    « Sandra Fluke May Not Be A SL*T – But Is She A Liar?
    Obama Tells Palestine to “Sit Tight” – Help Is On Its Way AFTER 2012 Election… »

UM: The pro-Israeli group – the campaign against President Obama? You’re part of that? That was my assumption. Something like that takes money…it…the timing of it made me think of you as soon as I learned of it.
    WSI: As I said – much is being done to…educate voters in 2012. It is a collective effort by some to counterbalance the collective effort of others. Two opposing forces if you will…(pause)…a war. Good vs evil. And I mean that. That is not simple…exaggeration. I believe that. What is now underway is perhaps THE political war of this generation. No, not perhaps – it IS the political war of this generation.

UM: Can I ask you about the meeting between Obama – President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu?
    WSI: You don’t need to do that anymore.
    UM: What?
    WSI: Place the title of president in front of his name – when you speak of him. That is no longer required of you when we speak.
    UM: Really? You said that was…you were concerned about remaining respectful of the office. That—
    WSI: (interrupts) That concern has greatly diminished. The man does not warrant such respect by you…or anyone else. He is…he…he is no longer my president.
    UM: What is he then?
    WSI: I believe -name deleted- called him a mistake, yes? That is certainly true. A terrible-terrible mistake. There is more to it than that though…
    UM: Yes?
    WSI: A mistake can be harmless, or unintended. Barack Obama is neither harmless nor unintended. What he is…or most certainly those around him…those who have formed and are now implementing the agenda…it is no unintended error. It is no mistake – but rather far more…far more worse than that.
    UM: Elaborate.
    WSI: Evil. Corruptive all-encompassing evil.
    UM: Barack Obama is evil?
    WSI: Certainly the seeming…I don’t wish to have this conversation devolve into the subject matter of…to take a more spiritual course. That may not appeal to a great many of your readers.
    UM: Don’t worry about that – you think Barack Obama is evil? Please explain.
    WSI: My belief is that what is being attempted…the…reforming if you will of the United States…yes – that is evil. The danger it poses to the country, to the world – yes…evil. Be it ignorance on the part of Barack Obama, or willful neglect…I cannot determine for certain…but he does appear willing to cooperate with those who have long sought to destroy this country…not so much a physical destruction mind you…but rather the…spiritual destruction of America. A kind of…cancer that will eat away at its internals leaving nothing but…an empty shell of what it once was.
    (Long pause)
    I fear I may be babbling here. I apologize.
    UM: NO – don’t apologize. You have just said what my gut has been telling me for a long time. Back in 2008 something felt wrong about Barack Obama. What you just said – it is a different version of that same feeling. I know exactly what you’re saying. Don’t apologize for that. There’s a whole lot of us feeling the same way.
    But I have to ask – what happened? Why the change in tone? You gave me a bit of hell if I forgot to include the title of president in front of Obama’s name – and now…you are saying he doesn’t deserve that title? What happened? That’s a pretty significant shift – so what happened?
    WSI: You know of course of the meeting between the prime minister and the president?
    UM: Yes – of course.
    WSI: That is what happened.
    UM: You…can you elaborate please?
    WSI: No – not at this time. I apologize.
    UM: You gotta give me something here. And I think you want to say it – say something. I assume you received feedback of the meeting?
    WSI: That is correct.
    UM: And?
    WSI: I cannot share any of that with you at this time. Again – I apologize.
    UM: So the meeting did not go well?
    WSI: Obama revealed himself to us…in full. While it was suspected…certainly we feared the possibility…but to have it so openly confirmed was…it was very unsettling to people who, shall we say…don’t unsettle easily.
    UM: Please explain. Something. Explain something on that.
    WSI: I will simply say this – and someday this information will get out…I likely will be long dead when it does…but the truth will be spoken of this someday.
    In 2008 the American people voted for a man who has absolutely no regard for human life if that life is an impediment to the agenda. The meeting between himself and the prime minister confirmed that fact. The Israelis are now staring into the face of evil – a selfishness and disregard that is stunning in its scope and singular purpose. A delay was requested that has no basis in saving lives – but rather one that puts so many lives at risk! A delay that is pure political calculation – a calculation whose sole purpose is for but one political candidate – while all others are to be sacrificed if need be! This goes beyond the disrespect and immaturity put on display when they met last…that…you told of that. I fed that information to -name deleted- and you then told of that.
    But THIS…what…what Barack Obama asks of Israel now…what is threatened if Israel does not comply…for nothing more than politics? It is…it is Chamberlain all over again. And just as Chamberlain strutted and preened to the world…this Obama does much the same. To not act against evil makes one complicit with that evil…that…he ignores history…or worse yet – he hopes to repeat it!
    UM: Who?
    WSI: Obama! The son-of-a-bitch Obama! That pathetic, preening political abortion that now holds the title of President of the United States! What he asks of Israel…for HIS re-election? What kind of human being thinks on such…the dangers…if he thinks the danger is only to Israel…he is putting ALL of us at risk! The entire world! And he doesn’t care. Nothing! Nothing matters but his…the campaign. The money. The legacy. Let me tell you this young man…let me say this of our current “president”. If every man, woman, and child now living in Israel were to be wiped off the face of the earth in order to secure Barack Obama’s re-election…THAT possibility is something the president would qualify as one worth considering! And if he thinks we are to simply allow that…NO. Not this time. NEVER AGAIN. We will fight this kind of evil this time. Victory may elude us…but this time our souls shall remain intact. There are those of us…we who are not simply Jews in name only in America…but the offspring of survival…the living and breathing embodiment of having survived the kind of evil that walked this earth not so long ago…we will not simply stand down and hope the future serves to protect us. NO. This old Jew has some fight in him yet! This old Jew is at war against this evil! Yes, I am tired…bent, fearful, sick, – but I will not simply allow the world of my children and grandchildren and their children and grandchildren to once again be given over to the corruption of appeasement! NO. NOT THIS TIME. The bones of so many in my family were ground under the heals of a modern political evil. Their lives are not forgotten. That lesson was learned. The blessings…such blessing that this country has afforded me – simply because my parents were just quick enough – just a little quicker than others to flee while others remained because they could not fathom that such evil actually existed. Such evil DID exist young man. And that kind of evil now exists AGAIN. It was elected President of the United States in 2008 and hopes to be re-elected again in 2012!
    You wish to know something of that meeting between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanhayu? The prime minister stared into the eyes of our president…and he saw the truth of the man. He understood fully and completely the corruption of his heart.

“My god…my god…what has become of America?”
    Good! Now we know what we are truly dealing with!
    And on that meeting – at this time…I SAY NO MORE.

Thanks

Just like we all were thinking:

Petraeus was threatening to act on his own via a bombing attack. Panetta reported back to the president that a bombing of the compound would result in successful killing of Osama Bin Laden, and little risk to American lives.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Here's the Wiki account of this woman. I didn't know who she was at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Jarrett
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information