Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demonic Possession

Thanks

Default Re: Demonic Possession

http://www.totalcatholic.com/univers...ear=&arcmonth=

Exorcists Call for More Understanding of Paranormal Activity

Posted on October 08, 2006

By The Universe's Ireland Correspondent Sean Ryan: Ireland's leading exorcists have called for the creation of a special forum to deepen our understanding of the paranormal world.

Exorcists within both the Catholic Church and the Church of Ireland want the forum set up to learn more about spooky goings-on around the country.

Between them Fr Pat Collins and Rev William H Lendrum have carried out hundreds of exorcisms. Among the frightening cases they have dealt with include a 10-year-old boy who became possessed after using a Ouija board and the ghost of a young woman who physically attacked people living in her former home.

Despite being from different traditions the two churchmen have also worked together on a number of exorcisms. But they both believe the world of the paranormal is something, which requires much more investigation.

"This is a part of Christianity that has been overlooked or simply ignored," Rev Lendrum claimed.

He added that the creation of a forum would bring this issue into the centre and give us an opportunity to discuss it in detail.

...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Bagadonuts View Post
    I agree with Sean on this point, we both believe that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is also demonically possessed
    I wanted to steer clear of this thread for a while just see where it would progress without my input.

There's plently of evidence that Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad regularly goes into seclusion to communicate with his demonic master; he is very much in his right mind, his submission to this demonic entity is of his own free will.

And as MinutemanCO and Aplomb have validated at the bottom of Page 1 -- demonic possession is Biblical and therefore as real today as it was when Jesus Christ walked this earth the first time.

Good thread Joey, very good thread!
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; October 9th, 2006 at 23:39.

Thanks

I had to post and run earlier...but I have a comment on my article. The Catholic Church has been de-emphasizing Exorcism and Satan for some time now, and has only recently changed its ways in that regard. Reverand Lendrum hit the nail on the head when he stated...""This is a part of Christianity that has been overlooked or simply ignored."

For approximately the last 40 years now, the Catholic Church has wanted to appear "enlightened and progressive" and no longer wanted to be associated with all the Devil "mumbo jumbo" of it's past and is now realizing it's mistake.
    In my opinion, most of what author characterized as "spooky goings on" are most likely demonic in nature.

Ouija boards? After seeing my Mother and my cousins girlfriend "play" with one in our kitchen 37 years ago...the Ouija board is something I will never allow in my home.

The title of Mr. Ryan's article says that Exorcists want more understanding of the paranormal...but unless I'm misunderstanding something...the answer is as simple as it is ancient. it's God vs. Satan...good vs. evil.

PS...Sean, There's something about Ahmadi-Nejad that's always given me the willies.There's just something "not right" with him (and we know what it is).

...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Thanks

Ouija boards- I broke one as soon as I saw it at a summer camp. I ching is worse. Any disciplined satanist is dangerous and as Sean suggests and imho, many are nation leaders. Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad appears to be afraid- He could accept Christ, even Assad. They seem to still have personalities and feel ashamed of themselves. They look every bit of klondikes. I'd love the chance to give them a verbal and merciful thrashing. Hugo Chavez... there's another. Prayer, fasting, alms and charity. These are good remedies for protection in troubled times. We're all to be sifted as wheat, like Job, as gold in the phyrr. Grace will always be abundant, repairing, forgiving, guiding to safety of eternal life.

As God is infinitely good, the devil is worse than our imagination can conceive.

May God bless these klondikes. Did you notice that Alaskans refused venezuelan oil? God bless Alaska.

14Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[c] Do not be conceited.
    17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"[d]says the Lord. 20On the contrary:
    "If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
    if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
    In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."[e] 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Formal exorcisms are for rare cases, and strong informal ones are good as well for those who are willing to be released from the devil's powerful slavery. It is useless to "excorcise" a human soul and being who desires satan's power, goodies, and punishment. If that were not so, Jesus would have exorcised Herod, Judas, Pilate, and the entire sanhedrin.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

In JEST.. should we give Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad all the nukes he wants.

Seriously. God has always been in control and the blood of the Lord Jesus covers all. Even satan and all his demons must flee at the mention of the powerful name of Jesus who has already conquered them, death and hell. Praise his Holy Wonderful Name and the joy we have in that which gives us strength.

Evil has been allowed to flourish because Christians have denied it for so long and have become impotent in the power of the Lord Jesus.

What we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. What we loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Let's get Holy Spirit filled and invoke the name of Jesus and start binding the enemy everywhere we encounter him. For the glory and magnification of our Lord Jesus. Souls will be saved.

Thread Information