Thread: The Sight

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Re: The Sight

>>I remember when we we wrote short story segments for the post-virus, post-apoc piece Rick had us do several years ago.<<

Going to have to find that thread and re-read it, I had forgotten about that entirely.

If you'd like me to look over something, just let me know. I enjoy those kinds of things since it's new and different.

As to Owen...all I can speak to is myself. Starting at about 14, I wanted to seal the deal with any willing female. Repeatedly. I didn't accomplish that for a few more years, but it wasn't for lack of trying.
    Now I'm just a jaded old man who is a bit wiser in human behavior than he used to be. I know that if I could have this 48YO brain in my 17+YO body, I'd have spent a lot of time in clinics getting shots.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Default Re: The Sight

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    If you'd like me to look over something, just let me know. I enjoy those kinds of things since it's new and different.
    Yeah, thanks. I'm about 1/4 of the way through the second book in the series. I'd love for you to critique in segments as I go. I'll let you know.

Thread Information