Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Police, TSA and other "Authorities"

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Police, TSA and other "Authorities"

More on the Hattiesburg shootings...

The coroner has named the officers as Benjamin Deen and Liquori Tate.

Members of the Hattiesburg Police Department huddle for a word of prayer on the back steps of the department.

Police cruiser stolen during shooting of officers arrives @MHPTroopJ office. #WDAM

ID'd as the driver is 22yr old Joanie Callaway. She and 29 yr old Marvin Banks charged w/2 counts of Capital Murder

Photo: 4th suspect charged in shooting death of 2 Hattiesburg officers; Cornelius Clark charged with obstruction of justice - @RyanMooreMS

Officer Tate was coming up on his 1 year anniversary.

Thanks

The 7 Chilling Words of a Hattiesburg Police Officer Said Before He Died from Fatal Gunshot Wound

May 10, 2015

Details surrounding the deaths of two Hattiesburg, Mississippi police officers are continuing to surface Sunday, following Saturday evening’s shooting.

According to the Associated Press, one of the officers asked a bystander if he was going to die, and he replied:

Am I dying? I know I’m dying…”

The Associated Press reported that a witness heard one of the officers say these words:

Hattiesburg resident Tamika Mills was quoted by The Clarion-Ledger as saying some bystanders came upon the officers on the ground, and that one of the officers asked “… ‘Am I dying? I know I’m dying. Just hand me my walkie-talkie,'” Mills told the paper.

The Clarion-Ledger reports that Hattiesburg residents Tamika Mills and Pearnell Roberts were the two bystanders who discovered the wounded officers.

Mills told the Clarion-Ledger about what she saw:

“Never in my life have I experienced or seen anything like this except on TV, and to be in the midst of it, it’s shocking and heartbreaking.

As we were coming down Fourth Street, we noticed a bunch of lights. As we came on through, (Roberts) told me to turn around because she saw somebody laying on the ground.

So I backed up. That’s when we noticed the officer was down. We just saw that one, but in the course of me being on the phone with 9-1-1, I turned and I saw another officer across the street rolling on the ground. (Roberts) ran across the street to check on him. He wasn’t all the way alert but he asked her, ‘Am I dying? I know I’m dying. Just hand me my walkie-talkie.'”

Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant, a former law enforcement officer, gave a brief statement Sunday morning after learning about the officer’s deaths:

“Deborah and I join all Mississippians this morning in mourning the death of our two police officers in Hattiesburg. This should remind us to thank all law enforcement for their unwavering service to protect and serve. May God keep them all in the hollow of his hand.”

The murders were the first on police officers in the Mississippi town since New Year’s Eve 1984.

All three suspects are currently in custody, two of which are facing capital murder charges, and another who is facing an accessory charge. They will each see a judge on Monday for their initial court appearance.

The two officers slain in the shootings were memorialized on Twitter:

Rest in peace and may God bless their families and the police community.

Thanks

Laurel Subway Employee Lauds HPD Deaths On Social Media

May 10, 2015

An employee at a Laurel Subway has been fired after she celebrated on social media the shooting deaths of two Hattiesburg police officers Saturday night.

The Facebook posts were accompanied by a photo of her wearing a Subway employee's uniform.

"Two police officers shot tonight in Hattiesburg," read the post by someone who identified herself as C-Babi Denell Senshala and as Sierra McCurdy. "GOT EM," it said later. The missives were supplemented by emojis depicting a handgun and laughter.

Subsequent posts referenced Baltimore, where six officers have been charged in connection with the death of a man in custody of that city's police department. "No mercy," said one post, in part.

The woman's Facebook page has since been locked. Her Instagram page has been set to private.

"This kind of behavior is unacceptable and does not represent the values and ethics of our brand," a Subway spokesperson said in an email to The Clarion-Ledger. "The unfortunate choice of one individual should not reflect on the more than 400,000 honest, hardworking Sandwich Artists worldwide. The franchisee has terminated the employee, effective immediately."

Several calls to the number listed for the Subway in Laurel that is tucked into a Walmart Supercenter on Highway 15 produced a busy signal. A cell phone number purported to belong to the employee went straight to a voicemail box that was full, and would not accept new messages. A text message to the number went unreturned.

Officers Benjamin Deen,34, and Liquori Tate, 25, were killed Saturday night during a traffic stop. Two have been charged with two counts of capital murder; a third suspect has been charged with accessory after the fact; and a fourth has been charged with obstruction of justice.

Thanks

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Let alone get on social media.

Is there any REASON these cops were shot at all? Or was it just another way to incite a race war?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I feel dumber just for reading that. I do believe they are trying to make their own language because whatever that is...it's not English.

Last edited by Malsua; May 11th, 2015 at 13:33.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

And the best part is Mal, your money is subsidizing that! Doesn't that give you the warm fuzzies and make you want to work even harder!

They just haven't been given enough opportunities, don't you know.

Maybe if C-Babi were making $15/hour she wouldn't say things like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    And the best part is Mal, your money is subsidizing that! Doesn't that give you the warm fuzzies and make you want to work even harder!

They just haven't been given enough opportunities, don't you know.

Maybe if C-Babi were making $15/hour she wouldn't say things like that.
    I bet she makes well above $15/hr.

I bed she makes closer to 50k when you add up her EBT, phone, subsidized housing and subsidized everything else. Hell, I bet she gets transit vouchers to pay for her bus trip to work.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    I bet she makes well above $15/hr.

I bed she makes closer to 50k when you add up her EBT, phone, subsidized housing and subsidized everything else. Hell, I bet she gets transit vouchers to pay for her bus trip to work.
    And now I'm going to go jump out a window. KTHXBYE!

Thanks

hahahahhaha (At the window thing, LOL)

truthfully, why DO people like that get to use computers?

God!
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Our sweet princess, cheering on the death of police.."Got 'em" is now fired. Now she's 100% on the government dole.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Probably was the culmination of her nefarious plan anyway... being forced to not work and get more money on the EBT card.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

New Orleans Cop Shot Dead in Cruiser

May 24, 2015

A New Orleans police officer was found shot dead in his marked patrol car this morning, city officials said.

The shooting was reported around 7 a.m., the New Orleans Police Department said in a news release. The victim's car rolled forward and struck a curb after the shooting.

The officer's name has not been released, but the New Orleans police identified the victim as a 45-year-old man who worked as a Housing Authority police officer.

A Housing Authority of New Orleans (HANO) police officer "Investigates complaints, maintains order, aids individuals, and identifies criminal offenders," according to a summary of the position on hano.org. The officers also perform "unplanned physical tasks which include the restraining of violent individuals, running, climbing fences and responding to EMS and rescue emergencies. Officers must handle gun belts," the summary said.

The officer had been a member of the HANO Police Department since 2013, according to the police press release. The police department declined to comment further.

New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu said in a statement: "The death of this HANO police officer is an unspeakable tragedy, and a vile and cowardly act. Tragedies that involve our men and women in uniform affect our entire city and touch every member of our law enforcement community. We are deeply saddened by this loss, and our hearts and prayers are with the officer's friends and family and with the entire HANO family during this very difficult time.

"NOPD and HANO will work very closely to identify and arrest those responsible for this heinous assault. NOPD and HANO are part of the same close-knit law enforcement family that puts their lives on the line to protect and serve the people of New Orleans. Never are we more aware of the risk they face every day than we are on terrible days like this."

The New Orleans Police Department is investigating.

Thanks

Thank God the officer was able to get to his door remote to let the K9 out. This could have been a LOT worse!

K-9 Saves Mississippi Cop From Ambush, Manhunt Underway For Attackers

Deputy stopped a vehicle and was startled when two men came out of the nearby woods and attacked him

May 19, 2015

A multi-agency manhunt is under way after a deputy was beaten and cut during a traffic stop in Pearlington on Monday evening, Hancock County Sheriff Ricky Adam said.

Adam said the officer, who not yet been identified, suffered a 2.5-inch cut to his forehead and multiple bodily injuries.

The incident took place about 10 p.m. on Old Highway 90 when the deputy stopped a blue Lincoln Towncar with a black top that had one person inside, Adam said.

He said the deputy smelled marijuana in the area and was startled when two men came out of the nearby woods and attacked him.

"They roughed him up, but the officer was able to press a button and release his K-9 from the backseat," he said. The K-9 apparently latched on to one of the suspects, freeing the officer, officials said.

The suspects then fled in the Towncar. Chief Deputy Don Bass said Tuesday morning that the suspects are still at-large.

It is unclear if a weapon was used, Adam said. The officer was taken to Hancock Medical Center where he is in stable condition.

Bass said Tuesday morning that the officer has been released from the hospital after being treated for the cut on his head and a few other scratches. The K-9 officer also is fine, Bass said.

Adam said at least one of the suspects will have serious dogbite injuries, and they may have crossed into Louisiana.

The article is a little light on details but here's what a vendor local to the area posted to ARFCOM:
    We were told here by local LE sources (Here in MS) that it was a set up/ambush. Car was called in as suspicious at a rest area. Deputy approached and spoke with driver. Two suspects emerged from woods and help drive attack officer. Wrestled him to the ground and told him they were going to cut his throat. The three of them picked the deputy up and began carrying him back to the woods. Deputy was able to hit the door release. K9 tore into two of the three suspects causing them to flee.
    VERY glad the officer made it out of that alive.

Thanks

RIP Officer Benner.

Fallen Rio Rancho Officer Was Hit In Upper, Lower Torso

Woman in car with suspected shooter was shot in the foot

May 26, 2015

Officer Gregg Benner

Rio Rancho police said 49-year-old Officer Gregg Benner was shot and killed during a traffic stop Monday night.

Benner was a four-year veteran of the department and was a retired Air Force veteran. He is survived by his wife and five adult children.

Police said Benner made a traffic stop near Southern Boulevard and Pinetree Road around 8 p.m. According to police, Andrew Romero, 28, and a woman were in the car. There was an active warrant for Romero’s arrest.

The car took off after police said Romero gave Benner conflicting information. Benner stopped the vehicle again and that’s when Rio Rancho police said Romero fired three shots at the officer. Benner was hit in the upper and lower torso.

Benner was unable to draw his gun and did not return fire. There is no video of the shooting.

Within moments, citizens, paramedics and fellow officers were there to offer aid to Benner. One witness saw someone administering CPR.

Officers don't know who made the distress call.

He was rushed to University of New Mexico Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

Police said the woman in the car stayed behind with a gunshot wound to the foot, but Romero took off. Police said they caught up with Romero after he committed a robbery at a gas station in Albuquerque using the same gun he used to shoot Benner.

Romero has a lengthy criminal history. The woman that was in the car with him is being held on a probation violation.

Benner was supposed to get off at 8 p.m. Monday and he was shot and killed at 8:04 p.m.

This is the first time a Rio Rancho police officer has been shot and killed in the line of duty. Rio Rancho Officer Anthony Haase died in a car crash while responding to a call last year.

Flags will be flown at half-staff in Rio Rancho until Benner is laid to rest.

“Officer Benner was a dedicated military veteran and law enforcement officer and his tragic death is deeply saddening to the tight-knit community of Rio Rancho. The city of Rio Rancho mourns his untimely death and I urge community members to keep Officer Benner’s family in their thoughts and prayers," Rio Rancho Mayor Greggory Hull said.

A vigil was held for Benner Tuesday evening.

Benner Memorial Fund Information

And a mugshot of the fucking scumbag, Andrew Romero:

Thanks

Today a Cincinnati Police Department officer was shot and killed by a complete piece of shit.

RIP Officer Sonny Kim.

Cincinnati Police Officer Sonny Kim Fatally Shot In Madisonville

June 19, 2015

Cincinnati Police Officer Sonny Kim was fatally shot in Madisonville on Friday.

Shots were exchanged on Roe Street and Whetsel Avenue and both Officer Kim and the suspect sustained fatal injuries.

“Today is a tragic day for all Cincinnatians," said Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley. "One of our first responders was shot and killed in the line of duty. We will always remember the sacrifice made by Officer Sonny Kim, and we will pray for his wife and family that they find some comfort during their grief.”

On Friday morning, officers were called to the scene of a man with a gun in Madisonville. Shortly after there was a report of an officer down.

"CPD lost on of our best today," said CPD Chief Jeffrey Blackwell. "We lost a brother, but right now my heart is broken more for his three boys who lost their father, and his wife who lost her husband. We are devastated that Officer Kim, who came to work today, did not get to go home."

Officer Kim was a 27 year veteran of the department.

"Obviously this is a tragedy, we are going to come together closer as a family, as a team who wears this uniform and we would appreciate prayers not only for our CPD family, but for his family as well as they deal with the most difficult of circumstances," said Chief Blackwell.

"On behalf of the entire city administration, our thoughts, our prayers and our condolences go out to Officer Kim's family and the entire CPD family," said City Manager Harry Black. "Officer Kim is a hero and whatever the administration can do to reflect that, in his funeral services, or any support that his family will need, that the department will need. resources will not be an issue."

"I can't think of a more difficult moment for our city than the loss of life in the service of protecting our citizens," said Vice Mayor David Mann. "It's more than theoretical that men and women in uniform risk their lives everyday. On behalf of Mayor Cranley, the members of council, let us all embrace the Kim family with our prayers, with our heartfelt support and do the same thing for every police officer in Cincinnati."

By the way, from a local, Madisonville is indeed a shitty part of town.

I'll be patiently waiting for President Obama's remarks on this senseless violence.

Thanks

I missed news of this when this happened last month.

Omaha Police Officer Kerrie Orozco, Suspect Killed In Shootout

Officer Kerrie Orozco

May 21, 2015

An Omaha police officer and a suspect were shot and killed after a confrontation at North 30th Street and Martin Avenue just before 1 p.m. Wednesday.

The officer is identified as Kerrie Orozco.

The suspect is identified as Marcus Wheeler, 26.

Witnesses reported hearing about 15 gunshots in two bursts and seeing CPR performed on the officer. Officer Orozco was taken to CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center. Another ambulance carried Wheeler to the same facility. Both later died.

Omaha Police Chief Todd Schmaderer arrived at the scene, then left after about 15 minutes, believed to be en route to the hospital.

Sources tell WOWT 6 News Officer Orozco was a task force member. She was a wife and mother.

Chief Schmaderer said Wednesday evening, "This is a somber day for the city of Omaha," and then announced that, "Kerrie Orozco has died after being shot in the line of duty."

The chief said that Officer Orozco had been with the department for approximately seven-and-a-half years. She worked in the gang unit, a job she held since 2012. She had a husband, Hector, an 8-year-old stepdaughter, Natalia and a stepson Santiago, who is 6-years-old. She was also the mother of a newborn baby who arrived February 17th. Olivia Ruth has been in hospital care since her birth and is set to be released on Thursday.

Deputy Chief Dave Baker said earlier that officers from the OPD Fugitive Task Force were serving a felony arrest warrant near Martin Avenue and Read Street.

"As a result of that shots were fired and an officer was tranferred to CHI Creighton, Code 99 (CPR in progress)," Baker said. The suspect was also critically injured.

Tiffany Atkins is a neighbor who told us, "I heard shots fired and when I heard shots fired, I ran down inside to my basement."

One witness told us that the house where some of the investigation has been focused is his house and that the suspect had run into his backyard. "I just ran outside tried to get the guy help," he said. "He just fell over, his eyes went open and rolled back."

Marty Bilek, Mayor Jean Stothert's chief of staff, said, "It's very bad."

Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts sent a Tweet saying, " Susanne and I send our thoughts and prayers to the police officer in critical condition in Omaha."

Approximately a dozen officers accompanied the two rescue squads to the hospital. Entrances were blocked off by police. Hospital officials said the facility was not on lockdown.

Between 2:30 and 3 p.m. we noticed a strong police presence searching along Vane Street. Crime tape went up, then the crime scene was expanded. Officers were searching that neighborhood, moving media crews back, as they looked for evidence.

Around 3 p.m. a deputy told WOWT 6 News that people inside the crime scene were being allowed to leave, but were told not to return. The investigation is expected to continue for some time.

A makeshift memorial for Officer Orozco has been started outside Omaha Police Headquarters at South 15th and Howard streets.

Thanks

New Orleans Police Officer Killed While Taking Suspect To Jail

June 20, 2015

22-year veteran New Orleans Police Department Officer Daryle Holloway,46, was shot and killed Saturday.

A 22-year veteran officer of the New Orleans Police Department was shot and killed by a suspect while taking the man to jail Saturday morning.

Officer Daryle Holloway, 46, was shot while taking Travis Boys, who was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and outstanding warrants earlier, to central lockup, according to police Chief Michael Harrison.

“He was a very lively person, full of personality,” said Harrison, who served together with Holloway. “You couldn’t be around Daryle for three minutes without being his friend.”

Apparently Boys, 33, is double jointed and was able to pull his arms from behind his back, Harrison said. Boys shot Holloway, who then drove into a pole. Boys escaped through a hole between the back and front seats.

Boys did not use Holloway’s gun in the incident and officials do not know how he was able to hide the weapon or where it came from.

Holloway was taken to a hospital, where he died around 9 a.m., Harrison said.

A multiple-agency manhunt to find Boys is underway.

Travis Boys is wanted for shooting New Orleans Police Department Officer Daryle Holloway Saturday morning.

Thankfully Boys has since been captured. Unfortunately, it was alive.

Thanks

Sources ID Suspect In Route 51 Shootout With Police

June 22, 2015

Sources have identified a rifle-wielding man who was killed in an exchange of gunfire with officers after shooting at people and carjacking a vehicle in Pittsburgh Monday morning.

Lt. Edward Cunningham of the Zone 3 Police Department said the incident started just after 10 a.m. with a report of shots fired in the area of Jucunda Street.

Gloria Perrucci told Channel 11’s Courtney Brennan she heard gunfire.

“A bunch of gunshots going off and when I looked out, that’s when I saw him coming through the house,” Perrucci said.

Perrucci said she saw the suspect running through her Knoxville neighborhood with “a big rifle, a big gun -- he didn’t look familiar.”

She said she watched him go down through her yard and onto Rochelle Street.

“There was a car parked there and he started shooting. The car started to back up to get away from him,” Perrucci said.

Chief Cameron McLay said the suspect fired upon a vehicle on Route 51 with two people inside.

“At approximately 10:18, the 911 center received another report that an actor fired upon an occupied vehicle,” McLay said.

A man in that vehicle was injured and a woman was uninjured. Both were able to flee the scene.

A man later reported that his vehicle was carjacked.

McLay said the carjacker then fired on an approaching sheriff's deputy, hitting his windshield.

"This was a very dangerous situation for the City of Pittsburgh. I was deeply concerned for the welfare of this community," McLay said.

A woman was taken to a hospital after a collision with a pursuing law enforcement vehicle.

After the vehicle was stopped in traffic in the area of Bausman Street and Route 51, the man fired on approaching officers who returned fire, and he died minutes later.

Chopper 11 flew over the scene and showed several dozen shell casings (RAW CHOPPER 11 VIDEO).

Sources tell Channel 11 News the suspect in today's shootout with police is Tyrone Harris.

“This suspect is known to police as having been involved in previous incidents,” McLay said at a Monday evening press conference.

McLay said the motive for the gunfire remains under investigation.

According to Vince Myer and Leonardo Almaro, the shooter also fired at them as they were driving home.

“When we first pulled up, he thought they were fireworks, and I said, ‘No, they’re shots,’” Myer said.

Myer and Almaro said the shots missed them by inches.

“It just shattered in the back because it went through both windows,” Myer said.

The outbound Liberty Tunnel and Route 51, which were closed for several hours, reopened just before 4 p.m.

Edna Roach didn’t witness the shooting, but told Channel 11’s Damany Lewis that she was walking nearby as police investigated the scene.

Roach is all too familiar with gun violence. She said she’s lost two children in shootings.

“I lost my oldest son in 1995, and 17 years later I lost my daughter -- both to gun violence. We got to put the guns down,” she said.

Thank God he was a bad shot!

Thanks

Officer Kim's funeral was today.

Here's a couple pictures of the precession:

My brother sent me these from the funeral. He said there were over a couple hundred cruisers there from agencies as far away as Detroit, New Jersey, and Chicago.

Godspeed Officer Kim.

His killing really hit a note with me not just because it was local.

Officer Kim came to the US looking for the American Dream, gave back to the society that gave opportunity to him, only to be cut down by some piece of shit, scumbag, Obama voting, welfare sucking, criminal piece of human garbage that would have been better off aborted (and I say that as a general opponent of abortion) before Officer Kim had a chance to enjoy the fruits of his years of hard work. Makes my blood boil.

It is very much the same way I felt when my friend and coworker Dan was killed last year by the same type.

Thanks

Wait.... I didn't hear about this one. Was this the guy with the armored van??????

A black guy?

And who the fuck is this bitch? "“I lost my oldest son in 1995, and 17 years later I lost my daughter -- both to gun violence. We got to put the guns down,” she said."

You LOST your kids to PEOPLE violence you whore.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information