Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Thanks

Default Re: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Why?

Because this would have PRECLUDED George Washington and the next 3-4 sitting Presidents of the country from being President.
    That was already covered with the "Citizen at the time of adoption" clause inserted into the requirements.

The part I disagree is your explanation (and that of others) about what constitutes being a citizen.
    I didn't say he wasn't a citizen. I said he isn't a natural born citizen. It's very clear if you read what the framers had in mind and reading the documents THEY USED TO DEFINE THE TERM, the natural born citizen clause has a VERY specific meaning. Two citizen Parents and born in a state or territory of the home country.

Their reasoning went to divided loyalties. A child of two citizens would not have extra-state loyalties.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    That was already covered with the "Citizen at the time of adoption" clause inserted into the requirements.
    I believe I mentioned that....

I didn't say he wasn't a citizen. I said he isn't a natural born citizen. It's very clear if you read what the framers had in mind and reading the documents THEY USED TO DEFINE THE TERM, the natural born citizen clause has a VERY specific meaning. Two citizen Parents and born in a state or territory of the home country.
    THIS is where I disagree with you and in my previous statement said "just wrong". Not that YOU are WRONG... but this perception of "citizen versus natural born citizen".

There are distinct definitions.

The fact is:

that someone born IN the USA on USA soil (to include territories) is a US citizen.

Some one born OFF use soil to parent(s) who are American citizens is a US Citizen.

Someone born a citizen or subject of another country who becomes "naturalized" is a US citizen.

American citizen
    Someone born in the U.S., someone born outside the U.S. to a U.S. citizen parent, or one who has naturalised or obtained a certificate of citizenship.
    http://www.visabureau.com/america/america-visa.aspx

Their reasoning went to divided loyalties. A child of two citizens would not have extra-state loyalties.
    I understand this precisely and I agree in principle with the point. A child born of parents who are citizens of two different countries would necessarily have loyalty issues. This is why there is a problem in granting people security clearances.

I'd point out that the President of the US DOES NOT HAVE A CLEARANCE and is NOT GIVEN a CLEARANCE.

This is something people keep forgetting.

The President IS the executive and HE sets the clearance requirements or has final say on whether something is classified or NOT.

Thus while there is perhaps a loyalty issue in related to Obama - there is certainly no clearance issue.

In truth - the "laws" as they existed then aren't in force now. The laws are different today than they were in 1961 (with this I agree). However, you can't change a law and then try someone based on something he did prior to the law change.

You can't make something illegal today and try someone for something they did in the past. By the same token you can't go back and try someone under an OLD law that is no longer valid.

This goes for something like citizenship. If the US suddenly made all the illegals in the US American citizens (COngress can DO this by the way - they tried already, and failed because the public was in an UPROAR about it) then there isn't anything we can do to run the "illegals" out. They are no longer illegal!

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    The grandfather provision of the "natural born Citizen" clause provides an exception to the "natural born" requirement for those persons who were citizens at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, but had been born as British subjects before the American Revolution (or were born after the Revolution, but before 1787). Without this exception, ten subsequent presidents would have been constitutionally ineligible to serve.[1]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born_citizen

Ok, *I* was wrong when I said three or four. It was TEN... That provision cleared them all to be sitting Presidents.

NOW... ALL of this said, the question isn't whether Obama has a Birth Certificate. He does. The question is "Was he actually born on US soil and were his parents (either or both) at the time of his birth American citizens".

We don't know the answer to the former, but the latter is "Yes" his mother was a US Citizen regardless of what anyone says, you can not "renounce your US citizenship". You can,but not without a lot of difficulty. Oh, and you can't "have it back later".

Further Parents can NOT renounce citizenship for their minor children. Period. That means no matter what Mommy did, she was most likely still, legally a US citizen. That means that no matter what Daddy thought, he could NOT force Obama to be a citizen of another country.

I guess it comes down to this:

"Obama show us PROOF you were born on US soil".

He doesn't NEED to, he has a legal birth certificate. That's the problem.

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

The issues of clearances or naturalized citizens simply don't matter.

The constitution say, specifically "Natural Born Citizen". It doesn't say citizen, or naturalized citizen or security cleared citizen or any other thing.

Adams and others plucked the definition from other documents at the time. I mentioned this above.

Until we address the very specific meaning of "Natural Born Citizen" we cannot progress further. Simply being born in the USA DOES NOT FULLY QUALIFY. An Anchor baby to two illegals could be president under that definition assuming he lived 14 years in the US and was 35. Do you believe that was the intent of the framers?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I guess it comes down to this:

"Obama show us PROOF you were born on US soil".

He doesn't NEED to, he has a legal birth certificate. That's the problem.

I concur it is time to put up or shut up.

The problem I have with the 'legal BC' is that all my understanding says this:

The BC has been confirmed by FactCheck.org. I have not heard of any others confirming the BC. FactCheck.org should not be trusted because it is owned by the Anneburg Project which was or is run by Billy Ayers and BHO had somethign to do with this org too. So, I should be able to hear from Independent sources that the BC is legit. No?
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

. Do you believe that was the intent of the framers?
    OK, let me think about it....NO!

NO!

NO!!

NO!!!

NO!!!!!!!

I had too do that Mal!
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

I get it, I get it. hehe.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

The issues of clearances or naturalized citizens simply don't matter.

The constitution say, specifically "Natural Born Citizen". It doesn't say citizen, or naturalized citizen or security cleared citizen or any other thing.

Adams and others plucked the definition from other documents at the time. I mentioned this above.

Until we address the very specific meaning of "Natural Born Citizen" we cannot progress further. Simply being born in the USA DOES NOT FULLY QUALIFY. An Anchor baby to two illegals could be president under that definition assuming he lived 14 years in the US and was 35. Do you believe that was the intent of the framers?
    Actually, this is ALL important.

No, I don't believe that is what the Framers wanted.

But, I DO know and understand classifications, clearances and probably better than anyone else here understand what the implications are for someone to be in that office and have complete, totally, unmitigated control over all the classified material in the USA.

A President could, in one, fell swoop, sign away all of that and make it public domain. He could give it away (it has been done already, the Clinton administration did so, and NOTHING came of it). Obama is already considering it.

On the other hand, he is stuck being the President of the United States too - he has weighty responsibilities he can NOT DENY no matter what, the protection of the US and it's citizens so choosing the wrong way to go (giving things away) would be death sentence to this country and the people in it. He knows this.

Without CONTROL he is nothing.

As a person who might have actually been born on another country's soil he has loyalty issues as well. This is where the clearance stuff comes in.

For me or you to hold a clearance, specifically a higher level one, your loyalty to this country CAN NOT BE CALLED INTO QUESTION.

If you can call in to question the loyalty of a President - then you have a much, much bigger issue than whether he was born on foreign soil. Rather you have to wonder what things can and will be handed over to whomever he IS loyal TOO.

With a name like "Barrak Huessien Obama" (being changed from Barry Soretto) one MUST wonder where those loyalties lie.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

First his grandmother and now his WIFE!

Two separate videos of the same speech. "...and visited his home country in Kenya."

Thanks

And more interesting information...

Investigation Reveals Numerous Bogus Claims On Obama Resume
    April 3, 2010

In what is being called 'the biggest hustle in human history,' a special investigation has discovered numerous bogus claims on Barack Obama's resume, including the outright lie that he was a 'Constitutional scholar and professor.'

The claim turns out to be false.

As investigators delve further into the background of Barack Obama, a disturbing picture is emerging of a man who is not who he claims to be. The information the public has been told concerning Obama is turning out to be false--fabrications and inventions of a man and an unseen force behind him that had clear ulterior motives for seeking the highest office in the land.

According to a special report issued by 'the Blogging Professor,' the Chicago Law School faculty hated Obama. The report states that Obama was unqualified, that he was never a 'constitutional professor and scholar,' and that he never served as editor of the Harvard Law Review while a student at the school.

The real truth is that Barack Obama was merely an 'instructor' at Chicago Law School, not a professor. Commonly, instructors are non-tenure-track teachers hired by colleges and universities to teach certain courses for a salary that is well below that of Associate Professors or full Professors.

In the hierarchy of higher education, the status of instructors is below that of associate professors and professors because they lack the credentials.

In fact, it can be safely concluded that the claims of Barack Obama concerning his educational credentials and work history in higher education are a complete sham. The President of the United States is a complete fraud.

According to Doug Ross:

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about "Barry." Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn't even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn't have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

Thus, the question arises, was the claim that Obama was editor of the Harvard Law Review a 'put-up job' as well, allowing the student to claim he held this prestigious position without having the qualifications or meeting the requirements of holding that position? And why?

Further,

Consider this: 1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 possibly to escape charges that he "fibbed" on his bar application.

2. Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

4. A senior lecturer is one thing. A fully ranked law professor is another. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, "Obama did NOT 'hold the title' of a University of Chicago law school professor". Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school, but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

These are highly disturbing facts, verified facts from the people who know at the Chicago Law School.

There is more from Ross, however:

6. "He did not hold the title of professor of law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the U.S. Constitution recently during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video.

9. In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in ourConstitution: the notion that we are all created equal."

10. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.

Obama has made sure that all of his records are sealed tight. And apart from the courageous souls at the various educational institutions who dared to speak the truth, the schools Obama claimed to attend unanimously refuse to release transcripts, records, or other bits of evidence concerning Obama's presence in their institutions.

BREAKING DEVELOPMENT -- just as these disturbing facts come to light about Barack Obama, the White House is busy making deals with numerous 'journalists,' promising unprecedented access to the President in exchange for refraining from reporting certain information 'they may discover.'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I concur it is time to put up or shut up.

The problem I have with the 'legal BC' is that all my understanding says this:

The BC has been confirmed by FactCheck.org. I have not heard of any others confirming the BC. FactCheck.org should not be trusted because it is owned by the Anneburg Project which was or is run by Billy Ayers and BHO had somethign to do with this org too. So, I should be able to hear from Independent sources that the BC is legit. No?
    Sorry to quote an old post but the thread resurfaced and i am curious about factcheck. My research reflects that it is still a debate on whether or not factcheck has some tie to obama through annenberg Project. I think Mr Annenberg is a well known republican but something about obama sat on one of this project's boards in Chicago. CAn anyone else confirm anything without citing a biased news source? (i know it sucks for me to say that but a liberal at work showed me that site and I've always been curious about it's "lean").

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Exclusive: Highly Decorated Army Surgeon Refuses All Military Orders Until Obama Proves He Is a Natural Born Citizen

Lieutenant Colonel Terry Lakin

March 31, 2010
    Margaret Hemenway

A decorated active duty Army medical officer, Lieutenant Colonel Terry Lakin (selected for promotion to Colonel), is calling upon his chain of command and his Congressional delegation to force President Obama to release his original birth certificate. He is the highest ranking officer to go public over this controversy and in late February, was notified that he is subject to near-term deployment to Afghanistan.

His military orders include a requirement that he provide "copies of his birth certificate." LTC Lakin is prepared to provide a certified copy of his certification of vital record that lists his birth hospital, physician's name and other key information. He has provided this document for many other required processes, such as his commissioning into the military as an officer, and his marriage license.

Lakin has earned the distinction of taking care of many Admirals and Generals since working at the Pentagon, where he serves as Chief of Primary Care and Flight Surgeon for the DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic and is the lead Flight Surgeon charged with caring for Army Chief of Staff General Casey's pilots and air crew. LTC Lakin's numerous awards and decorations include the Army Flight Surgeon Badge, Combat Medical Badge, the Bronze Star Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Army Achievement Medal with two Oak Leaf Clusters, the National Defense Service Medal with Bronze Service Star, the Armed Forces Expedition Medal, the Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon sixth award and the NATO service medal. He has served previously in Honduras, Bosnia, Korea, and Afghanistan.

LTC Lakin, a native of Colorado whose residency is Tennessee, has explained to his superiors that he cannot understand how his Oath of Office to protect and defend the Constitution does not allow military officers to pursue proof of eligibility from the Commander-in-Chief.

In fact, efforts on his part to seek affirmation of the President's constitutional eligibility have been met with legal evasions.

Yet in an open and free society, and especially given Obama's governmental "transparency" initiative, many American citizens are demanding to know the truth. So when the White House launched its transparency initiative online last year, and the website was instantly swamped with emails demanding release of Obama's original birth certificate, it was significant that the website’s assurance to answer any question was quickly removed.

LTC Lakin’s refusal to obey orders (including his deployment orders) puts him at risk of court-martial. A website, SafeguardtheConstitution.com, outlines his efforts to seek the truth and prepare for his legal defense. It would be wrong for an officer to be punished for asking a straightforward question merely because no one in the military hierarchy or on Capitol Hill is willing to provide a substantive answer (members of Congress have the obligation of representing constituents and also are sworn to uphold the Constitution). At least one Tennessee Congressional office (Congressman Zach Wamp) forwarded LTC Lakin’s inquiry to the Department of Defense; the Army responded by letter to Rep. Wamp indicating that LTC Lakin's Article 138 complaint (a legal avenue for redress allowed service members for grievances against commanding officers) was deficient and that "the President as Commander-in-Chief is not a commanding officer for the purposes of Article 138 and therefore, no complaint against him may be addressed through this procedure."

Yet another representative from the Volunteer State (Tennessee) Marsha Blackburn, co-sponsored legislation introduced by Congressman Bill Posey to require candidates to fix the problem of the lack of a formal process for vetting candidates for “natural born” eligibility.

The Western Journalism Center released an authoritative explanation of the Obama birth controversy that helps to explain the confusion on Capitol Hill which revolves mostly around Obama's online Certification of Live Birth (COLB):

“The Certification of Live Birth is not a copy of the original birth certificate.

It is a computer-generated document that the state of Hawaii issues on request to indicate that a birth certificate of some type is ‘on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.’ And there is the problem.

Given the statutes in force in 1961, the Certification of Live Birth proves nothing unless we know what is on the original birth certificate. There are several legal areas (involving ethnic quotas and subsidy) for which the state of Hawaii up until June 2009 did not accept its computer-generated Certification of Live Birth as sufficient proof of birth - or parentage - in Hawaii. Why should the citizens of the United States be content with lower standards for ascertaining the qualifications of their President?”

The Obama campaign is to a large degree responsible for the birthplace controversy by at first claiming that Obama was born at Queens Hospital and, at another time, claiming that he was born at Kapioliani Hospital.

These conflicting assertions, combined with reports of his paternal grandmother's insistence to an interviewer that he was born in Kenya; and the break-in to the Obama passport file at the State Department (at least one news report alleged the file was cauterized) by an employee of The Analysis Corp., a firm headed by one of Obama's top advisers (John Brennan) have all contributed to escalating demands for Obama to document his "natural born" citizenship status.

Additionally, the Ambassador to the US from Kenya (Peter Ogego) asserted in a radio interview in November 2008 that the President was born in Kenya. A Kenyan Anabaptist minister also provided an affidavit, attesting to a conversation with a civil employee of the Kenyan Government, a Principal Registrar, who confirmed Obama’s birth in Kenya on August 4, 1961, but said his file was classified.

Obama should release his original birth certificate and
    put an end to relentless speculation over whether he meets the Constitutional fitness test for the nation's highest office. Original documentation for 1961 from the hospital or Department of Health can resolve this point without in any way compromising Obama's privacy or subjecting him to the danger of identity theft.

Patriotic citizens serving in uniform preparing to go into harm's way deserve to be treated with respect and forthrightness - and they need to know whether the Commander in Chief is lawfully entitled to serve in this capacity, or not.

FamilySecurityMatters.org
    Contributing Editor Margaret Calhoun Hemenway spent 15 years on Capitol Hill, in the House and Senate, and five years as a White House appointee serving President Bush at both DoD and NASA. For further information, contact: Margaret Hemenway at (202) 448-9015

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

the "birther" q isn't exactly moot, but bama can leapfrog over it. Where was he concieved. conception=birth. Was he conceived in liberty?

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

Army Doc Questions Obama's Citizenship, Won't Deploy
    Associated Press
    An Army doctor is under investigation after questioning on YouTube whether President Obama is U.S.-born -- then disobeying orders to report for duty in Afghanistan.

PRINTEMAILSHARE RECOMMEND (39)
    WASHINGTON -- An Army doctor is under investigation after questioning on YouTube whether President Barack Obama is U.S.-born -- then disobeying orders to report for duty in Afghanistan.

Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin failed to report to Fort Campbell, Ky., on Monday, showing up instead at his old job in a clinic in the Pentagon, Lt. Col. Christopher Garver, an Army spokesman, said Wednesday. Lakin was reassigned immediately to Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington while the investigation is under way.

Though officials in Hawaii verify that Obama was born there, so-called birthers claim he was born outside the United States and is ineligible to be president. Lakin says he wants to see the birth certificate as proof Obama is his commander in chief and thus that the deployment order for Afghanistan is legal.

Lakin is under investigation for his failure to report for deployment and for conduct unbecoming an officer.

A Greeley, Colo., native, Lakin said in a video posted on YouTube that he was an 18-year Army veteran "choosing to disobey" orders he says are illegal, including an order to deploy to Afghanistan for a second tour. He said he was doing so at "great peril" to his career and future and "inviting my own court-martial."

A court-martial is only one of the punishment options, and among the handful of other known birthers in the military, some have merely received administrative reprimands.

On Monday, Lakin showed up for his job as a flight surgeon at the Pentagon clinic that is attached to a Walter Reed medical brigade, Garver said. His commander, Col. Gordon Roberts, summoned him to Walter Reed and told him he was being reassigned.

Hawaii Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino issued statements last year and in October 2008 saying that she's seen vital records that prove Obama is a natural-born U.S. citizen. But the state said last month it was still getting between 10 and 20 e-mails seeking verification of Obama's birth each week, most from outside Hawaii.

A few of the requesters continue to pepper the state Health Department with the same letters seeking the same information, even after they're told state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest. Responding wastes time and money, officials have said.

Both Fukino and the state registrar of vital statistics have verified that the Health Department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Thanks

Army to court martial 'birther' officer

Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 4:10 PM by Mark Murray
    Filed Under: Security

Commander Col. Gordon Roberts

From NBC's Jim Miklaszewski and Mark Murray

U.S. military officials tell NBC News that the U.S. Army will court martial a lieutenant colonel who refuses to deploy to Afghanistan because he considers orders from President Obama to be "illegal."

Army doctor Lt. Col. Terry Lakin believes Obama does not meet the constitutional requirements to be president and commander-in-chief, because he believes (incorrectly) that Obama wasn't born in the United States.

Lakin refused this week to report to Fort Campbell, KY for deployment to Afghanistan, but instead showed up at the Pentagon, where he was confronted by his brigade Commander Col. Gordon Roberts, a Vietnam Medal of Honor recipient.

Lakin was informed by Roberts that he would face court martial, and his Pentagon building pass and government laptop computer were seized.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Thanks

The certification of constitutional qualification for the office of president

DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office

By JB Williams Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Members from all three branches of the Federal government already know that Barack Hussein Obama is ineligible for the office of President.

National leaders, to include members of the US Supreme Court, already know that Barack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born citizen” of the United States of America, and therefore, is ineligible for the office he currently holds.

(See JB’s new article on The Bottom Line on Natural Born Citizen)

What they don’t know is how long it will take for most Americans to figure it out, or what to do about it.
    The diversionary search for an authentic birth certificate is ongoing and Obama has now spent in excess of $2 million in legal fees to keep that search alive.

Eric Holder’s Department of Justice continues to deploy taxpayer funded attorneys around the country to file dismissals on behalf of Obama, denying all American citizens access to the courts as a peaceful remedy, which only fuels the fire of discontent and the questions about Obama persist.

Michelle Obama states that Kenya is Barack’s “home country.” She knows, after twenty years with Barack. The Ambassador or Kenya has confirmed the same His family friends all know it, and are in fact quite proud of the fact that Americans had no hesitation in electing a “black man from Kenya” as President of the United States.

The US Supreme Court knows what the constitutional condition of “natural born citizen” means. Even the most far left member of that court, Justice Ginsberg, is on record proclaiming that a “natural born citizen” is a birth child of TWO legal US citizens.

Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi knows that Barack Hussein Obama is not eligible for the office of president, which is why she refused to certify the following language when certifying Obama as the DNC candidate for president in 2008.

This is the normal language for certification of nomination for president and vice president, filed by the DNC only in the state of Hawaii…

This is the language filed by the DNC in the other 49 states, however…

Note that the language which certifies that Barack Hussein Obama meets all constitutional qualifications is missing in the DNC documents filed in 49 of the 50 states. The certification of constitutional qualification for the office of president was filed only in Hawaii. That text is missing in the DNC certification filings for all other states.
    Whereas the RNC filed the exact same certification document, including the constitutional text for John McCain in all 50 states, Obama was technically certified in only one state, Hawaii. A mere inconvenient technicality, I’m sure…
    The US Congress knows that Barack Hussein Obama is not constitutionally qualified for the office he holds. Although the congress passed a resolution proclaiming Senator John McCain a “natural born citizen” as the son of two US citizens, no such congressional resolution exists for Barack Hussein Obama.

The press knows that Obama is not a “natural born citizen,” having written on several occasions about the “Kenyan born” senator from Chicago. A number of citizens have already been arrested and jailed for asking these questions.

Over four-hundred law suits have been filed across the country asking the courts to force Obama to become the “transparent president” he promised to be, and all four-hundred are being dismissed before discovery, all on the basis that “no citizen has proper legal standing” to ask who and what their president really is…

Over a half-million citizens have now signed a petition demanding to see Obama’s birth records.

Numerous members of the US Military have refused deployment orders from Obama, on the basis that he refuses to evidence his constitutional qualifications to issue such orders. In most cases, the soldiers have simply been reassigned, so as to avoid any disciplinary action that could end in “defense discovery” which might finally force Obama to open up his files once and for all.

Now an eighteen year veteran flight surgeon and active Lt. Colonel faces court martial as he makes his demands for proof that Obama is constitutionally eligible to issue orders as Commander-in-Chief.
    Obama’s entire domestic, foreign and national defense agenda has proven to be wholly anti-American

Obama’s entire domestic, foreign and national defense agenda has proven to be wholly anti-American on every possible level. Still, the answers concerning who and what Barack Hussein Obama Jr. really is remain elusive in the face of unprecedented efforts to ask the right questions.

No matter who asks, how they ask or where they ask, not one single individual in Washington DC or even state government seems willing to weigh in on the most important issue of our era. Who and what is the man sitting in the people’s White House?

How in the hell did we get an overtly anti-American resident of the people’s White House without so much as a simple birth certificate to prove who this person really is?

And why won’t a single elected representative of the people engage in the effort to force an answer to this question?

The answers to these and many more questions are likely very simple and equally chilling…

The Speaker of the House does not refuse to certify her candidate as “constitutionally qualified” in forty-nine of fifty states by accident

Nobody spends $2 million in legal fees to hide an authentic birth certificate. The Speaker of the House does not refuse to certify her candidate as “constitutionally qualified” in forty-nine of fifty states by accident. A press that knew he was the “first Kenyan born senator” didn’t forget that he was Kenyan born when he decided to run for president.

Most importantly, the people DO have a right (read - proper standing) to ask who and what their president really is, in any court, any time. And soldiers are court-martialed for refusing orders, unless those orders were issued by an illegitimate Commander-in-Chief.

DC knows what most Americans have yet to figure out…

Obama is NOT a natural born citizen no matter where he might have been born. Obama’s birth father was at no time an American citizen and on this basis alone, Obama cannot be a constitutionally qualified resident of the White House.

They know something else that the American people have yet to figure out…

The US Constitution no longer stands as the governing law of this land.

Obama’s many unconstitutional policies, Czars, executive orders and statements provide the proof, and the fact that nobody in DC cares whether or not Obama is constitutionally qualified to be president of the United States should send a shiver down the spine of every red blooded American citizen, no matter their partisan agendas.

The people willing to ask the tough questions are deemed crackpots and conspiracy theorists, racists or bigots. But those tough questions should be obvious questions to all Americans and every president should have to answer those questions, no matter race, creed, color or party affiliation.

I fear that those questions will only be answered at the tip of pitch forks and torches one day. Sooner or later, the people will run out of patience with a system built to exclude them. When that day comes, I fear what methods will be employed and whether or not there will be a country left to save by then.

But sooner or later, one way or another, Obama will have to answer those questions. One day, the world will know who and what this man is and there will be a day of reckoning like no other in American history.

The longer it takes for that day to arrive, the more dangerous the situation will become. A man not even qualified to hold the office is using that office to destroy the greatest nation on earth. How much patience can the people be expected to display?

Obama is not eligible for the office he currently holds and everyone in a position to know - already know.

What they don’t know is how much longer they can keep it all a secret, or what will happen next.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9 year old Barry Soetoro. (Soetoro family.JPG)

This registration document, (registration.JPG) made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.

Name: Barry Soetoro
    Religion: Islam
    Nationality: Indonesian

How did this little INDONESIAN Muslim child - Barry Soetoro, (A.K.A. Barack Obama) get around the issue of nationality to become President of the United States of America ?

PART 2:

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ..

The transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia while an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California . The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify for this scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document provides the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking - that he is NOT a natural-born citizen of the United States - necessary to be President of these United States . Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya , here we see that there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship..

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.

Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still on-going but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder.

Mr. Holder has refused comment on this matter.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=152773 ^

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number

9:57 pm Eastern

Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was issued at a date later than he is known to have held employment.

The Social Security website confirms the first three numbers in his ID are reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses, 040-049.

"Since 1973, Social Security numbers have been issued by our central office," the Social Security website explains. "The first three (3) digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number."

Daniels and Sampson each used a different database showing Obama is using a Social Security number beginning with 042.

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," Daniels maintained. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

Does the Social Security Administration ever re-issue Social Security numbers?

"Never," Daniels said. "It's against the law for a person to have a re-issued or second Social Security number issued."

Daniels said she is "staking my reputation on a conclusion that Obama's use of this Social Security number is fraudulent."

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests

Wed May 12, 9:48 pm ET

HONOLULU – It's now law in Hawaii that the state government can ignore repetitive requests for President Barack Obama's birth certificate.
    Republican Gov. Linda Lingle signed into law Wednesday a bill allowing state government agencies not to respond to follow-up requests for information if they determine that the subsequent request is duplicative or substantially similar to a previous request.

The law is aimed at so-called "birthers," who claim Obama is ineligible to be president. They contend the Democratic president was born outside the United States, and therefore doesn't meet a constitutional requirement for being president.

Lingle didn't elaborate on her reasons for signing the bill, but state Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino previously issued statements saying that she's seen vital records that prove Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

Both Fukino and the state registrar of vital statistics have verified that the Health Department holds Obama's original birth certificate.Health Department officials supported the law because the state still gets between 10 and 20 e-mails seeking verification of Obama's birth each week, most of them from outside Hawaii.

A few of those requesters file repeated inquiries seeking the same information, even after they're told state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Advocates for openness in government oppose the law because they fear it could be used to ignore legitimate requests for information.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

BORN IN THE USA?
    WorldNetDaily Exclusive

Suppressed! Google hides Obama's Social Security # story

Searches for WND report diverted to Kagan, oil, Tampa stories

Posted: May 12, 2010
    8:50 pm Eastern

WorldNetDaily

Internet giant Google today was hushing up the new dispute over President Obama's strange Social Security number by diverting searches for news reports on the issue to unrelated stories about Elena Kagan, oil, Tampa and the Federal Reserve.

The actual story, posted on WND.com, explained how two private investigators – working independently – are asking why Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

Under a Google news search for "President Obama Social Security number," the top four results all quoted, "By Jerome R. Corsi Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants…"

Is Google 'evil'? Read the arguments in Joseph Farah's "Stop the Presses!"

However, the first link is to Politico's story about "Gay rights central to Elena Kagan fight," the second links to Politico's "Senate clears measure to audit Federal Reserve" story, the third links to a Politico story about the GOP plans for a convention in Tampa in 2012, and the last links to a Politico story about "Oil executives play pass the buck."

Google spokesman Jake Hubert told WND that it appeared to be a "bug in the snippets."

He said the company was looking into it.

The report on Obama's number revealed records indicate it was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

WND obtained copies of affidavits filed separately in a presidential eligibility lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia by Ohio licensed private investigator Susan Daniels and Colorado private investigator John N. Sampson.

The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was issued at a date later than he is known to have held employment.

The Social Security website confirms the first three numbers in his ID are reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses, 040-049.

"Since 1973, Social Security numbers have been issued by our central office," the Social Security website explains. "The first three (3) digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number."

The question is being raised amid speculation about the president's history fueled by an extraordinary lack of public documentation. Along with his original birth certificate, Obama also has not released educational records, scholarly articles, passport documents, medical records, papers from his service in the Illinois state Senate, Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and adoption papers.

Robert Siciliano, president and CEO of IDTheftSecurity.com and a nationally recognized expert on identity theft, agrees the Social Security number should be questioned.

"I know Social Security numbers have been issued to people in states where they don't live, but there's usually a good reason the person applied for a Social Security number in a different state," Siciliano told WND.

WND asked Siciliano whether he thought the question was one the White House should answer.

"Yes," he replied. "In the case of President Obama, I really don't know what the good reason would be that he has a Social Security number issued in Connecticut when we know he was a resident of Hawaii."

Siciliano is a frequent expert guest on identify theft on cable television networks, including CNN, CNBC and the Fox News Channel.

Daniels and Sampson each used a different database showing Obama is using a Social Security number beginning with 042.

WND has further confirmed that the Social Security number in question links to Obama in the online records maintained by the Selective Service System.

Inserting the Social Security number, his birth date and his last name produces a valid Selective Service number.

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," Daniels maintained. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

Daniels has been a licensed private investigator in Ohio since 1995. Sampson formed his private investigations firm, CSI Consulting and Investigations, in 2008. He previously worked as a deportations law enforcement officer with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

The Daniels and Sampson affidavits were originally recorded by attorney Orly Taitz in an eligibility case against Obama last year.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information