Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1302

Thread: 2012 Election

Thanks

Default Re: 2012 Election

Diseased....
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

500 Admirals and Generals Endorse Gov. Romney Today

by AWR Hawkins
    5 Nov 2012, 5:05 AM PDT

As I wrote yesterday, military endorsements for Gov. Romney outnumber those for Obama by 100 to 1. And today, a shining example of the military's support for Romney comes in the form of a Washington Times ad in which 500 former admirals and generals endorse the GOP candidate for president.

The ad bears the headline: "We, the undersigned, proudly support Governor Mitt Romney as our nation's next President and Commander-in-Chief." It is then followed by the names of the 500 former military figures announcing their endorsement.

One of those 500, Rear Admiral (ret.) James J. Carey, released this important caveat concerning the ad:

It is important that you're aware that this is not an ad being paid for by the Romney Campaign. Rather, it is being paid for and placed by the 500 of us who have agreed to have our names in this public ad and to take a public stand on how very important it is that our fellow Americans choose a new Commander-in-Chief in the elections this coming Tuesday.

Please vote on Tuesday, NOT because of revenge for something, but because of "Love of Country."
    God bless our military, and God bless these 500 brave souls who understand that the foreseeable future of our military will be decided by who emerges victorious on Tuesday.

TheBlaze was sent an advanced copy of how the ad is expected to appear:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I like they released it today then.... because that doesn't give the WH a chance to make another "1000" sign an endorsement for "the other guy".

LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Totally awesome! Has this ever happened in an election before? I don't have nearly as many elections as some members under my belt but I don't remember it happening before.

Also, on one hand I agree with Rick's point, on the other I hope there is enough time left for this to really get mentioned and get traction.

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope. I have never seen such a broad endorsement as this by military or otherwise of people whose opinion count.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Just heard on NRA News that an Obams/Bruce Springsteen rally/concert in MADISON, WI drew only 18,000 compared to the Romney/Kid Rock (and a couple other celebs) rally/concert in West Chester, OH last Friday that drew between 30,000 and 40,000 (I haven't looked for an exact number)!

Thanks

I can't recall any time in history where a letter with hundreds of retired military personnel endorsed any particular candidate. But, we live in trying times and in the old days military members tended to keep their mouths shut because they were afraid of getting into trouble.

It's frowned upon to "use your uniform" to endorse certain politicians. But, I look at it like this... I'm NOT WEARING a uniform normally, I never showed up at a political rally or a forum (when I was running for office myself) in uniform. And never while IN uniform did I make any political statements in any regard.

I would expect as a retiree as long as I don't throw on my uniform and show up at a rally I'm fine. Thus, Generals and Admirals ought to be just fine even using the "(Retire)" tag after their names on signing such a letter.

I have been hearing a LOT of pro Romney stuff. Last night at the pub some people came in wearing "Romney" Buttons and got a standing ovation... I thought that was pretty funny. especially since most of the kids working there seem to think Obama is really the best thing to happen to America since chocolate... lol most of them were rather disappointed at the response.

But, ABC news this morning was doing their level best to say "Romney isnt going to win, Obama has this tied up". LOL!

There's no media bias. LMAO!!!!!!!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

2.8 million voters in CO.

80% of them HAVE ALREADY VOTED. Wow. I'm in the 20% that haven't. It's a "dead heat".

Hundreds of voters here received letters from the state here asking them validate their "signature" though (something about their ballots).

We're really going to be close here.

However... I have another take on this.

Obama will take an early lead today. Then all the Republicans and Conservatives will get off of work and go vote.....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Three reasons Obama will win; three reasons Romney will win

Republican nominee Mitt Romney and President Obama (Emmanuel Dunand and Jewel Samad / AFP/Getty Images)

By David Lauter November 6, 2012, 5:15 a.m.

The most expensive election in U.S. history is almost over, and most public polls suggest President Obama has a small, but persistent, edge over his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney.
    But before the final vote counts, here are three reasons each candidate has to expect victory, and a key place to watch to see who is right.

Reasons Obama will win

Economic optimism: Yes, unemployment remains high at 7.9%, and the recovery has been slow. But slow growth and no growth sit worlds apart. Incumbent presidents presiding over a growing economy with rising job numbers in the election year almost always prevail. Moreover, ever since the summer, the number of Americans expressing optimism about the economy’s future has grown. That shift shows up in pre-election polls as well as in rising consumer confidence.
    Increased optimism has provided crucial lift for Obama — he wins overwhelmingly among voters who say the economy will be better next year — and it could be particularly important in key Midwestern contests, including Wisconsin and Ohio.

Latinos: For at least a decade, Karl Rove and other Republican strategists have warned that the party risked failure if it could not find a way to reach out to the country’s fast-growing Latino population. Instead of doing so this year, Mitt Romney ran a primary campaign that stressed hard-line positions against illegal immigration. The goal was to outflank Texas Gov. Rick Perry, and it succeeded, but at high cost. (And ultimately, Perry did so poorly that he might have lost anyway.)

Polls of Latino voters show that Obama probably will get 70% or more of their vote. Already, early vote statistics indicate that strong support from Latinos has given Obama a big lead in Nevada. Depending on the size of the Latino turnout, he could add Colorado and Florida to his column.

Ground game: From strategists David Axelrod and David Plouffe and campaign manager Jim Messina on down, Obama campaign officials have said for more than a year that the organization they were building to identify, register, mobilize and turn out supporters would provide the difference in a close election. So far, in the early voting, that organization has largely performed as advertised.

Even in North Carolina, where most polls have pointed to a Romney victory, Democrats have a slightly larger edge in the early vote than they had in 2008, when Obama won the state by the slenderest of margins. In Ohio and Florida, long lines, mostly of Obama supporters, circled early voting locations over the weekend and Monday. The campaign has benefited from new techniques in identifying and targeting supporters and motivating them to show up at the polls. And although Republicans also have proved they can turn out their supporters — they showed that this spring in Wisconsin’s recall election, for example — the Democrats appear to have an edge.

Reasons Romney will win

Economic performance: Yes, optimism is on the rise, but there’s no denying that a majority of Americans believes the country is headed in the wrong direction and doesn’t have confidence that Obama’s economic policies will fix it. With the economy as the issue that the great majority of voters consider their top priority, Republicans have argued that wavering voters in the end will come down on the challenger’s side. The most recent Pew Research Center survey showed Obama with a slight edge, but also showed that the number of voters who said they might yet change their minds was enough to switch the outcome.

Understating the GOP vote: Among Republican pollsters, several believe that the public polls conducted by news organizations, universities and research centers like Pew have all understated the Republican vote. The arguments for that position vary. A chief one is that the methods pollsters use to identify likely voters have overstated the partisan gap between Democrats and Republicans.

In the 2004 election, exit polls showed the number of voters identifying with each party was roughly equal. In 2008, Democrats had a substantial edge. Most, though not all, public polls look more like 2008 than 2004, with more self-identified Democrats than Republicans. The Republicans who doubt those polls say the Democratic edge in 2008 was a one-time thing, brought on by Obama’s popularity that year. This year’s party identification should look more like 2004, they argue. Nonpartisan pollsters dispute that argument, but if it’s correct, Romney almost certainly will do better than the polls have indicated.

A smaller, older and whiter electorate: In 2008, 61.6% of the population potentially eligible to register and vote actually cast ballots. That was the highest level since before 1971, when the 26th Amendment to the Constitution gave 18-year-olds the right to vote. Most analysts expect this year’s turnout percentage to be lower. But how much? And which voters will stay home?

Professor Michael McDonald of George Mason University, the leading expert on voter turnout, estimates that 60% to 61% of the voter-eligible population will turn out. That would put the 2012 turnout level slightly lower than that of 2008, but likely higher than 2004’s 60.1%.

Some Republicans expect a bigger decline. They believe turnout of younger voters will drop significantly from 2008 levels and that minority turnout also will decline because of what they see as lowered enthusiasm for Obama. Turnout of older, white voters will rise because of greater intensity on the GOP side, they predict. The result would be an electorate that is both older and whiter than the one in 2008, which was 74% non-Latino whites, according to exit polls.

In 2004, when Bush won reelection, non-Latino whites made up 77% of the electorate, and in the 2010 midterm elections, when Republicans regained control of the House, the white share was 78%. Many Democratic strategists expect the white share of the electorate to fall to 73% this year, but some Republicans expect the white share to rise, which would give Romney an edge in key states because of the sharp racial polarization of the vote.

INTERACTIVE MAP: Electoral votes and battleground states

Early clues to which side is right?

Look for the returns from Virginia, which has among the earliest poll-closing times in the country: 7 p.m. Eastern time. Minority turnout, economic optimism and the strength of Obama’s ground game all will be in play there. If the results come in strongly for one candidate or the other, it could set the pattern for the night.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

New Black Panthers at it again in Philly....

A Republican poll worker was THROWN OUT.... she went to a judge and got a court order to let her back in. WTF?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

New Black Panther Party May 'Monitor' Polls

Monday, 05 Nov 2012 12:45 PM
    By Patrick Hobin

Share:

The New Black Panthers are considering whether to “monitor” the election, the Philadelphia Daily News reported.

"I will say that as this election comes up in November, we will consider our options," Malik Zulu Shabazz, the group’s leader, told WABC Radio's "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" show. "And we will consider the fact whether we will legally and lawfully go to the polls again to make sure there is no intimidation against our people, which was our intent in 2008."

The New Black Panthers has been labeled a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center and others for its anti-white and anti-Semitic rhetoric.

The group's Philadelphia leader, King Samir Shabazz, brandished the billy club in 2008 and was hit with a federal injunction, according to the Daily News. King Samir Shabazz has a profile on the site BlackPlanet.com, where he says: "I will not bow down to white Amerikkka.”

During the Republican National Convention in August, the New Black Panther Party claimed that Tampa was "under siege" by white people, Republicans, and Tea Partiers.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com: http://www.newsmax.com/US/black-pant...#ixzz2BS2YXivX
    Follow us: @newsmax_media on Twitter | newsmax on Facebook
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

ELECTION 2012

Black Panthers at Philly polls again?

Videotaped brandishing nightsticks in 2008

(PHILADELPHIA DAILY NEWS) THEY MAY BE back in black for Tuesday’s election – the uber-controversial New Black Panther Party.
    But now with 100 percent less nightstick.
    You’ll recall, especially if you’ve ever listened to conservative talk radio, that it was right here that the Election Day 2008 appearance of two local leaders of the smallish black-power posse outside a polling station at 12th and Fairmount in North Philadelphia – one brandishing a large nightstick – became a national controversy.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Posted on November 6, 2012 by John Hinderaker in 2012 Election, Voter Fraud
    Are the Democrats Trying to Steal Pennsylvania?

It is being reported that Democratic Party operatives are evicting court-appointed Republican poll watchers from polling places in Philadelphia. Specifically, this reportedly has happened in Ward 32, Div 13; Ward 43, Div 14; Ward 56, Div 1; Ward 56, Div 22; Ward 32, Div 28; Ward 32, Div 28; Ward 12, Div 17; Ward 39, Div 1; Ward 24, Div 9; Ward 18, Div 25; Ward 43, Div 14; Ward 29, Div 18; Ward 65, Div 19; Ward 20, Div 1; and Ward 6, Div 11. The idea is to kick out the Republicans, then stuff the box with ballots marked for Obama. This is how some of these precincts have achieved 99 to 100% turnout in past elections.

The story is, as they say, developing…

UPDATE: The New Black Panthers are out, too, “guarding” the same voting location where they were criminally prosecuted for voter intimidation in 2008.

The moral is that Republicans don’t just have to win elections, they have to win by an amount that exceeds the margin of fraud.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Voter fraud monitors on high alert for Election Day

Published November 06, 2012
    FoxNews.com

With Election Day polls set to open in mere hours, those monitoring the vote for fraud and funny business are already on high alert.

Late last month, the state of Florida raised flags after strange letters started to go out telling voters that their citizenship was being questioned and that voting could expose them to possible jail time.

Then in Ohio, Nevada and other battlegrounds, reports surfaced of voters trying to make their choice for president on touch-screen machines only to see the machine register a different candidate. Typically, they voted for Mitt Romney and the machine marked President Obama.

Take your best shot at predicting the final electoral map for the 2012 Presidential Election
    Among the latest allegations is that NAACP workers showed up at a polling site in Houston "electioneering" for Obama and refused to leave -- though the NAACP adamantly denies it.

The incident was detailed by a poll watcher for the group True the Vote. In a written statement, monitor Eve Rockford claimed NAACP representatives arrived at the Houston site Friday afternoon "with probably 50 cases of bottled water" and began handing them out to voters.

"They were talking to them about flying to Ohio to promote Barack Obama. They were stirring the crowd," Rockford said.

Which states have Obama and Romney visited the most? Check our Candidate Tracker to find out.

Bill Ouren, national elections director with True the Vote, told FoxNews.com this constitutes "electioneering discussion inside the polls," which is against Texas law. Electioneering is not allowed within 100 feet of a polling site.

Rockford said that the NAACP representatives also were moving people to the front of the line, angering others at the polling site. But she said the judges on site were unable to stop them. "The NAACP basically ran this poll location and the judges did nothing about it," she said.

Ouren said the judges did ask the NAACP representatives at one point to turn their NAACP shirts inside-out. They initially refused but eventually complied, he said.
    But Gary Bledsoe, president of the Texas NAACP, challenged virtually every one of those claims.

"The NAACP folks didn't do anything at all that was wrong," he told FoxNews.com. Bledsoe said the representatives were merely helping move elderly and disabled residents who were standing outside in the heat to the inside of the building. "They did not cut them in line," he said.

Further, Bledsoe said nobody with the state NAACP discussed going to help Obama -- because "they're going to be here on Election Day. They're not going to Ohio."

Sgt. Grady Castleberry with the local sheriff's department backed up Bledsoe, saying he was there and never heard them say anything about either candidate. He said somebody else on the site not affiliated with the NAACP, though, was potentially giving inappropriate advice by urging people to vote "straight ticket." Castleberry said the issue at the polling site was not the NAACP at all, but how elderly and disabled voters were being treated.

Harris County Clerk Stan Stanart, though, told FoxNews.com the NAACP representatives "were in there illegally" despite their intentions. He also acknowledged that the election judges on site didn't "really take control."

There are reports elsewhere of potential voter fraud and other irregularities.

In Iowa, officials have opened a voter registration and absentee ballot investigation that reports say involves complaints about Democratic campaign workers and allegations of false signatures.

The Republican National Committee claims "it appears to be illegal activity involving Democratic and Obama campaign operatives engaged in absentee ballot canvassing."
    One man says this happened to his 75-year-old mother.

Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz, a Republican, is investigating, and a spokesman told Fox News "we take all allegations of voter fraud seriously -- that is why we have hired a Department of Criminal Investigation investigator to handle all of the allegations of voter fraud in Iowa.
    The Iowa Democratic Party has not returned requests for comment.

Meanwhile, in Oregon, there is a ballot-tampering investigation. Reports say a county clerk may have filled in the names of Republican candidates that voters left blank. And outside Cincinnati, there are concerns that voters registered at a vacant lot could be used for voter-fraud purposes. Eighteen people are registered to vote there, even though the trailer park that was once there was removed three years ago.

The Ohio Voter Integrity Project is challenging the names to prevent possible voter fraud.

"It makes me feel angry, that somebody hasn't done anything about this," said Denise Mayer, of the Ohio Voter Integrity Project. "And the more that we bring it to people's attention, the more they want to talk about disenfranchising the voter, which is ridiculous."

Ohio elections officials say they will be on the look-out for any possible fraud or election problems.

"If they see some untoward activity taking place, there's going to be a polling location coordinator there," said Jeff Hastings, director of the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections in Ohio. "They can advise that person who's responsible for making sure that doesn't happen there. Obviously if they see anything else they can call our board and law enforcement."

And in Las Vegas, a woman -- a registered Republican -- has been charged with trying to vote twice.

Perhaps the most memorable incident of voter intimidation -- or at least the most controversial -- from the 2008 election was the appearance by New Black Panther Party members at a Philadelphia polling site. One of them was holding a billy club -- it resulted in a federal case, though the local leaders faced no serious punishment.

According to the Philadelphia Daily News, New Black Panthers leader Malik Zulu Shabazz has said the group will "consider" whether to monitor polling places again this year.

Shabazz said on WABC Radio that the group wants to watch for "intimidation against our people," but said nobody will have any weapons on them this time.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Pennsylvania Rep: ‘Illegal’ for United Nations and DOJ poll watchers to ‘step a foot’ in our precincts [AUDIO]

2:27 AM 11/06/2012

Pennsylvania Republican Rep. Daryl Metcalfe told The Daily Caller that it is illegal for any United Nations poll watcher or Department of Justice election monitor to enter any polling precinct in his state.
    Metcalfe, the House State Government Committee majority chairman, said the only reason these individuals would want to observe his state’s election is to “intimidate” certified poll workers. He threatened to refer such poll watchers for prosecution.
    “By our state law, if a DOJ employee or a U.N. connected individual tries to step a foot in our polling precinct, I will advocate that our attorney general and our county district attorney prosecute them to the fullest extent of our laws,” Metcalfe told TheDC on Monday.
    “They can monitor from the same vantage point as anyone else is able to, outside of the polling precinct, at least 10 feet away from the entrance,” he said.
    Metcalfe has already sent a letter to Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Carole Aichele “denouncing the recent invitation from the [Pennsylvania] Department of State welcoming United Nation inspectors to monitor Commonwealth polling places on Election Day.”
    The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), part of the United Nations, “plans to deploy 44 observers across the United States on Election Day,” said a press release from Metcalfe’s office.
    “While the OSCE has not explicitly stated its plans to attempt to monitor Pennsylvania elections, eight civil rights groups, including the NAACP and the ACLU, sent a letter urging them to do so in states that have recently passed new election laws,” the release stated.
    Melcalfe said the State Department still seems to believe that each county can decide who is allowed to monitor the election.
    In addition to the U.N. employees, the Department of Justice is reportedly sending federal “observers” to monitor the election in 23 states on Tuesday.
    “I think the problem with the DOJ sending anybody to monitor elections – all one has to do is look back at the case in Philadelphia with the New Black Panthers that they refuse to prosecute,” Metcalfe told TheDC.
    “So anybody stepping a foot from the DOJ into Pennsylvania to try and monitor elections, I believe, would only be here to try and intimidate our workers, our election officials, and they’re not allowed in our polling precincts either.”
    Melcalfe also said that “any official who would allow a U.N. affiliated observer to step a foot inside a polling precinct would be violating the law.”
    “We certainly don’t need any foreign nationals monitoring our elections in the United States of America. We have been a model for the world in fair and free elections.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/06/pe...#ixzz2BS47FQyj
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

“Seal Team November 6″ Aims to Stare Down Voter Intimidation in Philadelphia

How a veterans’ group plans to enforce democracy on Election Day.

By Larry Mendte 11/01/2012
    Comments Tweet 215

Call them “Seal Team November 6.” Special operations veterans, including former Navy Seals, Delta Force will be called back into action on Election Day to make certain there’s no voter intimidation at the polls.

Philadelphia is a prime target.

Former Navy Captain Benjamin Brink is leading the operation. “The nation saw the video of members of the Black Panthers in Philadelphia intimidating people trying to vote in 2008,” Brink told me when I interviewed him during my radio show on IQ 106.9. “We are going to try and make certain that nothing like that happens this year.”

Brink claims to have over a hundred former Army Rangers, Navy Seal, Delta Force, Green Berets and others who have volunteered for duty. The idea of Navy Seals and Black Panthers getting into it at a Philly polling site gives a whole new incentive for casting a ballot. “Our guys aren’t easily intimidated,” adds Brink.

Don’t let the bravado fool you. The mission, according to the Captain, is to observe and report, not to engage. “We are going to watch for intimidation, videotape it, if possible, and report it to the proper authorities.”

Benjamin Brink lives in the St. Louis area. He served in both Iraq and Afghanistan. It was the video of the Black Panthers and the battle over voter ID laws that inspired him to start his clean election movement called “Get Out the Vet.” The group also works to make certain those serving overseas get ballots and that those ballots are counted. “There are men and women fighting right now so that we have the right to vote in free and fair elections,” reminds Brink. “We are just doing our part to make certain democracy works the way it is supposed to.”

Although Philadelphia will get special attention, the special-ops veterans will also be overseeing polling sites in cities like Cleveland, Miami and Las Vegas—big cities in swing states that have had a history of reports of voter intimidation.

But isn’t sending big, strapping, steely-eyed men with buzz cuts and special-ops tattoos, at the very least, visually hypocritical? Don’t these guards against voter intimidation intimidate people themselves? “That is not our purpose,” assures Brink. “Voters showing up to the polls probably won’t even notice they are there. These men are trained to be ghosts.”
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

From HuffingPooh:

Allen West Accuses Florida Democrats Of 'Nefarious Actions,' 'Shenanigans' In Early Voting Fight

The Huffington Post | By Nick Wing Posted: 11/05/2012 12:14 pm EST Updated: 11/05/2012 12:14 pm EST

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) said in an interview with Fox News on Monday that state Democrats may be taking "nefarious actions" to dampen what he characterized as a strong early voting turnout for GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

"I think that you're starting to see some nefarious actions already coming from the other side, because there's been an incredible turnout from Republicans voters on the early voting down here in Florida," West said on "Fox and Friends."

The Miami Herald reported on Monday that more than 4.5 million early votes had already been cast, and that Democrats currently held a 167,000 ballot lead over Republicans. Statewide polling, however, currently shows Romney with a narrow edge over President Barack Obama.

As an example of supposed "shenanigans," West pointed to a move by Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher to allow voters to cast absentee ballots in person as a way to work around Republican Gov. Rick Scott's decision not to extend early voting.

Florida Democrats had urged Scott to extend early voting hours after massive turnout produced lines of up to nine hours at some precincts in the Sunshine State. Scott denied that request, claiming there was no problem, which in turn prompted a lawsuit from state Democrats.

West, like Scott, also suggested that Floridians had a sufficient opportunities to ensure that they could cast their votes.

"I voted during early voting, as well as my wife and my oldest daughter. It took us about an hour and a half, two hours last week," he said. "So I think that you have the options of absentee ballots, the early voting and also going out on Election Day and I think you're starting to see some shenanigans already taking place."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Please let the nightmare be over.

I'm resigned to the ruin of the country if Obama gets 3 more seats on the Supreme court. He may trigger a civil war. One can only hope that if he wins he gets shut down somehow.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I'm afraid....

No, really I'm not.

I have every confidence in the United States of America. Obama could ruin the country with three more judges.

He could also be frustrated if those there stay in office, don't retire I would think.

He could indeed trigger a shooting war in this country too. It's not over race either, it's over Socialism. I for one will not stand for any more Socialism. I'm finished with it.

Obama goes, today.

American are standing in long lines - and news says it's GOP folks standing in the lines. Interesting.

If O remains in office, it's time to form groups to protest his Socialism. We WILL stop it.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information