Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Did They Cut This?

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default How Did They Cut This?

Sorry, don't know how to capture stills from video.

Please watch this video from 06:50 until 08:00.

Please tell me, in exact detail, how they managed to cut that square out of the solid rock face.

Also, please explain to me, in exact detail, how the cross hatched furrows shown at 07:45 were made.

And don't forget to watch the rest of the video for some amazing stuff.

Thanks

Default Re: How Did They Cut This?

Huh? A wise farmer once asked me what's the difference between pushing a rock or pullin it.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

sami, you lost me.

Thanks

Sami loses everyone... /chuckles
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

personally i do think another intelligent species was here and either left or died off. im all crazy like though so there is probably a better explanation.

Thanks

sami, you lost me...et al___

On the contrary- when I'm lost-no answer -I just kind of repeat the question. I'm still mystified.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

I understood the question. It's a riddle of sorts. A pseudo mystic question.

There is a difference in pushing vs pulling a rock. It takes different physics.

Quote Originally Posted by samizdat View Post
    Huh? A wise farmer once asked me what's the difference between pushing a rock or pullin it.

Thanks

If there were more developed beings here, either from earth or abroad, I doubt they left forever or died off. I'd see it as more of a shift in dimensions, so we cannot see them.

We are in the 3rd dimension. If they did a subtle 3.1 or 4 shift, we would not see them. This might explain why mystics, shamans and serious clergy seem to tap into a higher force.

That said, perhaps the Indian Elders and Mystic Beings are the same as those entities associated with biblical references, good and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    personally i do think another intelligent species was here and either left or died off. im all crazy like though so there is probably a better explanation.

Thanks

I have my doubts that some alien lifeforms visited here in ancient times, cut holes in rocks and then left it for us to figure out.

Doesn't make sense. If they stayed we should have found other artifacts, like, say BUILDINGS or electronics, laser beams, whatever....
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

I've been DVRing the Ancient Aliens series and saw that episode recently.

I found that exact segment very interesting indeed!

The technology needed to cut through stone with precision like is difficult to explain even with today's technology.

Then able to move those smooth cut 50 ton stones (10:15) up a cliff is incredible!

There may have been more advanced knowledge than we have been led to believe by historians before and after the flood.

Some of the stories in ancient texts may have more truth than what we've been taught in the secular curriculum of our public schools.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Think about the ropes ancients used too...

You guys know how to make rope? It ain't that easy. While you can certainly use natural materials to do it they aren't very strong versus 50 ton rocks.....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samizdat View Post
    sami, you lost me...et al___

On the contrary- when I'm lost-no answer -I just kind of repeat the question. I'm still mystified.
    Thanks.

I think.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    If there were more developed beings here, either from earth or abroad, I doubt they left forever or died off. I'd see it as more of a shift in dimensions, so we cannot see them.

We are in the 3rd dimension. If they did a subtle 3.1 or 4 shift, we would not see them. This might explain why mystics, shamans and serious clergy seem to tap into a higher force.

That said, perhaps the Indian Elders and Mystic Beings are the same as those entities associated with biblical references, good and evil.
    Interesting - I never considered that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    I've been DVRing the Ancient Aliens series and saw that episode recently.

I found that exact segment very interesting indeed!

The technology needed to cut through stone with precision like is difficult to explain even with today's technology.

Then able to move those smooth cut 50 ton stones (10:15) up a cliff is incredible!

There may have been more advanced knowledge than we have been led to believe by historians before and after the flood.

Some of the stories in ancient texts may have more truth than what we've been taught in the secular curriculum of our public schools.
    I agree with all of this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    Think about the ropes ancients used too...

You guys know how to make rope? It ain't that easy. While you can certainly use natural materials to do it they aren't very strong versus 50 ton rocks.....
    Years ago, I became interested in the "how did they do that?" aspect.

The show that got me interested stated: to put the second block on top of the first block of the Great Pyramid, it would take the manpower equivalent of men, hand to hand, for 1 mile on a rope.

I'd like to believe ancient aliens or an advanced civilization that left earth in some manner had a hand in all this. But there is no proof...yet.

But what I firmly believe:

1. There are some technologies that our history has misplaced. There's just no freaking way they could do the things they did, with the tools they had - that we can find.

I'm reading Lost Technologies of Ancient Egypt by Christopher Dunn. You may have seen him on one of the Ancient Aliens shows.

The book is great, albeit it dry.

It's not filled with suppositions; it's filled with facts, drawings, measurements, etc.

But there are some suppositions in there - so don't get me wrong.

Guess the biggest thing so far that amazes me is the symmetry of the ancient statues.

I'm not completely convinced ancient folks could do that work with a chisel and hammer.

Other amazing thing is some of the right angles; they're absolutely perfect.

They did that with a hammer and chisel?

Some of those rocks are granite. The technology today would be hard pressed to accomplish the accuracy that was supposedly accomplished with a hammer and chisel.

Thanks

Oops - lost this on the cut and paste.

The strange thing that Rick mentioned is we have absolutely zero artifacts from the supposed aliens that visited earth.

I guess that is possible; they policed their areas and left absolutely nothing behind.

But not even an Intergalactic Snickers wrappper or something?

Thanks

Out of necessity, we as a people conform from birth to our society around us. The learning, the limitations, the esoteric, the customs and accepted histories.

We are considered a developed society from the above. As a result of the above, we apply our learning to past civilizations. While much applies, it is through our conformed eyes we view it.

A lot of esoteric premise, real and in entertainment, refers to opening ones heart, mind or soul. To me this means to throw off the structure of our current society, in order to understand matters excluded by that framework.

If an individual experiences some thing out of the framework of modern reason, it is an anomaly as it may not be able to be reproduced in conventional thought. I know this can be used as justification for crazy people, but that is the pitfall. Who is crazy and who is simply more broad in thought. It is easier to figure out than it seems.

Broad thinkers accept our structure but also accept there is more beyond this. Some which cannot be proven in our system of science. As such, those unprovable matters are best left to theory to be proven within our structure at a time when it can be defined by our rules.

Thanks

So they took a page from Woodsy the Owl and didn't leave a footprint in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Backstop View Post
    Oops - lost this on the cut and paste.

The strange thing that Rick mentioned is we have absolutely zero artifacts from the supposed aliens that visited earth.

I guess that is possible; they policed their areas and left absolutely nothing behind.

But not even an Intergalactic Snickers wrappper or something?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    A lot of esoteric premise, real and in entertainment, refers to opening ones heart, mind or soul. To me this means to throw off the structure of our current society, in order to understand matters excluded by that framework.

If an individual experiences some thing out of the framework of modern reason, it is an anomaly as it may not be able to be reproduced in conventional thought. I know this can be used as justification for crazy people, but that is the pitfall. Who is crazy and who is simply more broad in thought. It is easier to figure out than it seems.

Broad thinkers accept our structure but also accept there is more beyond this. Some which cannot be proven in our system of science. As such, those unprovable matters are best left to theory to be proven within our structure at a time when it can be defined by our rules.
    You know Phil, I'm not sure if you're referencing one of our previous discussions via IM on another Board.

But now that I remember it, I can see why you'd bring this up.

Very interesting.

Thanks

Backstop, This may have been something we discussed before, but I posted this here as it is one way to consider the topic at hand. We simply may not be able to see or understand the whys of this matter in our current life framework view.

A few thousand years ago, nay, even a few hundred, various major achievements had been made that are still being considered as to how they were done. The records of such means to do these huge tasks seem lost. Perhaps it was taught person to person and that link broke.

Thread Information