Frustrated doesn't even begin to describe it. LOL! But all that is behind me now.

Bob at the downtown Cincinnati title office was a big help and great to deal with. Didn't even bat an eye at the title change paperwork. She's officially a "pickup truck" now. Title change was a whopping $17 and plates were $31 (they expire the end of next month on my birthday). Was in and out in 15 minutes and that included BSing with Bob.

Couldn't be happier!

Took her out on a couple drives as soon as I got the insurance squared away and it was everything I expected it to be. One to go do some grocery shopping (so it is now officially a grocery getter ) and then for dinner. Drove great! Had it up to about 63-64 on the expressway but she doesn't have much more than that in her thanks to the 3 speed trans.

Insurance through State Farm, who was recommended by another HMMWV owner here in Ohio, and ended up costing $370ish for 6 months.

I did notice every now and then the steering wheel was a little hard to turn at a stop but it wasn't consistent. Going to have to double check the steering fluid...

A grand total of 4 strangers gave me thumbs up while out driving.